PDA

View Full Version : Where are my BOSS EVENT PRIZES GREE?

albeezy
11-29-2012, 03:00 PM
So I know I am not the only one to get the "glitch" in the last boss event, but I am pretty upset that the best they could do was give me 120k gold.

I beat 20 bosses in the last event and twice I received the "glitch" unit that has no picture, no name, and 666/999 stats. First response to my first ticket (sent the first time this occurred) was sorry about that, its a glitch. Thanks support! Like I couldnt figure that one out on my own! Responded to that response stating that was not good enough and they give me 120k gold. AWESOME! I collect about 180k-240k gold a day from my buildings. It is of little help!

I WANT INDESTRUCTABLE UNITS! THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I PLAY KA. I can't beat the bosses in MW as I am too high a level. I specifically camped in KA to play boss events. Now I get shafted on the only thing in KA that I care about! WTF?

Reznor
11-29-2012, 03:03 PM
So I know I am not the only one to get the "glitch" in the last boss event, but I am pretty upset that the best they could do was give me 120k gold.

I beat 20 bosses in the last event and twice I received the "glitch" unit that has no picture, no name, and 666/999 stats. First response to my first ticket (sent the first time this occurred) was sorry about that, its a glitch. Thanks support! Like I couldnt figure that one out on my own! Responded to that response stating that was not good enough and they give me 120k gold. AWESOME! I collect about 180k-240k gold a day from my buildings. It is of little help!

I WANT INDESTRUCTABLE UNITS! THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I PLAY KA. I can't beat the bosses in MW as I am too high a level. I specifically camped in KA to play boss events. Now I get shafted on the only thing in KA that I care about! WTF?

Hmmm I just sent a ticket asking for my Gobblar unit for beating boss #30 on Monster Quest. I'm not holding out much hope after reading this thread though. A few people on this forum have been laying the boot into the support team lately, and for good reason it seems!

dudeman
11-29-2012, 03:16 PM
Good luck.

albeezy
11-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Hmmm I just sent a ticket asking for my Gobblar unit for beating boss #30 on Monster Quest. I'm not holding out much hope after reading this thread though. A few people on this forum have been laying the boot into the support team lately, and for good reason it seems!
I just dont get what is so hard about saying, sorry for the error, I have credited your account with an uncommon from the boss event, a rare from the boss event, gems to buy 1 crate (good luck on it), or something along these lines. I mean pick an option. Then I am happy instead of upset. I am not going DUDEMAN or anything, but correct the mistake.

I have also been having to synch my account by updating my rivals list to keep my gold from disappearing and my buildings to stay collected. That ticket pissed me off too. I sent a ticket stating I had to synch my rivals list or my money would disappear and they responded "I am glad your issue is resolved". Um, no it wasnt. I shouldnt have to keep refreshing my rivals list.

boardgames rule
11-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Good luck same thing happened to me on boss 30. All Veit gave me was 8k gold no 30 unit.

Reznor
11-29-2012, 06:00 PM
Good luck same thing happened to me on boss 30. All Veit gave me was 8k gold no 30 unit.

WUT?? As in the gold that you can easily earn in less than one hour?

boardgames rule
11-30-2012, 06:33 AM
Yep thats all i got. I was so disappontied. IT should of been the emberflake drgaon.

Eragon
12-11-2012, 10:09 PM
I'm already finished with MQ...deleted the app and will not EVER reinstall...about ready to do the same with KA as GREE is getting worse by making the game no longer enjoyable but EXTREMELY frustrating.

And now they have a limited quest event that requires 20 phases to get such a weak unit...unbelievable...why is anyone even bothering with it???

blue2012
12-12-2012, 04:42 AM
Did you get the unit after all, albezzy?

Jhoemel
12-12-2012, 05:15 AM
Try mw eragon. Itsbgetting rowdy over there

Ssne
12-12-2012, 10:51 AM

I have just gotten shafted on boss #30 today. The new (stupid) quest event kicked the boss event off of my quest list, so beating #30 (using 20 gems) got me nothing. FIX YOUR BROKEN EVENTS GREE.

albeezy
12-12-2012, 10:54 AM
I did manage to get two units (destroyer giants 153/195) from support which have stats similar to a rare in the boss event so send another ticket in until you get a good support person...

Ssne
12-12-2012, 11:03 AM
I did manage to get two units (destroyer giants 153/195) from support which have stats similar to a rare in the boss event so send another ticket in until you get a good support person...

This is better than nothing I guess but not even comparable to an 800/1000 unit. Do you happen to know how to post screenshots? Maybe I can send them a screenshot of boss #31 before the event ends.

albeezy
12-12-2012, 11:23 AM
This is better than nothing I guess but not even comparable to an 800/1000 unit. Do you happen to know how to post screenshots? Maybe I can send them a screenshot of boss #31 before the event ends.
Yeah. Most people use tiny pic and paste the image url between the img blocks. It looks like this inserturlhere

If you have a screen shot just use your email and send it to support@funzio.com (or whatever the email address is when you hit contact support from the help menu ingame. Then you can just attach the image to the email. I had to send 4 tickets in. Luckily I only went to boss 20 and received the 20th boss tier unit. It was just two regular boss units that I was missing.

Ssne
12-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Done. I also found out you can hold down the top power button and the round button of your iphone/ipad to take an instant screenshot that goes into your Camera Roll. Pretty cool!

Hopefully the screenshot will help.

whiterider
12-12-2012, 01:26 PM

I have exactly the same issue. I finished boss 20, got the Seer (and just for the record, this is the second boss event with zero rares for me) and nothing else. I have sent a ticket to Funzio and I will be very unsatisfied if I am rewarded with gold. I have plenty of it. After Boss 16 I got the same glitch, no picture unit with 666/999 stats which is not actually present.

albeezy
12-12-2012, 01:37 PM
I have exactly the same issue. I finished boss 20, got the Seer (and just for the record, this is the second boss event with zero rares for me) and nothing else. I have sent a ticket to Funzio and I will be very unsatisfied if I am rewarded with gold. I have plenty of it. After Boss 16 I got the same glitch, no picture unit with 666/999 stats which is not actually present.
The first two tickets I sent gave me gold and nothing. A little birdy sent me a message indicating they received a particular unit after dealing with support. So I sent another ticket into support indicating that I had received information that other players with that received glitching units had been compensated with units and then I got my 2 destroyer giants 153/195.

whiterider
12-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Good to know, if I dont receive the golden scorpion I will burn the guy responsible for this with my third eye and I am not kidding :p :o lol

And actually 120k gold is a good compensation for the fact that you have to contact support for something that belongs to you. 120k gold AND the unit is just fair. Only gold is lame, only the unit is not polite to the gamers.

albeezy
12-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Good to know, if I dont receive the golden scorpion I will burn the guy responsible for this with my third eye and I am not kidding :p :o lol

And actually 120k gold is a good compensation for the fact that you have to contact support for something that belongs to you. 120k gold AND the unit is just fair. Only gold is lame, only the unit is not polite to the gamers.
Just goes to show that you need to TELL SUPPORT HOW YOU WANT TO BE COMPENSATED!

whiterider
12-12-2012, 02:53 PM
30 minutes after the ticket problem solved. Actually I have never had any problems with Funzio support and I was always compensated very generous. #me sends some good karma to Funzio.

CJ54
12-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Regarding the current boss issue, we're aware that some people are not getting the rewards for the 20 or 30 defeats and are working towards a fix. If you're seeing the issue and have beaten the boss 20 or 30 times and have not received the reward after closing and reopening the app, do send in a ticket. Just one ticket; do not send in multiple tickets for the same issue.

Also, this thread is technically a necro, which is confusing. Next time something new comes up that is not the same issue, please make a new thread (it helps us figure things out and cuts down on confusion).

chiu
12-12-2012, 06:12 PM
issue resolved thank you ^

Ssne
12-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Same here, thank you CJ and team for the quick response.

Perfuzzie
12-12-2012, 06:33 PM
same thing here thank support team , issue resolved in 15 minutes

blue2012
12-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Wow, my Bone Dragon returned, thks Support :)

negotiator
12-12-2012, 06:57 PM
What was the unit for defeating boss 20, L 56?

BadNews
12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
what's wrong? I killed the boss 50 times but didn't receive my rewards.
I restarted the app still no reward unit. now the 50 boss popup again with full health. should I kill him again?

The1nONLY
12-13-2012, 01:29 AM
I restarted the app still no reward unit. now the 50 boss popup again with full health. should I kill him again?Maybe his in your inventory hiding, give me your ID so I can take a look find it for you ^_*

King Gabriel388
12-13-2012, 02:52 AM
I restarted the app still no reward unit. now the 50 boss popup again with full health. should I kill him again?

Let us know the result of your ticket BadNews. I stopped at 41, figuring I could not get a screenshot of L51 when the quest vanished from the quest log. Screenshot for L21 and L31 is easy to get but not L51. I'm thinking whether Gree has the capability to actually know whether you have completed the L50 Boss or not from their end.

Nacon10
12-13-2012, 09:19 AM
gree sent over my #20 boss prize for me, golden claw scorpion A265 D220

Vile Lynn
12-13-2012, 10:33 AM
I didn't get my 20x scorpion either. I sent in a ticket when I noticed the Epic Boss Quest was missing, but I was only on 15 or 16... didn't know that the 20x prize would be missing, too... I was hoping I would get it anyway, but nothing yet. Ticket sent in for missing reward. At least they are working on it, thanks for your post, CJ.

BadNews
12-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Let us know the result of your ticket BadNews.

Just got my final reward after a ticket with some pictures.
I taken all sub-rewards pictures (totally 50 units) and sent them in the ticket as my evidence.

King Gabriel388
12-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Just got my final reward after a ticket with some pictures.
I taken all sub-rewards pictures (totally 50 units) and sent them in the ticket as my evidence.

That's very clever. Thanks BadNews. Congrats on your Tribal Sangoma.

whiterider
12-13-2012, 04:23 PM
Do you guys know when the Golden Scorpion will be updated with the new stats? Or we have to send tickets again?

It has exactly the same stats as the Death Stalker before it was updated (265/220) so I expect it to be with 397/352.

King Gabriel388
12-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Do you guys know when the Golden Scorpion will be updated with the new stats? Or we have to send tickets again?

It has exactly the same stats as the Death Stalker before it was updated (265/220) so I expect it to be with 397/352.

Less than 2 weeks, before the next Boss Event.

EiZ
12-13-2012, 11:15 PM
sent in a ticket last night, this morning santa had brought me the scorpion, thanks, now lets hope it will get boosted along with the other units!