PDA

View Full Version : Limit to daily attacks?

Ragmondino
11-29-2012, 01:59 PM
I know I might sound like a noob here but I got a question for the serial attackers/stalkers.
Is there a limit to the amount if times you can attack the same player in 1 day? Today I managed to find a player who had been bad mouthing and harrassing me in game for a couple of weeks. I've hit the player every two hours since, and robbed a few buildings in between. But now I can't attack anymore, they have the icon over there head, I've been trying for the last 20 minutes, icon is still there and I checked the stats earlier and has the same loss stats now as just after last time I beat her.
Any reason for this?

nopenopenope
11-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Leave their hood and come back, it should allow you to attack more.

Hard I know for an un-linked rival.

Ragmondino
11-29-2012, 02:15 PM
No I have a link and keep on leaving and going back. Coming out the game to come on here, and still I can't attack even though the icon is still there and losses havent risen.

Nicky the Nose
11-29-2012, 02:24 PM
It takes a while sometimes for the server to catch up with attacks, give it 30 mins and try again

dudeman
11-29-2012, 02:27 PM
Wasn't there some kind of glitch discovered a while ago where for some reason you can't attack certain players, even if they have the orange icon over their heads?

Because otherwise, the limit on daily attacks is 120 defensive losses. 10 every two hours.

Deluxe
11-29-2012, 02:29 PM
Yah glitch...disconnect between device and server or something like that. Annoying when you want to trounce someone and cant despite waiting many hours...

Ragmondino
11-29-2012, 02:32 PM
Yah glitch...disconnect between device and server or something like that. Annoying when you want to trounce someone and cant despite waiting many hours...

I've been enjoying beating on our mate L all day as well Deluxe. Got her 6 and 18hrs today for the first time. She ain't said nothing back. Definitely been muted

Kissnight
11-29-2012, 03:13 PM
Well... acually There is a limit in fight and rob order.

Let's say,
If u rob a player 100 times, and all failed, then this time u will unable to attack that player.
This situation only apply to destroy TP.
The right order is, attack him 20 times, then rob his building and refill stamina.(yes, I do spend my tapjoy gold on that)

If u r just bully... The above conclusion still apply.

Always remember fight him first, then rob... Maximize ur damage in a single visit.

Deluxe
11-29-2012, 03:52 PM
I've been enjoying beating on our mate L all day as well Deluxe. Got her 6 and 18hrs today for the first time. She ain't said nothing back. Definitely been muted

Hopefully he/she/it was muted...the fargin tart had it coming

Ragmondino
11-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Hopefully he/she/it was muted...the fargin tart had it coming

More for not being able to talk properly than the language that she used

Deluxe
11-29-2012, 04:03 PM
More for not being able to talk properly than the language that she used

Lol at that! I wish we could mute people not only for offensive posts, but for just generally sounding idiotic also! She/he/it would have been muted a LOOOONG time ago! :)

Ragmondino
11-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Lol at that! I wish we could mute people not only for offensive posts, but for just generally sounding idiotic also! She/he/it would have been muted a LOOOONG time ago! :)

Maybe she has been banned. Indian Luke got banned for bypassing the sewer filter maybe she has as well. Hasn't hit me back for about 7/8 hours so would explain it.

Ragmondino
11-29-2012, 05:37 PM
She isn't banned or muted after all. Just started swearing at me again. I took ripper for £1.8m though. I hear you may be having a ceasefire with TCB?

minji976
11-29-2012, 06:56 PM
I had similar situation before. I think Gree maintains a counter for a period of time. If you keep going back to his hood within that period of time, even though you have passed 2 hours which means he's now available to be attacked, you will still be blocked for attacking him. I don't know how long the timer is and the number of time either. Give it a try on 10 minutes not to visit him at all, if no go, then 30 minutes etc.

Deluxe
11-29-2012, 07:08 PM
She isn't banned or muted after all. Just started swearing at me again. I took ripper for £1.8m though. I hear you may be having a ceasefire with TCB?

Yah we look to be clearing it all up

Lupo
11-29-2012, 08:23 PM
I know I might sound like a noob here but I got a question for the serial attackers/stalkers.
Is there a limit to the amount if times you can attack the same player in 1 day?

I know the answer, but I'm not willing to share it, took me a while to figure out...:p

Ragmondino
11-30-2012, 02:19 AM
I know the answer, but I'm not willing to share it, took me a while to figure out...:p

Ahhh Lupes come on buddy. I've got a nice doggy comb and a nice 10-0 you can have if you visit my hood??
Sharing is caring and all that malarkey...

SiennaSharpe
11-30-2012, 08:51 AM
Question for you guys. If you beat someone ten times, does that person still show up on your rivals list while the player can't be attacked? Just trying to determine if I can only go 9-0 on somebody if I still need access to their hood to stalk NC's.

Ragmondino
11-30-2012, 08:57 AM
I'm pretty sure after 10 they go off the rivals list. Might be wrong though

nopenopenope
11-30-2012, 09:11 AM
I'm pretty sure after 10 they go off the rivals list. Might be wrong though

Not if they have buildings to rob.

Dparo
12-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Why is it that I can have 10000 defense and the attacker has 7000 attack but they can clean me out?