PDA

View Full Version : Who are (DOA) and [FWD] seeing these tag a lot more

Dr BoneCrusher
11-29-2012, 12:06 PM
If any members of these crews would like to introduce your crews go ahead 👍👍

Olly1
11-29-2012, 12:25 PM
FWD is Famous When Dead. Seen a few of them around the 120s. Ok stats

I'm seeing a shed load of new groups around my level though. MWWM is another one. We should do a list of all of them. Bet there are dozens of wannabe crews with big numbers

Edit, here are some others I've just come across
LF
CCB
TPK

Jekevoy
11-29-2012, 12:33 PM
Just had a nice exchange with MWWC (Mid Wicked West Crew) level 115. I was ragging on him and called his hood the "rust belt". Turned out to be a pretty cool dude, just not too on top of how the game works. Also, stats not great. I got invited (even though I'm not in the mid west) but refused, didn't want that target on my back.

Ragmondino
11-29-2012, 12:39 PM

I'm seeing a shed load of new groups around my level though. MWWM is another one. We should do a list of all of them. Bet there are dozens of wannabe crews with big numbers

LF
CCB
TPK

TPK are a weird one. The Peace Keepers. Have not very good stats generally and are all really nice people. But they never attack or rob people back. Makes me feel bad to attack them but its the name of the game. Feel it may be the wrong game for them.

SiennaSharpe
11-29-2012, 12:42 PM
The leader of DOA appears to be a player named Tommy Gun. He's around 125. His posts are all over other DOA player's boards. According to his posts, DOA's enemies are: "Indians, VO, ccb, tl". I have never heard of VO or tl. I'm only a level above him. If I see him, I'll invite him to introduce himself on this thread. He's not a player with particularly high stats.

nopenopenope
11-29-2012, 12:43 PM
I've seen a lot of TPK, they allegedly only recruit >100lvl

SiennaSharpe
11-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Just had a nice exchange with MWWC (Mid Wicked West Crew) level 115. I was ragging on him and called his hood the "rust belt". Turned out to be a pretty cool dude, just not too on top of how the game works. Also, stats not great. I got invited (even though I'm not in the mid west) but refused, didn't want that target on my back.

Ran into a player named Shotty in the 120's who claimed to be mwwc's leader. Seemed friendly. They don't seem to be high stat players.

Steve0
11-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Yes, Famous when Dead awesome people!

TruthHurts
11-29-2012, 12:52 PM
Doa tommy gunn is rather a pathetic fellow. He went around posting on both CK and Indian walls, " nice hood, add me brother". I saw his posts on CK walls saying "CK for life, stay cold!" I sent him a message asking him if he is CK friendly, why is he trying to add an Indian? No response. A few days later he changed his name to (CK) tommy gunn. He did this without being a member and was threatened to drop the tag or else by ck. he did so and created the DOA. He is just a guy who wanted to belong to a crew so badly, that after being rejected, made his own.

I've gotten one to drop tags and tommy gunns statement that they are enemies of the Indians will ensure they aren't here for long.

sister morphine
11-29-2012, 12:53 PM
If any members of these crews would like to introduce your crews go ahead 👍👍
FwD used to be CN

sister morphine
11-29-2012, 01:01 PM

LF
CCB
TPK
LF is a bunch of people who were formerly members of CCB (crime city bosses); a few got ejected from CCB for disagreeing with the frankly silly leader of that mob, and others quit in support of the ejected ones.

MWWM is a fairly new group. They did have an entry in the groups section on the forum, but it's been deleted. I wonder why 😉

TonySpaghetti
11-29-2012, 01:10 PM
I thought TPK was Toilet Paper Krew.

Dr BoneCrusher
11-29-2012, 01:13 PM
FwD used to be CN

Who was their leader?

sister morphine
11-29-2012, 01:18 PM
I've seen a lot of TPK, they allegedly only recruit >100lvl
I'd have to check but I think TPK has a <100 branch that uses lower case - tpk

sister morphine
11-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Who was their leader?
Danny Diamond, now called 3LV15. He's a really cool person as have been all FwD I've chatted with

Dr BoneCrusher
11-29-2012, 01:25 PM
Danny Diamond, now called 3LV15. He's a really cool person as have been all FwD I've chatted with

Thanks, did you catch the professor's thread the other morning? Did they disband?

Olly1
11-29-2012, 01:37 PM
Does anyone know how many members are in all of these crews? Even ck and Indians? Feels like ck must be over the 100 mark!

Ragmondino
11-29-2012, 01:40 PM
TnA has 1 member

Jekevoy
11-29-2012, 01:44 PM
I was told that MWWC rolls 30 deep. Hopefully there are cool as the guy I talked to.

Dipstik
11-29-2012, 01:50 PM
I really don't care who's who, but I've noticed that [doa] generally means I can attack blind.

sister morphine
11-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks, did you catch the professor's thread the other morning? Did they disband?
I did see it yeah. What's happened since I couldn't say cos no ones told me, lol

Jekevoy
11-29-2012, 01:52 PM
I really don't care who's who, but I've noticed that [doa] generally means I can attack blind.

As do most of the gang tags with the exception of CK... at least thats how it is down here at 115. Makes them easier to find and farm.

sister morphine
11-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Does anyone know how many members are in all of these crews? Even ck and Indians? Feels like ck must be over the 100 mark!
There's about 50 Indians going by the list Joeycool put up here a while back. CK were well over 100 back in the day, but there's quite a few left since I did

Dr BoneCrusher
11-29-2012, 02:03 PM
I did see it yeah. What's happened since I couldn't say cos no ones told me, lol

Cool, boy was he mad at my post got some nice hate mail

Deluxe
11-29-2012, 02:16 PM
Yah DOA are a sad bunch. Talk some crazy talk like 'DOA for life bruv, well rep til we die blah blah'. Way too tough/real for a silly game. Probably some skinny white kids who arent good at sporting games and want to feel 'tough' in some capacity.

Deluxe
11-29-2012, 02:18 PM

He got some backlash and nuked the thread. I consider ck to be completely dead by my observations anymoe...except bambam who ia a chill dude who showed up to the party wayyyy too late ha ha...better than not at all tho, eh sean?

sister morphine
11-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Yah DOA are a sad bunch. Talk some crazy talk like 'DOA for life bruv, well rep til we die blah blah'. Way too tough/real for a silly game. Probably some skinny white kids who arent good at sporting games and want to feel 'tough' in some capacity.
Tommy Gunn is trying to get my code, lol. Too keen.

Kissnight
11-29-2012, 03:35 PM
CK still very active in mid-levels. From 102-150, tons of them and # seems increasing.
FwD, they are nice ppl, most of them have stats 2 times than average.
VO, new gang, not hit shark tank yet. Had verbal conflict with one of Indian kilo.
Seems like an ally to CK. some of them have quite decent stats.

As for DoA, CCB,TPK, hmmm... They are not cheat that is for sure.

Ghost818
11-29-2012, 03:55 PM
kilo is NOT Indian.

Deluxe
11-29-2012, 04:05 PM
kilo is NOT Indian.

What about {]TCB[}TheRIPPer who has a teepee up in his hood after yall told him to get rid of it? Seems he is mocking you...

Ghost818
11-29-2012, 04:09 PM
More like people wanna be us but never can be.

sister morphine
11-29-2012, 04:33 PM
kilo is NOT Indian.
He'd like to be.... nah, make that love to be one

SiennaSharpe
11-30-2012, 04:40 AM

Yeah. For having pretty modest stats, he's attracted a lot of people. His posts are a bit unusual. He's got a bit of a Jim Jones quality about him. I don't see the appeal.

Deluxe
11-30-2012, 04:53 AM
Yeah. For having pretty modest stats, he's attracted a lot of people. His posts are a bit unusual. He's got a bit of a Jim Jones quality about him. I don't see the appeal.

THE jim jones?!?!

chimera69
11-30-2012, 04:56 AM
I'm in the mid 70's & recently came across "Akina-leader of LFF", which refers to her gang Les Femmes Fatales. Her wall posts describe the gang as "the legendary Lethal Girls Society."

Best I can tell, she just goes around asking strong players with female avatars to join her crew, & leaves messages on guy avatar walls to stop attacking her girls or else. Wonder when she's going realize that guys can chose the woman avatars & vice versa. And, how can you market yourself as legendary if no one's ever heard of you.

Deluxe
11-30-2012, 05:24 AM
I'm in the mid 70's & recently came across "Akina-leader of LFF", which refers to her gang Les Femmes Fatales. Her wall posts describe the gang as "the legendary Lethal Girls Society."

Best I can tell, she just goes around asking strong players with female avatars to join her crew, & leaves messages on guy avatar walls to stop attacking her girls or else. Wonder when she's going realize that guys can chose the woman avatars & vice versa. And, how can you market yourself as legendary if no one's ever heard of you.

Well now youve done it...marketed for them and now they have achieved legendary status thanks to that...

sister morphine
11-30-2012, 05:49 AM
Jimbo Jones, perhaps

SiennaSharpe
11-30-2012, 05:50 AM
THE jim jones?!?!

Yeah. Of course I'm exaggerating, but his posts speak being unified forever, blah, blah blah. The tone is less crime city tough and more cultish. Just my opinion.

sister morphine
11-30-2012, 05:53 AM
I got one of them using the "C" word on my wall, just because I hit him a couple of times - he claims about 10, but I don't keep score; hey there's been a PvP recently! To Tommy's credit, he's been on the guy's case pretty quick about it (not me who told him)

honeybadger
11-30-2012, 06:10 AM
[FwD] has a great bunch of members. Their stats are only trumped by their character.

The Billionaire
11-30-2012, 06:13 AM
After reading this thread I'm going to go and clean out any hoods with a clan tag. Bill's at level 126 and feeling very aggressive today, lets find those targets.

honeybadger
11-30-2012, 06:19 AM
Note to self <bank cash>

SiennaSharpe
11-30-2012, 06:22 AM
I got one of them using the "C" word on my wall, just because I hit him a couple of times - he claims about 10, but I don't keep score; hey there's been a PvP recently! To Tommy's credit, he's been on the guy's case pretty quick about it (not me who told him)

I should probably clarify my posts above. I don't know if Tommy Gun is a good guy or a bad guy or somewhere in the middle, my take is simply that he goes out of his way to show himself as the leader of his group and he seems pretty intent to grow his group's numbers and build loyalty to his brand above all else. Given the low stats of it leader and most members, TG either has some goal other than dominating crime city (creating a legion of low stat players that look to him for leadership may be the goal in itself) or he's delusional.

LF Raven
11-30-2012, 12:27 PM
LF is a bunch of people who were formerly members of CCB (crime city bosses); a few got ejected from CCB for disagreeing with the frankly silly leader of that mob, and others quit in support of the ejected ones.

MWWM is a fairly new group. They did have an entry in the groups section on the forum, but it's been deleted. I wonder why 

As stated by Sister Morphine, (LF) La Familia are 80% members of what used to be CCB. We currently have 42 members in the lower hundreds. Some of us were ejected for disagreeing on how things in that crew were run and how their members behaved. The others followed and formed La Familia, which is exactly what we are! A Family that stand together and support eachother when needed.

We are friends to VO, tru, The Indians and ACE. We are not new to Crime City and have interacted with most of the clans. Some we just choose to steer clear from.

DOA for those of you on my mob list are currently all over my wall declaring War with The Indians, VO and LF. TommyGuns in my opinion is a fool and has no clue what he is doing! I asked him since he has declared war with The Indians to name me some Indians and he came up with one name, Youknowwho. LF has been attacking them and it seems all they have to offer is vulgar messages on our walls.

Stock Slayer
11-30-2012, 12:36 PM
I have a grin on my face when I read about the digital "crews" roaming the hoods of CC, struggling for fame or whatever else it is that drives y'all to join up.
I guess I'm a digital loner.

Dipstik
11-30-2012, 12:36 PM
Oh declaring war against the indians isn't so bad. Stupid if you think you're going to "win," but fun to watch them try. I suppose if they realized there are no "winners" in this game, they might all jump off a bridge.

Stock Slayer: I agree completely! We should team up! We could call ourselves the [LONERS]!

Stock Slayer
11-30-2012, 12:40 PM
Lol dipstick.

Johnny70
11-30-2012, 12:53 PM
and all this time i thought fwd was some bunch of guys with monster trucks.... @ raven I'm not disputiing the issue at this point but was wondering how you got to be "friends to" The Indians?:confused:

Johnny70
11-30-2012, 12:56 PM
Lol dipstick.
Dippy is used to being alone.... he's a lawyer, remember?:cool:

Tomatoneverdie
11-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Declaring war on Indians....maybe they can cordinate their attacks at the exact moment and their attack stat might combine and win....

SiennaSharpe
11-30-2012, 01:10 PM
The leader of DOA appears to be a player named Tommy Gun. He's around 125. His posts are all over other DOA player's boards. According to his posts, DOA's enemies are: "Indians, VO, ccb, tl". I have never heard of VO or tl. I'm only a level above him. If I see him, I'll invite him to introduce himself on this thread. He's not a player with particularly high stats.

I did actually go on TommyGun's wall earlier and invite him to participate in this thread if he liked. It doesn't look like he's a forum user, but he responded with the following which I will quote precisely without comment:

"Alright this is how I feel ! I love CK and my family DOA is all about CK any one thats against CK then there against DOA ...any one has an allegiance with DOA then they have alli with DOA !!!!!!"

LF Raven
11-30-2012, 01:20 PM
and all this time i thought fwd was some bunch of guys with monster trucks.... @ raven I'm not disputiing the issue at this point but was wondering how you got to be "friends to" The Indians?:confused:

Through Iteachem, started back in our CCB days and the friendship continued when LF was formed.

LF Raven
11-30-2012, 01:27 PM
I did actually go on TommyGun's wall earlier and invite him to participate in this thread if he liked. It doesn't look like he's a forum user, but he responded with the following which I will quote precisely without comment:

"Alright this is how I feel ! I love CK and my family DOA is all about CK any one thats against CK then there against DOA ...any one has an allegiance with DOA then they have alli with DOA !!!!!!"

Sounds like one of the post he left on my wall, I can barely understand his messages. And I can't seem to find my jibberish decoder ring.

Dr BoneCrusher
11-30-2012, 01:43 PM
So, from what I have read, (DOA) are pretenders and [FwD] are ok people. Plus their are many other aspiring "gangs" out their.

SinSir
11-30-2012, 01:52 PM
There are no gangs in CC if your weak you'll get slapped around.
If you end up buying gold and get stronger, somebody stronger will slap you around.
Once you become the legend you aimed to become then the game gets boring and quit, you'll still feel like you got slapped around.

If you having fun then why do you need a gang or tag.

Undercover one man gang, Polar Bear Rat Crunchers are going strong.

sister morphine
11-30-2012, 01:57 PM
So, from what I have read, (DOA) are pretenders and [FwD] are ok people. Plus their are many other aspiring "gangs" out their.
DOA have ejected their abusive member. He claims to have reported me for cheating; not sure if this guy is being vexatious or merely dimwitted.

Deluxe
11-30-2012, 02:09 PM

He posted the exact same message on my wall a few mins ago...then said he loved me, weird

Johnny70
11-30-2012, 02:17 PM
He posted the exact same message on my wall a few mins ago...then said he loved me, weird
DOA is self explainitory... any way you look at it, brain dead when they arrived in the game and dead on their arrival to the shark tank whenever that happens... lol

SiennaSharpe
11-30-2012, 02:29 PM

He said he loved me too! I can't believe he's already two-timing me. He's all yours lol.

Ragmondino
11-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Anyone know anything about IOU? I've just started seeing a few of them about. Stats don't seem to great though

Coldcommander
11-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Ahhh I remember when CC was the only abbreviation you would see before CK started the whole thing. Now I find myself having to have talks with other leaders asking for clemency. If only the Indians were as understanding as Us.

To answer Dr. BoneCrusher, no we have not disband. Plans are being made to get back to the COLD style family!

Deluxe
11-30-2012, 03:32 PM
DOA have ejected their abusive member. He claims to have reported me for cheating; not sure if this guy is being vexatious or merely dimwitted.

What does not eating meat have to do with anything?

Ragmondino
11-30-2012, 03:34 PM
What does not eating meat have to do with anything?

You can never fully trust someone who doesn't eat meat.

Dr BoneCrusher
11-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Ahhh I remember when CC was the only abbreviation you would see before CK started the whole thing. Now I find myself having to have talks with other leaders asking for clemency. If only the Indians were as understanding as Us.

To answer Dr. BoneCrusher, no we have not disband. Plans are being made to get back to the COLD style family!

So Cold and Karma are splitting then?

Johnny70
11-30-2012, 04:19 PM

dude put the bong down for a couple min. the answer to the question is yes "CK" is disbanding but you plan to continue as the "bongs and dirt bikes COLD social club" and I say kudos to you for finally understanding your place!

iteachem
11-30-2012, 04:43 PM
He'd like to be.... nah, make that love to be one

Not a chance...

Joeycool
11-30-2012, 05:21 PM
All gang tags are added so that Indians dont have to search hard to find people to squash. :cool:

(MWWM)Beauty(ECD)
02-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Ran into a player named Shotty in the 120's who claimed to be mwwc's leader. Seemed friendly. They don't seem to be high stat players.

Okay for one you have the name completely wrong. It's not mwwc it's MWWM. For two Shotty is in fact the founder of this mob. Not all of our crew stats are low, and they continue to grow daily. For three, you do not have to be from the mid west to join the crew, we recruit players from all over the world. Just to clear your discussion up, and to get your facts straight.
MWWMBeautyECD

Boom
02-07-2013, 05:40 PM
Okay for one you have the name completely wrong. It's not mwwc it's MWWM. For two Shotty is in fact the founder of this mob. Not all of our crew stats are low, and they continue to grow daily. For three, you do not have to be from the mid west to join the crew, we recruit players from all over the world. Just to clear your discussion up, and to get your facts straight.
MWWMBeautyECDLol chill bro..

mxz
02-07-2013, 06:04 PM
and they continue to grow dailyHow many people's stats decrease daily?

I can't wait for syndicates to come out and see all the people boast things like "IPH $253,401 and growing". Bottom of the bin...

mxz
02-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Theirs a new crew in town COC watch your backs!Clash Of Clans? I think it'd be amusing to see a group from different game make a syndicate based on their other game.

mxz
02-07-2013, 06:43 PM
What level are you hiding at? You're due 10 lashes!Seriously? #14? Is that supposed to symbolize how many accounts you've had?

Let's fill in the list...

1) Santa
2) Joaquim
12) Hero Of Time
13) Joaquim.
14) Joaquim14

Charlie Boy
02-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Seriously? #14? Is that supposed to symbolize how many accounts you've had?

Let's fill in the list...

1) Santa
2) Joaquim
12) Hero Of Time
13) Joaquim.
14) Joaquim14

Jauco, subzero, black panther, redmist......someone else take over.

sister morphine
02-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Okay for one you have the name completely wrong. It's not MWWM it's pumpkin crew. For two Jack O'Lantern is in fact the founder of this mob. all of our crew stats are low, and they continue to collect beat downs daily. For three, you do not have to be from the mid west to join the crew, we recruit masochists from all over the world. Just to clear your discussion up, and to get your facts straight.
PumpkinCrewBeautyECD
Corrected for accuracy

Toolguy
02-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Sister,

That correction made me laugh. Thanks for your wit.

mofisto
02-08-2013, 01:47 AM
How many people's stats decrease daily?

I can't wait for syndicates to come out and see all the people boast things like "IPH $253,401 and growing". Bottom of the bin...

Mine are at the moment.

If people would stop using up my pigskins when attacking.......

DragCro
02-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Corrected for accuracylol,i never laugh so loud :).You Sis rocks!!!
:))))