PDA

View Full Version : When do you become a Rat

badvoc0
11-29-2012, 07:46 AM
Currently building up to 500 mafia (again).

This got me thinking, I am not actively seeking requests, just adding people as they request it, but this means I might be on 499 for a while and attract some unwanted attention.

Soooo... at what point do I stop accepting requests and stack them to make the final leap to 500+

Dipstik
11-29-2012, 07:48 AM
You're a rat whenever Burn says you are. I suppose that matters if you care what burn thinks. I care what Burn thinks, so I dropped to 499 again a few days ago.

Sandukan
11-29-2012, 08:27 AM
You don't become a rat you are born one.

Apparently you show your rattyness when you perform PVP goals and keep mafia just below 500 (490-499). If you go dramatically below 500 then it's complex strategery.

DenZ1
11-29-2012, 09:17 AM
Question to Burn if he still around. If you are done with TL goals but have 499 mafia... are you considered to be a rat in rat catching gangs? :)

Doesn't apply to me, just wondering...

jobadass
11-29-2012, 10:13 AM
If you have less than 500 mafia and do Thug Life, you're a rat. A lot of 499ers get hit that aren't doing TL only because people assume they are.

@ OP, I'll send you request later.

Sasha54
11-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Question to Burn if he still around. If you are done with TL goals but have 499 mafia... are you considered to be a rat in rat catching gangs? :)

Doesn't apply to me, just wondering...

I don't believe so - as long as you are finished TL. Like someone said above - dropping down drastically can be a strategy that some people employ.

Anyway a lot of people who are doing TL stay above 500 because that just seems fair to allow yourself to be a target if you are targetting others - who cares if you get attacked as long as you bank.
It's not really about what Burn (sorry B) or anyone else says........

SinSir
11-29-2012, 10:30 AM
Simple what makes a player defined as a RAT.

1.Have to have less than 500 mafia.
2.Own any tell tale thug life goal completion weapons (Has thug at the beginning, smg.pistol...)

Super RATS.

Are anyone who owns any thug life weapon or the golden grenade launcher & golden gatling gun (need 500 mafias before you get them) & then drops to 300 or less mafias.

@DenZ1

That a sure rat.

TonySpaghetti
11-29-2012, 10:51 AM
If you have to ask, chances are that you're a rat.

Sandukan
11-29-2012, 10:56 AM
LOL I like this answer.

dudeman
11-29-2012, 11:28 AM
If you are doing or have done TL rounds against rivals with 500+ mafia, the expectation is that you keep 500+ mafia. Anything below that makes you a rat, so long as you're completing or have completed thug life goals that require your rivals to be at 500+.

If you're doing or have done TL (specifically the rounds with rivals at 500+ mafia), you're not allowed to drop below 500, or you become a rat, even if you kept 500+ for the duration of your TL goals.

And yes, even if you're finished TL.

Edit: none of the poll options are appropriate.

Nicky the Nose
11-29-2012, 02:34 PM
Dudeman gave best response IMO. Thats how I define a rat

Kissnight
11-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Old time definition.

Since respect becomes useless as cash.
TL offers me only rubbish and xp.
All my fight targets are ppl under 500.
499 never means a rat for me.

So r we ppl still hunting 499 rats now?

Beardy
11-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Anyone at 490+ who says they are at that amount, because they struggle to get mafia member's up to 500 is lying, easy to do. They are just a rat.

PM me for link to site for codes.

LongFingers
11-29-2012, 05:28 PM
same again and again.
I think that I can play this game like I want
Who cares about this ?
With 500, 499 or with the mafia that I want.
It Doesn't matter (but use henchmen, they never leave you alone...)

If you feel that is not honorable, fight with that player, but
why I have to play with this rules ?

Any licit strategy is valid to play this game. I think.

Why we don't leave without collect our money buildings one day a week ?
lowest stats players can rob them and improve their own IPH, then strong players can rob lower players other days,...

All to improve the same "take and give" that someone said here, that inspires that a player its defined to be a rat, because "takes but don't give"

after joking about this, Why we insult players here ?

DenZ1
11-29-2012, 06:45 PM
Chances are I have 180k stats... No need to be a rat..

badvoc0
11-29-2012, 11:52 PM
It would appear i'm a rat - all requests gratefully recieved

sister morphine
11-30-2012, 12:54 AM
Why we don't leave without collect our money buildings one day a week ?
lowest stats players can rob them and improve their own IPH, then strong players can rob lower players other days,...

All to improve the same "take and give" that someone said here, that inspires that a player its defined to be a rat, because "takes but don't give"
My 1 and 3 hour buildings come up every night (longer time ones too if I've let my timings slip and need to reset). There's usually one or two failed robbery attempts and attacks when I wake up, so the "lower stat" players get their chance, as they can if they're doing TL and want to hit me. I'm doing my give; the rats don't so no apologies for spanking them.

badvoc0
12-01-2012, 04:13 AM
You don't become a rat you are born one.

Apparently you show your rattyness when you perform PVP goals and keep mafia just below 500 (490-499). If you go dramatically below 500 then it's complex strategery.

I disagree.

You are born a mouse but you only become aware of this when you are afraid to face up to your rivals.

You become a rat when you get all defensive about it.

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 05:05 AM
The correct answer is "who cares". You dont owe anyone anything in this game. Anyone who says there should be codes of conduct and such are taking fake crime a little too seriously. Play your game the way you wish and don't let others dictate your actions. Unless you are of the sort that enjoys being a line toeing sheep.

Dravak
12-01-2012, 05:50 AM
The correct answer is "who cares". You dont owe anyone anything in this game. Anyone who says there should be codes of conduct and such are taking fake crime a little too seriously. Play your game the way you wish and don't let others dictate your actions. Unless you are of the sort that enjoys being a line toeing sheep.

Offcourse there is a rule of conduct , same as there is a forum rule of conduct .
some get away with a lot more then others .

But fake crime beter not turn into a real crime !
This game is really close on the edge , there is a moral line , even in business you do not cross .
But then again , people usually have no selfesteem or respect , but talk about those things like it is natural god giving right , but if somebody else point them to it .

they are like you , who cares , so basically who cares about you ? ... That is correct nobody :p

Plux
12-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Ninety Niners are the clever ones. The very very few of us in the know, understand this.

Boom
12-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Who the hell cares

Dravak
12-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Who the hell cares

I do am at 695 , atleast bombertini has 14k allies lmao ...

See even a legend in who has the most allies ;)

Tomatoneverdie
12-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Fk, I am a 498 rat....would the people I just sent the request to please accept? Or somebody add me? 514175553....thanks

the_dude
12-01-2012, 10:36 PM
I wish i could be a rat. I'm not a high enough level yet :(