PDA

View Full Version : Crime city 2

Ragmondino
11-29-2012, 06:04 AM
So if crime city 2 is released soon, and this one is phased out, would you download and play?
Would you do much differently and would you still spend on gold?

mxz
11-29-2012, 06:35 AM
When did you start posting dumb stuff? Atypical for you, bro.

If you hadn't started out with "So if crime city 2 is released soon" you might have salvaged a silent :rolleyes:

dudeman
11-29-2012, 06:38 AM
Aren't we already playing CC 2.6?

Dipstik
11-29-2012, 06:44 AM
Fuc no!!! The amount I've spent they could eat a fat coc...

Well said, Santa.

Ragmondino
11-29-2012, 06:50 AM
Dude I get dumb stuff in there sometimes, hence why I've always got someone stalking/attacking me with me on there hitlist.
I can see them replacing this game with something, if not crime city 2 then something very similar. I get the feeling they don't want this game as it isn't "there" game. But it grosses to much to just discard unless they have a replacement ready.

Indianluke
11-29-2012, 06:55 AM
Dude I get dumb stuff in there sometimes, hence why I've always got someone stalking/attacking me with me on there hitlist.
I can see them replacing this game with something, if not crime city 2 then something very similar. I get the feeling they don't want this game as it isn't "there" game. But it grosses to much to just discard unless they have a replacement ready.
Ya it'll never never happen gree would tank b4 they let go of they're biggest cash cow

DenZ1
11-29-2012, 07:02 AM
I would only play it if I get credits for all the $ I have spent on CC. If not... no way in help ill be even downloading it... Hopefully bybthe time it'll be released I will WIN anyway :)

Rodimus
11-29-2012, 02:27 PM
I would download Crime City 2 if improvements are made server-side of the original. Then, I wouldn't mind buying vaults of gold because quality and fun factor is what appeals to me.