PDA

View Full Version : iPad Mini

Ranger4Life
11-28-2012, 03:38 PM
So my I finally got my iPad mini today. I was really worried that the screen size for MW would not yet be optimized for the mini, because it doesn't yet fit on the iPhone 5. However, I'm extremely happy to see that it does.

I have only been playing with it for an hour or so (yet to transfer any of my MW games to it), but the I'm pleasantly surprised at how much more I like it than my iPad4!

manbeast
11-28-2012, 03:38 PM
why do you like it more than the ipad 4?

Ranger4Life
11-28-2012, 03:47 PM
why do you like it more than the ipad 4?

The size of it makes it so much more easy to use, but it really doesn't leave you with screen size envy. Hard to explain...

I was nearly certain that I would hate it, because I'm a pretty big guy and thought it would feel too much like a kids toy.

The lack of the retina display and the A6 processor aren't as noticeable as I thought it would be either. If it had those, it might be the perfect device for gaming.

King little fruit fly
11-28-2012, 05:53 PM
The biggest mouth jeffrey has a thread on the iPad mini while ago. Look it up. And I am following his advice, waiting for the retina HD display for the mini, just got the iPod touch last week. The iPod touch is nice for iOS games, have been playing Arcane Empire, it is really fun.