PDA

View Full Version : Henchmen like them or love them?

Nicky the Nose
11-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Ok been some who seem to really like the henchmen, yeah it's been a running joke but how many actually not only bought them but use them?

(CK) EL
11-27-2012, 11:17 PM
Ok been some who seem to really like the henchmen, yeah it's been a running joke but how many actually not only bought them but use them?

can you tell me where is the button that gives you the option to use or not to use the henchmen please?

the_dude
11-27-2012, 11:36 PM
There is no such button, you have to send a ticket asking them to remove however many you want.

Nicky the Nose
11-27-2012, 11:39 PM
can you tell me where is the button that gives you the option to use or not to use the henchmen please?

If you can't see it you must be on android. Sorry you can't chose to use them as its an auto thing much like picking your best equipment the game does it for you but you can have support remove them if you send in a ticket and ask nicely

kloid
11-28-2012, 12:36 AM
What are henchman actually used for? Every time i see them mentioned it's usually by Dipstik and he never appears to give a worthwhile response.

Thanks
Kloid

sister morphine
11-28-2012, 12:56 AM
I had mine all sleep with the fishes ages ago, but one has crept back in

Nicky the Nose
11-28-2012, 12:56 AM
They are just like every other mafia member as far as I know, only benefit is they never remove you

sister morphine
11-28-2012, 12:58 AM
What are henchman actually used for? Every time i see them mentioned it's usually by Dipstik and he never appears to give a worthwhile response.

Thanks
Kloid
Can't believe how gullible some people are, lol 😉 dippy says they guard your defence buildings, but that's a lie. They actually drive your vehicles so you need as many as you have cars and stuff

Nicky the Nose
11-28-2012, 01:01 AM
Can't believe how gullible some people are, lol �� dippy says they guard your defence buildings, but that's a lie. They actually drive your vehicles so you need as many as you have cars and stuff

LOL!!! Morning Ms. Morphine

LongFingers
11-28-2012, 01:02 AM
After months playing CC like a fool,
your wife will leave you,
your friends do not call you the weekend
but Henchmen never leave you alone....

LongFingers
11-28-2012, 01:08 AM
Imagine this scenario: Some chump's been trying to rob you and leaving green on your wall all week. Suddenly half your mob leaves you FAR less powerful than you were before! Now the chump can rob you with impunity because your hood is defenseless! It could happen to you... but not if you have henchmen! Henchmen will never leave you.

@ dip you are the best !

Scarface corleone
11-28-2012, 02:47 AM
Bahaha I love both those last two comments

SiennaSharpe
11-28-2012, 04:36 AM
Can't believe how gullible some people are, lol  dippy says they guard your defence buildings, but that's a lie. They actually drive your vehicles so you need as many as you have cars and stuff

I spent some time going through the game code. Some of the newer items use the henchman in complex ways. For example, the Settlers Ship PVP prize requires at least 8 henchman or else you can only use the cannons on the starboard side.

Honey Boo Boo
11-28-2012, 06:07 AM
I spent some time going through the game code. Some of the newer items use the henchman in complex ways. For example, the Settlers Ship PVP prize requires at least 8 henchman or else you can only use the cannons on the starboard side.

OMG, I did not know that. I wonder if GREE will raise the price of henchmen accordingly. I predict a run on henchmen in the coming days.

Honey Boo Boo
11-28-2012, 06:14 AM
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/A596A271-0A70-4B3F-B319-C321957A4099-237-000002A6C643CA63_zpse2b48777.jpg

sister morphine
11-28-2012, 06:37 AM
A lot more than that surely. You have to have enough to trim the sails, turn the wheel and all the other stuff. It's a pretty big ship, so at least 100 henchmen needed

Honey Boo Boo
11-28-2012, 06:37 AM
Every time i see them mentioned it's usually by Dipstik and he never appears to give a worthwhile response.

That's not very nice, Dippy is a senior member and you should respect him and the knowledge he has to share. If it were not for him spreading the gospel of the henchmen, where would many noobs like you be?

Think about that.

TonySpaghetti
11-28-2012, 08:06 AM
Can't believe how gullible some people are, lol 😉 dippy says they guard your defence buildings, but that's a lie. They actually drive your vehicles so you need as many as you have cars and stuff

This cracked me up.

TRAZ
11-28-2012, 08:12 AM
Get them deleted by support every time they invade my mafia.

Rodimus
11-28-2012, 10:01 AM
Here one for ya, Henchmen are wonderful because they don't accuse legit players of being gutless cheats. They don't care if you have a level 5 NC or a level 10 Loft. Henchmen are forever loyal to the cause, and of course as someone stated before, they will never leave you high and dry like human player do.

Ballerado
11-28-2012, 09:57 PM
I'm trying my hardest to get to 500!

Dr. Dengus
11-28-2012, 11:10 PM
Who here has the most henchman? I have 110 ...

The Billionaire
11-28-2012, 11:40 PM
What are henchman actually used for? Every time i see them mentioned it's usually by Dipstik and he never appears to give a worthwhile response

Dipstik is in love with many Henchmen because they never leave him alone. This is why he never appears to give a worthwhile response besides buy more henchmen! I believe he fooled Koralene though because she went out and purchased 300 of them lol

Who here has the most henchman? I have 110 ...

i've got 7 of them and they're really ****ing me off. I had support remove 96 of them from my account a couple of months ago.

Dhusagar
11-29-2012, 12:13 AM
I am unsure why they would bother you either way - unless you are trying to stay below the radar?