PDA

View Full Version : Gold confirmation

gambet1234
11-27-2012, 09:59 PM
We NEED a gold confirmation. I'm sick of doubletaps, lags, clicking somewhere that hasn't yet loaded, accidentally clicking the wrong button...

Everyone hates that feeling of "Oh, &%^#, what did I just do!"

Can I get a second for this motion?

Can we make this stay on the front page for 18 weeks until they finally listen? (everyone who cares should reply once a week)

Can we get a consensus of "NOW!" from the people who are willing to speak?

Reply if you are sick of accidentally spending gold and going through the waiting period hoping that they won't think you are trying to scam because it Keeps Happening Over and Over.

I want to buy some more gold (Tapjoy on android doesn't provide half the benefits of iOS), but I'm not going to until I'm sure I can save it up without losing it. I'm almost to another pirate tavern on both my accounts, but I keep wasting it when ALL IT WANT TO DO IS SAVE IT UP!

Help me out here if you feel the same. (do complaints to the subcontracted issue report company make it to GREE/funzio?[where you at CCM?])

dudeman
11-27-2012, 10:21 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Kelsk
11-27-2012, 11:19 PM
Support.
hasnt happened to me yet but iv been close a number of times, good feature to have. ill bet whatever that it wont be added in though

CrimeCitytt
11-27-2012, 11:26 PM
I'll third that.

Ripper
11-28-2012, 01:09 AM
Unfortunately as long as Gree's profits from misclicks exceed Customer Service 's time waisted on dealing with gold refunds, things will probably stay as they are.

Harry Tuttle
11-28-2012, 05:15 AM
Unfortunately as long as Gree's profits from misclicks exceed Customer Service 's time waisted on dealing with gold refunds, things will probably stay as they are.

You're wrong! That would be shady, and Gree wouldn't do anything shady like that. Oh wait a minute.... ok, forget I said anything

SiennaSharpe
11-28-2012, 05:44 AM
Send in a ticket Gree is really good about fixing accidental gold spends (really).

nopenopenope
11-28-2012, 07:16 AM
How many threads will the self-stupid create on this topic for the week? My money is on 3!

dragon001
11-28-2012, 07:35 AM
Not stupid at all, free should implement it because it would make the game more popular, and probably increase sales.

mxz
11-28-2012, 08:55 AM
Not stupid at all, free should implement it because it would make the game more popular, and probably increase sales.Stop. A business case is already partially explained in this thread by Ripper. By no stretch of the imagination will a gold confirm dialog increase sales or popularity.

Chips
11-28-2012, 12:04 PM
I like it, free instant upgrades/builds. Just send in the ticket.

Burgersvektor
11-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Just accidentlly spend 140 Gold on a fast upgrade. Feels awesome :-(

Deluxe
11-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Way to recreate a thread from a day or two ago

dudeman
11-28-2012, 03:34 PM

Try a year ago. This wasn't just brought up for the first time the other day. :p

Deluxe
11-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Try a year ago. This wasn't just brought up for the first time the other day. :p

Yah i know it has been a topic for awhile, was just referencing the thread on page two for convenience

gambet1234
03-09-2013, 05:39 AM
Can we make this stay on the front page for 18 weeks until they finally listen?

Fine, I won't recreate it!

No, seriously, if I had had two more gold I would have just Finish Now'd my T-shirt Stand.

budman68
03-09-2013, 05:50 AM
Will not happen. If they wanted to they could/ would have implemented it by now. Other free games I play have the feature where if you misclick you have until the timer reaches the end(about 3 seconds.) Very useful. GREE GREED. They know you will go to tapjoy to get more free gold which will give them revenue or you will buy a vault which will give them more revenue. YOU LOSE!! NEXT!!

bald zeemer
03-09-2013, 07:42 AM
I misclick all the time, but I'm not sure that having to confirm gold expenditures would make life any easier. I understand that tapjoy players must get incredibly frustrated with it, but I'd suggest that in addition to the earlier mentioned reason, Gree probably prefers to spend some customer service time rectifying rather than slowing down people burning through gold (intentionally). Which would explain why this is one of the issues that tends to get better responses from support (heresay from others in the forum - I've not personally dealt with this issue).

OneHoop
03-09-2013, 09:53 AM
I'd be more likely to buy gold and more at a time if I was assured that I wasn't going to waste it on refills and henchmen.

.02 (really meaning 2¢!)
M@

Yankster
03-09-2013, 09:58 AM
I agree with this.. To many times when a pop up appears or if you flip through the store and touch " extra ally", it sucks 17 gold.. Confirmations would be great...

Barkevious
03-09-2013, 11:10 AM
I just accidentally spent 15 gold on resetting my timer for the keg event, with a minute and a half left on the timer. It's funny, I read this post earlier thinking "wow that hasn't happened to me on this account yet" and less than an hour later, I make that blunder. Oh well... here comes another ticket to Gree :(

But every time I have done this, I recommend that they have a confirmation screen for gold purchases. I know it's useless, but it would save us free players so much stress.

corbaman
03-09-2013, 03:26 PM
I just accidentally spent 15 gold on resetting my timer for the keg event, with a minute and a half left on the timer. It's funny, I read this post earlier thinking "wow that hasn't happened to me on this account yet" and less than an hour later, I make that blunder. Oh well... here comes another ticket to Gree :(

But every time I have done this, I recommend that they have a confirmation screen for gold purchases. I know it's useless, but it would save us free players so much stress.

Do they give back gold in ths case? Same happened to me a few days ago. I accidentally hit the "finish now" button on a building at a cost of 230 gold. Very annoying.

Definitely need a confirmation screen.

bald zeemer
03-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Good point regarding the damn henchmen. If they could at least put something useful there...

Barkevious
03-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Do they give back gold in ths case? Same happened to me a few days ago. I accidentally hit the "finish now" button on a building at a cost of 230 gold. Very annoying.

Definitely need a confirmation screen.

Yes they have every time in my case, some times it takes a week or so for them to respond and make sure you're not lying. In the case of a rl friend of mine, it took him almost 3 weeks. Regardless, they should give it back. Just don't be negative to them and they may act on your ticket even quicker ;)