PDA

View Full Version : You amusing, little sheeple will try anything!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-27-2012, 05:51 PM
The little worms and insects dig very deep holes.
They try all the tricks.
They think they're fooling people.
Sheeple will never be smarter than people.
We KNOW what the sheeple are doing, and where they are doing it.
Sheeple we have friends in high and low places.
We know what you do as soon as you've done it.
Sheeple are amusing, but they're not very bright.

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 05:53 PM
And the sheeple say, baaaah, baaaah.

Jhenry02
11-27-2012, 06:05 PM
Moo? Is that right?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-27-2012, 06:14 PM
Moo? Is that right?

Oink, moo, baaa, bleat, cluck, quack, meow, whine, moan, groan, grrr; some of the sounds sheeple emit.

King little fruit fly
11-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Honestly, not sure to make of this thread, this is the first confusing thread I come across here. But I will spray it with some honey anyway, may not be funny, but it is surely nontrivial.

Okay, by sheeples, it is usually meant some fat guys/gals sitting in front of the TV. Brainwash by mass media, watch football/sports every Sunday morning, follow all the celebrities like their own children, play MW nonstop and donate money to GREEdy like Ferr and PUN. Basically never question the authorities, get distracted by daily activities without slowing down to figure out Federal Reserve or central bank is really a private entity. The little fruitti nutti could go on and on, but you get the idea now. :o

Hondo
11-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Does anyone else ever feel like they never know what the heck is going on? I'm always the last to know.

Hey, did War Priest leave? Lol

chimera69
11-27-2012, 07:16 PM
I know you're trying real, real hard. But, I just don't think you have a chance at winning.

Flan's record for most useless threads started in a single 24 hour period has stood for a long time. Now & again, someone gets delusions of grandeur, and believes he/she can set a new record. But, in the end, they never come close.

Flan's a beast, you know.

chimera69
11-27-2012, 07:58 PM
"Where ever you go, there you are" is the dumbest book ever written! The author gave it away
In the title...why read it? Putting that into the first person..well..think it over.

Never realized there was a book with that title. You learn something new every day, I guess.

I took it from the movie "Buckaroo Banzai."

Sugarymama
11-28-2012, 01:34 AM
I know you're trying real, real hard. But, I just don't think you have a chance at winning.

Flan's record for most useless threads started in a single 24 hour period has stood for a long time. Now & again, someone gets delusions of grandeur, and believes he/she can set a new record. But, in the end, they never come close.

Yes, Flan is a beast. I remember when he first started those thread-marathons. He was relentless. Drove people nuts...lol.

Tate
11-28-2012, 01:40 AM
And we all miss him, don't we Sugar!

Sugarymama
11-28-2012, 01:46 AM
We sure do Tate! I remember him and War Priest going at it sometimes. Too funny. Those were the days...lol.

Ramshutu
11-28-2012, 04:39 AM
Important not sure if PJ is having or had some sort of mental breakdown or I'm just finding him more annoying than normal.

Sugarymama
11-28-2012, 06:25 AM
Important not sure if PJ is having or had some sort of mental breakdown or I'm just finding him more annoying than normal.

Lol...what's up Ramshutu?? Long time no chat. I could have an opinion about that, but the last time I I had an opinion I was attacked for it. Wait a minute, I'm getting attacked right now! ;)

jay_usher
11-28-2012, 06:39 AM
Pj u not
Ment to have left this game by now? Little addicted arnt we?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-28-2012, 07:18 AM
Pj u not
Ment to have left this game by now? Little addicted arnt we?

What do you care?

I'm NOTHING to you, and I don't care.

Guess what, until you posted, you never crossed my mind?

And, after I punctuate this sentence, I'll have once again forgotten you exist!!!!

Forty9
11-28-2012, 08:48 AM

I think PJ could learn a lesson from your awesome avatar.

Bronson
11-28-2012, 08:51 AM
Is it because I'm Welsh???

Dhusagar
11-28-2012, 09:33 AM

My first reply to one of his first posts was to ask him if he had bi-polar affective disorder. He denied it.

Mcdoc
11-28-2012, 10:06 AM
Riddle me This

Riddle me That

Is PJ a Joker

Or the Cat in the Hat?

Dhusagar
11-28-2012, 10:41 AM
Riddle me This

Riddle me That

Is PJ a Joker

Or the Cat in the Hat?

Riddle me that
Riddle me this
Is PJ for real?
Or taking the....?

Ramshutu
11-28-2012, 10:51 AM
Lol...what's up Ramshutu?? Long time no chat. I could have an opinion about that, but the last time I I had an opinion I was attacked for it. Wait a minute, I'm getting attacked right now! ;)

I know im going to get on someone's hitlist sooner or later. I may loose some virtual units and cash, with well timed cutting remarks, I will do damage far more real and permanent.

Ps: whenever you read a post from PJ, read it in the voice of greased up deaf guy from family guy.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-28-2012, 10:54 AM
To all my haters: I have so much more for you to hate. Please be patient as I wind you up.

I respect my haters, because they're the sheeple who admit I'm better than them.

What, you don't like me? Have a seat in my waiting room, and wait for me to give a buck.

I'm so interesting, you can't ignore me, you just gotta troll me.

Jealous haters make me smile, they spend their life cloning my style.
Nothin' better to do with their time, they'll even try to copy my rhyme.
Ain't none like me, as you can see,
I'm the best, so let it be.

Life ain't nothing but a trick, so get rich from it.

Hating on my name only gives me greater fame.

You know you're famous, when everyone has your name in their mouth or in their posts.

Competitiveness mixed with a little laziness is all it takes to make someone your hater.

Once you make someone a hater, you own their thoughts, their mind, and their life.

I respect all my haters, that's why my middle finger salutes them.

Just because you use my name, doesn't mean you know me.

Mcdoc
11-28-2012, 10:58 AM
I'm not a hater - not quite a fan - but I figured it out a PJ is really NAS :)

Poopenshire
11-28-2012, 11:00 AM
But who shall Shepard this flock? Sheeple will wander aimlessly to their own demise without proper guidance. There are many wolves who would prey on the flock as well. Is it not the tail of the list sheeple that tells of such things?

Ramshutu
11-28-2012, 11:11 AM
I do not hate you, I also do not dislike you. I have never met you after all.

I do, however, think that a number of your posts make you sound like a moron.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-28-2012, 11:19 AM
Observe my uglies: watch closely, mumbo jumbo, presto pesto, dip and eat, they swarm around my holy feet, kiss them, lick them, tasty toe jam, green eggs and ham, follow me, stay in line, ooga booga, just in time.

Yank their chain, feed their reptilian brain, here they come, slithering after me, eat them walnuts eat them all, swallow the juice of wisdom don't you waste a precious drop, I have no need to for you to stop.

marebear
11-28-2012, 11:19 AM
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/here2andnow3/FEF2A152-BAFF-4E2A-8BB5-EA70BA83AB34-9199-00000888AD997F8F.jpg

Poopenshire
11-28-2012, 11:23 AM
Guys why do we argue about this. All the units and cash and bases are not real, mean nothing, and honestly will all go away sometime. Just play the game and have fun while you can.

Opinvu
12-12-2012, 06:02 PM

Hrmm... I have a 'knack' for that sort of thing... are there rules besides the name on this challenge?!

Reznor
12-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Nobody cares about this thread anymore, just sayin'

War.Priest
12-13-2012, 07:41 AM
We sure do Tate! I remember him and War Priest going at it sometimes. Too funny. Those were the days...lol.

Talking about me behind my back I see... :rolleyes:

Sugarymama
12-13-2012, 12:37 PM
Talking about me behind my back I see... :rolleyes:

LOL...I only popped back in here because I saw your name posted. Yup, talking about you like a dog...;)