PDA

View Full Version : Miner - quit

Khimsoo
11-27-2012, 05:12 PM
He wont be posting any goodbye thread here but he wants me to inform his friends... Which he has a lot of them here.

Please don't message or email him now, he won't be replying or reading the mails.
He has some personal matters ATM, i hope he can straighten it and pop by soon.
We can keep him in prayer. :)

manbeast
11-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Oh wow that is terrible news. I hope he comes back soon

bigflan
11-27-2012, 05:16 PM
That's sad future of gree game= quit

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-27-2012, 05:18 PM
I hope he can take care of his issues and whatever needs to be fixed is resolved.
I wish him peace.
He is a class act.

Hello Kitty
11-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Hope everything works out - please wish him well.

HenryVIII
11-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Please send our regards.
I wish him the very best.
Prayers.

andy_xyz2004
11-27-2012, 05:34 PM
Send my regards for Miner, best wishes.

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Sorry to hear this. Khimsoo, please give him my best. Will keep him in my thoughts.

Lucky4u
11-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Hope all is well...do extend my regards too.

King little fruit fly
11-27-2012, 05:45 PM
The little fruit fly wishes him well.

Procyon
11-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Hoping all is better soon for him. Sometimes we get caught up in this game, forum, etc. that it becomes sobering when someone is going through things in real life. Wishing him the best.

CAPT.GIN
11-27-2012, 05:48 PM
This is horrible! Just really awful in so sad to see him go, but I wish him the best of luck with his personal matter and hope everything turns out ok! Please miner we all hope you get everything token care of and returning to us as soon as you can good friend.

boardgames rule
11-27-2012, 05:57 PM
Hope everything gets better

Ranger4Life
11-27-2012, 06:01 PM
I hope he can take care of his issues and whatever needs to be fixed is resolved.
I wish him peace.
He is a class act.

He truly is!

Wish less bad things would happen to good people, and more often to the bad people.

Mksound
11-27-2012, 06:27 PM
All things work for good to those who love God.
I also ask God to please be with Miner. Please love him, care for him and wrap your arms around him and hold him close. Bless him and give him , peace, love, wisdom and joy. In Jesus Christs so precious and wonderful name I ask, Amen.

imscrewed?
11-27-2012, 06:41 PM
That is shocking news. Miner I hope you read this. I want to wish you and your family the best. I hope everything works out well for you. You are a classy gentleman and I will miss our banter. Take care my friend.

Hondo
11-27-2012, 06:44 PM
I've always enjoyed your post. You will certainly be missed.

Miner
11-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Khimsoo - Thanks for posting this.

I didn't want to make some big formal announcement as this just simply isn't about me. You'll go on just fine.

And thanks for the kind words guys. I'm at a point in my life in which my wife and kids need a Dad that is 100% invested in them. Though fun, this has been quite a time consuming game and I need to step away for now for my family. I found myself using this game as a way to check out of the stress my family was going through and that's just not right. In fact, that's the last thing they needed.

Mksound -- I don't think I know you well but appreciate your post. I've been a Christian for a long time. My wife and I lean firmly on the Lord and consider times like these to be opportunities to develop ourselves more into the people Christ desires us to be (James 1).

This will be my last post for a while. Maybe for good, but we'll see. Take care everyone and don't make the mistake I did with my priorities. I hope that I've had at least somewhat of a positive impact on some of you beyond more than just the game.

-Miner

Fl@sh
11-27-2012, 07:00 PM
You made the correct choice Miner. Take care my friend!

edit: oh, and you should lurk the forum on the pot. Some shocking photos will be posted soon that will change the perception of the forum...lol

Poopenshire
11-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Good luck and god bless.

Bob_55
11-27-2012, 07:47 PM
You are a very smart DAD, take care of your family this is the best investment of our live. And God Bless your family. You made the best choice.

Matt Thornton
11-27-2012, 07:48 PM
You made the right decision miner.
give my regards to your family, and thank them for the time they allowed you on the forum for us.

Gambit12
11-27-2012, 08:00 PM

I didn't want to make some big formal announcement as this just simply isn't about me. You'll go on just fine.

And thanks for the kind words guys. I'm at a point in my life in which my wife and kids need a Dad that is 100% invested in them. Though fun, this has been quite a time consuming game and I need to step away for now for my family. I found myself using this game as a way to check out of the stress my family was going through and that's just not right. In fact, that's the last thing they needed.

Mksound -- I don't think I know you well but appreciate your post. I've been a Christian for a long time. My wife and I lean firmly on the Lord and consider times like these to be opportunities to develop ourselves more into the people Christ desires us to be (James 1).

This will be my last post for a while. Maybe for good, but we'll see. Take care everyone and don't make the mistake I did with my priorities. I hope that I've had at least somewhat of a positive impact on some of you beyond more than just the game.

-Miner

So long my friend...We will see each other again someday & hopefully here in the forum. And thanks a lot for your advice & i learned a lot from you. Take care of your family & make it your #1 priority. And advance happy holiday to you & your family & God bless..!

Thunder Child
11-27-2012, 08:04 PM
@ Miner

You made the right choice. However, you are one of the truly good ones in here and elsewhere, and an example to others. You will be sorely missed. All the best.

Vballmadam
11-27-2012, 08:54 PM
Even though you will be missed here, you will never be able to get back the memories or precious moments you will have with your family. Your family is your true treasure! God bless you and your family as you seek His will. May you find joy, peace and contentment in your decision. You and your family will be in my prayers!

King little fruit fly
11-27-2012, 08:58 PM

-Miner

Miner, so your wife just took away your iPad, how sad, man! :o Wishing your luck stay away from the game, but do hope you chime in once and while. Heck, the forum is more fun than the game anyway, for me at least! ;)

MadManDK
11-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Another valuable lesson in your last post Miner. I think a few of use the game as a stress release and it is certainly important to remember that it won't fix real world issues, it's just a game and a virtual world. Anyhow wish you all the best with what really matters - Life and family.

Selfproclaimed
11-27-2012, 10:07 PM
Take care Miner. Making the right decision,your a better man than most.

Dr. Dengus
11-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Wishing you the best Miner. Sucks to see such a valuable member as yourself go, but family always come first.

qqqq
11-27-2012, 10:21 PM
I wish you all the best Miner, I'll miss your posts...

Romaro
11-27-2012, 10:26 PM
Best wishes for you, Miner. Take care

Giedrybe
11-27-2012, 11:03 PM
In every single your post here in forum, I was feeling a real man and a person I respected "hiding" behind your avatar. That is something of a rare nature, especially in the current internet world. I hate to see you go away, but once again I can only respect and support you for the decision you've done.

All the best for you and let me remain hoping that it is not the last time we hear from you.

Mcdoc
11-27-2012, 11:04 PM
Wise choice on priorities my friend - but perhaps you can keep an eye on the forums - like whenever Doodie calls :)

Copenhagen
11-27-2012, 11:31 PM
All the best to you and your family. Be well, buddy.

Jhoemel
11-28-2012, 02:09 AM
Hope everything works out for him. He's a really nice guy that i got to know here in the forums. He can always come back after that matter have been resolved :)

Force10JC
11-28-2012, 05:59 AM
Best Wishes to Miner.

marebear
11-28-2012, 06:36 AM
Thanks for everything Miner. You will be missed around here. Take care!

Maverick50727
11-28-2012, 07:16 AM
Miner, I didn't want to post anything about your leaving as I knew you had asked Khimsoo to pass on to the rest. You are a great guy, very valued member and someone I would call friend. I enjoyed working with you over the past few months and grew to respect you very much for your morals and values. Your leaving was a great surprise and is a great loss to all. Whether you come back or not, you have left a legacy behind in your actions.

I hope you got some of my last email messages to you. I think your decision is the correct one. I stress to all that I work with that family and work should always come first. While the game/forum can benefit some as an outlet to stress in real life, many of us know it can also be a conflict too. I wish the best to you and your family in this time. I have been though much over the last few years in my real life and know what family means. The door is always open to you my friend if fate grants it for you to return. If you wish to talk as a friend outside of the game you know how to reach me. Keep in contact if you can when you have time.

Happy Trails to you. My friend.

Maverick

Hivesy
11-28-2012, 07:27 AM
Miner you only need to read what everyone else has read about you to know how much you will be missed, and I'm sure you'll take some comfort from the fact that you've touched everyone in a very positive way.

My best wishes to you and your family, I hope you get through all your problems as swiftly and positively as possible. I don't know you as well as I would like to but I do know that you're obviously a great dad and have been a great friend to me and many others on here.

Hearing your kids laugh is the best stress relief of all.

Bronson
11-28-2012, 08:24 AM
Dam sad to hear this news. Miner you are good people and hopefully things will work out for you in real life. Gonna miss you here bro but at least you cant keep filling up my inbox now lol

Thief
11-28-2012, 08:41 AM
Miner i will truly be sad to see you leave. I thought you always added value to the Forums and i feel like your choice words here were a lesson to us all. I will truly miss you being gone but there is a light at the end of the tunnel as you have found what truly matters in your life and that is family. Hopefully you can still join us part time especially on the forums.

~Ace

JF5522
11-28-2012, 09:18 AM
All the best to you and your family Miner. Take care.

Baraka
11-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Damn how did I miss this. All the best Miner.

Mad
11-28-2012, 12:49 PM
Yes all the best. You always had some very constructive comments.

Tanner
11-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Good man,
But by
grace alone.

good bye

cheiz
11-28-2012, 01:14 PM
Wow Miner, I'm searching for words... I'll keep it short then. Very honoured to have met you ('special' encounter in MW...). I just hope our paths may cross again in the future! God bless you and your family!

Zoltarov
11-28-2012, 01:41 PM
All the best to you and your family. I'm sure you will get everything sorted out.
I will always have the best memories of you. What you did to the forum was always quality by definition.
I hope one day we will see you again. Take care.

Commander Vador
11-28-2012, 02:27 PM
All the best Miner! The Forum won't be the same without you!
Take good care of your family.

Captain Steelman
11-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Fivefinger Pete
2:17 PM
MW Business Only Please my mucho trampled Funzio friends....if you can't say something nice, please get your six off my thread...Gree has been so good to us..what were  you thinking with your discretionary income? Buy a product? We are no product...we are extortionists! Please be our friends so that we say nothing but nice things here...your contentious attitude upsets us...we just want to Be your bestest friend...please give us another chance...we will send you a big fat TRINKET!
Just posted...hop on

niner, you are spaming every thread. CCM will ban you for life so removed your posts before he finds out..... Just telling you....

Captain Steelman
11-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Thank you cap...I know that...it would be an honor

In that case, let´s hope you´ll get your "blessing"...

Oh, and for not getting my self banned for being way of topic..... Miner, be blessed. Hope you get back here soon....

chimera69
11-28-2012, 04:41 PM
Miner,
Thinking of you and your family. Take care.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-28-2012, 04:43 PM
Will send a prayer each day

manbeast
11-28-2012, 08:00 PM
miner come back i miss you!