PDA

View Full Version : Billing issues and banned

Jhenry02
11-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Fyi for those of you not boycotting. It's all fun until you get ****ed.

Don't try to contact gree if there is a billing issue. Bringing it up in a pm (where the moderator even states he doesn't read all of them) and in a post to get his attention is useless. What other company can charge you money but has no live phone number to call for billing disputes? I went straight to Apple and they refunded my money. Way to screw your company out of this current purchase and any future purchase Mark. Fantastic.

Good Job on the DST giveaway too.

-jason

Dutchie
11-27-2012, 02:30 PM
You got your money back, why the extra grief?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-27-2012, 02:38 PM

Don't try to contact gree if there is a billing issue. Bringing it up in a pm (where the moderator even states he doesn't read all of them) and in a post to get his attention is useless. What other company can charge you money but has no live phone number to call for billing disputes? I went straight to Apple and they refunded my money. Way to screw your company out of this current purchase and any future purchase Mark. Fantastic.

-jason

Yes, to those that MIGHT not know, Apple has a very liberal refund policy.

I know why.

I also know what this would mean, if hundreds, thousands or hundreds of thousands of players initiate this tactic.

Crime City Mark
11-27-2012, 02:40 PM

-jason

The forum is not the support system for the game. There is a support system in place already.