PDA

View Full Version : If you happen to stumble upon a base under Ferr siege.......

Ferr
11-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Prey and thank god that it was not your base ....

albeezy
11-27-2012, 01:44 PM
So who is FERR seiging on these days?

Ferr
11-27-2012, 01:46 PM
So who is FERR seiging on these days?
Nah, still boycotting. Need to build up a reputation here.

PIRATE JUSTICE
Be advised, that if our pal Ferr has a problem with someone, his pals at PUN have a problem, too.

Just saying.

Ferr & PUN, BFF.

We love you, Ferr!

Jp lfs
I thank God every day that Ferr (and a few others) accepted my ally requests!

albeezy
11-27-2012, 01:49 PM
Nice FERR! You really stick to things when you say you will! I'm impressed! Hope things are going well. When will we see drunk FERR again?

Thief
11-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Thankfully i'm Allies with Ferr! :P

I Simply Can't Defend Against THAT Attack number! :P

Ferr
11-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Be advised, that if our pal Ferr has a problem with someone, his pals at PUN have a problem, too.

Just saying.

Ferr & PUN, BFF.

We love you, Ferr!
Oh oh, pj this is truly the first post i see where you radiate love! I am honored and clueless as to how i have deserved this. Angels must be watching over me!!

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Prey and thank god that it was not your base ....

Funny. And I've seen your base so I would NOT want to be under siege there. But, how would anyone know? Do you drop a note on the base owner's wall? That's what I do when I get attacked and then I counterattack...I'm great at notes...especially love-tap notes. ;)

And kudos to you for keeping your word about your committment to the boycott. Some people have conveniently reneged on that front.

Ferr
11-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Funny. And I've seen your base so I would NOT want to be under siege there. But, how would anyone know? Do you drop a note on the base owner's wall? That's what I do when I get attacked and then I counterattack...I'm great at notes...especially love-tap notes. ;)

And kudos to you for keeping your word about your committment to the boycott. Some people have conveniently reneged on that front.

When i was still playing i had to change strategy a few times. Those who know me from the start will recall i had a very aggressive investment scheme based on purchasing only. I never attacked. Did do all the pve missions for fun as well 5 times. There was this one week i got lucky when gree foolishly let me camp high end loot. I spend i think 5k on about 1500 wavebreakers, siege tanks etc. Then they nerfed it. I was strong, but definitely not the strongest which i found out on level 200. I plummeted back to lower ally levels and stayed there three months to keep away from golden armies and to finalize the investment. I came back at full allies again when i reached about the limit in attack and completed the investment with winning the leaderboards with invisible boosts. Then i got angry and drunk. The rest you know ;)

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-27-2012, 02:17 PM
Oh oh, pj this is truly the first post i see where you radiate love! I am honored and clueless as to how i have deserved this. Angels must be watching over me!!

Ferr, some of my best friends in this game were once my worst enemies.

Heck, we probably weren't enemies in the first place, just stupid.

You, sir, come on good recommendation from mutual friends.

If they like you, I like you.

We love you, Ferr.

Ferr & PUN = BFF

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 02:24 PM
When i was still playing i had to change strategy a few times. Those who know me from the start will recall i had a very aggressive investment scheme based on purchasing only. I never attacked. Did do all the pve missions for fun as well 5 times. There was this one week i got lucky when gree foolishly let me camp high end loot. I spend i think 5k on about 1500 wavebreakers, siege tanks etc. Then they nerfed it. I was strong, but definitely not the strongest which i found out on level 200. I plummeted back to lower ally levels and stayed there three months to keep away from golden armies and to finalize the investment. I came back at full allies again when i reached about the limit in attack and completed the investment with winning the leaderboards with invisible boosts. Then i got angry and drunk. The rest you know ;)

Ahhh, it must be nice to have that option...lol. I gotta strategize daily to keep my base intact. :) Not a problem though.

Fl@sh
11-27-2012, 02:31 PM
When i was still playing i had to change strategy a few times. Those who know me from the start will recall i had a very aggressive investment scheme based on purchasing only. I never attacked. Did do all the pve missions for fun as well 5 times. There was this one week i got lucky when gree foolishly let me camp high end loot. I spend i think 5k on about 1500 wavebreakers, siege tanks etc. Then they nerfed it. I was strong, but definitely not the strongest which i found out on level 200. I plummeted back to lower ally levels and stayed there three months to keep away from golden armies and to finalize the investment. I came back at full allies again when i reached about the limit in attack and completed the investment with winning the leaderboards with invisible boosts. Then i got angry and drunk. The rest you know ;)I remember someone raising concerns about this when I was a newbie. I'm sure they were talking about you. I believe the player raising those concerns is somewhere in this thread. lol

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-27-2012, 02:35 PM
I remember someone raising concerns about this when I was a newbie. I'm sure they were talking about you. I believe the player raising those concerns is somewhere in this thread. lol

Life often leads us all in circles.

Circles never end, as long as you follow the circle.

That can be good and bad.

Circles are the stuff of which life is made. 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Fl@sh
11-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Life often leads us all in circles.

Circles never end, as long as you follow the circle.

That can be good and bad.

Circles are the stuff of which life is made. 0 0 0 0 0 0 0Very true my friend. I actually don't see that player in this thread, but they are somewhere around here. Can I take that last part back?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-27-2012, 02:40 PM
Very true my friend. I actually don't see that player in this thread, but they are somewhere around here. Can I take that last part back?

I don't see anything you need to retract.

The truth never needs to be explained.

Poopenshire
11-27-2012, 02:41 PM
If I see a base under Seige by Ferr, I am gonna pull up a chair and have drinks with everyone else watching from a safe distance and watch a master at work. If nothing else I should learn something amazing.

Lucky4u
11-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Toss some poop!

chimera69
11-27-2012, 04:32 PM
If I see a base under siege by Ferr or the Pirates, I'll stop and help that fellow rebuild from the hurricane.

First, we'll have to go buy a ton of wood & nails to rebuild all those buildings.

... Oh, wait. I accidentally touched a rubble pile with my bare finger, and an oil rig reappeared! Gosh, I wonder what would happen if I touched another?

Then, I'll give the poor chap some money to go replace the tanks, and ships, and airplanes that he'd spent his hard earned cash to buy over the past few months. The storm killed them all.

... Oh wait. They're still there. WTF! The other little pixelated fellows went *POOF*, but the shiny gold ones are still there. Kinda like that scene in the "Wizard of Oz" where Dorothy's house is carried to Oz in the tornado. It squishes one of those wicked witches when it lands but spares all the happy little munchkins.

Next, I'll ... Well... There really is nothing to do. It's just a game.

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Yes, chim gets the point. The man knows how to paint a picture

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 04:42 PM
There's only one issue with the theory of this thread. Ferr doesn't siege. If a ferr sieged, then he wouldn't be ferr. Now ferr might very well besiege. Who would he besiege? Maybe a little game company we all know and love?

Ferr
11-27-2012, 04:51 PM
I remember someone raising concerns about this when I was a newbie. I'm sure they were talking about you. I believe the player raising those concerns is somewhere in this thread. lol
Those particular units were useless indeed as those units would fall like flies in pvp combat. It cost me a week and 5k down the drain. I was a noob myself. Confucius teaches us the three ways how to proceed in life. The easy way: to follow. The intellectual way: to think. The hard way: to experience.

Khimsoo
11-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Hohoho, I don't want to be under siege by any of u. It's not fun at all.

Ferr
11-27-2012, 05:26 PM
There's only one issue with the theory of this thread. Ferr doesn't siege. If a ferr sieged, then he wouldn't be ferr. Now ferr might very well besiege. Who would he besiege? Maybe a little game company we all know and love?
There goes my carefully build in game reputation! (Walking back to my nanos contemplating my next non-siege strategy)

King little fruit fly
11-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Either Ferr is a recently converted pirate, or he is giving us the April Fool earlier next year or late this year. Since he does such a nice job confusing us, I can not tell. :cool:

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 09:32 PM
You wouldn't want to really know,that would spoil all the fun.

Lawyer
11-27-2012, 11:35 PM
I am still on the gold boycott bandwagon ...