PDA

View Full Version : MW Forum Court of Law

Ferr
11-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Sometime ago one of you guys (wont mention his name) send me an extensive pm on the creation of a forum war tribunal. It would be the forums answer to serious offenses committed.

With the help of Gree such MW War Tribunal in fact could be constructed but without the help of gree it would be impossible as it will never have all the relevant facts. Even in obvious cases, safe admitting the crime, something else may be going on.

Further, without the help of gree such threads would be closed rather sooner than later. I still think it could be a nice experiment though. Would love to play defense counsel as judges always take the heat ;). I was glad to at least do this for once but clearly, i has been my last ;)

Poopenshire
11-26-2012, 06:14 PM
I would fully support this. We need to answer to each other for the thing that we do.

Alaska Ken
11-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Good luck getting Gree's help on this.

King little fruit fly
11-26-2012, 06:19 PM
Sometime ago one of you guys (wont mention his name) send me an extensive pm on the creation of a forum war tribunal. It would be the forums answer to serious offenses committed.

With the help of Gree such MW War Tribunal in fact could be constructed but without the help of gree it would be impossible as it will never have all the relevant facts. Even in obvious cases, safe admitting the crime, something else may be going on.

Further, without the help of gree such threads would be closed rather sooner than later. I still think it could be a nice experiment though. Would love to play defense counsel as judges always take the heat ;). I was glad to at least do this for once but clearly, i has been my last ;)

Ferr, are you sure you are young enough to discuss trivial topic like war tribunal? With inventory like your and PUN's, we think you two are just 15 year who gets a fat allowance every month from Moma and Papa. :D

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:20 PM
I don't know if he is a real lawyer ..

Ferr
11-26-2012, 06:21 PM
Ferr, are you sure you are young enough to discuss trivial topic like war tribunal? With inventory like your and PUN's, we think you two are just 15 year who gets a fat allowance every month from Moma and Papa. :D
Good point. No worries, you will be elected prosecutor!

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:21 PM
I don't know if you guys have a life ,, or any thing to do ...

Poopenshire
11-26-2012, 06:22 PM
I don't know if he is a real lawyer ..Go file a lawsuit or go break a law and find out. Trolls nees lawyers too.

Ferr
11-26-2012, 06:22 PM
I don't know if he is a real lawyer ..
Sometimes me neither. Who cares though?

Ferr
11-26-2012, 06:23 PM
I don't know if you guys have a life ,, or any thing to do ...
No we dont. Hence we play with you.

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Come and help me with my game ferr , live ur life

Ferr
11-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Come and help me with my game ferr , live ur life
Working on it but...... Do not commit any crime!

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Ah ????,,,,,,,,

Speed ump
11-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Dry and Jeffry, now there's a pair of real intellects there. Two individual brain cells looking for a few million more just like them to hook up and make one good thought.

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:32 PM
I am soo soooo sorry I am not on ur level ..
So ****ing sorry
Yes ,, you smarter then me !
So sorry ..

Ferr
Dry and Jeffry, now there's a pair of real intellects there. Two individual brain cells looking for a few million more just like them to hook up and make one good thought.
Brilliant lol. To think that we have actually evolved that way...

Alaska Ken
Dry and Jeffry, now there's a pair of real intellects there. Two individual brain cells looking for a few million more just like them to hook up and make one good thought.WINNER! Post of the day award.

Dry
You probably a lawyer to .. Awwww. I adore you

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:35 PM
You guys Judge a person by his posts ?by his bad English?
You don't even know me . And just make comments

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:37 PM
You guys need to be ashamed

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:38 PM
The name of the tread http,,MW-Forum-Court-of-Law

Speed ump
11-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Ok dry, your right, I'm ashamed.

No, not really.

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:42 PM
What is it ?my English ?
Come to my country ,,,,,try new language, will see how you do

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:43 PM
You not worth my comment speed ,, go to my ignore list .. Bye bye

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:44 PM
****ing useless sperm , ur dad was spose to shoot it on the wall .
Useless moron

Ferr
11-26-2012, 06:45 PM
You not worth my comment speed ,, go to my ignore list .. Bye bye
Dry, no offense but could i be on that list as well?

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Done !!!!...

Dry
Lawyer my ass .. Hahaha

Ferr
Hmmmm, good night all ;)

Dry
11-26-2012, 06:47 PM
I hope you won't wake up ,,,

Fl@sh
11-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Now, now children. Play nice...

Mad
11-26-2012, 07:03 PM
Do we need a Geneva convention for MW?

Speed ump
11-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Will it protect us from dry and Jeffry?

Poopenshire
11-26-2012, 07:11 PM
We need a MW Somalia to send people like Dry to.

Dry
11-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Please drop dead

Speed ump
11-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Poop was He responding to your post? He said he's ignoring me. Damn I hope so.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-26-2012, 07:18 PM
It is much easier for several players to chat off line (privately), decide what to do to whom, and then execute their plan in silence.

I'm afraid there are many without the complete gastric apparatus for such tasks.

I suggest a secret STAR CHAMBER, acting under their leadership, to do their collective will.

manbeast
11-26-2012, 07:25 PM
We need a MW Somalia to send people like Dry to.

send them both to Guantanamo.

forever.

Dry
11-26-2012, 07:27 PM
You to manbeast ?

Speed ump
11-26-2012, 07:28 PM
When. Okay It says message too short. WHEN

Poopenshire
11-26-2012, 07:34 PM
I really hope it was to me. I have a feeling it was. I got under a Trolls skin. I like that.

Shinazueli
11-26-2012, 08:38 PM
Do we need a Geneva convention for MW?

I sure hope so; their posts are war crimes against the English language.

I put them into Google translate and it spat them back out with a sour face.

Domino_brown
11-26-2012, 08:54 PM
Hello all
I'm new to the forums, and wanted to know how to block specific people( looking at you dry)
I'd rather not have to see some posts

dthfrmabv
11-26-2012, 09:21 PM
The whole point of the War Tribunal is to create some form of forum governance through the collective decision process of forum members. Like what Ferr said, I too believe that it would be a nice experiment. I remember many senior members asking when will the forum administrators allow senior members to become moderators. Well this may be an opportunity and a platform for such thing to happen. I am not saying that it will be successful but we won't know until we give it a try.

Shinazueli
11-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Hello all
I'm new to the forums, and wanted to know how to block specific people( looking at you dry)

Ignore list. It's in the options somewhere. But there's no point, they just keep getting banned and opening up new accounts.

Now if they banned the IP... That'd at least take a few minutes to get back on.

manbeast
11-26-2012, 10:13 PM
jeffrey was IP banned. he posted on the forum that he changed his IP lol

Dry
11-26-2012, 10:26 PM
Hello all
New to the forum .?aug 2012 ?
Who is it ?i wonder

King little fruit fly
11-26-2012, 10:47 PM
New to the forum .?aug 2012 ?
Who is it ?i wonder

Hey Dry, Domino Brown is giving you a dose of your own medicine. Now hurry, block him first before he does it to you. ;)

King little fruit fly
11-26-2012, 10:49 PM
jeffrey was IP banned. he posted on the forum that he changed his IP lol

What, that is a lie, I don't think that biggest mouth jeffrey would go thru that trouble in order to chime in again, it is totally not worth his time. He might just hop over to another property he owns, it is a lot easier that way. :p

King little fruit fly
11-26-2012, 10:53 PM
send them both to Guantanamo.

forever.

Guantanamo is too light, I hear you have a nice iPod touch to play there while you are bored, go figure.. How about Cuba, I think Castro does a better job than the USA. ;)

King little fruit fly
11-26-2012, 11:00 PM
It is much easier for several players to chat off line (privately), decide what to do to whom, and then execute their plan in silence.

I'm afraid there are many without the complete gastric apparatus for such tasks.

I suggest a secret STAR CHAMBER, acting under their leadership, to do their collective will.

PJ, I thought you said you have nothing to hide, and like open discussion, when did you decide to ditch that idea?? :p

And your secret operation on that more than confidential dude is not working at all, it is probably because there is too much secrecy around it. I would say, forget the special covert ops, it is time to bring on the biggest hitmen like PE, PUN, and lord to show the muscle of almighty pirate force while shouting:"we stand tall and use our stick instead of the carrot". :rolleyes::D

King little fruit fly
11-26-2012, 11:05 PM

bro speedy, if you use that MW tribunal of yours to distract us, then Dry and the little fruiti nutti would not have the time to flame you. Now that is an idea! :D

King little fruit fly
11-26-2012, 11:09 PM
What is it ?my English ?
Come to my country ,,,,,try new language, will see how you do

****ing useless sperm , ur dad was spose to shoot it on the wall .
Useless moron

Now these are the best lines I read from Dry. How dare these smucks make fun of your English without the authorization from this Cambridge English grad fruiti nutti, have them lecture you in Frenchie next time for a change? ;)

Speed ump
11-26-2012, 11:44 PM
Dry, I have as feeling it sounds the same in any language. It's not language that's the issue. Can you please ignore me again.

dthfrmabv
11-26-2012, 11:49 PM
PJ, I thought you said you have nothing to hide, and like open discussion, when did you decide to ditch that idea?? :p

And your secret operation on that more than confidential dude is not working at all, it is probably because there is too much secrecy around it. I would say, forget the special covert ops, it is time to bring on the biggest hitmen like PE, PUN, and lord to show the muscle of almighty pirate force while shouting:"we stand tall and use our stick instead of the carrot". :rolleyes::D

King - no offense but PJ is right. If we start everything in the forum nothing will be done there are too many nay sayers and troll that would derail and prolong any reasonable discussion and planning.

Edit: just to clarify my statement (which I believe is the same as PJ's) let the intitial discussion start with few forum members first, then when a workable plan is available then present it to the rest of the forum for further tweaking. There will be always trolls and nay sayers so we will need to do a majority on these...

MadManDK
11-27-2012, 12:08 AM
I like social experiments and we have a perfect set of lab rats with diverse backgrounds and opinions in this forum (yes, I'm including myself). I'm more than happy to support a Forum Court of Law, with a judge, a prosecuting attorney a defense attorney and the forum members as the Jury voting when the case has been presented. Please Gree give us this or at least some forum moderators to quickly ban trolls.

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 12:17 AM
I like social experiments and we have a perfect set of lab rats with diverse backgrounds and opinions in this forum (yes, I'm including myself). I'm more than happy to support a Forum Court of Law, with a judge, a prosecuting attorney a defense attorney and the forum members as the Jury voting when the case has been presented. Please Gree give us this or at least some forum moderators to quickly ban trolls.

This is some that Gree might not need to particiapte (or won't)... most probably this is gonna be set up by forum members.

Just a thought in creating a Forum Court of Law, War Tribunal, or Judge Advocate General's Corps as comprised of senior forum members.

My initial thoughts on how we can implement this would be:

1) Establishing the initial number of members - floor and ceiling (even number preferably 11+1, 10+1,13+1 - tbd).
2) Voting for council officers such as President, Vice, and Secretary with a definite period of service (3, 6, 12 months - TBD)
3) Establishing what are "high crimes and misdemeanors" which may or may not adopt some current forum policies (i.e. spamming = forum ban, hacking = in-game ban) - TBD
4) Any forum members can submit cases to the council for consideration
5) Council members will vote on which case to take
6) Officers of FC will submit to the FC members proper penalties for the case at hand
7) Defense/Prosecutor will plead the case (tbd)
7) FC members excluding current Council head can vote whether the accused if - Guilty, Not GUilty, or Abstain
8) Voting period must be set for a period of more than 1 day and no more than 5 days to allow members to contemplate and yet allow speedy trial
9) For a guilty verdict it must be over 50% of those who voted. Therefore all members are encouraged to vote.
10) Should there be a deadlock - a re-vote should take place (deadline - tbd)
11) If there is a second deadlock - the head of the council will act as a tie breaker.
12) Voting should be made public and should show who voted what action.
13) For those who are found guilty the FC presiding head will announce the outcome of the deliberation, the verdict and sentencing.

this is just a thought and like what PJ said this is best first discussed in closed doors...

mickymacirl
11-27-2012, 12:31 AM
How do we elect our judges and how do people get representation?

Ferr
11-27-2012, 01:11 AM
This is some that Gree might not need to particiapte (or won't)... most probably this is gonna be set up by forum members.

Just a thought in creating a Forum Court of Law, War Tribunal, or Judge Advocate General's Corps as comprised of senior forum members.

My initial thoughts on how we can implement this would be:

1) Establishing the initial number of members - floor and ceiling (even number preferably 11+1, 10+1,13+1 - tbd).
2) Voting for council officers such as President, Vice, and Secretary with a definite period of service (3, 6, 12 months - TBD)
3) Establishing what are "high crimes and misdemeanors" which may or may not adopt some current forum policies (i.e. spamming = forum ban, hacking = in-game ban) - TBD
4) Any forum members can submit cases to the council for consideration
5) Council members will vote on which case to take
6) Officers of FC will submit to the FC members proper penalties for the case at hand
7) Defense/Prosecutor will plead the case (tbd)
7) FC members excluding current Council head can vote whether the accused if - Guilty, Not GUilty, or Abstain
8) Voting period must be set for a period of more than 1 day and no more than 5 days to allow members to contemplate and yet allow speedy trial
9) For a guilty verdict it must be over 50% of those who voted. Therefore all members are encouraged to vote.
10) Should there be a deadlock - a re-vote should take place (deadline - tbd)
11) If there is a second deadlock - the head of the council will act as a tie breaker.
12) Voting should be made public and should show who voted what action.
13) For those who are found guilty the FC presiding head will announce the outcome of the deliberation, the verdict and sentencing.

this is just a thought and like what PJ said this is best first discussed in closed doors...
Now you guys know where the idea was originated from ;).

Forty9
11-27-2012, 02:17 AM
I don't think Gree are irresponsible enough to hand power over to forum members. This thread is the product of an over active infantile mind, a personality trait of a megalomaniac.

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 05:49 AM
I don't think Gree are irresponsible enough to hand power over to forum members. This thread is the product of an over active infantile mind, a personality trait of a megalomaniac.

Active... maybe; infantile... maybe; but megalomaniac... completely wrong! That might be true IF only the purpose is to self serve one self... where did in any of these post did it state that the power SHOULD settles upon ONE person... Contradictory to your statement, as matter of fact, I it was made and stated over and over that this is shared among other forum members...

That fact we are ALL playing MW is a sign of an active infantile mind because we are reliving in our mind a game concept that does not truly exist... economy, battles, units etc etc. And I do not say this in a bad way.

Finally all we are trying to do is bring the forum community to work together - at as a concept.

Forty9
11-27-2012, 06:40 AM
Active... maybe; infantile... maybe; but megalomaniac... completely wrong! That might be true IF only the purpose is to self serve one self... where did in any of these post did it state that the power SHOULD settles upon ONE person... Contradictory to your statement, as matter of fact, I it was made and stated over and over that this is shared among other forum members...

That fact we are ALL playing MW is a sign of an active infantile mind because we are reliving in our mind a game concept that does not truly exist... economy, battles, units etc etc. And I do not say this in a bad way.

Finally all we are trying to do is bring the forum community to work together - at as a concept.

1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
2. An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.

You're projecting delusional fantasies of power and extravagant actions where YOU fantasise about being given the power to punish others. This is your fantasy hence omnipotent. Wake up child, you really think Gree are going to let you hold fictitious courts persecuting their customers?.

Thevinegru
11-27-2012, 06:46 AM
1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.

You're projecting delusional fantasies of power and extravagant actions where YOU fantasise about being given the power to punish others. This is your fantasy hence omnipotent. Wake up child, you really think Gree are going to let you hold fictitious courts persecuting their customers?.

When you say, "wake up child", you sound like a megalomaniac.

Forty9
11-27-2012, 06:49 AM
When you say, "wake up child", you sound like a megalomaniac.

I said wake up child because the fantasies your currently projecting are the fantasies of an infantile mind.

Ganja
11-27-2012, 06:58 AM
I said wake up child because the fantasies your currently projecting are the fantasies of an infantile mind.

If he is a child then I am only assuming you're an adult? Then what and who is more childish some one who is an adult arguing wih a child or a child just being a child?

Forty9
11-27-2012, 07:16 AM
I always confront a person who shows these traits.

11-27-2012, 07:21 AM
Although my idea of a Court of Law was somewhat classier, the last couple of replies prove the complete opposite.
But hey, I'm just a patent lawyer so what do I know?

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 08:15 AM
Ok, so it appears we have another troll. So setting up a court to govern ourselves is dulesional? What a putz. I gues all of society is delusional by your definition, as YOU chose to apply them. Now which of us have the delusions of power they don't have. There are many groups who despise any at attempts to regulate or control them in any fashion. Al Qaeda, the sons of Texas, and so many others. Society as a whole determines who is which. Not an individual

Forty9
11-27-2012, 09:04 AM
Calling me a Troll is an easy drum to beat. Setting up a factitious "court" to govern and punish others that comprises of people that consider themselves elite members is delusional, elitist and authoritarian. You don't have the authority or power to control or regulate Gree's users.

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 09:16 AM

Forty9 - with much respect and without any pun intended, just out of intellectual discussion, how can the idea of group governance by members of the forum (PLURAL) be megalomaniac. If Ferr or I said, "I" would head and run the Court of Law then maybe you are correct. I would defer to what PJ said and I quote - " Society as a whole determines who is which. not an individual"

I suggested this to Ferr for the whole purpose of avoiding such misconception... I understood what he was trying to accomplish then and I just presented a different approach in order to avoid having his and other forum member's action to be misconstrued. I defer to what PJ said and I qoute - "Society as a whole determines who is which. not an individual"... the forum is a virtual society there is no harm in trying to create some form of order...

Edit:

...Setting up a factitious "court" to govern and punish others that comprises of people that consider themselves elite members is delusional, elitist and authoritarian. You don't have the authority or power to control or regulate Gree's users.

Friend, this was just a suggestion that is presented... no particular details had been made. As a matter of fact when I suggested this, the only comment I made was to include Senior Members only to avoid troll accounts tainting the pool...

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 09:55 AM
That why I labeled forty9 a troll, argue any point, no matter the lack of logic or thought. What makes him think he has the power do decide that a community can't decide to govern themselves. I think he needs to look in the mirror when. He uses these terms.

Forty9
11-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Forty9 - with much respect and without any pun intended, just out of intellectual discussion, how can the idea of group governance by members of the
forum (PLURAL) be megalomaniac. If Ferr or I said, "I" would head and run the Court of Law then maybe you are correct. I would defer to what PJ said and I quote - " Society
as a whole determines who is which. not an individual"

In post #61 Ferr said this fantasy was your brainchild. I stated that this process of thought has the traits of a megalomaniac. Gree decides who is which on these message boards not PJ.

I suggested this to Ferr for the whole purpose of avoiding such misconception... I understood what he was trying to accomplish then and I just presented a different approach
in order to avoid having his and other forum member's action to be misconstrued. I defer to what PJ said and I qoute - "Society as a whole determines who is which. not an individual"... the
forum is a virtual society there is no harm in trying to create some form of order...

On this message board, Gree dictates who is which. Your definition of "form of order" is merely that.

Friend, this was just a suggestion that is presented... no particular details had been made. As a matter of fact when I suggested this, the only comment I made was to include Senior
Members only to avoid troll accounts tainting the pool...

You have the ignore button which is very effective, use it. You also have the report button. If you're genuinely interested in policing the forums then apply to Gree to be a moderator.

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 10:17 AM
3X2

First of all I never denied that I thought of the idea. As I said "I suggested this". Second, You don't know the whole content of my PM so don't jump to conclusions. Third, I didn't even hinted I wanted in as I know that I am not well qualified for this. Fourth, which you are missing the point, this was a suggestion to get forum members (PLURAL) to participate. Fifth, your argument is based on the person's character and not the presented concept itself. Argue about the concept and not about my character - so what if I have a sense of grandiose. Isn't that one of the of the satisfaction gained from this game - the supremacy against your opponents. Don't tell me you are playing MW to learn military war tactics, or want to learn economics, how to build buildings. Sixth, this is ALMOST in-line to some of the request made in the past by senior members to allow forum members to be mods - i just thought it would be great if rather than having 1,2, or 3 forum members to have a council instead. I am not shutting the idea of forum members being mods that is a differently level of authority and a different discussion. Seventh, you last quote of what I said and your response doesn't jive - and your point was?

nvm don't answer the question it is pointless...

Mcdoc
11-27-2012, 11:17 AM
The only way to really make a mod from within to work is to create a 2nd account that has mod privileges and then keep it anonymous as to who the Mod is - that way Egos don't get in the way and the Mod account is just a Mod and not a personality that we have gotten to know and people will turn on or that person turns on everyone else.

For example - I have the utmost respect for Mav, AO, Speed, etc - but making one of those guys a mod would open them up for taunting from the trolls and make their Forum experience tarnished - and can turn their personality into something other than the person I currently respect - but an anonymous Mod account can be empowering that it is completely anonymous and therefore ONLY be used and logged in when Mod actions are required and leave their personal Forum account in tact :)

Just my 32 cents worth.

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 11:25 AM
The only way to really make a mod from within to work is to create a 2nd account that has mod privileges and then keep it anonymous as to who the Mod is - that way Egos don't get in the way and the Mod account is just a Mod and not a personality that we have gotten to know and people will turn on or that person turns on everyone else.

For example - I have the utmost respect for Mav, AO, Speed, etc - but making one of those guys a mod would open them up for taunting from the trolls and make their Forum experience tarnished - and can turn their personality into something other than the person I currently respect - but an anonymous Mod account can be empowering that it is completely anonymous and therefore ONLY be used and logged in when Mod actions are required and leave their personal Forum account in tact :)

Just my 32 cents worth.

I agree... and who is AO?

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 11:31 AM
Calling me a Troll is an easy drum to beat. Setting up a factitious "court" to govern and punish others that comprises of people that consider themselves elite members is delusional, elitist and authoritarian. You don't have the authority or power to control or regulate Gree's users.

There are people who feel they do have that authority; it's called coercion. Works very well in some cases. Haven't you been reading the forum? (I see you haven't been a member long, but sometimes people read for months before actually signing up.)

If one has the power to influence another to do what he/she wants, then that person becomes the authority over the other, especially if the person didn't originally agree. The power of persuasion is real.

Perception is reality. If someone feels he/she is an authority, and is able to coerce others to agree, then that's what it is.

Dutchie
11-27-2012, 11:38 AM
I agree... and who is AO?

AO is Agent Orange.

Not to be a party pooper but I don't think Gree will allow a second layer of authority. Do you know whether they are reciprocal to this idea? Without their consent I doubt this will ever get off the ground.

Forty9
11-27-2012, 11:50 AM
3X2

First of all I never denied that I thought of the idea. As I said "I suggested this". Second, You don't know the whole content of my PM so don't jump to conclusions. Third, I didn't even hinted I wanted in as I know that I am not well qualified for this. Fourth, which you are missing the point, this was a suggestion to get forum members (PLURAL) to participate. Fifth, your argument is based on the person's character and not the presented concept itself. Argue about the concept and not about my character - so what if I have a sense of grandiose. Isn't that one of the of the satisfaction gained from this game - the supremacy against your opponents. Don't tell me you are playing MW to learn military war tactics, or want to learn economics, how to build buildings. Sixth, this is ALMOST in-line to some of the request made in the past by senior members to allow forum members to be mods - i just thought it would be great if rather than having 1,2, or 3 forum members to have a council instead. I am not shutting the idea of forum members being mods that is a differently level of authority and a different discussion. Seventh, you last quote of what I said and your response doesn't jive - and your point was?

nvm don't answer the question it is pointless...

Let's be honest. MW is a credit card based domination game. If you get an over inflated sense of grandiose and supremacy then maybe you should rethink your approach to MW. You dominate your rivals via credit card. Success is measured on the users credit card and level of competitiveness. I see this game for what it really is, a cash cow that exploits people where their ego's fail to control their Id.

The concept is authoritarian by nature. The concept forces the views and opinions of a minority on to the community. The few regulars on these forums make up for a very small minority of users. If you expect me for one to bow to the courts authority, and what they expect as acceptable etiquette, you'll be sadly mistaken.

The rules of the forum are clear. There's a report and ignore function on the boards. These functions work perfectly. Sorry but I didn't sign up to the message boards for role play acting out fantasies of power and authority.

Wanna play doctors and nurses instead?.

Dutchie
11-27-2012, 12:07 PM
Let's be honest. MW is a credit card based domination game. If you get an over inflated sense of grandiose and supremacy then maybe you should rethink your approach to MW. You dominate your rivals via credit card. Success is measured on the users credit card and level of competitiveness. I see this game for what it really is, a cash cow that exploits people where their ego's fail to control their Id.

The concept is authoritarian by nature. The concept forces the views and opinions of a minority on to the community. The few regulars on these forums make up for a very small minority of users. If you expect me for one to bow to the courts authority, and what they expect as acceptable etiquette, you'll be sadly mistaken.

The rules of the forum are clear. There's a report and ignore function on the boards. These functions work perfectly. Sorry but I didn't sign up to the message boards for role play acting out fantasies of power and authority.

Wanna play doctors and nurses instead?.

Doctors and nurses... lol

The report and ignore functions are defacto for most if not all forums as it is part of the forum software.

If you don't want to join in with this small MW community why did you join in the first place? If you don't like it, don't join in. No one is making you!

Personally I think Gree will object as they are the owners of this forum and they won't allow another layer of authority. CCM does this role and members can self police via the report function to make CCM aware of the situation so that he can arbitrate and make the final decision.

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 12:31 PM

Ferr, in theory the idea isn't a bad one, but unfortunately on here it would never be fair and truly just. Moderators (or in your example, the War Tribunal) would have to be completely impartial to advise on the offense. There is not a single forum member who is impartial. It's impossible to be; people have already formed alliances, made friends, and gravitated to certain members. Not everyone gets along great, and some members even don't want others to have their own opinion! (smile)

It would become a popularity contest; whoever is the most liked (or feared) will be given the authority to rule over the tribunal, then that person would put members on the tribunal that he/she liked. There would not be equal representation for everyone.

Again, cool concept, but it would become a train wreck. One that I'm sure some people won't mind watching (depending on what role they end up playing)

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 12:32 PM
As has been mentioned, it's possible to take our action to another venue. If the community wants something, there always ways to accomplish it.

Dutchie
11-27-2012, 12:42 PM
Absolutely nothing from stopping you doing that. I believe PJ is ready to host an alternative forum. Might require disclaimers to keep Gree happy!

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 12:43 PM
As has been mentioned, it's possible to take our action to another venue. If the community wants something, there always ways to accomplish it.

But then how would it be the MW Forum court of law if it isn't "held" on the MW forum?? And would all forum members be given access, or just be another "clubhouse"?

Ferr
11-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Ferr, in theory the idea isn't a bad one, but unfortunately on here it would never be fair and truly just. Moderators (or in your example, the War Tribunal) would have to be completely impartial to advise on the offense. There is not a single forum member who is impartial. It's impossible to be; people have already formed alliances, made friends, and gravitated to certain members. Not everyone gets along great, and some members even don't want others to have their own opinion! (smile)

It would become a popularity contest; whoever is the most liked (or feared) will be given the authority to rule over the tribunal, then that person would put members on the tribunal that he/she liked. There would not be equal representation for everyone.

Again, cool concept, but it would become a train wreck. One that I'm sure some people won't mind watching (depending on what role they end up playing)
Valid point sm. It could also heavily polarize the mw community. We can handle trolls but if many friends of the accused go the trolling way the fun is gone rapidly. Gree is the current war tribunal. I guess we better have all one common gree instead of having a polarized community. The gree war tribunal is easilly accepted by all of uscas we have signed for this.

Dutchie
11-27-2012, 12:45 PM
Gree won't like it one little bit and promotion of it on here will be a big No No!

Ferr
11-27-2012, 12:45 PM
Speed, shall we quit our jobs? We have sub community work to do! ;)

Dutchie
11-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Valid point sm. It could also heavily polarize the mw community. We can handle trolls but if many friends of the accused go the trolling way the fun is gone rapidly. Gree is the current war tribunal. I guess we better have all one common gree instead of having a polarized community. The gree war tribunal is easilly accepted by all of uscas we have signed for this.

Unfortunately trolls will always be part of all forums hence the Ignore functionality. Many forums in the end fall foul of the troll that drive away the upstanding members and the trolls win. Best to ignore and never feed them!

Crime City Mark
11-27-2012, 12:51 PM
I'm actually on the last stages of the community moderator program. We should have our moderators live on Friday, if all goes well. I'm just waiting to hear back from legal on some wording for the last few things.

That said, if anyone wants to apply to be a moderator in the future they'll be welcome to.

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 12:56 PM
You mean you havnt quit already ferr? I havnt worked in almost a year now. It got in the way of the game. At least that's what I keep being told by many of my clients in the game. Strange thing is, many of them seem to be on more than I am.

Ferr
11-27-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm actually on the last stages of the community moderator program. We should have our moderators live on Friday, if all goes well. I'm just waiting to hear back from legal on some wording for the last few things.

That said, if anyone wants to apply to be a moderator in the future they'll be welcome to.

Oeff, what does i pay? (Just kidding)

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 12:57 PM

Really? Wow, that's interesting. I may be interested in that.

Ferr
11-27-2012, 12:58 PM
You mean you havnt quit already ferr? I havnt worked in almost a year now. It got in the way of the game. At least that's what I keep being told by many of my clients in the game. Strange thing is, many of them seem to be on more than I am.
Our billing per hour kills me indeed. Ccm just offered us jobs!

Forty9
11-27-2012, 01:01 PM
Sugarymama your posts on this thread have been very constructive and conclusive, I don't know you, but from what I've witnessed, I think you'd make a excellent candidate.

Ferr
11-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Sugarymama your posts on this thread have been very constructive and conclusive, I don't know you, but from what I've witnessed, I think you'd make a excellent candidate.
Me too. Sm, how long would you take to ban trolls?

Crime City Mark
11-27-2012, 01:05 PM
Our billing per hour kills me indeed. Ccm just offered us jobs!

Nope, no I haven't. I know you're joking, but that's something I have to be really clear about. This is not a job, there is no performance-based pay.

These will be the only users with the authority to issue warnings, close threads, or do other moderator activities. It's strictly a volunteer thing, and only for people who are positive contributors. You can disagree with me, GREE, or any other staff, but you have to do it in a constructive way.

Crime City Mark

Mods will not be able to issue bans at first.

Dutchie

LOL

CCM is offering jobs on here now, so now you can be in the game and on here 24x7. Who needs clients anyway... They're a pain in the backside unless you bomb them on a regular basis :-)

Ferr
11-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Nope, no I haven't. I know you're joking, but that's something I have to be really clear about. This is not a job, there is no performance-based pay.

These will be the only users with the authority to issue warnings, close threads, or do other moderator activities. It's strictly a volunteer thing, and only for people who are positive contributors. You can disagree with me, GREE, or any other staff, but you have to do it in a constructive way.
... And a true hardened skin you need to have. I do not envy you .....

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 01:10 PM
Unfortunately trolls will always be part of all forums hence the Ignore functionality. Many forums in the end fall foul of the troll that drive away the upstanding members and the trolls win. Best to ignore and never feed them!

Agreed. I don't know why people even respond when they post. It only feeds the situation. They have never said anything directly to me, and I know it's very hard not to say anything, but that's exactly what they want. If you ignore them, game over..

Ferr
11-27-2012, 01:10 PM
Mods will not be able to issue bans at first.
How rewarding can this position be ccm?

Dutchie
11-27-2012, 01:12 PM

You can definitely count me out then. I haven't got the time nor inclination! Having one person, that's you at the moment, moderate the whole forum is very time consuming, so it's a good idea to have some senior members as moderators without the ability to ban. Wish you success in keeping the forum ship shape and shine!

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 01:14 PM

Lol...you have jokes I see. To be honest, I'm still learning the whole troll concept. I understand what they do, and how they disrupt constructive conversation and can be offensive, but since so many people also joke around so much, it's not always easy to tell when someone is trolling, or just joking around on the forum. And with all the name changes, I'll admit it's hard to keep up.

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 01:15 PM

Sounds like all you want to do is crack the gavel on folks. Ban, ban, ban...lol.

Crime City Mark
11-27-2012, 01:16 PM

That really depends on your definition of rewarding. There will be an item given out to mods for each month they're in the mod program, but it's not a 1,000 / 1,000 or anything. This is a volunteer thing for people who want to help keep the community clean and vibrant.

Dhusagar
11-27-2012, 01:18 PM
That really depends on your definition of rewarding. There will be an item given out to mods for each month they're in the mod program, but it's not a 1,000 / 1,000 or anything. This is a volunteer thing for people who want to help keep the community clean and vibrant.

I nominate sugarymoma as a mod!

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 01:23 PM

Hey Forty, that was very sweet of you to say. Not sure if certain members would agree (smile), but like I said earlier, it's difficult (if not impossible) to be impartial in this environment.

I appreciate the kind words..

Ferr
11-27-2012, 01:23 PM
Agreed. I don't know why people even respond when they post. It only feeds the situation. They have never said anything directly to me, and I know it's very hard not to say anything, but that's exactly what they want. If you ignore them, game over..
There is a lot of scientific research on the relation between intelligence and language. It appears that nuance, caution, relativism etc. mandate carefully chosen words hence education. It is easier to have clear cut opinions and it is easier to shout, be negative and use faul language than all the opposites. Many trolls cant help what they are so why ban them for it. Ask the others to ignore indeed, that stands a better chance.

Dutchie
11-27-2012, 01:25 PM
That was quickly retracted PJ. Skype is a great tool. Done exactly the same myself with another forum and is a great way to communicate with friends made on forums. Good luck matey!

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 01:26 PM
I nominate sugarymoma as a mod!

Hey, if you're nominating me, then I'm nominating you right back. You refer to books in your posts...lol. I need to get to your level.

Hero of Time
11-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Mark, I volunteer to be mod.

Ferr
11-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Understood. Not an easy task. Especially, as this will take hours a day.... I wonder if it would not be better to more or less professionalise this a bit. You are the front desk so to speak of Gree. Some importance that is, i would say...

Corsair
11-27-2012, 01:28 PM
That works better in theory than practice, from what I have seen.

You mean you havnt quit already ferr? I havnt worked in almost a year now. It got in the way of the game. At least that's what I keep being told by many of my clients in the game. Strange thing is, many of them seem to be on more than I am.Are you serious? That's funny. I don't think I'd ever get away with that. I did find one person with the same name as a particularly annoying client, I bombed him incessantly for a month! :D

Looking forward to more mods. This Thanksgiving break proved well how much it is needed.

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 01:32 PM
There a few members here who are already involved, and deep in the process for becoming our first moderators. I'm sure they will strive to do their best to be impartial. I don't think the idea is to choke or further limit people, actually I think the opposite. They will have more time than mark to handle the trolls, and I'm sure they can recommend that mark ban the ones that are deemed necessary. Maybe they will be a bit less heavy handed and allow a little more room for discussion on certain topics if the majority seem so inclined. I'm sure mark will still hold a tight rein in the beginning. Not sure that I feel there will be much difference at first. Time tells all.

Dutchie
11-27-2012, 01:38 PM
There is a lot of scientific research on the relation between intelligence and language. It appears that nuance, caution, relativism etc. mandate carefully chosen words hence education. It is easier to have clear cut opinions and it is easier to shout, be negative and use faul language than all the opposites. Many trolls cant help what they are so why ban them for it. Ask the others to ignore indeed, that stands a better chance.

Very true. In the UK at least, some trolls are getting prosecuted and are handed a short-term jail sentence in extreme cases. Usually it is something that makes headline news and the trolls come out online and leave sick comments behind on high profile web sites. Some are drunk when doing it, others get a kick out of doing it. It is prevalent amongst teens with serious cases of online bullying amongst school children. More needs to be done with regards to netiquette.

Crime City Mark
11-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Understood. Not an easy task. Especially, as this will take hours a day.... I wonder if it would not be better to more or less professionalise this a bit. You are the front desk so to speak of Gree. Some importance that is, i would say...

It might be better, but it's not an option that's available to me at this time.

Crime City Mark
11-27-2012, 02:15 PM
There a few members here who are already involved, and deep in the process for becoming our first moderators. I'm sure they will strive to do their best to be impartial. I don't think the idea is to choke or further limit people, actually I think the opposite. They will have more time than mark to handle the trolls, and I'm sure they can recommend that mark ban the ones that are deemed necessary. Maybe they will be a bit less heavy handed and allow a little more room for discussion on certain topics if the majority seem so inclined. I'm sure mark will still hold a tight rein in the beginning. Not sure that I feel there will be much difference at first. Time tells all.

It's funny to me when people say I'm heavy-handed, as for a CM I'm pretty liberal. There is plenty of room for discussion on many topics, as long as it's done constructively.

Ferr
11-27-2012, 02:20 PM
It might be better, but it's not an option that's available to me at this time.
Ccm, we wil fight for that as well then....

Poopenshire
11-27-2012, 02:44 PM
I would love to see this. I promise to curb my "outside" activities to help these new guys.

dads
11-27-2012, 03:48 PM
It's funny to me when people say I'm heavy-handed, as for a CM I'm pretty liberal. There is plenty of room for discussion on many topics, as long as it's done constructively.

This being the most under moderated forum I've ever joined that's a public forum,i wonder how this will play out.
I've seen many a forum where members turn into power mongers when given a mods job.
I hope this isn't the case as one thing I will say is I have to agree with the above.

That being said there is deff room to clean up the trolls,just unsure about how this will effect the game as well as the forum. Attacking a mod who's gone a bit power crazy,might lead to devious behaviour.
Usaaly mods get there room to discuss stuff stick togher & can sometimes go overboard.
As long as that person or persons I capable off not doing the above it will work,just lots off pps don't have that kind of self restraint.

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 03:57 PM
Not so much mark. Maybe there's times, a thread that gets shut that really should not have. Most of the time I see why you did what you did.

Ferr
11-27-2012, 04:32 PM
Ok lets close this thread no forum court. Perhaps we could do a forum game which resembles a court with all the actors involved with humorous claims and subsequent defenses witness hearings and verdicts. A weekend war tribunal with a smile. If we do i right, ccm will sticky it. Will work something out for fun.

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 04:38 PM
Sounds great. I will be the first defendant. The charge is utter lack of humor. A very serious crime indeed.

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Ok lets close this thread no forum court. Perhaps we could do a forum game which resembles a court with all the actors involved with humorous claims and subsequent defenses witness hearings and verdicts. A weekend war tribunal with a smile. If we do i right, ccm will sticky it. Will work something out for fun.

Pick me to be on trial first Ferr. The offense is......(drumroll)....having my own opinion!!!

What would the sentence be for that (besides the one that was already handed down)?? I shudder to think of it..:D

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 04:45 PM
A woman with an opinion, what a novel idea. I think being a woman by definition means you have many opinions. And you will most definitely let us know all about them. I know my wife does. Maybe the two of you can get together and share opinions.

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Here is something more novel Speed; a woman with an opinion who can't be shut down. How rare is that?? ;)

Seriously though, I love a good, stimulating conversation. Always have. And a difference in opinion is what usually makes it stimulating.

Dry
11-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Pick me to be on trial first Ferr. The offense is......(drumroll)....having my own opinion!!!

What would the sentence be for that (besides the one that was already handed down)?? I shudder to think of it..:D
Mefagrim !!!!!

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 04:58 PM
I know all about that sugar, remember the afore mentioned wife. Very few woman I know will let themselves be **** down. One of my best allies in the game would rather die first than for someone to believe they " shut her down" but, she at times will listen to logic and reason. This I can appreciate. And she lets me know my place too.

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 05:01 PM
about as rare these days as a woman in the kitchen

Wow...lol. Bite your tongue. You let that be your first post??? Shame on you.

I cook, dammit. But after that comment, no soup for you.

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 05:03 PM
I know all about that sugar, remember the afore mentioned wife. Very few woman I know will let themselves be **** down. One of my best allies in the game would rather die first than for someone to believe they " shut her down" but, she at times will listen to logic and reason. This I can appreciate. And she lets me know my place too.

You know why? Because unlike most men (but not all) the difference between men and women is humility. We can admit when we're wrong, listen to reason, and be humble. Men's egos are usually their downfall.

bigflan
11-27-2012, 05:06 PM
You know why? Because unlike most men (but not all) the difference between men and women is humility. We can admit when we're wrong, listen to reason, and be humble. Men's egos are usually their downfall.

That's sexist

Ferr
11-27-2012, 05:09 PM
Here is something more novel Speed; a woman with an opinion who can't be shut down. How rare is that?? ;)

Seriously though, I love a good, stimulating conversation. Always have. And a difference in opinion is what usually makes it stimulating.
Opinions make the opining person vulnerable. Non-opinions (the neutral ones) dont have that problem but have something else to worry about. Anyways, opinions are far more interesting to deal with.

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 05:10 PM
That's sexist

Sorry...but I didn't say all men. We can use the forum as an example. There are men with big egos, and men who aren't as egotistical. That's fair, right?

Ferr
11-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Oefff, the differences..... Well let me tell you one thing. The day that women evolve ambition and focus that will be the downfall of all men. Women are inherently smarter, have better functioning brains and are better in most things if they set their mind to it. Thank god the evolution has occupied them with the burden of off spring. I fear for the future though.... ;)

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Oefff, the differences..... Well let me tell you one thing. The day that women evolve ambition and focus that will be the downfall of all men. Women are inherently smarter, have better functioning brains and are better in most things if they set their mind to it. Thank god the evolution has occupied them with the burden of off spring. I fear for the future though.... ;)

I knew I was starting to like you for a good reason....lol.

Ferr
11-27-2012, 05:28 PM
I knew I was starting to like you for a good reason....lol.
I wish i was joking.....

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 05:32 PM
Sugar, there is cooking and there is COOKING! My thanksgiving day prime rib would have brought
Tears to your eyes and a meaning to your life.

Really? Because I make a mean brisket, macaroni and cheese, and a pound cake from scratch. Top that!

And, if you can cook something that tastes so good you will bring tears to my eyes, we may need to take this convo offline...lol.

Ferr
11-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Good point Ferr, the most brilliant person that I have ever met in my life was my mother...
Passed away 40 years ago on Mother's Day ...no one messed with my mother.
Damn, not sure how old you are now but i suspect you were rather young when that happened.

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 05:43 PM
Really? Because I make a mean brisket, macaroni and cheese, and a pound cake from scratch. Top that!

And, if you can cook something that tastes so good you will bring tears to my eyes, we may need to take this convo offline...lol.

hmmmm I am not much of a cook but I make a hell of a dessert ... swing by sometime 1 Central Park West...

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Good point Ferr, the most brilliant person that I have ever met in my life was my mother...
Passed away 40 years ago on Mother's Day ...no one messed with my mother.

Sorry to hear she isn't in your life right now. Sounds like you two were close.

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 05:51 PM
hmmmm I am not much of a cook but I make a hell of a dessert ... swing by sometime 1 Central Park West...

Seriously??? Don't play around. I LOVE dessert.

We're neighbors. I'm about 2 miles from the Brooklyn Bridge..

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 05:52 PM
Shhh flan, you have to know when to let a woman think she won. Or you will never hear the end of it.

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 05:56 PM
My prime rib...no need for desert

Really? Damn....:)

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 05:58 PM
Shhh flan, you have to know when to let a woman think she won. Or you will never hear the end of it.

Lol...whatEVER.

Please...I'm not that chick.

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Seriously??? Don't play around. I LOVE dessert.

We're neighbors. I'm about 2 miles from the Brooklyn Bridge..

that's where I work maybe someday we can meet up.

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 06:07 PM
that's where I work maybe someday we can meet up.

Okay, this is crazy. I work downtown Bk. How wild would that be if we've passed each other in the street, and maybe a few times??

Send me a PM. Can't let everyone know my coordinates. After all, this is a war game...lol.

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 06:21 PM
Don't be scared Threefellow. There is nothing to be afraid of. Just have respect when posting. That's really it. There are some things you can't do, like talk about non-Gree games, or call out players by their in-game names, etc. But for the most part as long as you aren't offensive to anyone, you're cool.

Did you read the posting guidelines? Everything is laid out there. Follow those and you will have no problems..

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Oh oh sugar, coordinates intercepted, cruise missile launched and on it's way.

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 06:28 PM
Okay, this is crazy. I work downtown Bk. How wild would that be if we've passed each other in the street, and maybe a few times??

Send me a PM. Can't let everyone know my coordinates. After all, this is a war game...lol.

LOL that is so true... just curious do you live in bx cause the only way we can bump to one another is if you live up and work down town cause I work in the middle...

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 06:29 PM
Oh oh sugar, coordinates intercepted, cruise missile launched and on it's way.

Really? Thought I was flying under the radar. Better activate my force field...

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 06:30 PM
LOL that is so true... just curious do you live in bx cause the only way we can bump to one another is if you live up and work down town cause I work in the middle...

Nope. I live in Brooklyn. When you said you work 2 miles from the Bk bridge, I figured you were in lower Manhattan. I used to work downtown Manhattan, but not anymore (I was there on 9/11--tragic). However, I'm in the city often so you never know..

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 06:34 PM
Nope. I live in Brooklyn. When you said you work 2 miles from the Bk bridge, I figured you were in lower Manhattan. I used to work downtown Manhattan, but not anymore (I was there on 9/11--tragic). However, I'm in the city often so you never know..

ahhh miscom sis - I work at 1 Central Park West... but did work downtown during 9/11 at 99 Wall

Mcdoc
11-27-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm about 2 miles from the Brooklyn Bridge..No sleep til . . . . Brooklyn ! ! !

Sugarymama
11-27-2012, 06:41 PM
That's right McDoc! And go Brooklyn Nets! I can walk to the new stadium from my house!

bigflan
11-27-2012, 06:42 PM
I plan on not getting married cause women are way too much and I'm kind of a lone wolf

Hero of Time
11-27-2012, 06:45 PM
I plan on not getting married cause women are way too much and I'm kind of a lone wolf

Flan no woman would want to marry you. They probably wouldn't even talk to you in real life.

bigflan
11-27-2012, 06:47 PM
Flan no woman would want to marry you. They probably wouldn't even talk to you in real life.

In real life of girls around me but I decide to hang out with homies and any girl would marry a good looking, smart and not pathetic guy like me but I'm a lone wolds

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 06:49 PM
Flan, I can understand how you feel. Not all men can or are willing to accept all that comes with the package. I heard a saying nice though about gay men and women trying to seek the right to marriage. Why not allow them to be just as miserable as the rest of us. There are days, well lets just says there are days. Then there are days where you wonder how you ever thought that the prior sentence. It's confusing, but that's just the way it is.

Poopenshire
11-27-2012, 06:50 PM
I think Flan wins hands down. Hero your arguments are rendered invalid by that superb logic of Flan's.

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 06:53 PM
That's it, I'm out of here. The day flan wins anything with logic, it's time to hang it up.

bigflan
11-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Flan, I can understand how you feel. Not all men can or are willing to accept all that comes with the package. I heard a saying nice though about gay men and women trying to seek the right to marriage. Why not allow them to be just as miserable as the rest of us. There are days, well lets just says there are days. Then there are days where you wonder how you ever thought that the prior sentence. It's confusing, but that's just the way it is.

I'm not gay, I'm a person who chooses to not get married single person

bigflan
11-27-2012, 06:55 PM
That's it, I'm out of here. The day flan wins anything with logic, it's time to hang it up.

Then prepare to hang up every minute I'm on the forum

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 06:56 PM
Haha, I wasn't saying you were gay flan, I was saying that, oh, never mind.

bigflan
11-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Haha, I wasn't saying you were gay flan, I was saying that, oh, never mind.

I'm intelligent very cool I'm like a gangster

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Well of course, and we all know how intelligent gangsters are

bigflan
11-27-2012, 07:00 PM
Well of course, and we all know how intelligent gangsters are

I'm a smart gangster one who is a doctor and has swag

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 07:02 PM
They're very cool too, many of them get to spend time with intresting people from la familia, the nation, and many other wonderful groups of people. Not sure just how many woman you'd get to meet in those establishments, unless of course you mean , ohh, ok, i see where you're going with that.

bigflan
11-27-2012, 07:09 PM
They're very cool too, many of them get to spend time with intresting people from la familia, the nation, and many other wonderful groups of people. Not sure just how many woman you'd get to meet in those establishments, unless of course you mean , ohh, ok, i see where you're going with that.

Calm down brother

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 07:13 PM
CALM DOWN, who do you think you are telling ME to calm down, oh wait, the meds are kicking in. Ok yes, calm , better. Everything is better now.

bigflan
11-27-2012, 07:16 PM
CALM DOWN, who do you think you are telling ME to calm down, oh wait, the meds are kicking in. Ok yes, calm , better. Everything is better now.

I think someone needs propfol

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-27-2012, 07:23 PM
In real I decide to hang out with homies but I'm a lone wolds

Hmm, that's not what I heard they call that, Flan.

Hang with the homies = hang with the dudes = Well, I think we all now what that's called.

Why, you're monk or maybe a priest.

Very good for you, doing the Lord's work, too.

I do understand your distaste for marriage.

But, I'm a lone wolf too, and prefer my own company.

I'm my best friend.

I never ask myself for loans, lie to me, or cheat on me.

bigflan
11-27-2012, 07:29 PM
Hmm, that's not what I heard they call that, Flan.

Hang with the homies = hang with the dudes = Well, I think we all now what that's called.

Why, you're monk or maybe a priest.

Very good for you, doing the Lord's work, too.

I do understand your distaste for marriage.

But, I'm a lone wolf too, and prefer my own company.

I'm my best friend.

I never ask myself for loans, lie to me, or cheat on me.

I agree with this in the end it's only me and no one else

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm not gay, I'm a person who chooses to not get married single person

you were not the target sir - was just a metaphor :)

bigflan
11-27-2012, 07:34 PM
you were not the target sir - was just a metaphor :)

Who are you? My swag is off the charts.

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 07:34 PM

take those rum along with the meds... doc says no good but i bet it creates wonder!!!

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-27-2012, 07:36 PM
Its a game

I hit the attack button until I am out of energy
I dont consider the politics.. heck I don't know who I should and shouldn't attack

If I did it would feel like work.. not fun

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 07:36 PM

no no no dear sir no be belittling you in anyway - was just saying that Speed comment was not directed at you - thats all no offense meant in my part.

bigflan
11-27-2012, 07:38 PM
no no no dear sir no be belittling you in anyway - was just saying that Speed comment was not directed at you - thats all no offense meant in my part.Your thinking puzzles me, yet makes me want to fall asleep

dthfrmabv
11-27-2012, 07:38 PM
Its a game

I hit the attack button until I am out of energy
I dont consider the politics.. heck I don't know who I should and shouldn't attack

If I did it would feel like work.. not fun

give that +1 love tap!

Hero of Time
11-27-2012, 07:41 PM

Did you know that swag is an acronym?

Secretly
We
Are
Gay

This is real! No joke!

Hero of Time
11-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Therefore by saying that you have so much swag you are implying that you are secretly gay.

bigflan
11-27-2012, 07:44 PM
Did you know that swag is an acronym?

Secretly
We
Are
Gay

This is real! No joke!

It also means cool and used by douchebags and gangsters which I am

Hero of Time
11-27-2012, 07:46 PM
It also means cool and used by douchebags and gangsters which I am

Not a good choice of words. You just called yourself a douchebag.

bigflan
11-27-2012, 07:48 PM
Not a good choice of words. You just called yourself a douchebag.
I'm a gangster born and bred on the streets of LA

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Ok, ok, ill admit the truth. Im really barack obama, your president. Yes folks, even the president of the united states needs to blow off a little steam. I want to tahnk each and everyone one of you for your recent votes and show of support,
Also your tax dollars, which have paid for this game i play, its written off as stress relief. Again, i thank you all.

Hero of Time
11-27-2012, 08:02 PM
I come straight out of Compton you come straight out of Sesame Street

Hero of Time
11-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Ok, ok, ill admit the truth. Im really barack obama, your president. Yes folks, even the president of the united states needs to blow off a little steam. I want to tahnk each and everyone one of you for your recent votes and show of support,
Also your tax dollars, which have paid for this game i play, its written off as stress relief. Again, i thank you all.

I'm too young to vote but if I could, I would've voted for Romney.

Mcdoc
11-27-2012, 08:20 PM
This thread (arguing with Flan part) reminds me of unrination into ventilation aka pi$$ing into the wind :)

bigflan
11-27-2012, 08:21 PM
This thread (arguing with Flan part) reminds me of unrination into ventilation aka pi$$ing into the wind :)

Do you need me to build a urinal

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 08:21 PM
So does barack obama doc.lol

bigflan
11-27-2012, 08:22 PM
So does barack obama doc.lol

I like Romney better

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 08:25 PM
I cant say that, i dont like obama. Iwould have to like him, to like romney better

Hero of Time
11-27-2012, 08:25 PM
I like Romney better

I like Romney better as well.

Ferr
11-28-2012, 01:42 AM
No politics in this court of law please.
Flan, you can marry in the netherlands, heteros and homos alike. We were the first country to lift the ban on that. Today more countries have done so. If you can wait a few months, you can marry in france as well.

mickymacirl
11-28-2012, 01:48 AM
I loooooooooveeeeeeeeeeed Amsterdam the few times I was there, and is it just me or does the dutch national costume do it for anyone else??? Edam was a great place, all the windmills!

When is this court of law starting?

Sugarymama
11-28-2012, 02:03 AM
Probably isn't Micky. All this judge and jury talk is fun, but if it appears serious the thread may get closed. A couple of threads that sounded like trials and punishment got shut down..

Crime City Mark
11-28-2012, 11:52 AM
This thread isn't going anywhere useful any more, and some of the language is getting out of hand.