PDA

View Full Version : "Player is too beat up already"

carrotsama
11-26-2012, 02:46 PM
I get and accept this message in most situations it pops up. Not this one...

I have spent since Saturday searching through rivals, trying to find decent buildings to raid. Best ive gotten the whole time is Military Market 6 and Natural Gas 4. But just now, I FIND IT!!! The promised land of milf, honey, Oil Rig 6, Nuclear Facility 5 and over 20 other buildings all of which 1 single successful raid gets me minimum 15k. And just to make it TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE the navy, air, and infantry boost buildings are all sacked and theres NOT A SINGLE DEFENSE BUILDING!!!

So I try to raid...something. Gives me "Player is too beat up already", so I try another and another. Even go back to my base and return to his to make sure no one snuck in and robbed all these ib the 30 seconds I was gawking. Nope, all their still waiting. Getting pretty frustrated now when I see his character walk across the screen I decide to attack even knowing he's banked his cash... what I forgot was to bank mine.

Insult to injury, he takes 25k in single fight. After banking rest Ive tried attacking but keep losing though my stats are 1972/2347 (+boost buildings) and his is only 1582/1625. Anyone else have similar situation?
WANT TO PUNCH SOMETHING SO BAD!!!

Hero of Time
11-26-2012, 02:48 PM
What level is this at?

General Soviet
11-26-2012, 02:49 PM
I'm surprised he is beating you, while you have better stats, maybe he used some skill points for attack and defense?

andy_xyz2004
11-26-2012, 03:27 PM
Hey carrot, i sent u msg 😄

Minister Timothy
11-26-2012, 04:46 PM
G
What level is this at?

I'd also like to know what level this is also. Have to be at least level 30 for the oil rigs. If that is the case those stats are very low on both sides. No wonder he's so beat up. Maybe his boosts are still working and you don't know his real stats. My llp and my hlp show up different when I look at each on ally screen, it is lower. So you don't know what his real numbers are. Even though they have been raided they still have 40 percent life in them like money buildings.

Hero of Time
11-26-2012, 04:53 PM
If it's at a higher level then the closer the stats, then the better chances the guy getting attacked has of winning the fight against him unlike when you have a better chance at raiding someone when you have the lower stats. If it's at low level then either he's dropped a lot of skill points into defense from leveling up and mastering maps to level 5 or he hacked them. I seriously hope it's not the hack.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Ya I have been there.... Its like a sweet looking piece of watermelon you want to eat and as you reach for it...
you realize its just an illusion

Shinazueli
11-26-2012, 08:42 PM
It's not 30, you get more than 25k a pop. My LLP is getting 40k at 19.

Of course, that's assuming you had enough not vaulted. 25k should be nothing though, unless your income is truly crap.

You've learned a lesson about raiding: if you open up a rival's kingdom and you see raided buildings... Just move on. Either a) all of the worthwhile buildings have been raided and/or b) he's took weak to fight.