PDA

View Full Version : Crime city will miss you C!!

Scarface corleone
11-25-2012, 07:25 PM
Thank you very much GREE! This is now the second time our friend chooches account has been wiped!
After it happened the first time, you reassured him that this could nor happen again!

But waking up this morning to hear the news that chooches account has been hacked then wiped, is ridiculous. Crime city has truly lost a legend of the game, and one hell of a nice guy. Other players please be aware this could happen to you,

Illuminati
11-25-2012, 07:26 PM
How does one get his Crime City account hacked?

Dipstik
11-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Easy... He hacked it.

bobsmith
11-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Easy... He hacked it.
tell me more captain obvious. Maybe you know so much you could work for Gree.

PawnXIIX
11-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Off topic?

I don't even know what's going on here. Where am I.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5q7poZ7s01qe6oczo1_250.gif

Dipstik
11-25-2012, 07:42 PM
tell me more captain obvious. Maybe you know so much you could work for Gree.

I probably could. No discussing administrative actions. Ibtl.

Deluxe
11-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Wasnt it multiple cm guys last time?
And chooch is one of the nicest guys in the game, no good this has happened to him twice.

bobsmith
11-25-2012, 07:47 PM
I probably could. No discussing administrative actions. Ibtl.

but my cousin Joaqim says this forum knows everything. I started an Android account and I am afroad to lose my account.

Deluxe
11-25-2012, 07:50 PM
Easy... He hacked it.
Youll have to forgive dippy...the packers are getting bent over by the giants right now...

Scarface corleone
11-25-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm not sure if any other cm had this problem last time! I'm sure it was just Chooch

Dipstik
11-25-2012, 07:59 PM
Youll have to forgive dippy...the packers are getting bent over by the giants right now...

I'm about ready to say they should put in the backups and call it a night. I bet against them tonight. This game was crucial for the giants and next to meaningless for the packers.

bobsmith
11-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Atleast your not an Eagles fan. My year is ruined.

Hero of Time
11-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Atleast your not an Eagles fan. My year is ruined.

You think that sucks? Try being a Jags fan. Sure they won today but they still have the second worst record in the league at 2-9.

Dipstik
11-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks for cheering me up, guys :)

Honey Boo Boo
11-25-2012, 08:11 PM
You think that sucks? Try being a Jags fan. Sure they won today but they still have the second worst record in the league at 2-9.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/2B0973D3-985C-47B8-A7CD-02DFCFBBF0E9-882-0000013EEA016C83_zps028ebac0.jpg

Deluxe
11-25-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm about ready to say they should put in the backups and call it a night. I bet against them tonight. This game was crucial for the giants and next to meaningless for the packers.

Yah i just heard that horrendous stat that the packers havent had a fullback rush for 100+ in 37 games...i like them and all but wow thats rough

mxz
11-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Back on topic...this is why you shouldn't give Russian sites access to your account.

Don't know if that's what happened here...but that's what could happen.

Scarface corleone
11-25-2012, 08:23 PM
I only started this thread because it is fact!
We are not sure how his account was hacked then wiped. The point is gree assured him it couldn't and won't happen again! We just wanted players to be aware that it has happened! Twice!

Honey Boo Boo
11-25-2012, 08:27 PM
I only started this thread because it is fact!
We are not sure how his account was hacked then wiped. The point is gree assured him it couldn't and won't happen again! We just wanted players to be aware that it has happened! Twice!

Why did he hack the game twice? He should have learned the first time.

Deluxe
11-25-2012, 08:36 PM
Why did he hack the game twice? He should have learned the first time.

Yah yah trolling is fun but chooch is no hack. I report hacks as much as the next guy and can spot one easy (unless its gold, cant check spending history) but chooch is no hack, esp not gold

Honey Boo Boo
11-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Yah yah trolling is fun but chooch is no hack. I report hacks as much as the next guy and can spot one easy (unless its gold, cant check spending history) but chooch is no hack, esp not gold

I'm sorry, I guess I misunderstood. English is not my first language.

Scarface corleone
11-25-2012, 08:50 PM
I don't reply to trolls, because in my opinion I think the're weak and pathetic. But normally funny! However in your case honey, not so funny!! Get something original.

Deluxe
11-25-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm sorry, I guess I misunderstood. English is not my first language.

Bad Boo Boo, dont lie.

Honey Boo Boo
11-25-2012, 08:58 PM
I don't reply to trolls, because in my opinion I think the're weak and pathetic. But normally funny! However in your case honey, not so funny!! Get something original.

Thank you for your honest assessment, I will try and do better next time.

Not for nothin, but you said you don't reply to trolls in your first sentence. Then you proceeded to reply to me. I'm confused.

DenZ1
11-25-2012, 09:19 PM
Who is chooch?

Scarface corleone
11-25-2012, 10:03 PM
My bad! I was supposed to say I don't" normally" reply. Now go away!

Scarface corleone
11-25-2012, 10:11 PM
To denZ1 a good friend you can see for yourself he is level 172!

dads
11-25-2012, 11:02 PM
When his account got hacked the first time where they running a event like the Tp or the turkey one they have going now?
Or is that to long ago for anyone to rember,new enough to the forums to not know the ins & outs,just seems like theses explosives events cause problems.

Scarface corleone
11-25-2012, 11:10 PM
Also honey boo boo, just read your profile, under interests it says you like being fat,sloppy, and annoying.
Sloppy yes some of your comments are rather sloppy, annoying, no not really annoying just not that original!
And your last interest says you enjoy being fat. I'm sure that's an understatement. Don't go flattering yourself!

Why didn't you include in your profile, I am dull and meek
Have no friends, and very unoriginal! Then rather me having to read your stupid replies I could have just said. "oh that's honey boo boo" and laughed it off, like any female you may have been naked in front of!!

Scarface corleone
11-25-2012, 11:23 PM
I can't remember either DADS but he is still there leave him a question on his wall! I would like to hear a response from gree? Do they ever reply to these threads

PawnXIIX
11-25-2012, 11:41 PM
I can't remember either DADS but he is still there leave him a question on his wall! I would like to hear a response from gree? Do they ever reply to these threads

Gree has employees? Are you sure...?

Feng1234
11-25-2012, 11:45 PM
Also honey boo boo, just read your profile, under interests it says you like being fat,sloppy, and annoying.
Sloppy yes some of your comments are rather sloppy, annoying, no not really annoying just not that original!
And your last interest says you enjoy being fat. I'm sure that's an understatement. Don't go flattering yourself!

Have no friends, and very unoriginal! Then rather me having to read your stupid replies I could have just said. "oh that's honey boo boo" and laughed it off, like any female you may have been naked in front of!!

Lmao. What the heck?! Bit overkill for a reply to a troll huh?

Scarface corleone
11-26-2012, 12:14 AM
To feng! Yeah I know haha. Oh well it shut him up. To pawn yes I would just like to know how something like this can happen twice. Gree do have employees but they also have a responsibiltity to ensure your information is protected!!

jobadass
11-26-2012, 01:32 AM
Chooch is a great guy. I have no idea how this could happen, he told me he thinks someone may have his UDID and used it to hack his hood. :confused:

If he wants to continue playing the game, he should submit a ticket, Gree will restore his account. It would be nice to see him back.

Take screen shots people.

jobadass
11-26-2012, 01:33 AM
Chooch is a great guy. I have no idea how this could happen, he told me he thinks someone may have his UDID and used it to hack his hood. :confused:

If he wants to continue playing the game, he should submit a ticket, Gree will restore his account. It would be nice to see him back.

Take screen shots people.

Coldjoey
11-26-2012, 01:55 AM
. Gree do have employees but they also have a responsibiltity to ensure your information is protected!!
GREE has employees in the same way Oliver Twisted And The Artful Dodger worked for Fagin.

Lager
11-26-2012, 05:40 AM
I just visited his hood and everything looks ok. I wonder if they fixed him up already.

The Billionaire
11-26-2012, 06:57 AM
Who is chooch?

The thing between a girls legs :D

Honey Boo Boo
11-26-2012, 07:40 AM

LOL!! Butthurt much?

The fact that you took the time to engage me yet again with personal attacks even though I never responded to your last comment tells me that I have you agitated and emotionally invested in me. Thank you.

In the industry, we call that trolling success. :D

Deluxe
11-26-2012, 07:57 AM
LOL!! Butthurt much?

The fact that you took the time to engage me yet again with personal attacks even though I never responded to your last comment tells me that I have you agitated and emotionally invested in me. Thank you.

In the industry, we call that trolling success. :D

Dippy better watch out...hes got some competition

Dipstik
11-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Hardly. But Honey Boo Boo is doing some good work around here lately, that's for sure :)

Crime City Mark
11-26-2012, 11:12 AM
This thread isn't going anywhere good. If there is an issue, please send in a ticket.