PDA

View Full Version : How do I start over?



carrotsama
11-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Is there any way to reset your character and start the game over? I see now that I screwed up early on putting too much into the missions and leveling up (which I didnt find out till later is the stupidest thing you can do). Now I am a lvl 61 player with same number of allies but I barely break 1900 attack and 2200 defense. Anytime I am away for more than an hour I am always attacked and raided till all my money buildings are totally sacked. If I try to do the same thing, 90% of the people I check to see about attacking have their stats thousands over mine despite being half the level I am. The other 10% have stats abysmally low enough even I can attack them, but since anyone (even me) can beat them it doesn't matter which of them you try to attack.
Theyre all same, every single money building is raided into nothing. As it is, I can spend 40 minutes searching through other players and still not see even 1 building (not player, 1 BUILDING) that I can raid.
I wish I didn't have to do this as I have spent $60-100 on this game for gold. Im going to hate losing my indestructible units, Solar Array, and Ceramics Factory but I can't keep going on as things are. By this point, I either need to find a way to start over and do it correctly... or just quit entirely.:mad:

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Yeah, that sucks man.

But, you're only in for $60-100, so just start a new player.

I don't think you'll ever see that 100 bucks again.

But, you can start a new player for FREE.

jay_usher
11-25-2012, 02:18 PM
dont listen to him.. you can still save yourself.. pm me and il give you a few tips i used.. i got to lvl 120 and realised i had got this game all wron g.. really depends what u want out of it but in a few months i have managed to get my a/d up by 35k and my iph to 620,000 from 300,000

qqqq
11-25-2012, 02:26 PM
I think you aren't too late for improving your stats, be patient, camp for a while and increase defense first of all. Anyway you can't reset your account, read the in game FAQ.

megaants
11-25-2012, 02:27 PM
vault your money, upgrade your troops then concentrate on economy

carrotsama
11-25-2012, 06:33 PM
OK, seriously what is going on with people this weekend? Normally when I raid a place their bigest money buildings will likely be sacked already but some of the midrange ones everyone has (Military Market Lvl 6) will usually be left as well as all the small ones (Storage Silo Lvl 2). Also, most of the boost buildings will normally be up while ALL the unit buildings will be too...

I just raided 14 consecutive people ALL OF WHOM didnt have even a single building to be attacked. What is going on, its like everyone is in a frenzy!

Blackstone
11-25-2012, 08:07 PM
Drop allies, camp, and build up. Your account is tied to your device, so there's no going back unless Gree resets your account - Doubtful. Unfortunately, this isn't a traditional game in the sense that leveling up is a good thing which wasn't the best long term planning on Funzio's (now Gree) part.