PDA

View Full Version : Loot item never appeared in inventory !?

Monteverdi
11-25-2012, 12:37 PM
I was wondering whether this has happened to anybody else before. I recently hit Captain Ramsey (pacific outpost) and he dropped money and an infantry unit (experimental soldier). So I picked it up and then went in my inventury to check out this for me new unit. To my surprise however I could not find it anywhere, it was not there even though I had it just picked up. I restarted my device just in case but it is not there which leaves me somehow confused because usually I would not even check whether or not my loot items are credited to my account !!

mickymacirl
11-25-2012, 12:41 PM
I've had that happen with that particular mission before, send in a ticket to funzio, they should be able replace it.

mxz
11-25-2012, 12:41 PM
I had a Transport Raider do the same yesterday. Seems to be a current glitch with loot drops. I haven't been able to replicate. My only suspicion is a momentary dropped connection.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-25-2012, 12:43 PM
I was wondering whether this has happened to anybody else before. I recently hit Captain Ramsey (pacific outpost) and he dropped money and an infantry unit (experimental soldier). So I picked it up and then went in my inventury to check out this for me new unit. To my surprise however I could not find it anywhere, it was not there even though I had it just picked up. I restarted my device just in case but it is not there which leaves me somehow confused because usually I would not even check whether or not my loot items are credited to my account !!

Yeah, I'm betting the "experimental soldier" is capable of becoming invisible.

Yeah, that's it, he's invisible.

That makes him much more valuable, too.

Why?

Because you can attack with 2,001 units.

No one can see that "invisible experimental soldier" coming, dude!

Monteverdi
11-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Yeah, I'm betting the "experimental soldier" is capable of becoming invisible.

Yeah, that's it, he's invisible.

That makes him much more valuable, too.

Why?

Because you can attack with 2,001 units.

No one can see that "invisible experimental soldier" coming, dude!

LOL, that was my first thought too, Gree is always good for a surprise !