PDA

View Full Version : Another CHEAT / HACK / GLITCH

Mcdoc
11-25-2012, 12:26 AM
I've PM'd a few of you trying to figure out who is who in the game - as some people seem to change their name like I change socks. Once before, GoldenCheat21 kept showing up in my news feed as if he took hundreds of thousands of Dollars in battle - as if I had a SH!t-ton of uncalled cash - which I vault like every 15 seconds - yet in this exchange of battles - I win some back - he would take back more. Then when I went to my base - not a single building was raided.

I reported this to Gree back then & it seemed to stop. But now I've had this exact CHEAT / HACK / GLITCH happen with David & Royal Navy. It always seems that it is the outcasted Pirates who somehow use this CHEAT / HACK / GLITCH to their advantage.

I'm just brining this up so you guys can be on the look-out for this same Hack! The more of us that report it to Gree - the faster we can try to shut down these Cheaters - or at least expose them publicly for the cowardly cheaters that they truly are.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-25-2012, 12:32 AM
I've PM'd a few of you trying to figure out who is who in the game - as some people seem to change their name like I change socks. Once before, GoldenCheat21 kept showing up in my news feed as if he took hundreds of thousands of Dollars in battle - as if I had a SH!t-ton of uncalled cash - which I vault like every 15 seconds - yet in this exchange of battles - I win some back - he would take back more. Then when I went to my base - not a single building was raided.

I reported this to Gree back then & it seemed to stop. But now I've had this exact CHEAT / HACK / GLITCH happen with David & Royal Navy. It always seems that it is the outcasted Pirates who somehow use this CHEAT / HACK / GLITCH to their advantage.

I'm just brining this up so you guys can be on the look-out for this same Hack! The more of us that report it to Gree - the faster we can try to shut down these Cheaters - or at least expose them publicly for the cowardly cheaters that they truly are.

Psst, Doc, come here.
I ain't gonna be saying this too loud, Doc.
You never two shuer of who been listen to what you is said.
But, yeah, you on to some super secret sheet.
Some folks be saying that is one of the reasons they was booted, but can't speak too much of that.
But, here's the real bad part.
Check your iTunes account.
One guy, that Thor like guy, with that big hammer.
Well, his bank account got hacked up that way by dude like them ones you be saying.
Now, he ain't been the only dude that has he REAL money tooked from he bank accounting.
Shhh, don't go blabbing see, but check your stuff, Doc.
Them is some real bad dudes, they is.
Then some more dudes done get their monies tooked away illegal like.
So, some of us be use them iTunes cards exclusive, because more bad sheet happen than tooked of Gree Groats, Doc.

Matt Thornton
11-25-2012, 03:07 AM

I'm just brining this up so you guys can be on the look-out for this same Hack! The more of us that report it to Gree - the faster we can try to shut down these Cheaters - or at least expose them publicly for the cowardly cheaters that they truly are.Write it in capitals McDoc, and maybe ccm will read it.

Speed ump
11-25-2012, 05:59 AM
There seems to be a lot of diff ways that group are cheating several diff companies. Only one was former pirate, and was tossed for lack of scruples and discipline. A few of our members have noticed this effect from this player for a long time now. As with mcdoc, there seemed to be no interest in resolving that issue. This same one also had no money ever to grow his army, in fact some of us took pity and donated to his cause. Since that time he has grown in size two and a half times, without using money. I have never found a legal way to purchase gold unit's without real money, so I'll leave that to the imagination. It seems he also found other like minded players to join his cause. There's discrepancies in more Than one of their members. Despite all the shennaigans they have not pevailed in their efforts to dominate and control others. For those who feel the pirates do this, think what the game might be like if players like these were the dominate force. We have a no tolerance policy on cheating.

Jhoemel
11-25-2012, 06:03 AM
Hey what was the name of the unit from the glitch? i think i saw one from a guy that attacked me

Speed ump
11-25-2012, 06:17 AM
The lasted one was the mig21s. Pm me who it is and we will look into it for you.

Mcdoc
11-25-2012, 06:30 AM
Speed - thanks for chiming in - I made sure to state that these guys were ousted from the pirates.

I once had a different understanding of "bullying" that I perceived from the pirates - but since learned there was a lot of stuff being blamed on pirates that were not true or only applied to one or two pirates with no discipline or honor who were quickly walked off the plank.

I have since come to appreciate the role you guys play in helping US police the game internally when Gree has ignored what happens inside our imaginary world.

Lift Ticket
11-25-2012, 06:45 AM
I have one of those Rapid Strike MG21's (84/112) but I'm no cheater, hacker or whatever else. That unit was the rare received in the Boss event for my level bracket.

Jhoemel
11-25-2012, 07:17 AM
Is this it?

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc446/syuusuke09/c570264bcff8d5df3fc70b69a6406fef.jpg

Sugarymama
11-25-2012, 08:15 AM
Ooooh...I want one of those!

Poopenshire
11-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Thats not the right unit. The one you want to look for is the 84 att version of the mig.

Lift Ticket
11-25-2012, 10:02 AM
Is this it?

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc446/syuusuke09/c570264bcff8d5df3fc70b69a6406fef.jpg

That image but with 84/112 stats and it is called Rapid Strike MG21.

Lt. Falcon
11-25-2012, 10:12 AM
That image but with 84/112 stats and it is called Rapid Strike MG21.

http://i46.tinypic.com/16hne41.png

Jhenry02
11-25-2012, 10:37 AM
The rapid strike mg21 is the glitch unit.

The lightning mg21 is a rare drop from the boss event from a 3 events ago. I have this unit, and I am too dumb to cheat.

-jason

Lift Ticket
11-25-2012, 10:45 AM
The rapid strike mg21 is the glitch unit.

The lightning mg21 is a rare drop from the boss event from a 3 events ago. I have this unit, and I am too dumb to cheat.

-jason

The glitch unit is also the rare drop from the boss event for the 30-50 level bracket.

Speed ump
11-25-2012, 11:00 AM
It would be easy to distinquish. Hundreds, or thousands of them might be the giveaway.

Speed ump
11-25-2012, 11:01 AM
Jason, do you have anyone to tesify on your behalf just how dumb you are? Lol

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-25-2012, 11:03 AM
No one is interested in legitimate players possessing legitimate units.
I should say, no one that I know about, rather.
But, if you have 1996 of those Rapid Strike MG21s, then we want to meet you, pal.
Why do I say 1996?
That seems to be a significant number the HACKERS acquire.
Maybe its a holy number of something? :rolleyes:

Fl@sh
11-25-2012, 11:04 AM
I have 3 of the Lightning MG21 boss rare, and 12 of the MG-21 Fishbed air unit that was an LE released awhile back. I'm thinking of buying about 1000 more...

Jhenry02
11-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Speed, we will go with technologically deficient, I am actually not dumb, but am baffled by these walkie talkie like devices.

Lift Ticket
11-25-2012, 11:05 AM
Jason, do you have anyone to tesify on your behalf just how dumb you are? Lol

This one cracks me up. Too funny!!

Dhusagar
11-25-2012, 11:06 AM
No one is interested in legitimate players possessing legitimate units.
I should say, no one that I know about, rather.
But, if you have 1996 of those Rapid Strike MG21s, then we want to meet you, pal.
Why do I say 1996?
That seems to be a significant number the HACKERS acquire.
Maybe its a holy number of something? :rolleyes:

How about it being the year they were born?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-25-2012, 11:19 AM
How about it being the year they were born?

Yes, that could be significant to them.
If it is, they meet Gree's TOS, insofar as age is concerned.

Poopenshire
11-25-2012, 11:44 AM
For those that don't Play CC. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42228-Nice-Thanks-Giving-so-who-was-still-working-at-Gree

Have a look at how well Gree cares about thier players and security.

Speed ump
11-25-2012, 11:45 AM
We found one hacker that apparently has postings that he was being reported as far back as 44 days ago. Since the posts are still there I assume he is gone, though the account is still there to find.

Ranger4Life
11-25-2012, 01:49 PM
We found one hacker that apparently has postings that he was being reported as far back as 44 days ago. Since the posts are still there I assume he is gone, though the account is still there to find.

I'm pretty sure I saw him too. I don't know if they just locked him out of his account, or he quit.

KizbotBro
11-25-2012, 01:53 PM
What do you guys mean by a glitch unit? just curious.

Jhoemel
11-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Ok sure, i will look again

Tanner
11-25-2012, 02:02 PM
I have 3 of the Lightning MG21 boss rare, and 12 of the MG-21 Fishbed air unit that was an LE released awhile back. I'm thinking of buying about 1000 more...

Lols ;) I see what u did there

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-25-2012, 02:45 PM
I just received a MIG 37 prototype..no idea how...stats off the charts..
should I return it? enemies have no chance against this bad boy....
Please advise

You might wish to take that up with the "criminal fella", just suggesting.

Speed ump
11-25-2012, 02:49 PM
Definitely need to report that, otherwise you may be accused of exploiting a glitch, which is deemed cheating by the tos agreement.

bobsmith
11-25-2012, 03:08 PM
give the unit to everyone then its not hacking but sharing. If everyone has then no one will know.

JF5522
11-27-2012, 06:25 AM
I have a few of those air units. I am a beta tester, so I can't say much here. Anyway, I have reported the glitch to the devs.

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 08:19 AM
If, if you reported it, and are not using it to your advantage in the meantime, you have done all you can. I understood that if you give the concrete to the leader that they go away. Not sure why that getting concrete is tied to getting units, but it appears that it is.

Mcdoc
11-27-2012, 09:14 AM
Maybe it's not a glitch a but rather a test of your allegiance - give up the concrete for the good of the team - or keep the air unit for your own personal gain :).

Lou Sir
11-27-2012, 04:08 PM
I been open the 10th rocket every hr for the past 2 days except when im sleeping but still don't have it yet. I open some with gold soem with cash but still NNNNNOOOOOOOOO. is this a glitch or i need lots of luck?

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 04:28 PM
The final ones takes a lot, and gree likes hold, hint

Lou Sir
11-27-2012, 04:47 PM
The final ones takes a lot, and gree likes hold, hint

I don't have alots to take and if gree likes to hold I guess all i have left is my finger

Speed ump
11-27-2012, 05:00 PM
Darn spell wrong.lol,gold my friend, gree likes gold.