PDA

View Full Version : Nice Thanks Giving so who was still working at Gree ?

Dravak
11-24-2012, 07:14 PM
So nice that hackers can suddenly change names themself lately ... That is a new feature .

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg503/Drake_Hound/fed37710e093368708bf649d7606963f_zpsda69bb9c.jpg

Robin (CCS) changed to Dravak in a min ...

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg503/Drake_Hound/a957ba8b00fe0bd27d7d7815dfb54752_zpsf91f55cf.jpg

oh the bonus of the car is working indeed ... 98 of them lol

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg503/Drake_Hound/fed37710e093368708bf649d7606963f_zpsda69bb9c.jpg

hahaha But I still won 1 attack lmao
So where is the socalled security update ?
Happy Thanks giving , get that guy off my newsfeed thank you .

Dravak
11-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Oh btw , it is even a automated bot lol , not even sombody clicking it .

DenZ1
11-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Oh btw , it is even a automated bot lol , not even sombody clicking it .
You are not alone man. It is a bot.

Dravak
11-24-2012, 07:29 PM
A very precise bot :p , that was tailored to my stats lol ... Still going to take the bot 1 week to clean up my toilet papers :D

DenZ1
11-24-2012, 07:39 PM
A very precise bot :p , that was tailored to my stats lol ... Still going to take the bot 1 week to clean up my toilet papers :D
Unless he can ignore 10 per 2 hour limit... Ha :)

Tomatoneverdie
11-24-2012, 07:42 PM
Pardon my ignorance, does "Bot" mean that Gree created a automatic player that goes out purposely getting rid of TP & ET? Similar things happened to me and some friends over the pumpkin event and this turkey event, and that got me wondered the same thing....

DenZ1
11-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Pardon my ignorance, does "Bot" mean that Gree created a automatic player that goes out purposely getting rid of TP & ET? Similar things happened to me and some friends over the pumpkin event and this turkey event, and that got me wondered the same thing....
Quite possible. They just messed it up big time then. :) I just don't see the point... Introduce it and then take it out...

Dravak
11-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Unless he can ignore 10 per 2 hour limit... Ha

Ha why not just go into my inventory and just remove the Toilet Paper :p .
Time for new security upgrade any exclusief item more then 1 is auto ban ...

Anyway just post on there walls , the messages get saved serverside with .. Extra service ;)

Dravak
11-24-2012, 07:48 PM

it isn't Gree , if they want too, they just can remove them from your inventory , or just set the item stat to 1/1 like they did with the 0g Car .

Polarbear
11-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Wow that's a pretty shazzy program! (in a bad way)

My money is on, an ex-employee who got laid off during the merger ;)

TruthHurts
11-24-2012, 07:50 PM
Whatever it is, it's pretty messed up! Definitely doesn't make you feel good for spending hard earned cash on this game...

Tomatoneverdie
11-24-2012, 07:52 PM
it isn't Gree , if they want too, they just can remove them from your inventory , or just set the item stat to 1/1 like they did with the 0g Car .

Good point, I just like conspiracy theory too much maybe, lol....

Dravak
11-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Wow that's a pretty shazzy program! (in a bad way)

My money is on, an ex-employee who got laid off during the merger ;)

think somebody got fired cause of the boycotts and created that crappy last ladder event ...

Anyway Gree has a lot of programmers pissed off , cause of shutting down open feint .
>.< So carefull if CC isn't profitable next year , they just chop it up .

Dravak
11-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Good point, I just like conspiracy theory too much maybe, lol....

Well conspiracy ok Payam wanabee is back lol , way too much stuff from DOA to be anybody else then Payam .
Here eat on that for conspiracy ;)

Elastic Earl
11-24-2012, 08:08 PM
I had same experience little while ago. Hacker used my own name. Had 96 Armored Escalades. Supposed Epic Item.
Shouldn't that be a relatively easy security patch to make?

Dravak
11-24-2012, 08:14 PM
I had same experience little while ago. Hacker used my own name. Had 96 Armored Escalades. Supposed Epic Item.
Shouldn't that be a relatively easy security patch to make?

Well in Theorie yes , bit in practise those items are auto rewarded , that is why they can easily hack them , or we have to revert back to invasion system , where it takes a week to reward the items .

But atleast no duplicate possible , but more then 1000 stats item could be simply a auto ban , tell them to contact support .
anyway this bot will be bussy for a while , typical he has 3 days the time ...
Let see if support can do anything ;) money is on they won't do anything .

Tomatoneverdie
11-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Well conspiracy ok Payam wanabee is back lol , way too much stuff from DOA to be anybody else then Payam .
Here eat on that for conspiracy ;)

Who is this Payam that people talked about? Didn't Dipstik even had his name spelled out on his hood?

Elastic Earl
11-24-2012, 08:20 PM
They must have somebody there to do something this weekend?
They should shut the game down while this is happening and patch it.
I hear you on the auto reward.
I know nothing about programming.
Can't they create a filter that shuts a players account when more than 1 of the same epic item appears in inventory?

Dravak
11-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Who is this Payam that people talked about? Didn't Dipstik even had his name spelled out on his hood?

Oh he is a fun guy , he likes to pretend you are his friend , then the indians would come and beat you up , seems somebody is cloning his behaviour .

It creates drama for the mid engine and levels , CC always been full of drama ;)

Elastic Earl
11-24-2012, 08:23 PM
BTW i can't do anything in the game right now. Get retry response or you are not connected to internet response.
However continue to get pummeled by hacker every few minutes.

Tomatoneverdie
Oh he is a fun guy , he likes to pretend you are his friend , then the indians would come and beat you up , seems somebody is cloning his behaviour .

It creates drama for the mid engine and levels , CC always been full of drama ;)

You are correct then, THAT is exactly what I want to be....

*Edited, I am just joking, lol, but this Payam guy does sound like a fun character

Dravak
They must have somebody there to do something this weekend?
They should shut the game down while this is happening and patch it.
I hear you on the auto reward.
I know nothing about programming.
Can't they create a filter that shuts a players account when more than 1 of the same epic item appears in inventory?

I think they already have something like that in place , just for the new items it is a bit harder .
since it hasn't been added to the list , well problem is more for every workaround security fix .
The next patch all the leaks are back again :( ..

But anyway they beter do something , Cause it just a stinky bot , and perfectly welltimed it seems.
During Thanks giving and tommorow is sunday , monday they start off slow .
So gives the bot 3 days 24 hours x10 = 240 toilet paper lost lol .

Elastic Earl
11-24-2012, 08:31 PM
I think they already have something like that in place , just for the new items it is a bit harder .
since it hasn't been added to the list , well problem is more for every workaround security fix .

But anyway they beter do something , Cause it just a stinky bot , and perfectly welltimed it seems.

all my turkeys will be gone by then....
Thankfully I got to eat one before hack started...

Elastic Earl
11-24-2012, 08:32 PM

BTW I am getting hit more than every 2 hours. my news feed lights up every couple of minutes....

PawnXIIX
11-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Aww how cute, Dravak has a new friend :3

It's probably a forum member that doesn't appreciate you having all that toilet paper, I'd honestly doubt this is a "conspiracy".

Dravak
11-24-2012, 08:36 PM
LoL Pawn you are just jealous and don't worry Gree will put them back :p

But I notice he keeps ading 2 turkey each attack . That is a nice script

Dravak
11-24-2012, 08:38 PM
BTW I am getting hit more than every 2 hours. my news feed lights up every couple of minutes....

Yes he ignores stamina refill too , it just a scripted bot , that can be easily banned .

Just funny , if he was scripting to give people GOLD each attack , it would been shutdown already .

Steve0
11-24-2012, 08:41 PM
BTW I am getting hit more than every 2 hours. my news feed lights up every couple of minutes....What level are you at?

PawnXIIX
11-24-2012, 08:41 PM
LoL Pawn you are just jealous and don't worry Gree will put them back :p

But I notice he keeps ading 2 turkey each attack . That is a nice script

I am always jealous of people who have real friends :p

Elastic Earl
11-24-2012, 08:48 PM
What level are you at?

they are hits from the same player with the illegal items. 10 attacks each time. every few minutes.

so level in this case irrelevant? yes?

Dravak
11-24-2012, 08:48 PM
I am always jealous of people who have real friends :p

like said money talks BS walks ...

end of story :p .

Steve0
11-24-2012, 08:52 PM
they are hits from the same player with the illegal items. 10 attacks each time. every few minutes.

so level in this case irrelevant? yes?What I was getting at was are you up in the 150-200 range where Denz and Dravak are? if not then is it a bot that just attacks everything? or someone programed a player to get the top prize for the PVP

Dravak
11-24-2012, 08:56 PM
What I was getting at was are you up in the 150-200 range where Denz and Dravak are? if not then is it a bot that just attacks everything? or someone programed a player to get the top prize for the PVP

no the bot only attacks me , nobody else ... So like said somebody still working at Gree .
All his attacks are directed at me , his last victim was Robin (CCS) , now it is on auto mode with a script that ads 2 turkey each win ...

Steve0
11-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Gree is going to be busy on monday

Tomatoneverdie
11-24-2012, 09:09 PM
This sht is unreal, especially when the targets appear to be the big spenders. Gree has a lot of cr@p to clean up....

Elastic Earl
11-24-2012, 09:26 PM
What I was getting at was are you up in the 150-200 range where Denz and Dravak are? if not then is it a bot that just attacks everything? or someone programed a player to get the top prize for the PVP

i am 30-50 levels lower than Dravak and have no TP but lots of Turkeys. My news screenshots would look exactly like his.
Getting attacked by player with my name, losing and using alot of Turkey!

DenZ1
11-24-2012, 09:27 PM
I don't like this friend. He still hits me. Loosing money, TP, turkeys...
Retarded. I agree that it is a new level of hack.

Dravak
11-24-2012, 09:46 PM
I don't like this friend. He still hits me. Loosing money, TP, turkeys...
Retarded. I agree that it is a new level of hack.

post a screen shot , who do you have attacking you ?
Since each of us have a bot attacking , and all three shares the same turkey script .
how many more bots are running around ? , I mean the happy halloween hacker , targeted all bigspenders or medium spenders ,

this bot is very persistant in picking targets .

sister morphine
11-24-2012, 10:42 PM
no the bot only attacks me , nobody else ... So like said somebody still working at Gree .
All his attacks are directed at me , his last victim was Robin (CCS) , now it is on auto mode with a script that ads 2 turkey each win ...
Not so, I got emailed by (FwD) H0UD1N1 with pics. He said Scarlet, J4CK TH3 R1993R and VL4D DR4CUL4 are all getting hit by this same player/bot. Exact same hood as in your first post - just a pizza parlour and two trees, with name change to the person being attacked.

Dravak
11-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Not so, I got emailed by (FwD) H0UD1N1 with pics. He said Scarlet, J4CK TH3 R1993R and VL4D DR4CUL4 are all getting hit by this same player/bot. Exact same hood as in your first post - just a pizza parlour and two trees, with name change to the person being attacked.

no there multiple bots , same as halloween hacks with numbers .

somebody is just running a multiple emulators on a PC , each bot attacks a player is set on auto script .
since my bot didn't get more wins then the ones from me , he doesn't get cash either all stolen cash vanish in thin air , but he still gets messages :p ...

And he gets 2 turkey for each win .
why guess somebody needs a ban again , anyway going to ask refund this time :p
So hurray even more toilet paper and turkey ;)

DenZ1
11-24-2012, 11:43 PM
no there multiple bots , same as halloween hacks with numbers .

somebody is just running a multiple emulators on a PC , each bot attacks a player is set on auto script .
since my bot didn't get more wins then the ones from me , he doesn't get cash either all stolen cash vanish in thin air , but he still gets messages :p ...

And he gets 2 turkey for each win .
why guess somebody needs a ban again , anyway going to ask refund this time :p
So hurray even more toilet paper and turkey ;)
Something tells me they hacked into latest gold purchase DB and just hitting by the list. Very serious hacking scheme given the auto scripts gets involved and being successful.

isshi
11-25-2012, 12:28 AM
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/trevlinda/70f81485e3fcf7abadfef47060e33721_zps066c3953.jpg

Hit me 38 times so far. Losing turkeys fast damn this.

sister morphine
11-25-2012, 01:27 AM
J4CK TH3 R1993R told me he gets hit every time he chats. Is that similar for you guys? Could these bots be programmed to hit each time their target does something that goes through the server?

Trev
11-25-2012, 01:46 AM
Every time I get a turkey it hits me

Paulio
11-25-2012, 01:49 AM
It's Gree. The Turkey makes the game unbalanced so they send the "bot" out to super strong players and rid them of the explosives.

IMO, the turkeys were way too difficult to consume compared to the TP. That being the case, gold spenders lose the incentive to purchase. It's no wonder that Gree implemented a "turkey gobbler."

Trev
11-25-2012, 01:55 AM
Now lost 43 turkeys and 43x $30,000 this is insane.

Dravak
11-25-2012, 02:08 AM
It's Gree. The Turkey makes the game unbalanced so they send the "bot" out to super strong players and rid them of the explosives.

IMO, the turkeys were way too difficult to consume compared to the TP. That being the case, gold spenders lose the incentive to purchase. It's no wonder that Gree implemented a "turkey gobbler."

Well don't think so ,cause there is no balance in this game , you serious think there is balance in a game based on $$$$ , sorry either remove them straightly from inventory or stop SCAMMING people .

Seriously during thanks giving , it will take them 3 days before it ends .
Trey it doesn't matter it is a "bot" shows you how leaky this game is , it will keep going .
To even beat you they have a another bot for you .

But in your case Trey ask gold back from turkey hunting , Paulio they can adjust the consumption rate of Turkey or Toilet paper , Both of them are on the same consumption rate , just during the event it is harder to consume them .
Trey lost all his Toilet Paper after the event and it keeps low ratings player happy .

Sorry It keeps players motivated these consumable explosives .. Gives the underdog who has no fear a reason to go after top dogs .

Paulio
11-25-2012, 02:16 AM
All I can say is GREE is GREE. They do what they want, when they want.

Trev
11-25-2012, 02:17 AM
I lost my tps on purpose quickly because I waned to see my real stats. As for the turkeys I do not want to lose these in a hurry, it takes ages to get them. I don't care about the gold.

Dravak
11-25-2012, 02:30 AM
All I can say is GREE is GREE. They do what they want, when they want.

Well offcourse you have any doubt about cold hard cooperate structure .
But told you there is a Apple part for apps .
Well attacking people who are the source of the income isn't smart , means even less income .
since we saw what happened to Open Feint , says enough of Gree method to maintain status quo.
Or maybe you are right Paulio , then says enough of this game , it will end within 2013 .

Well Trey we should ask how the "bot" gets 2 turkey each attack ;)
Seems he has no problems getting Turkey's with each attack lol .

the reason I kepts Robin (CCS) , is cause if I attacked him , it leads straight to the hacker , so the bot script means whoever made it , sure has to attack the person first .
So far it seems only the gold spenders Data Base again who are targeted .
Or any free player affected by it ?

sister morphine
11-25-2012, 02:34 AM
In addition to the ones I mentioned before VL4D says glo and sox1girl have been hit by it

Happyperson1
11-25-2012, 02:57 AM
I have the same bot. I am level 200 with 370,000 attack and 300,000 defense points. I saw this hack grown from about 20,000 attack to over 500,000 pts now. The bot takes my name but never shows a picture of his image in my newsfeed. Everytime I get a turkey he gets it along with lots of explosives, etc. His neighborhood is one pizza place and that's it.Lost about 15 turkeys so far.GREE wake up!!!

sister morphine
11-25-2012, 04:01 AM
It must be sucking your info off the server and turning it on you somehow

Ragmondino
11-25-2012, 04:15 AM
Now lost 43 turkeys and 43x $30,000 this is insane.

Isshi is this you or another trev? Your trev ingame right?

TZora
11-25-2012, 04:17 AM
has anyone tried something to get rid of the bot?
not sure how fast Gree acts on "cheater complaints" but they sure react fast on in-game name change requests and other stuff. perhaps send an email to support and get your name changed. may be then the bot will stop attacking you and find someone else with similar name. just a suggestion ..

Canoehead
11-25-2012, 04:57 AM
The hacker is agent-smith, telling us cc is dead and directing us to play matrix. This info was provided on my news through 5 consecutive attacks using different names

Dravak
11-25-2012, 05:02 AM
has anyone tried something to get rid of the bot?
not sure how fast Gree acts on "cheater complaints" but they sure react fast on in-game name change requests and other stuff. perhaps send an email to support and get your name changed. may be then the bot will stop attacking you and find someone else with similar name. just a suggestion ..

Haha that is why are naive Zora , you are talking to people who invest montly around 1k$-10ks$ .
Still it is thanks giving , means hardly people at work .

now if the bot wants to really kill CC , he should start giving everybody 100k gold , making everything redundant.
attacking people is just additional support issue , Gree will handle that when they are back from holiday.

seems they still have not fixed the leak , but hahaha last message sounds like Santa ;)
CC is dead lets go play the matrix , gee somebody is sure underpaid and messing around at Gree .

DenZ1
11-25-2012, 05:15 AM
Haha that is why are naive Zora , you are talking to people who invest montly around 1k$-10ks$ .
Still it is thanks giving , means hardly people at work .

now if the bot wants to really kill CC , he should start giving everybody 100k gold , making everything redundant.
attacking people is just additional support issue , Gree will handle that when they are back from holiday.

seems they still have not fixed the leak , but hahaha last message sounds like Santa ;)
CC is dead lets go play the matrix , gee somebody is sure underpaid and messing around at Gree .

Sounds like former employees for sure. Whoever does it can face serious jail time if caught. Not possible to catch him though. So Gree needs better coders and security team. Or some current programmers just .don't care about security whatsoever.
I hope Apple does a way better job by securing personal payment info othewise more can be in jeopardy...

Dravak
11-25-2012, 05:21 AM
Denz1 it is very hard to care about security , if there are backdoors planted inside the code ...
the current bot may or may not have coded the game , but is using a backdoor system to do this .
Or maybe he is just envious he only gotten paid 100k for his work , and Gree is earning millions .
that is the way world work , Bill Gates didn't program the OS he just found the people and sold it .

Either way it just something support have to deal with the coming weeks .

Dr BoneCrusher
11-25-2012, 05:22 AM
@Dravak do you think it could be developers using openfeint that are really mad at Gree for F-ing with them at the Holladay season, So they are F-ing with Gree games?

DenZ1
11-25-2012, 05:25 AM
@Dravak do you think it could be developers using openfeint that are really mad at Gree for F-ing with them at the Holladay season, So they are F-ing with Gree games?
Btw, on. QUick side note what happened to openfeint after it got gobbled.by Gree?

Dr BoneCrusher
11-25-2012, 05:33 AM
Btw, on. QUick side note what happened to openfeint after it got gobbled.by Gree?

I'm not an expert on this, but from what I read, Openfeint supplies access to servers to developers and Gree is discontinueing them and offering that services on Gree servers. They are giving the developers very short notice. This could delay the launch of new games during the holiday season. Witch would bode well fror existing games and Gree are buying a ton of existing games.

Dravak
11-25-2012, 05:33 AM

No this is the same as the halloween hacker exfunzio definetly , anyway the developers using openfeint have more style .
they care about the community and work , more then money .
It is a shame a lot of people included open feint into there games , to just have all there work reseted .

But that is the problem dealing with cooperate all they care about is $$$$.$$$$$ .
And if not enough $$$$$ incoming , the straw people get fired first .
Way the world works , but anyway for every gold player that quits , black friday shows you .
that another person will take over , it is just like that .

[FwD] VL4D
11-25-2012, 05:59 AM
Last hit I got from hacker. Had name changes. This is what it said
Cc is dead gresh matrix grimly flendish let's better cc is dead.

I also think the hack is using top gold buying list

Bam Bam
11-25-2012, 06:11 AM
I have all the same issues as you guys. I think they are working off of a gold buyers list too. I'll stop there before I say what I really think about this vs.

Elastic Earl
11-25-2012, 06:47 AM
Hacker getting creative now.
Names spelled out a message about the Matrix.
I seem to get hit after I have attacked someone else.

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Add me to the list. A hacker got my tp and all my turkeys, now he's moved on to my landmines. What a load of crock.

Are turkeys even dropping for anyone anymore?

Are your hackers/bots jumping levels?

Dravak
11-25-2012, 06:54 AM
Hacker getting creative now.
Names spelled out a message about the Matrix.
I seem to get hit after I have attacked someone else.

Nah he is getting boring , he is taking this stuff too personal now lmao ..
guess somebody who got screwed over by life , he welcome to the club :p

Anyway the bigger issue is , since he is working of the gold buyer list ..
Will we get compensation :) , see always turn things around !
So just going to be one busy week next week for support .

If they just careless toss there gold buyers list around !

Dravak
11-25-2012, 06:58 AM
Add me to the list. A hacker got my tp and all my turkeys, now he's moved on to my landmines. What a load of crock.

Are turkeys even dropping for anyone anymore?

Are your hackers/bots jumping levels?

No the original bot targeted at me stopped , he is now using the same halloween system .
Guess he is using game master tools , same as junior support .

No haven't got a turkey lol in 100 bullets .

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 07:00 AM
Wow, now my game is f'ed up. I collected my buildings hours ago and they all just came up for collection again?

Dravak
11-25-2012, 07:04 AM
Wow, now my game is f'ed up. I collected my buildings hours ago and they all just came up for collection again?

Hahah well happy payout Will :D

Olly1
11-25-2012, 07:27 AM
Has this happened to anyone not in the shark tank yet? Ie from around level 170 or lower?

sister morphine
11-25-2012, 07:31 AM
VL4D is on 151, J4CK is on 149 to give just two non HL players hit by this

[FwD] VL4D
11-25-2012, 07:35 AM
Ya Iam in level 151. Name change again. Word to mr Anderson that I warned I'll bust Zion matrix if I get bored. Lol creative

[FwD] VL4D
11-25-2012, 07:51 AM
Any body notice the Halloween hack and this hack happened right after the gold sale and that the event are all similar. ( crate event pvp with bonus bombs)

Dravak
11-25-2012, 07:52 AM
VL4D is on 151, J4CK is on 149 to give just two non HL players hit by this

It doesn't matter it seems just targetting goldspenders , not that it matters much .
Since we can transport our legit purchases to another Gree game :p ...

While free players have nothing when the game shuts down .
So doesn't matter much , just ask support to fix the explosive lost , since they are trough third party software.
Unless they admit it is there doing , which a cooperate will never do .

Olly1
11-25-2012, 07:58 AM
I really don't get this hack. Lots of talk about conspiracies etc etc, the most interesting one being that high gold spenders are the target. I know I'm not in the same league as the very top gold spenders but none of all of this makes sense to me. Especially if it is an 'inside' job

I'm sure that will be the kiss of fate and ill get hammered now but what the hell, I feel like joining in! I don't mind getting my true stats back either. Honest.

Steve0
11-25-2012, 08:02 AM
Or any free player affected by it ? I have not been hit. Got 40 turkeys and 25 TP

iteachem
11-25-2012, 08:04 AM
Any possibilty they could pull userid info via this hack and possibly exploit credit cards used for gold purchases

(CK) EL
11-25-2012, 08:06 AM
i have no such problems, i blow my turkeys by my self attacking Sam :)

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 08:07 AM
I'm 142..............

Johnny70
11-25-2012, 08:07 AM
mine is level 57 and stays 57, its been my name every time except one and then it was " if I get bored " all my turkeys and a bunch of land mines. same hood one pizza parlor and two trees, I found mr. invisible by clicking around his hood... this sucks. it seemed to stop attacking me when I slept? so maybe is triggered by user action?

DenZ1
11-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Any possibilty they could pull userid info via this hack and possibly exploit credit cards used for gold purchases
I thought about it but credit card info stored on Apple servers. I don't think Gree has any info on it.

Dravak
11-25-2012, 08:09 AM

No they still lack CVV code , since this game is serverside , new apple rules if they log even with right username and Password on a new machine , is to put in CVV code again .

So just worthless virtual harressement ;) to make goldspender spent less lol
Not that it is going to happen , this is a gambling game , unless government bans it like in Japan .
this game is about gambling and ego .... Two of the world most practise "evil"

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 08:09 AM

I would think not since your purchase is actually through iTunes.

Steve0
11-25-2012, 08:10 AM
Its not discriminating for level or mafia size.

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 08:11 AM
mine is level 57 and stays 57, its been my name every time except one and then it was " if I get bored " all my turkeys and a bunch of land mines. same hood one pizza parlor and two trees, I found mr. invisible by clicking around his hood... this sucks. it seemed to stop attacking me when I slept? so maybe is triggered by user action?

More triggers when I'm playing, but did get a few hits just before I got on this am.

Dravak
11-25-2012, 08:12 AM

hmm I wish it was so Johnny , slept 4 hours , but last attack was when I woke up 17 min ago .
anyway it just a backdoor leak , very hard to patch it seems , since last time already gave them screenshots during halloween .
so must be a active CC player or group who are just jealous , they are small fry .

Canoehead
11-25-2012, 08:21 AM
Message. "Can someone pass a word to mr. Anderson that I warned Morpheus I would bust Zion if I got bored". BTW, I am a level 200 gold spender

Solarcaine
11-25-2012, 08:24 AM
This is happening to everone who bought gold from the China Hack, he is letting everone know he still can control their account.

Dravak
11-25-2012, 08:32 AM
This is happening to everone who bought gold from the China Hack, he is letting everone know he still can control their account.

Hahah bull**** , typical nonesense , the list was made during halloween , seems they had proper time to patch the leak .

gree tought they patched it , but seems not same leak like every freaking hack out there ...
Has never been fixed , only gold fix :D that is good .

So keep on being envious , if he is so hot , let him give everybody 100k gold .
which he can't so no real damage to goldspender , just extra work and compensation for support , when they return on monday .

Dravak
11-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Sorry face it , it is simple this game , going to be based on Gree system in Japan .
and it is already working , look at the ladder event , old timers stop buying gold .
New people get addicted and start gambling and spending ....

Dravak
11-25-2012, 08:41 AM
anybody lost a case or event item during the hack attacks ?

If not then solution is very simple older versions cannot attack newer version of the game .
Done so he can go play around with his emu and edits , and do nothing .

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 08:42 AM

Nice try, but i haven't even bought gold in over a month.

Dravak
11-25-2012, 08:45 AM
Nice try, but i haven't even bought gold in over a month.

you are not a medium spender Will , I mean don't tell me you spent over 2k$ on this game already
>.< , so how did you get on the gold spender list ?

Solarcaine
11-25-2012, 08:48 AM
you are not a medium spender Will , I mean don't tell me you spent over 2k$ on this game already

See he bought gold when he was in the CK with the help of the Baroness.

iteachem
11-25-2012, 08:49 AM
i have no such problems, i blow my turkeys by my self

Sounds Painful (sorry just had to respond to that.. just a little levity)

Dravak
11-25-2012, 08:54 AM
See he bought gold when he was in the CK with the help of the Baroness.

stop being jealous of goldspender , each there own game .
Will is more then mature and adult enough and of the old kind in society ,

He doesn't need the money desperatly .
See some real people in this game , instead of "dubai" boy , "china gold" or crying people who cannot compete or never can compete or will compete .

What you younger generation going to do ? Guilds War 2 a failure , every so called hype a failure .
and always screaming on hacks forums for cheats and hacks ..
So basically same bull**** crap of needy green envy monsters .

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 09:01 AM

Never pretended to be a big or medium gold spender. I couldn't tell you how I got targeted.

Lucas 3457
11-25-2012, 09:05 AM
Ya that bot pos is getting me non stop too!!! Copied my whole inventory and name .. Then 20 of the pvp prize and 125 escalade that is top leader board prize ... Really annoying eating my turkey and wiping its ass with my tp

Dravak
11-25-2012, 09:07 AM
Never pretended to be a big or medium gold spender. I couldn't tell you how I got targeted.

hahaha then basically all the cool people in Crime City gets targeted and losers left out ;)

Solarcaine
11-25-2012, 09:08 AM
@Dravak then why is he being targeted? As for me competing I got 20 vaults this month. That's 80k gold as you know. That will put me at 240k so far.

Tomatoneverdie
11-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Really annoying eating my turkey and wiping its ass with my tp

That is good humor in the middle of this gigantic mess, lol....

Dravak
11-25-2012, 09:27 AM
@Dravak then why is he being targeted? As for me competing I got 20 vaults this month. That's 80k gold as you know. That will put me at 240k so far.

like said based on halloween happening most of the cool or "famous" people each bracket got targeted.

Well my real stats are 270K A 180k D ;) and time to call it .
Well how about yours ? Once you hit the 300k line the cost goes up skyward ,
240k gold is nothing if you don't spend it well , trust me I wasted enough gold .

Daswi
11-25-2012, 09:31 AM
@Dravak: Please excuse the newbie question... Does Gree restore all of the money and items that have been stolen from you by bots?

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 09:32 AM
My in game name isn't GW right now. It wasn't during Halloween event either. I went back to no banking and had to lose a few stalkers.

On another note, I went and looked at the inventory from my rival. Not a copy of mine at all. Of course he only has 190 mafia so difficult to compare, but he has TMTC of the scratchers and 100's of all the expensive cash items.

sister morphine
11-25-2012, 09:33 AM
hahaha then basically all the cool people in Crime City gets targeted and losers left out ;)
Thanks a bunch Drav! LMAO 😂😂

Dravak
11-25-2012, 09:34 AM
@Dravak: Please excuse the newbie question... Does Gree restore all of the money and items that have been stolen from you by bots?

Well they beter this was there fault , if not it sets a example ...
Of how careless they get with there IP and security ,

This is the 2nd time , this crap happens , 1 time fine can happen to the best of company .
2nd time is refunding time .
3rd time means Apple time !

Dravak
11-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Thanks a bunch Drav! LMAO 😂😂

you should have come to London bet you are now sorry ;) hahaha ..
what collect some more lol , they are even targetting Sean and Renie lol .

oh I didn't even visit Raven lol .
Beg them to hit you so you can join the cool people list ;)

Dravak
11-25-2012, 09:38 AM
My in game name isn't GW right now. It wasn't during Halloween event either. I went back to no banking and had to lose a few stalkers.

On another note, I went and looked at the inventory from my rival. Not a copy of mine at all. Of course he only has 190 mafia so difficult to compare, but he has TMTC of the scratchers and 100's of all the expensive cash items.

It is not a copy , it is simply based on similair stats ....
So multiple bots running on 1 PC , seems very inside work and knowledge of the codes .
And who was on the goldspender list .

Lucas 3457
11-25-2012, 10:13 AM
Anybody else notice if u put some of the names the bots use it's a msg? On my feed it says cc is bad ... Then another says cc is dead attacks by agent smith

Dravak
11-25-2012, 10:15 AM
that was already happening during halloween , to a big group of people .

that is why this is the 2nd Time . First time I didn't post or moan about it .

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Oh and the other odd thing before the attacks started was my newsfeed was wiped totally clean.

Dravak
11-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Oh and the other odd thing before the attacks started was my newsfeed was wiped totally clean.

If they did that with me , definetly Gree inside job .
So who has the shift ?
since they need to keep track of stats and everything with the news feed...

Tomatoneverdie
11-25-2012, 10:22 AM

That happened to me as well, BUT I didn't attack the hacker back which I think it's what triggered the following attacks....

Btw, I am a cheapa s s that have only spent less than $100 in this game. So that means Dravak is wrong, losers get attacked by this bot too....

Lucas 3457
11-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Yes me too!!....

Dravak
11-25-2012, 10:26 AM
That happened to me as well, BUT I didn't attack the hacker back which I think it's what triggered the following attacks....

Btw, I am a cheapa s s that have only spent less than $100 in this game. So that means Dravak is wrong, losers get attacked by this bot too....

guess somebody is trying to cover his track suddenly , wiping news feed means you won't win the pvp award ;)

Dhusagar
11-25-2012, 10:32 AM
guess somebody is trying to cover his track suddenly , wiping news feed means you won't win the pvp award ;)

My newsfeed gets wiped sometimes - usually when attacked by a hacker, so not a Gree thing.

I got hit by the same hacker as Tomato - 15 squares (usually means Chinese symbols) - don't think it is the same as being discussed in this thread.

Tomatoneverdie

But this happened to me on Friday before that PvP event started. I hope you are wrong about not getting my 700 win prize....

Gaming Will
At the beginning:

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/B513D7F2-0621-44C6-A9C5-5B7361D43752-2999-000002A2F3983ACC.jpg

About 6 hours later:

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/7BA6DB2A-04C1-45F6-960D-C06530F5F2CC-2999-000002A306FDE36F.jpg

Dravak
11-25-2012, 10:39 AM
but that is a player Will we got , recycling news , no avatar , tons of hacked items.
So our news keep loading , maybe the news feed wipe is cause not enough memory ...

I only had one time news feed wipe , that was done by Gree cause of the halloween issue .

anyway is about right his stats increase with turkey , just get him back it is a fake .
Our wins 1 fight and get 2 turkey increase .

Dravak
11-25-2012, 10:45 AM
but if you keep losing fights Will , just screen shot it , and report skill points hacker .
They are still around , including some really good hackers , who manipulate the combat modifier during the attacks .

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 11:09 AM
Wow, so I just got a hacker. Weird because he would rob (win/lose) and then 2 minutes later. Do it again. Wait several minutes attack/rob again. He did this for like 4 hours.

Dravak
11-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Wow, so I just got a hacker. Weird because he would rob (win/lose) and then 2 minutes later. Do it again. Wait several minutes attack/rob again. He did this for like 4 hours.

no it is normal with his stats to win lose robberies , you got higher stats , robbery to be total immune .
you need defense in his case equal to around 75k stats , he is just a player , you can easily beat him in straight attacks roughly 8 out of 10 ,

Robberies eat up explosives way faster , it is a known mechanics for turkey and toilet paper .
There is no limit on robberies attempt , there is a 10 attacks limit on the player avatar every 1 hour (old version) every 2 hours new version , usually during pvp events it is roughly 10 attacks a hour .

He is just a player will , unless you lose 0-10 when attacking him , then you got a skill hacker .

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 11:18 AM
I know the ins and outs what struck me as odd as only one attack or rob every 2-3 minutes. He would rob a building but only once. Then 2 or 3 minutes rob it the second time. Then wait 2-3 minutes and go after another building.

I never saw a hacker do that, that's why I thought it had to be automated somehow.

Dravak
11-25-2012, 11:22 AM
I know the ins and outs what struck me as odd as only one attack or rob every 2-3 minutes. He would rob a building but only once. Then 2 or 3 minutes rob it the second time. Then wait 2-3 minutes and go after another building.

I never saw a hacker do that, that's why I thought it had to be automated somehow.

that is normal , means he is put of stamina , see the 2nd picture , what we got is bots ..
that are automated to attack the person every 2 hours ...

See recycling picture , in his hood he has no avatar or invis mode , by altering the skin packs to be invalid choices , the numbers are there for future expansions , but they are not implemented .
another old hack ...

It is the recycling news feed or avatar that is bad for a system with low memories .
since it keeps on loading , trying to fetch data from the client/server ... But it is invalid .

mxz
11-25-2012, 11:26 AM

I never saw a hacker do that, that's why I thought it had to be automated somehow.I would think it is much more complex to spoof robberies than attacks. That may be someone just effing with you.

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 11:31 AM
I understand you guys' points, sorry for the derail.

Dravak
11-25-2012, 11:34 AM
I understand you guys' points, sorry for the derail.

no worries , will , I wouldn't post this crap unless was sure .
Plug that leak , the Turkey still goes boom really fast when robbed , just not when attacked .
Failed robberies blow up the turkey faster then anything else .

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 11:45 AM
Seeing this for 4 hours...

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/41B593B9-9A86-4966-8AF1-ADC8FD721FD5-2999-000002B75E1708F6.jpg

I'm actually kind of amazed at the hackers dedication.

Steve0
11-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Did you attack him back Will?

bobsmith
11-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Does anyone work at Gree period let alone during the holidays?

PawnXIIX
11-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Does anyone work at Gree period let alone during the holidays?

GREE has employees?

Would have fooled me ._.

The Billionaire
11-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Who's still working at Gree? The bots are!

I woke up the other morning to find Avon had been robbed by a bot and all 105 TP's were gone. At least i got to see my real stats again.

Avon's not bothering with ET's, its not worth levelling up into the next boss tier for ET's that will get destoryed by the bots.

Happy Thanks Giving to all my friends across the pond.

Gaming Will
11-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Did you attack him back Will?Yeah, but only after he blew up my TP and turkeys! I then finally got a link to his hood to keep a watch on him.

Hero of Time
11-25-2012, 03:21 PM
http://colorfully.eu/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/we-are-all-in-the-same-game-just-different-levels-dealing-with-the-same-hell.jpg

Ramshutu
11-25-2012, 03:22 PM
http://brainsyndicate.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/star_wars_attack_of_the_clones_6.jpg

I think CCM just executed order 66

bobsmith
11-25-2012, 03:23 PM
http://colorfully.eu/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/we-are-all-in-the-same-game-just-different-levels-dealing-with-the-same-hell.jpg

Your internet access was taking away, I am going to tell your mom for sure.

Ghost818
11-25-2012, 03:48 PM
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/FD8EF8B0-3D49-445E-8D32-03560E5ED961-389-00000033E8CE362A.jpg
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/2407ECCE-C2BD-4573-85CA-D7E3FC6168B7-389-00000033E462622E.jpg
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/AA11C655-A13C-4153-8F36-3795E11C57BA-389-00000033DFF3EB2B.jpg
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/55F50634-B0A6-41B3-9B6F-A63FE42EDB31-389-00000033D97D674B.jpg

Weird Shiz.

PawnXIIX
11-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Bank is going to be busy with my money tonight... :D

Polarbear
11-25-2012, 04:59 PM
I feel left out :( Hit me, Hit me!

I call discrimination on the hacker!

iteachem
11-25-2012, 05:41 PM

I got your 12s...what are you complaining about😂😂

fuzzy
11-25-2012, 05:45 PM

I got both of your level 5 Night Clubs today....sorry about the red/green red/green on your wall...

PawnXIIX
11-25-2012, 06:09 PM
Just imagine if GREE operated a nuclear power station D:

Mikecore
11-25-2012, 06:21 PM

I woke up the other morning to find Avon had been robbed by a bot and all 105 TP's were gone. At least i got to see my real stats again.

Avon's not bothering with ET's, its not worth levelling up into the next boss tier for ET's that will get destoryed by the bots.

So Avon is not invincible anymore?....

That sucks!...

Polarbear
11-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Indians stealing my peanuts ;)

Dunno what to do with cash anymore... Increasing IPH just gives people more to rob.

*Capture rod failure*

"Argggh! We'll fix it next update!"

Chernobyl 2.

bobsmith
11-25-2012, 06:26 PM
And to think Joaqim is not good enough to work there. He told us at thanksgiving dinner how they won't even take his call and keep returning his crayon resume.

Tomatoneverdie
11-25-2012, 06:42 PM

I guess in that scenario, CCM is Homer Simpson?

PawnXIIX
11-25-2012, 06:59 PM
I guess in that scenario, CCM is Homer Simpson?

I was expecting somebody to say, that since GREE is a Japanese company, "Too soon!". :p Somebody will get it.

dudeman
11-25-2012, 07:01 PM
I was expecting somebody to say, that since GREE is a Japanese company, "Too soon!". :p Somebody will get it.

Perhaps it's more like "too late".

Now they do games. :p

dads
11-25-2012, 07:05 PM
I had a player attack me who had 4 havoc bombs & 4 turkeys now they have 100 havoc bombs,I can't work this one out not sure just would anyone else buy 100 of the samr L.E item,even big spenders?
The player is amasing a lot off turkeys as well now got 162 in a matter off 3 days.
Tried serval ways off getting there code to no avail.
Female white dress lvl 66 with stats off 1277666 just seems unreal.
Nc clubs as well,don't want to send a ticket in for no reason,they might be a big spender,as one comment on the wall is about cpmplianing abour another hacker. That might be a throw off thou,I dont know it doesn't add up anyone know this player by the dress as the white dress is unusual in its self or by any other thing I posted & knows of they are legit?

PawnXIIX
11-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Female white dress lvl 66 with stats off 1277666 just seems unreal.

Anybody at any level with 1M + stats is unreal :p

dads
11-25-2012, 07:13 PM
They didn't a few days ago few days back the stats where 40000 something,it's the turkeys & the bombs that have shot them up. What can I do without a code?

PawnXIIX
11-25-2012, 07:17 PM
They didn't a few days ago few days back the stats where 40000 something,it's the turkeys & the bombs that have shot them up. What can I do without a code?

Send in a ticket with the persons' name, level, and what's wrong with their account. You don't really need to be specific, they can figure out who's been deceitful as soon as they narrow it down by just those 2 parameters.

Harry Tuttle
11-25-2012, 07:23 PM

I was told by support to post to their wall, then support can trace them from your logs.

dads
11-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Well hopefully they will sort the fisico out that's been happing over the last few days.
Personally i first got susspicious when I logged on & they had robbedy my laundry mats setting off 9 grands worth off time bombs/stun bombs & 2 grenades lol that's a lot off cheep explovises at my level at least.
(said they attacked me it was a robbery) least I didnt get robbed by myself,yet ;)

Should deff sell them laundry mats thou.

DenZ1
11-25-2012, 11:06 PM
Seems like Gree finally stepped in... (Or stepped into crap :) )
Attacks have stopped and newsfeed was cleaned up.
Will see...

Gemma1
11-26-2012, 02:58 AM
Seems like Gree finally stepped in... (Or stepped into crap :) )
Attacks have stopped and newsfeed was cleaned up.
Will see...

Hi there, I've come across a player who is cheating, they were my level which is 91. They had so much stuff it was obvious. 500 bulldozers at $5 mil each. Nightclubs up to level 10 and a ton of other stuff. I asked if they were cheating, and he admitted he had been, I think it rubbish how we play fair and people like that spoil it. How do I report him? I've sent a ticket to gree. I have his screenshots also.
Thanks.

isshi
11-26-2012, 04:55 AM
well i want my 65 turkeys and $1,680,000 back.. so far through hackers/bots my fight losses to these prats are 178 :(

dads
11-26-2012, 08:34 AM
The stats part is deff anoying,the cash you can get back alou you still lost it,the stats will forever look worse for it.

Gemma1 you allready reported him when you sent a ticket in.

Kissnight
11-26-2012, 09:05 AM

Just met the player who gave u 10-0.
Well, not him, but them...
They treat me very nice, only give me 1-0 instead of bloody 10-0.
They all Jumped from 20ish to 91 during the PVP event.
13k fresh fight records aimed to get top 10 prize.
They not cheat, they just spent a lot, like 40 vaults plus bonus.
All their real stats are from the latest crates which cannot cheat, coz crate item linked to server.
'Indians rule HL, (CK) rule LL' -- i doubt the second part.

Or, I should doubt gree's link to server gold system?

Elastic Earl
11-26-2012, 07:43 PM
extending turkey drops to compensate for hacks?

Harry Tuttle
11-26-2012, 09:29 PM
extending turkey drops to compensate for hacks?
Did it work? Did it compensate for that hacks? Lol

PawnXIIX
11-26-2012, 09:34 PM
Probably not, but hey I'm never disappointed about overtime for stat boosting items :)

dads
11-26-2012, 10:32 PM
Gree where very quick to shut down that hackers account.
Never seen them act so fast.

PawnXIIX
11-26-2012, 11:20 PM
Gree where very quick to shut down that hackers account.
Never seen them act so fast.

Did they even shut them down? We'll never know D:

dads
11-27-2012, 01:50 AM
Well for now there defff locked out.
They was playing every hr by The collections I saw happing.
Now everything still uncollected even hrs after my post & from what I see there locked out,
Don't think this player would leave the nightclubs uncollected let alone everything
No matter how high stats are. They was playing hrly every day nah deff locked out IMO.
Just cant see that person going from hrly to nothing at all.
Alou I guess I could be wrong just habbits like thiers changeing all of a sudden seems way to coinsidential.
I can look again tomorrow ect to check however i would be really suprised if I was wrong.
Still might be as said you never know.stanger things can happen

mxz
11-27-2012, 01:42 PM
Check this out - soon you too could work (volunteer) for Gree:
I'm actually on the last stages of the community moderator program. We should have our moderators live on Friday, if all goes well. I'm just waiting to hear back from legal on some wording for the last few things.

That said, if anyone wants to apply to be a moderator in the future they'll be welcome to.
Mark, I volunteer to be mod.Hopefully all the mods aren't ban-dodgers :)

Link: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42287-MW-Forum-Court-of-Law&p=501726&viewfull=1#post501726

dads
11-27-2012, 01:43 PM
:( i was wrong they had just played by the looks of it till they were burnt out,still wandering about.
I feel like a stalker lol just posting as I aint above admtting when I was wrong,well gonna let it go & focus on something worth doing so

TonySpaghetti
11-27-2012, 04:54 PM
Hopefully all the mods aren't ban-dodgers :)

If that little pissant becomes a mod, it will just prove Gree's idiocy.

Deluxe
11-27-2012, 05:08 PM
If that little pissant becomes a mod, it will just prove Gree's idiocy.

+soooooo many

Jtstar7439
11-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Well if its not a job and is only a volunteer position the odds are less likely to get someone good. However if while maybe not a job per say u offer a monthly gold bonus for the game? Or maybe some free crates? I'm sure some people would be willing to do a decent job of helping to keep things in order for something like that.