PDA

View Full Version : First time big time Gold Buyers, how are U going 2 spend it?

Dr BoneCrusher
11-24-2012, 02:48 PM
I see some new names on the leader board, also the top 250 demarcation line is higher then normal. So I was wondering how are the new players with high levels of gold are going to spend it? As for me I think everyone should follow Dippy's idea and by henchmen. 😃😃👍👍

Sandukan
11-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Apparently on auction events.

Ramshutu
11-24-2012, 03:02 PM
My experience has been that 700 gold has generally bought you a top 250 placing. It also bought a 40th boss (although you need to be fairly high stats in your tier) or 3ish crates. In terms of stats gained, it has to be boss event all the way for me. Followed by crates unless they don't make much difference any more.

Dr BoneCrusher
11-24-2012, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=Ramshutu;498085]My experience has been that 700 gold has generally bought you a top 250 placing. It also bought a 40th boss (although you need to be fairly high stats in your tier) or 3ish crates. In terms of stats gained, it has to be boss event all the way for me. Followed by crates unless they don't make much difference any more.

I will spend on boss events first then crates, I only have two auction event top 250 items and that's only because I did freakishly great with cash opens.

I will say this though I would have gotten 20 vaults this month if they didn't nerf the crates.

marebear
11-24-2012, 04:45 PM
I don't buy crates but if I did and I got that bike helmet thing I would be pissed.

Elastic Earl
11-24-2012, 08:43 PM
I see some new names on the leader board, also the top 250 demarcation line is higher then normal. So I was wondering how are the new players with high levels of gold are going to spend it? As for me I think everyone should follow Dippy's idea and by henchmen. ��������

It's all the same suspects. Just changed their name for fun. Got to do something to keep it interesting...