PDA

View Full Version : Sup folks

itzkakarot
11-23-2012, 09:35 PM
What's the word? Anything productive happening here these days?

mxz
11-23-2012, 09:43 PM
Hey there!

Off the top of my head:
PVP tournament with Indian themed top prizes
The Indians publicly revealed a spy they had in CK leadership
CK has lost a bunch of its senior members, and the org looks shaky after spygate
Most of the trolls have left for greener pastures
The MW folks have absolutely lost it. They tried bringing their fight here and got stomped
White Frog joined the Indians a couple weeks after announcing his gradual retirement

TLDR: no, nothing productive, mostly just drama and some discussion of the current events and Gobbler building.

Always good to see the wizard of CC economics pop in :)

itzkakarot
11-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Lol, I figured. I really wish they upgraded these forums to make it easier to sort through all the nonsense and find the stuff worth reading.

Thanks for keeping this place alive with some intelligent conversation, mxz. If I were 10 years younger, perhaps I could join you regularly. But with 2 kids, 50+ hour work-week and other commitments, alas my time is rarely my own these days...

Alas, I digress. Serious topic, so are you getting a Gobble Gobble bldg or passing it off? 120g for $3,800 is such a waste when Pirate Taverns are only 110g.

Edit: Just caught your last line. I'm no wizard, I bow to Tramp Stamp's economic analysis any day! Man, I miss picking his brain.

Tissues
11-24-2012, 02:57 AM
Kool of you to pass by and still holla @ da crew..
Only if Tramp Stamp, Nicholost, AMG & Allhail now was to bless this thread..
This would be the best read and reunion in a very long time..

mxz
11-24-2012, 07:52 AM
Serious topic, so are you getting a Gobble Gobble bldg or passing it off? 120g for $3,800 is such a waste when Pirate Taverns are only 110g.Negative. Doesn't even look good, IMO, and like you said, the economic aspect is weak.

I finally hit the $1M//hr club so anything not paying out $500k per day just sits as a decoration anyway. Hopefully the Christmas building is a 24/48 hr type A. I'd probably pick that up.

Dipstik
11-24-2012, 07:59 AM
Hey there!

Off the top of my head:
PVP tournament with Indian themed top prizes
The Indians publicly revealed a spy they had in CK leadership
CK has lost a bunch of its senior members, and the org looks shaky after spygate
Most of the trolls have left for greener pastures
The MW folks have absolutely lost it. They tried bringing their fight here and got stomped
White Frog joined the Indians a couple weeks after announcing his gradual retirement

TLDR: no, nothing productive, mostly just drama and some discussion of the current events and Gobbler building.

Always good to see the wizard of CC economics pop in :)

At the risk of getting this thread locked... Still here!

itzkakarot
11-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Negative. Doesn't even look good, IMO, and like you said, the economic aspect is weak.

I finally hit the $1M//hr club so anything not paying out $500k per day just sits as a decoration anyway. Hopefully the Christmas building is a 24/48 hr type A. I'd probably pick that up.
Grats man. I'm hoping to crack $2MM in the next month or so.

I've got the Gingerbreads from last year, they're the last Type A building Funzio offered, but only 1hr. I'm hoping the new Xmas ones are better and that I can double up. We'll see.