PDA

View Full Version : Final sentence. No comments on this thread pls.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 04:00 PM
All rise,

Defendant, please pay attention to what the forum judge and jury have dicided in this combined anglo saksen and roman law court of forum law:

Defendant G,
You have been found guilty on
- multiple betrayals of everyone in the mw community
- by on purpose and deliberately lying, using schemes of deception, exploiting, cheating, stealing and hacking and forwith breaching all rules of ethics while playing mw and/or while communication with other mw players, developers and others who tried to stop you doing this all and whose warnings you have chosen to ignore.
- As a prominent figure in this game and on this forum you have seriously harmed the trust of all mw gamers who have seen you long time as their hero, as their example.

It is true, you have admitted to most of this and you given your apology. Although the apology seemed extensive at times it did mot seem to be consistent nor sincere. However, you could also had chosen for not doing this. For this reason, and for this reason alone, you do have a serious interest in continue to play this game hence, we will not permanently shut you down. You will however be punished in the following manner:

For a period of two months starting today, hence ending on January 24th 2013 midnight amsterdam time you will:
1 be taken off every ones ally list
2 refrain from posting on any mw wall, mw forum or communicating with any mw gamer in any other way
3 be ignored by all forum members
4 be ignored by all mw players
5 be relentlessly bombed by every mw player.

The forum judge and jury request all mw forum members and mw gamers to execute this verdict during the timeframe indicated.
Yours,

Appeal is possible to be lodged within 24 hours from now.

Jhenry02
11-23-2012, 04:51 PM
I have dropped gambit from my allies. I will not attack him, but I will ignore him for the sentencing period.
I feel hurt, because I asked him wtf you all were talking about in a pm, and his reply was that it was just a glitch.

-Jason

Ferr
11-23-2012, 04:57 PM
.Ferr...I will comment on any wall any time I want! What are you thinking? Get your
six out of that Amsterdam coffee shop and make some sense! Cowboy up! Enough of
this nice guy, California tree hugger bull****...enough of your edikkated lawyer stuff...
I don't care! Talk to me. FFP
Grrrrr, no comments, come to punishment thread, waiting for you

Dry
11-23-2012, 05:08 PM
I didn't get it ,, do you play the game now ferr or not ?

bigflan
11-23-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm gonna post here cause I don't care

five
11-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Grrrrr, no comments, come to punishment thread, waiting for you
Grrrr? You are a scary fellow! Punishment thread? I don't think so...what's up?

SoccerStud
11-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Your making a huge deal out of this... Did it effect you? No? Then stfu... You only have the right to be pissed of if his actions directly effected you. Betrayal to the forum? I don't think so. He also did not lie, deceive, cheat, steal, or hack.

Vballmadam
11-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Ooo ooo ooo ...watch your language! It is not necessary!

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 06:42 PM
I guess "no comments on this thread" doesn't mean much to folks...lol. And he did say please...

marebear
11-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Who died at Gree and made you boss???I don't condone cheating but I think you are out of line. So you are what? Judge jury and executioner? You have the means to "punish" him yourself. So do it. Please stop acting like the trolls and starting a new thread every two seconds. Sometimes I think you guys are great and trying to help the game and sometimes you all act like trolls, spamming the forum with nonsense so people who want to improve have to weed their way thru all your threads. Did this require a whole new thread... Good grief. Everyone dumps him from their allies, everyone shuns him... Did you take a vote on that? Is that what the forum as a whole decided? Or did you just decide and expect everyone to fall in line with your decision? Yeah the second one right... Follow the money spenders like good sheeple.

bigflan
11-23-2012, 06:51 PM
Who died at Gree and made you boss???I don't condone cheating but I think you are out of line. So you are what? Judge jury and executioner? You have the means to "punish" him yourself. So do it. Please stop acting like the trolls and starting a new thread every two seconds. Sometimes I think you guys are great and trying to help the game and sometimes you all act like trolls, spamming the forum with nonsense so people who want to improve have to weed their way thru all your threads. Did this require a whole new thread... Good grief. Everyone dumps him from their allies, everyone shuns him... Did you take a vote on that? Is that what the forum as a whole decided? Or did you just decide and expect everyone to fall in line with your decision? Yeah the second one right... Follow the money spenders like good sheeple.

You have an invalid say I shun you

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Shut up Flan! Lol...

Hey Marebear! Long time no speak. Glad you spoke up today. Like I've been saying, everyone is entitled to an opinion on here. Good to see you're not afraid to express yourself..

chimera69
11-23-2012, 06:58 PM
... As a prominent figure in this game and on this forum you have seriously harmed the trust of all mw gamers who have seen you long time as their hero, as their example. ...

You have got to be kidding me.

No offense meant to the man personally, but Gambit12 is a semi-popular forumite who likes to post a lot. While he's generally been supportive of most people & energetic about various events, he hasn't stood out as someone who concretely contributed to the critical analysis or methodology of playing the game. You are seriously stating that he's at the level of McDoc, Maverick, et al to this community? "A prominent figure"? People's "hero"? Seriously???

Ferr, you have consistently presented yourself for months - both in what you say/don't say & what you do/don't do - as a reasoned, thoughtful, nonjudgmental man. Even when you held strong opinions on a subject, you were always stalwart in allowing others to speak for themselves.

With this thread, you are showing us an incredibly different man. And it is not a good thing, sir.

You & others have already presented various info to the community regarding this matter with Gambit12, and have discussed your personal courses of action. That's plenty for people to review & make their own informed decision. But this thread by you is grossly inappropriate for the circumstances involved.

Your OP oozes of melodrama throughout. And since when did you decide you should speak for me & tell me exactly what I should do and for how long I should do it? And the entire MW forum as well? You're now the "forum judge and jury"?

Not to mention the fact that you're willing to reconsider letting him play unmolested (for lack of a better word) in a couple of months. You & several others are massively worked up over this alleged cheater. And each & every one of you have repeatedly said in the past that all cheaters & hackers need to be removed from the game. Heck, that's one of your ( everyone else's) demands in your boycott discussions. So, why make an exception for this player? Way to lower the standards in what you're demanding of Gree, counselor.

What Gambit12 did was wrong.

But this thread by you, Ferr, is not right. Please end it.

bigflan
11-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Shut up Flan! Lol...

Hey Marebear! Long time no speak. Glad you spoke up today. Like I've been saying, everyone is entitled to an opinion on here. Good to see you're not afraid to express yourself..I'm just saying he deliberately glitches the game for his own purpose he should be banned and this type of activity should not be tolerated

Dry
11-23-2012, 07:06 PM
This guys took every fun that have in this forum .post after post .
Tread after tread .
And they still play the game with different account . And very one think they really boycott .
They took over this forum , every tread I read its about this damn boycott or after it .
They took all the fun out of this forum !this is what I think !

Dry
11-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Who ever boycott ,, you waited to long , you don't see things moving ,,
Just move on !

marebear
11-23-2012, 07:10 PM
I'm just saying he deliberately glitches the game for his own purpose he should be banned and this type of activity should not be toleratedIf he cheated then gree should ban his account. Done. No need for this childish witch hunt drama. And don't tell me what to do or how to do it or for how long. You aren't my boss or my parents. I can think, read and decide for myself. Thank you very much.

Forty9
11-23-2012, 07:12 PM
I may lack in the ethics department Ferr, but you've got megalomania issues.

Corsair
11-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Thanks for speaking up marebear. I agree 100%. Ferr, you should know better. This is just dancing on someone's grave. There are no judges and juries here, just players in a game. The game is supposed to be fun. This isn't fun, and it's not necessary. Gambit has silenced himself, let others do the same and move on.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 07:23 PM
Well, the non commenting request does not work I guess. Those who oppose this feel free to ignore it.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 07:35 PM
I may lack in the ethics department Ferr, but you've got megalomania issues.
Nah, not really but the first part is true though.

Fl@sh
11-23-2012, 07:37 PM
Your making a huge deal out of this... Did it effect you? No? Then stfu... You only have the right to be pissed of if his actions directly effected you. Betrayal to the forum? I don't think so. He also did not lie, deceive, cheat, steal, or hack.

No offense meant to the man personally, but Gambit12 is a semi-popular forumite who likes to post a lot. While he's generally been supportive of most people & energetic about various events, he hasn't stood out as someone who concretely contributed to the critical analysis or methodology of playing the game. You are seriously stating that he's at the level of McDoc, Maverick, et al to this community? "A prominent figure"? People's "hero"? Seriously???

Ferr, you have consistently presented yourself for months - both in what you say/don't say & what you do/don't do - as a reasoned, thoughtful, nonjudgmental man. Even when you held strong opinions on a subject, you were always stalwart in allowing others to speak for themselves.

With this thread, you are showing us an incredibly different man. And it is not a good thing, sir.

You & others have already presented various info to the community regarding this matter with Gambit12, and have discussed your personal courses of action. That's plenty for people to review & make their own informed decision. But this thread by you is grossly inappropriate for the circumstances involved.

Your OP oozes of melodrama throughout. And since when did you decide you should speak for me & tell me exactly what I should do and for how long I should do it? And the entire MW forum as well? You're now the "forum judge and jury"?

Not to mention the fact that you're willing to reconsider letting him play unmolested (for lack of a better word) in a couple of months. You & several others are massively worked up over this alleged cheater. And each & every one of you have repeatedly said in the past that all cheaters & hackers need to be removed from the game. Heck, that's one of your ( everyone else's) demands in your boycott discussions. So, why make an exception for this player? Way to lower the standards in what you're demanding of Gree, counselor.

This guys took every fun that have in this forum .post after post .
Tread after tread .
And they still play the game with different account . And very one think they really boycott .
They took over this forum , every tread I read its about this damn boycott or after it .
They took all the fun out of this forum !this is what I think !
It's all tongue in cheek. Have a little sense of humor...

thevlad
11-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Well, the non commenting request does not work I guess. Those who oppose this feel free to ignore it.

Ferr can do whatever he wants lol.... If Gree shuts the thread down then so be it, he just wants the attention of Gree so he can report an ongoing cheater (not sure if he is or not... havent been on the forum for long enough).
im sure he said don't post for this sort of reason... so let gree decided if he is in the wrong or not... im sure CCM will notice this thread... frankly because its his job lol

Ferr
11-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Vote was taken as well indeed. If you hate me for doing this thats ok. It was really time for me to get some enemies ;)

five
11-23-2012, 07:43 PM
For the record...Ferr is a fine friend of the five finger!

Ferr
11-23-2012, 07:44 PM

It is amazing what words can do. Think about this verdict a while and consider what has happened. I agree, this is quite something new and we wont have other or more verdicts. I do hope ccm will sticky it!

Ferr
11-23-2012, 07:45 PM
And two more whiskeys pls ;)

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-23-2012, 07:46 PM
I think I have to go back and reread it, I missed something

Ferr
11-23-2012, 07:47 PM
I think I have to go back and reread it, I missed something
Missing my verdict??? Damn you ;)

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-23-2012, 07:48 PM
I will wait till in the morning when I am sober to reread it I missed something...
Not sure what is going on, and someone has my attention

Ferr
11-23-2012, 07:50 PM
I will wait till in the morning when I am sober to reread it I missed something...
Not sure what is going on, and someone has my attention
I m hurt, but have no choice of course

marebear
11-23-2012, 07:50 PM
Vote was taken as well indeed. If you hate me for doing this thats ok. It was really time for me to get some enemies ;)Oh a threat, I'm shocked... Oh wait, I'm really not. Your threatening people with differing OPINIONS is what prompted my response in the first place.. Really a vote was taken.. I'm here every single day, did I miss that thread? By all means link me to your poll and I will apologize. If not then I'll be glad to have you over to my base. I care more about the friends I've made in this forum who do really care about their games than I am worried about you and your friends turning my lights off.

Fl@sh
11-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Oh a threat, I'm shocked... Oh wait, I'm really not. Your threatening people with differing OPINIONS is what prompted my response in the first place.. Really a vote was taken.. I'm here every single day, did I miss that thread? By all means link me to your poll and I will apologize. If not then I'll be glad to have you over to my base. I care more about the friends I've made in this forum who do really care about their games than I am worried about you and your friends turning my lights off.http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42188-The-art-of-punishment

Ferr
11-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh a threat, I'm shocked... Oh wait, I'm really not. Your threatening people with differing OPINIONS is what prompted my response in the first place.. Really a vote was taken.. I'm here every single day, did I miss that thread? By all means link me to your poll and I will apologize. If not then I'll be glad to have you over to my base. I care more about the friends I've made in this forum who do really care about their games than I am worried about you and your friends turning my lights off.
Threat? Well, never done that. And the vote was the ethical vote launched immediately after the apology thread was deleted. Its still there!

chimera69
11-23-2012, 08:04 PM
It's all tongue in cheek. Have a little sense of humor...

I respect you point of view. But, I must disagree with it. I don't think any part of the OP is meant to be humorous at all.

chimera69
11-23-2012, 08:13 PM
It is amazing what words can do. Think about this verdict a while and consider what has happened. I agree, this is quite something new and we wont have other or more verdicts. I do hope ccm will sticky it!

You honestly think calling out a cheater & dictating orders of what everyone in the forum should do is sticky worthy? Amazing.

By the way, the only poll I can find is "Poll: Should we expect ethics and hinor amongst ourselves?" In the Ethics-Part of the Game or irrelevant thread. The choices to vote on are as follows...
1. An absolute must
2. Ethics?
3. I don't give a hoot either way
4. Whatever you can get away with

Can you post a link to the poll you refer to - the one that shows the forum has voted to let you specifically be judge, jury, & dictator to all on what to do (instead of something utterly silly is respecting us & allowing us to think & speak for ourselves)?

Ferr
11-23-2012, 08:15 PM
You honestly think calling out a cheater & dictating orders of what everyone in the forum should do is sticky worthy? Amazing.

By the way, the only poll I can find is "Poll: Should we expect ethics and hinor amongst ourselves?" In the Ethics-Part of the Game or irrelevant thread. The choices to vote on are as follows...
1. An absolute must
2. Ethics?
3. I don't give a hoot either way
4. Whatever you can get away with

Can you post a link to the poll you refer to - the one that shows the forum has voted to let you specifically be judge, jury, & dictator to all on what to do (instead of something utterly silly is respecting us & allowing us to think & speak for ourselves)?
Nah we just have the punishing threat for that. Perhaps you join in there, same topic more angles

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Ferr, my pals and I have this.
We don't care who or what hates us.
In fact, we step on toes everyday.
Contrary to popular opinion, there are games that encourage farming and camping, but this one's theme is war.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Ferr, my pals and I have this.
We don't care who or what hates us.
In fact, we step on toes everyday.
Contrary to popular opinion, there are games that encourage farming and camping, but this one's theme is war.
Yeah, i was just contemplating on whether this would have been a civil court of a war tribunal. We completely forgot about that possibility! Anyways, i m shutting myself off.

marebear
11-23-2012, 08:52 PM
Threat? Well, never done that. And the vote was the ethical vote launched immediately after the apology thread was deleted. Its still there!I reread the entire punishment thread. I do not see a voting poll anywhere to be found. I think a consensus of modern war forum members opinions in the thread made into to poll form where people could vote their opinion anonymously as not to incur the wrath of pirates if they happen to have a difference of opinion would have been next after the discussion on a punishment. If he cheated my opinion is he should be banned by gree. But I don't know what really happened, and haven't seen any proof personally. I still stand by my opinion that this has gone too far off the tracks. I liked what sugar mama said and she put it better than I can.

bigflan
11-23-2012, 08:54 PM
I reread the entire punishment thread. I do not see a voting poll anywhere to be found. I think a consensus of modern war forum members opinions in the thread made into to poll form where people could vote their opinion anonymously as not to incur the wrath of pirates if they happen to have a difference of opinion would have been next after the discussion on a punishment. If he cheated my opinion is he should be banned by gree. But I don't know what really happened, and haven't seen any proof personally. I still stand by my opinion that this has gone too far off the tracks. I liked what sugar mama said and she put it better than I can.

I for one agree with this, too many Ferr and PJ threads

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Threat? Well, never done that. And the vote was the ethical vote launched immediately after the apology thread was deleted. Its still there!

Ferr, I think the type of poll Marebear is referring to is the one where you use voting buttons and can respond that way. The thread where it was suggested what should happen to the player who cheated was just an opening statement with suggestions, and others responded, mostly agreeing with what should be the fate of said player. It wasn't really a true poll. And, not enough active forum members had a chance to hear the facts and give their vote. I myself had to ask what exactly happened so I could give a fair opinion.

This goes back to what I was trying to say earlier; if anyone has a different opinion than the most vocal and active forum members (and coincidentally, mostly the strongest MW players), it appears that they are at risk of being retaliated against; either here on in the game itself. It's rarely a direct threat, but insinuated enough that one knows what's being said. Hell, it happened to me. And it shouldn't. Everyone should be able to have an opinion without having to suffer the consequences for it later on.

LeBarticus
11-23-2012, 11:12 PM
Are you guys ****ing kidding me? What are you, all, the Internet police? **** that. Dude, the guy exploited an opportunity, which all of us have thought of one time or another. He's been an active member of our community here. Did any of his wrongdoings affect anyone here? I don't see the issue, as its only a game, and he's recognized and apologized for his actions. I don't give a **** whether or not someone "cheated" on an online game, especially when you've got to know them on a personal level. I may be a little drunk right now, in which case posting on a forum for an online video game may not be a good idea, but from what I understand, the guy hasn't done anything wrong to anyone here.
I for one would like to friend the abandoned, as he has shown courage on a level no one here has experienced. **** this game, and the money everyone spends on it. Who cares?!?!
Unless he has stolen all of your unvaulted cash, raided all your cash buildings, and taken all your event crates, I don't see why everyone is so mad.

In case I am out of line or out of context, I am sorry, I am just posting in respect to what I have read so far.

Alcohol= interesting threads

Bronson
11-24-2012, 02:59 AM
To much seriousness and not enough humour, time to change that.....

If he cheated then gree should ban his account. Done. No need for this childish witch hunt drama. And don't tell me what to do or how to do it or for how long. You aren't my boss or my parents. I can think, read and decide for myself. Thank you very much.

Mare be quiet, start right now and make it last for a minute 😉 btw I watched Ted yesterday so I now know what noise you Boston girls make lol

Everyman (at one time or another) was best friends with the five fingers!!

And two more whiskeys pls ;)

It's only morning here but what the hell, Irish Coffee it is.

Ferr
11-24-2012, 04:17 AM
I reread the entire punishment thread. I do not see a voting poll anywhere to be found. I think a consensus of modern war forum members opinions in the thread made into to poll form where people could vote their opinion anonymously as not to incur the wrath of pirates if they happen to have a difference of opinion would have been next after the discussion on a punishment. If he cheated my opinion is he should be banned by gree. But I don't know what really happened, and haven't seen any proof personally. I still stand by my opinion that this has gone too far off the tracks. I liked what sugar mama said and she put it better than I can.
Its ok. We could do it in appeal all over again......... Anyway, i have never attacked anyone one in wrath. Also, i have never attacked any one upon request. And if you think a line is crossed with this verdict then, by your own standards, gree must intercept. The verdict, unless appealed, is a contribution to end an endless discussion but by all means continue if you disagree with the verdict and yes the verdict is also on your behalf. Thank you for putting so much trust and vesting so much power in me ;)

Ferr
11-24-2012, 04:19 AM
Ferr, I think the type of poll Marebear is referring to is the one where you use voting buttons and can respond that way. The thread where it was suggested what should happen to the player who cheated was just an opening statement with suggestions, and others responded, mostly agreeing with what should be the fate of said player. It wasn't really a true poll. And, not enough active forum members had a chance to hear the facts and give their vote. I myself had to ask what exactly happened so I could give a fair opinion.

This goes back to what I was trying to say earlier; if anyone has a different opinion than the most vocal and active forum members (and coincidentally, mostly the strongest MW players), it appears that they are at risk of being retaliated against; either here on in the game itself. It's rarely a direct threat, but insinuated enough that one knows what's being said. Hell, it happened to me. And it shouldn't. Everyone should be able to have an opinion without having to suffer the consequences for it later on.
Ok, fair point. At least towards me any one can say what he she wants.

Mcdoc
11-24-2012, 05:48 AM
So much for "No Comments" - LoL.

I guess it's true when they say the only authority over you is the authority you allow.

Jhoemel
11-24-2012, 06:33 AM
To much seriousness and not enough humour, time to change that.....

Sidenote: hey bron have u remembered when someone from cc forum saying that this forum is boring and no dramas compared to cc forum??? Well i hope he went here again and forget he said that in the past 😆

Speed ump
11-24-2012, 07:01 AM
Barticus, it did affect players here directly. I might think about what I would do with millions of stolen dollars, but I would never cross the line and do it. I'm sorry if someone thinks that it's ok to suspend the ideas of right and wrong in this game, but as long as I am a part of it, I will continue to right wrongs as I am able. Yes, what he did was personal to many of us, and no, we can't just ignore it. It's been proven throughout history that that action will only empower the ones using the methods. Super, the thread you are referring to was not meant to be a vote about guilt. That had already been determined. It was for sentencing.

chimera69
11-24-2012, 08:17 AM
So much for "No Comments" - LoL.

I guess it's true when they say the only authority over you is the authority you allow.

Very well said.

chimera69
11-24-2012, 08:26 AM
Sidenote: hey bron have u remembered when someone from cc forum saying that this forum is boring and no dramas compared to cc forum??? Well i hope he went here again and forget he said that in the past 😆

LOL!

You're right. We certainly are giving the CC forum a serious challenge for winner of this week's drama show :) That's quite an accomplishment.

five
11-24-2012, 09:22 AM
Haha...very good Mcdoc. Authority and sentencing were the points of contention in
last night's riot! Big Fun! Suggest making Friday night...Forum Fight Night, as more
than a few of us get into the whiskey:)

Hero of Time
11-24-2012, 09:34 AM

http://www.troll.me/images/sleep-at-work/tldr.jpg

mxz
11-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Sidenote: hey bron have u remembered when someone from cc forum saying that this forum is boring and no dramas compared to cc forum??? Well i hope he went here again and forget he said that in the past As someone who reads both sides regularly, I may be able to discern the differences:
CC - drama centered around two factions trying to trash the other. Kind of like a high school basketball game. Heated at times, but usually simmers down after a couple days.
MW - drama created from something minuscule but blown out of proportion such that few understand how it began in the first place. Kind of like a group of 16 year old girls sure they were the first to see the new boy. Lasts a long time because at some point the drama feeds itself.

Jhoemel
11-24-2012, 02:26 PM
LOL!

You're right. We certainly are giving the CC forum a serious challenge for winner of this week's drama show :) That's quite an accomplishment.

Haha, totally man :)

five
11-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Ferr, get your six out of bed or get your six back in bed...doesn't matter...take the Broncos
And give the points...let's move on to more important matters...

Ferr
11-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Ferr, get your six out of bed or get your six back in bed...doesn't matter...take the Broncos
And give the points...let's move on to more important matters...
I think i was done with it.
Searching for a new important matters...

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-24-2012, 06:01 PM
<<<<< Reserved for the last word>>>>>

Mcdoc
11-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Last word :)

Ferr
11-25-2012, 04:28 AM
Last word :)
A woman only can have the last word. Vbal or sm pls close this thread.

Sugarymama
11-25-2012, 04:31 AM
That's right! Lol.

Officially closed.

jay_usher
11-25-2012, 12:04 PM
boring.. at the end of all this it goes to show either:-

that gree really doesnt care to look after its big spenders, since in the bigger picture no matter what these big spenders feel they pay nothing compared to the bigger part of the game and the general public that doesnt care about this boycott, so can carry on without seeing/meeting your demands!

or that these big spenders infact havnt been boycotting and have been playing all along

to this point move on from this boycott its not working and they (GreeD) do not care follow what ypu said you would or move along and just play the game either way... all of us shouldnt have to hear about this anymore the cut off date has came and gone and so should this!

five
11-25-2012, 12:14 PM
jay...the thread is closed...go play with your Legos

Crime City Mark
11-26-2012, 11:17 AM
Can someone fill me in via PM as to what's going on here? That said, locking this thread.