PDA

View Full Version : Game 'rolls back' constantly

SevenO9
11-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Since a couple of days I experience roll backs or lags of the game. I login, buy 20 hydras. Log out, come back, the hydras are gone the spent cash is back in my vault. When I purchase them again everything is ok and they stay in my inventory.

This does not seem to happen always nor can I see a certain pattern.

Anyone having similar issues? Any ideas how to solve that? Its not that much of an issue, simply annoying.

Thanks

Ragnarr Lodbrok
11-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Since a couple of days I experience roll backs or lags of the game. I login, buy 20 hydras. Log out, come back, the hydras are gone the spent cash is back in my vault. When I purchase them again everything is ok and they stay in my inventory.

Anyone having similar issues? Any ideas how to solve that? Its not that much of an issue, simply annoying.

Thanks

I experience that quite frequently and mostly with collecting money buildings and a few times with applying skill points and purchasing items. I have a feeling that my poor/intermittent connection is the cause of this.

Vapor
11-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Yup! I've been seeing this problem for the last few days too. Annoying like crazy ...

Thanks

Funkey monkey
11-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Before you log out of game, make sure you reconnect to the server.
Easiest way is to go to battle list and hit refresh.

Dexter Morgan
11-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Before you log out of game, make sure you reconnect to the server.
Easiest way is to go to battle list and hit refresh.

This has worked for me without fail. I do this each time I log out of the game now and everything is saved

Jhoemel
11-23-2012, 02:49 PM
Yeah it really does, its pretty much frustrating

Shinazueli
11-23-2012, 03:03 PM
If you're under vault you can just vault too. It didn't start happening til a couple of updates ago. I think someone found out how to collect offline and they patched it to make it impossible again.

SevenO9
11-23-2012, 11:26 PM
Thanks guys. I'll try that.