PDA

View Full Version : The art of punishment

Ferr
11-23-2012, 10:16 AM
One makes a terrible offence in the eyes of 99% of the mw forum. What to do?
Let us assume the offence belongs to the worst category of offenses. So what is the worst kind of punishment that can be given? Forget about Gree, let us focus on ourselves.
Your thoughts please.
Please be realistic and consider gree rules before bragging on terrible actions ;)

overkill 280
11-23-2012, 10:27 AM
I never really got into or followed what all happened with what you're getting at, But if the said person has apologized and tried to make it up, then do what Jesus says to do and forgive 70x7 :) And there's my preach for the week! lol

Vballmadam
11-23-2012, 10:37 AM
@ Overkill. Agreed but You only forgive if they turn from their old ways and become new. Until then, in this game, i would delete them!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Ferr, I'll email you with the real story.
What is being said, isn't the real story.
As is the case with miscreants and liars, they rarely stop, offer false apologies, and continue doing the things that started their dilemma.
On second thought, I just laid out the facts for you.
Look at history's tyrants and evil doers.
They grew because the world gave them extra chances to grow stronger, because we don't wsh to believe others to be THAT evil.
The little weasel is still stealing, making threats, and planning a counter attack.
Our alliance has no ill will against you, as we've found you to be a honorable man.
Please, please, please allow us to teach to some what they should already know as adults on this planet.

One makes a terrible offence in the eyes of 99% of the mw forum. What to do?
Let us assume the offence belongs to the worst category of offenses. So what is the worst kind of punishment that can be given? Forget about Gree, let us focus on ourselves.
Your thoughts please.
Please be realistic and consider gree rules before bragging on terrible actions ;)

Hero of Time
11-23-2012, 10:51 AM
http://www.thestockmasters.com/files/images/sparta-kick.png

Speed ump
11-23-2012, 10:53 AM
This player also deleted his whole apology thread when he could not control the direction, reactions, and responses he was getting. The so called apology was to try to avoid any consequences, not heartfelt for misdeeds that had been done. Instead we heard excuses why what he did was ok to do. As far as he is concerned, he was justified in all he did, and sees no wrong in any of it.

Speed ump
11-23-2012, 10:54 AM
Lol. I like it hero.

mxz
11-23-2012, 11:00 AM
Cheating then apologizing by blaming bullies that made him do it? Joaqim's got the right idea. Once a cheater always a cheater. You can't forgive something like that without serious contributions to the community.

I respect beta testers that can find glitches, test them, report to Gree and expect the items acquired to be taken. Those that use or exploit glitches for personal gain have no honor or standing in a support community.

Poopenshire
11-23-2012, 11:00 AM
He is now posting on RN walls looking for their support and adding them allies.

MadManDK
11-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Ferr, did you buy Gold ;-)

Speed ump
11-23-2012, 11:05 AM
As far as what to do here in the forums, I believe the best thing for now is to shun him and ignore any posts as if they don't exist. He would become a non person within the community. As far as in the game, knowing the full story now, and seeing that he has continued on the same path, I don't understand why his game has not been banned. Since that's not within our control, I believe other methods have been taken, and those are beyond the forums control also. At this time, I could not be a proponent of any action that would include giving and opportunity to return to grace, as a propensity to show a complete disregard for our thoughts, and any ethical standing has been shown. I cannot agree to a plan that Leeds to forgiveness for someone who has shown no remorse, and continues up to this very time along the same path that led him to his dilemma. I have no wish to beat him, or behead him. I just want to move on from lies and negative thoughts, to subjects of greater interest and importance.

Jp lfs
11-23-2012, 11:07 AM
I think that if you are in a position to truly punish an evildoer of any kind, you should do so. And make an example of them. The punishment should be severe enough to not only make them sorry, but to scare any others away from repeating their actions.

Extreme, severe, intimidatingly violent response. That is my feeling.

Leave forgiveness to the Lord. I'm a believer in vengeance.

Speed ump
11-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Jp, you remind me of pj. You're right, god can forgive them.

Jp lfs
11-23-2012, 11:18 AM
I can see the other side of the argument, I just don't agree with it.

For example, I was a small kid when my parents moved and put me in a new school my freshman year. I was bullied mercilessly all year. So I worked out and studied martial arts. I shot up six inches over the summer, and when school started the next year, the bullies were back. I didn't wait. The first time I was approached, I grabbed the guy, slammed his head into my locker, then slammed the locker on him a few times. I leaned down and whispered some pretty evil stuff in his ear, kicked him in the buttocks, and walked away. The halls were silent, the teachers never said a word, and I was never bullied again by anyone.

Diplomacy is a good strategy. But sometimes a massive show of force is more effective.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Now this person GETS it.

You, sir, would make an excellent ally; if not a true pirate.

Let me just say, that this miscreant is begging us to give him his game back, while recruiting another alliance to intervene on his behalf.

By the way, this miscreant has no understanding of the game's dynamics, insofar as gold armies are concerned.

When I add my full ally component, I'm at almost 500,000 attack, and I have no boost (or other buildings) on my base.

I rarely have any money, unless its deposited by dummies and suicide bombers seeking BP.

I think that if you are in a position to truly punish an evildoer of any kind, you should do so. And make an example of them. The punishment should be severe enough to not only make them sorry, but to scare any others away from repeating their actions.

Extreme, severe, intimidatingly violent response. That is my feeling.

Leave forgiveness to the Lord. I'm a believer in vengeance.

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Before I can give my honest opinion, I need to know the facts. I did read in another thread that he used a "glitch" to his advantage by attacking players that had previously attacked him (right now I don't see how that is a problem. Don't all of us counter attack when we get hit?). But now I'm reading that he's still using the glitch to his advantage...is this the case?

Too many opinions, and not enough true facts for me to respond yet. Who has the accurate chain of events?

Vballmadam
11-23-2012, 11:34 AM
@ jp. Lol it reminds me of a championship wrestling match my son was in. He told his opponent, while in a hold where the guy was on his back with one shoulder off the mat, that if he didn't submit he would break his arm. The opponent immediately lied down. In the stands we had no idea why the opponent went limp. I found out weeks later. Being who I am I thought it was awful but I must admit it worked! My son is now an FBI agent!

Selfproclaimed
11-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Swift kick to the nuts. Which I might add, if youve ever tried to kick someone in the nuts or someone has tried to kick you in the nuts... Not soo easy. That's a mans fastest reflex is protecting their junk.

chimera69
11-23-2012, 11:35 AM
I've been following all of this for the past couple of days, including being able to read the entire apology thread before its creator deleted it. I just have one question, though. The answer was implied in a spot or two, but not directly stated. And, I think it's important to make it clear.

Multiple people have reported all the game facts about this player to Gree, haven't they?

If he was/is indeed cheating, he should be banned from playing his game. I know Gree can take seemingly forever to investigate cheats, but they will do it. The more people who've seen the evidence that report it, the better.

Jp lfs
11-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Swift kick to the nuts. Which I might add, if youve ever tried to kick someone in the nuts or someone has tried to kick you in the nuts... Not soo easy. That's a mans fastest reflex is protecting their junk.

In Jujitsu, some of the beginning lessons are taught in the "Horse Stance" which leaves your package completely open to attack. You learn very quickly how to protect your most vulnerable area when it is the most exposed!

Speed ump
11-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Sugar, it's not that he exploited a glitch, the glitch as it turns out was not the most relevant thing. He got into the mw3 beta, but he was not invited. He was given a link by someone else, and I believe he was aware of the glitch at this time, and was why he wanted to do this( this part is my personal theory based on feedback from ones who had closer knowledge) in mw3 you are supposed to get concrete and give it to the leader, when you got concrete, you also through a glitch got these migs. If you give the concrete to the leader as you should, the migs go away again. He did not give the concrete, so that he could keep the migs. It was his plan to use this to attack players in our game for revenge. He began to do this, and one of the pirates who had been boycotting got tired of this, especially from one of our fellow forum members. At this time we noticed the migs in his inventory and realized something was wrong. We investigated what that was. We also found that he discussed his intentions with others, who attempted to convince him not to do it. He ignored all the advice anyway, and found out that even with those migs, he was no match for what he was up against, he then tried to enlist many here to help him get out of the situation he had placed himself in, without giving them the details of his actions, and in some cases outright lying to them. As support for him disappeared once more found out the truth, he finally figured an apology was his only course left. He began a thread to do this, but instead of a true apology, he continued to give reasons and excuses for his actions. His support dropped fast there, and he did not like the reactions he was getting, and did not want others to see it, so he deleted the thread. During this time he also went back to mw3 and got more migs. Gree had removed the earlier batch. Gree has now been informed of further violation. They are mostly closed u til Monday, so we may not see action on their part until then. Several good people here tried to help him along the way, and tried to advise him how best to remedy it once it was done. He has ignored all of it.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 01:07 PM
Stay on topic pls. To a certain extend this is a trial. So lets structure this conformingly.
The facts have been spelled out more than enough, partly by himself.
We have determined the existence of the offense itself and the classification thereof.
Remains the punishment. It seems we are ready for a verdict on punishment. So lets make one. No more words on his defense nor words how bad his actions are, i want a clear verdict on this one and see if we can uphold/enforce such judgement.
speed has started to formulate one but i think we can do even better, more precise, clear wordings, clear timeframe etc. With so many lawyers and even judges i want to see our best verdict! Again, make it as realistic and rightious possible as i for one wish to uphold it to the letter!

Jp lfs
11-23-2012, 01:08 PM
He crossed more lines than I can count, and added insult to injury by bragging about it, then lying to try to cover his own behind when it all blew up in his face.

In case I haven't been crystal clear yet, he is no friend of mine.

Jp lfs
11-23-2012, 01:10 PM
Sorry Ferr, I went off-topic on your thread. My services are yours if I can do anything to help.

Poopenshire
11-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Sadly i still see him as a friend and i see he has some good in him.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

But truth is more important an no other verdict can be reached.

Guilty.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Ferr, did you buy Gold ;-)
Never again

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 01:25 PM
That's a great story.
I'm sure he no longer does that at the bureau, but it works.
Some years ago, as a young platoon leader in 'Nam, I was asked by my CO; why don't you guys ever bring back prisoners?
I said, don't know sir, guess we never give them a chance to surrender.
Truth is, we knew prisoners are more trouble than they are worth to a ranger unit.
Unless our ops plan directed us to take a prisoner, we never took prisoners.
Besides in those days, commanders wanted high body counts.

@ jp. Lol it reminds me of a championship wrestling match my son was in. He told his opponent, while in a hold where the guy was on his back with one shoulder off the mat, that if he didn't submit he would break his arm. The opponent immediately lied down. In the stands we had no idea why the opponent went limp. I found out weeks later. Being who I am I thought it was awful but I must admit it worked! My son is now an FBI agent!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 01:31 PM
He crossed more lines than I can count, and added insult to injury by bragging about it, then lying to try to cover his own behind when it all blew up in his face.

In case I haven't been crystal clear yet, he is no friend of mine.

Yes, you nailed it, except AFTER the ill gotten items were removed, he then stole 12 more of the same item.

Next he began a campaign to entice others to attack players that had outed his scheme.

Then, in an effort to cover his tracks, he lowered his ally count; while building his forces.

He then attacked the same innocent player, and denied doing it.

I have seen, and am in possession of the screenshots of his subsequent attacks.

A few of us began retaliating his actions, as he ramped up his efforts to get others to attack us.

In fact, Ferr, he even claimed that he could get you to attack us.

I replied that such a thing would never happen, as we retain mutual respect for each other.

He also doesn't know about our OTHER endeavor.

Sorry, I digress.

I think we've presented the facts, and as afar as I'm concerned, he's guilty.

He's guilty of his original crime, and in the vein of other tyrants, he's guilty of using time and peace overtures to repeat his misdeeds.

I say we should all attack this little varmint into perpetuity, and shun him for all eternity.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 01:33 PM
That's a great story.
I'm sure he no longer does that at the bureau, but it works.
Some years ago, as a young platoon leader in 'Nam, I was asked by my CO; why don't you guys ever bring back prisoners?
I said, don't know sir, guess we never give them a chance to surrender.
Truth is, we knew prisoners are more trouble than they are worth to a ranger unit.
Unless our ops plan directed us to take a prisoner, we never took prisoners.
Besides in those days, commanders wanted high body counts.

Lol. Pj cut this bs. We cant kill the guy. Give me a draft verdict or move to another threat!!

Ferr
11-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Errr thread

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 01:37 PM
Lol. Pj cut this bs. We cant kill the guy. Give me a draft verdict or move to another threat!!

LOL, I did, item #28.

Selfproclaimed
11-23-2012, 01:39 PM
Lol. I'm picturing Pj constructing a punji stick pit for him.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 01:41 PM
LOL, I did, item #28.
Damn indeed, in the very last sentence! You really should do something about those irritating empty lines!!
Very well then. A bit short of a verdict is it not? i need a better and more prcise formulation especially from you.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Opening wording something like :

By the power of the forum vested in us (this plural is of course the majestatis pluralis)

Speed ump
11-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Ok then. Since we can't banish him from the forums, we can shun him, if he posts, ignore it as if it never existed, treat it the the spam of old. In the game, attacked until either he chooses to leave the game, or until all are satisfied that his wrongdoing efforts have ceased completely for a period of month to prove it to ourselves. Any who feel they have been betrayed by him are welcome to participate, though the pirates are willing to do this part solo if needed. Exact timelines for this depend more on him than us. The month i believe is needed, as he has proven that he will go right back to it if given the opportunity. Too short a period, and he can just wait it out. He could again at the end of that time, but we would be ready to return should it be deemed necessary. Some might say don't stop until he leaves, if ever, but my time and resources are important to me too. If after that period he can stay clean and out of sight, I will be fine with ignoring his existence.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Hehehe, the lines are there for readability for the visually challenged.

Anyway, here is one of the best sentence pronouncments I have ever read.

It was penned by Judge Roy bean, a very colorful Texas jurist from the 19th century.

I think Judge Bean sums it up rather well.

I could have rewritten, but everyone can read between the lines. LOL

--------------------------------------

Jose Manuel Miguel Gonzales, in a few short weeks it will be spring. The snows of winter will flow away, the ice will vanish, and the air will become soft and balmy. The annual miracle of the years will awaken and come to pass.

But you will not be there.

The rivulet will run its soaring course to the sea. The timid desert flowers will put forth their tender shoots. The glorious valleys in this imperial domain will blossom as the rose.

Still you will not be there.

From every treetop, some wildwood songster will carol his mating song. Butterflies will sport in the sunshine. The gentle breeze will tease the tassels of the wild grasses and all nature will be glad.

But you will not be there to enjoy it.

Because I command the sheriff of the county to lead you away to some remote spot, swing you by the neck from a knotting bough of some sturdy oak and let you hang until dead.

And then Jose Manuel Miguel Gonzales, I further command that such officer retire quickly from your dangling corpse, which vultures may descend from the heavens upon your filthy body until nothing is left but the bare, bleached bones of a cold-blooded, blood-thirsty, throat-cutting, murdering S.O.B.

Damn indeed, in the very last sentence! You really should do something about those irritating empty lines!!
Very well then. A bit short of a verdict is it not? i need a better and more prcise formulation especially from you.

MadManDK
11-23-2012, 02:10 PM
This is interesting seen from a social and behavioral side.

I thought Gree was the authority in the game, when we are talking about misuse of the game, as they are/should be the only ones that know the "real" truth. So tell them what you know and let them deal with it, like some of you have proposed earlier with respect to other cases.

That said (knowing that most of us have lost faith in Gree) I'm still seeing a lot of speculation, even from Speed in one of his posts in this thread. I'm by all means no fan of "cheats" or lairs, but I do still believe in "Innocent until proven guilty".

As long as the evidence conclusively proving guilt is not provided to the public, this is not a trial where the public can participate, but rather a theater and as such rather tasteless.

If you want to have people propose sentencing suggestions, you need to let them know what the offense is and in the end prove the guilt.

If a person has breached our trust and on purpose not just exploited a glitch (a lot of people have done that early on in the game with drop rates and wrong items for sale), but rather facilitated the glitch in order to exploit it, then I'm more than happy to ignore that person here and in the game (as speed proposed).

Then again I'm no judge, lawyer or anything like that, so I'll crawl back into my hole and play a game for the fun of it and the diversion from work, which is why i started it.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Hehehe, the lines are there for readability for the visually challenged.

Anyway, here is one of the best sentence pronouncments I have ever read.

It was penned by Judge Roy bean, a very colorful Texas jurist from the 19th century.

I think Judge Bean sums it up rather well.

I could have rewritten, but everyone can read between the lines. LOL

--------------------------------------

Jose Manuel Miguel Gonzales, in a few short weeks it will be spring. The snows of winter will flow away, the ice will vanish, and the air will become soft and balmy. The annual miracle of the years will awaken and come to pass.

But you will not be there.

The rivulet will run its soaring course to the sea. The timid desert flowers will put forth their tender shoots. The glorious valleys in this imperial domain will blossom as the rose.

Still you will not be there.

From every treetop, some wildwood songster will carol his mating song. Butterflies will sport in the sunshine. The gentle breeze will tease the tassels of the wild grasses and all nature will be glad.

But you will not be there to enjoy it.

Because I command the sheriff of the county to lead you away to some remote spot, swing you by the neck from a knotting bough of some sturdy oak and let you hang until dead.

And then Jose Manuel Miguel Gonzales, I further command that such officer retire quickly from your dangling corpse, which vultures may descend from the heavens upon your filthy body until nothing is left but the bare, bleached bones of a cold-blooded, blood-thirsty, throat-cutting, murdering S.O.B.
Ok pj, funny but tooootally worthless. Remind me if i need a nuanced judge, not to call upon you! Speed and I will do this job then.
The elements of a total shun;
Removal from ally lists
Not responding to posts whatsoever
Zero communication
Relentless bombing
And this all for a fixed period of? Dont you think a month is too short. And i dont want to extend it as we will get this discussion all over again. 2 months?

Ferr
11-23-2012, 02:18 PM

I thought Gree was the authority in the game, when we are talking about misuse of the game, as they are/should be the only ones that know the "real" truth. So tell them what you know and let them deal with it, like some of you have proposed earlier with respect to other cases.

That said (knowing that most of us have lost faith in Gree) I'm still seeing a lot of speculation, even from Speed in one of his posts in this thread. I'm by all means no fan of "cheats" or lairs, but I do still believe in "Innocent until proven guilty".

As long as the evidence conclusively proving guilt is not provided to the public, this is not a trial where the public can participate, but rather a theater and as such rather tasteless.

If you want to have people propose sentencing suggestions, you need to let them know what the offense is and in the end prove the guilt.

If a person has breached our trust and on purpose not just exploited a glitch (a lot of people have done that early on in the game with drop rates and wrong items for sale), but rather facilitated the glitch in order to exploit it, then I'm more than happy to ignore that person here and in the game (as speed proposed).

Then again I'm no judge, lawyer or anything like that, so I'll crawl back into my hole and play a game for the fun of it and the diversion from work, which is why i started it.
He madman no disturbances in this court room pls. ;). The person has admitted to his crimes. Besides, see this as a social experiment on game ethics. We could do this by poll as well of course.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Ok pj, funny but tooootally worthless. Remind me if i need a nuanced judge, not to call upon you! Speed and I will do this job then.
The elements of a total shun;
Removal from ally lists
Not responding to posts whatsoever
Zero communication
Relentless bombing
And this all for a fixed period of? Dont you think a month is too short. And i dont want to extend it as we will get this discussion all over again. 2 months?

A finite period of time is best.
This sums it up rather well.
I will only say, that this discussion and decision will soon be rendered moot.
It is believed that a certain miscreant will soon be permanently, banished.
The miscreant had created TWO games, one for MW-today, and one for the futuristic MW3.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Ok if anyone else wish to contribute to the punishment say it now or hold your mouth forever (hmm, not very judgelike, more like matrimonial service, sry). Final verdict will follow shortly!! Call the bailiffs and journalists....

Bronson
11-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Feels like I'm on the John Grisham forum lol Time to boycott Gambit I think.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Feels like I'm on the John Grisham forum lol Time to boycott Gambit I think.
Right in time bronson. Stay on for a while, the formal judgement is being prepared. The world is holding its breath!

Ferr
11-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Go to all threads, gather all!

Bronson
11-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Right in time bronson. Stay on for a while, the formal judgement is being prepared. The world is holding its breath!

I'm not going anywhere.... Try to hurry tho my lips are going blue.

MadManDK
11-23-2012, 02:48 PM
Most John Grisham stories are about underdog lawyers fighting injustice. Here we have the most power full players playing "Judge, jury and executioner", not quite the same. More like Judge Dredd with the publicity of Judge Judy. :rolleyes:

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Sugar, it's not that he exploited a glitch, the glitch as it turns out was not the most relevant thing. He got into the mw3 beta, but he was not invited. He was given a link by someone else, and I believe he was aware of the glitch at this time, and was why he wanted to do this( this part is my personal theory based on feedback from ones who had closer knowledge) in mw3 you are supposed to get concrete and give it to the leader, when you got concrete, you also through a glitch got these migs. If you give the concrete to the leader as you should, the migs go away again. He did not give the concrete, so that he could keep the migs. It was his plan to use this to attack players in our game for revenge. He began to do this, and one of the pirates who had been boycotting got tired of this, especially from one of our fellow forum members. At this time we noticed the migs in his inventory and realized something was wrong. We investigated what that was. We also found that he discussed his intentions with others, who attempted to convince him not to do it. He ignored all the advice anyway, and found out that even with those migs, he was no match for what he was up against, he then tried to enlist many here to help him get out of the situation he had placed himself in, without giving them the details of his actions, and in some cases outright lying to them. As support for him disappeared once more found out the truth, he finally figured an apology was his only course left. He began a thread to do this, but instead of a true apology, he continued to give reasons and excuses for his actions. His support dropped fast there, and he did not like the reactions he was getting, and did not want others to see it, so he deleted the thread. During this time he also went back to mw3 and got more migs. Gree had removed the earlier batch. Gree has now been informed of further violation. They are mostly closed u til Monday, so we may not see action on their part until then. Several good people here tried to help him along the way, and tried to advise him how best to remedy it once it was done. He has ignored all of it.

Thanks Speed, this helps some. Okay, so he was deceitful and conniving, and of course that's not cool. And while it's not cool to disrupt someone if he is trying to boycott, did the player in question state he was boycotting as well? I can't remember....

I guess it doesn't matter now. If certain players feel they were wronged by him, then they have the right to retaliate as they see fit. But this is starting to feel like a witch hunt to me; rallying other players around the idea of "punishing" him. I'm sorry, but I don't agree with it. He should be reported to Gree if he really did violate rules and cheat, and they will ban him so he cannot do it anymore. And the players he attacked during his "boosted time" should attack him back. But all of this? Just reminds me of bullying.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 02:55 PM
There could be another trial, or perhaps an attack order.
Just saying, just saying

Most John Grisham stories are about underdog lawyers fighting injustice. Here we have the most power full players playing "Judge, jury and executioner", not quite the same. More like Judge Dredd with the publicity of Judge Judy. :rolleyes:

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 02:57 PM

Well said, MadMan. I agree. Who are any of us to decide the fate of a player if he has cheated? Other wrongs have been brought to Gree to handle. Why not this one? If players don't want to ally/friend him anymore then that is an individual decision, and should not be brought to this level. Very judgemental in my opinion.

Bronson
11-23-2012, 02:59 PM
All I know is that he made his bed and it's time to lie in it.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Well said, MadMan. I agree. Who are any of us to decide the fate of a player if he has cheated? Other wrongs have been brought to Gree to handle. Why not this one? If players don't want to ally/friend him anymore then that is an individual decision, and should not be brought to this level. Very judgemental in my opinion.

But, your opinion isn't judgmental, huh?
We're all judgmental.
I've read your wall.
My pals and I don't hold these spectacles.
We just do what we do, and we might want to do you.
As far as this trial, I like it, too.

MadManDK
11-23-2012, 03:01 PM
There could be another trial, or perhaps an attack order.
Just saying, just saying

Just to be clear. Is this a threat?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Just to be clear. Is this a threat?

No, those are words.

I'll be clearer shortly.

MadManDK
11-23-2012, 03:07 PM
No, those are words.

I'll be clearer shortly.

No need, I'm done, I was not trying to start anything, just to provide an objective perspective. Guess I was misunderstood. Good night.

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 03:10 PM
But, your opinion isn't judgmental, huh?
We're all judgmental.
I've read your wall.
My pals and I don't hold these spectacles.
We just do what we do, and we might want to do you.
As far as this trial, I like it, too.

No, my opinion isn't judgmental. It's an opinion. I don't know enough about the situation to decide if someone should be punished. Would be silly of me to at this point...

As far as my wall, not sure what you're referring to, but I write what want to other players in essence of the game. It's all in fun, and always after they attack me.

And, everyone does what they want to do. That's why it's a game. Supposed to be fun and lighthearted, and nobody should feel threatened just for playing.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 03:11 PM
No need, I'm done, I was not trying to start anything, just to provide an objective perspective. Guess I was misunderstood. Good night.

I'm not.
I'll be around to "clarify" my position more completely.
No need to answer your door, I'll let myself in and out.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 03:12 PM
I can't control how you feel, because I don't care.
I can utilize everything the game allows to play the game.
I'll show you soon enough.
Fun?
I always have fun, hope you do, too!

No, my opinion isn't judgmental. It's an opinion. I don't know enough about the situation to decide if someone should be punished. Would be silly of me to at this point...

As far as my wall, not sure what you're referring to, but I write what want to other players in essence of the game. It's all in fun, and always after they attack me.

And, everyone does what they want to do. That's why it's a game. Supposed to be fun and lighthearted, and nobody should feel threatened just for playing.

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 03:14 PM
I can't control how you feel, because I don't care.
I can utilize everything the game allows to play the game.
I'll show you soon enough.
Fun?
I always have fun, hope you do, too!

Just as I suspected....

Ferr
11-23-2012, 03:20 PM
All rise,

Defendant, please pay attention to what the forum judge and jury have dicided in this combined anglo saksen and roman law court of forum law:

Defendant G,
You have been found guilty on
- multiple betrayals of everyone in the mw community
- by on purpose and deliberately lying, using schemes of deception, exploiting, cheating, stealing and hacking and forwith breaching all rules of ethics while playing mw and/or while communication with other mw players, developers and others who tried to stop you doing this all and whose warnings you have chosen to ignore.
- As a prominent figure in this game and on this forum you have seriously harmed the trust of all mw gamers who have seen you long time as their hero, as their example.

It is true, you have admitted to most of this and you given your apology. Although the apology seemed extensive at times it did mot seem to be consistent nor sincere. However, you could also had chosen for not doing this. For this reason, and for this reason alone, you do have a serious interest in continue to play this game hence, we will not permanently shut you down. You will however be punished in the following manner:

For a period of two months starting today, hence ending on January 24th 2013 midnight amsterdam time you will:
1 be taken off every ones ally list
2 refrain from posting on any mw wall, mw forum or communicating with any mw gamer in any other way
3 be ignored by all forum members
4 be ignored by all mw players
5 be relentlessly bombed by every mw player.

The forum judge and jury request all mw forum members and mw gamers to execute this verdict during the timeframe indicated.
Yours,

Appeal is possible to be lodged within 24 hours from now.

Poopenshire
11-23-2012, 03:21 PM
Sirs, looks like we have a copycat. Matt thornton is posting currently in the random questions thread. Did Gambit share this cheat with anyone?

CAPT.GIN
11-23-2012, 03:23 PM
This thread reminds me of the boy who cried wolf!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 03:25 PM
Sirs, looks like we have a copycat. Matt thornton is posting currently in the random questions thread. Did Gambit share this cheat with anyone?

Did he share it?
In a way, he SOLD it for iTunes cards and PayPal "contributions".
Did he share it?
They never share it.
They SELL it.
Now, who gave the G-thing his keys to Gree's "Goody Box"?

Fl@sh
11-23-2012, 03:27 PM
PJ - You were right(I don't need to tell you that), I was wrong. I defended this little conniving hypocrite to you in game. I didn't have nearly as much info as was needed. I thought he was being wrongly accused.
When I received more information, I called him out for making me look like a fool. His response was "What would you do if you were getting raided/attacked daily for all your money you were saving for a large upgrade?" Well, I can tell you this, I wouldn't make my "friends" look like asses while starting **** I cannot handle. I want you(PJ) to know I have disassociated myself with this hypocrite. He is on P@nta's naughty list. This should be a warning for all forum members that Fl@sh will not protect you, Fl@sh will make your life hell, if Fl@sh is made to look a fool by any of you again.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 03:29 PM
No problem, I have seen your integrity on display for some time.
Now, the HACK has gone VIRAL.

Read this thread:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36394-RANDOM-quot-quickie-quot-QUESTIONS/page44

PJ - You were right(I don't need to tell you that), I was wrong. I defended this little conniving hypocrite to you in game. I didn't have nearly as much info as was needed. I thought he was being wrongly accused.
When I received more information, I called him out for making me look like a fool. His response was "What would you do if you were getting raided/attacked daily for all your money you were saving for a large upgrade?" Well, I can tell you this, I wouldn't make my "friends" look like asses while starting **** I cannot handle. I want you(PJ) to know I have disassociated myself with this hypocrite. He is on P@nta's naughty list. This should be a warning for all forum members that Fl@sh will not protect you, Fl@sh will make your life hell, if Fl@sh is made to look a fool by any of you again.

War Dog
11-23-2012, 03:32 PM
I have read much, posted little. I think I rarely have anything to contribute that may be of assistance or interest. However, in this case...

A brother of mine would say, "We are talking about him to much." There in a few short words lies the accusation, the trial,*the sentence and the execution of the simplicity and brilliance of men who expect and understand honor.

In lieu of respect, fear is an acceptable alternative. In the violation of honor, boundaries cease and the offender is force fed the consequences of his actions. There is no cost, as the price matters not.

In the extreme, honor demands justice be exacted and the offender fed from the banquet of consequence. There are many dishes, and the stench of the smorgasbord makes some men weak. Feed him. I do not know who you speak of, but I will gladly help exact the honor of justice if you so desire.

This is just a game. But fear, anxiety, restlessness and agitation can be delivered through these amazing little pixels to those who deserve a seat at the feast.

In game dog, level 123.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 03:38 PM
If you wish to know the name of the convicted miscreant, it is all over the forum.
It starts with these two letters "Ga" followed by four other letters "xxxx" and ending in the numbers "12".
He has about 120 odd allies at last count.
I know he doesn't have a German, Chinese, US, or British flag.
His flag does have red, white, and blue colors.
Does that help?
By the way, if you play chess, have you ever used the "gambit" move?
I love chess. Do you?
I started playing chess when I was 12 years old.
Sorry, I went off topic.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 03:42 PM

Sm have you ever taken stand or made a choice? I ask you this because i know such is not always an easy thing to do and there always reasons not to make such stand or choice. Eg what would happen if you would cry out on this forum on issues which affect you tremendously. You post screenshots of relentless hackers or anything else. How would you respond to those who tell you that they really do not have all the information and that gree is your great protector?

Ferr
11-23-2012, 03:43 PM
If you wish to know the name of the convicted miscreant, it is all over the forum.
It starts with these two letters "Ga" followed by four other letters "xxxx" and ending in the numbers "12".
Does that help?
I love chess. Do you?
Sorry, I went off topic.
Hilarious!

Fl@sh
11-23-2012, 03:47 PM
I have read much, posted little. I think I rarely have anything to contribute that may be of assistance or interest. However, in this case...

A brother of mine would say, "We are talking about him to much." There in a few short words lies the accusation, the trial,*the sentence and the execution of the simplicity and brilliance of men who expect and understand honor.

In lieu of respect, fear is an acceptable alternative. In the violation of honor, boundaries cease and the offender is force fed the consequences of his actions. There is no cost, as the price matters not.

In the extreme, honor demands justice be exacted and the offender fed from the banquet of consequence. There are many dishes, and the stench of the smorgasbord makes some men weak. Feed him. I do not know who you speak of, but I will gladly help exact the honor of justice if you so desire.

This is just a game. But fear, anxiety, restlessness and agitation can be delivered through these amazing little pixels to those who deserve a seat at the feast.

In game dog, level 123.You should post more often..

Ferr
11-23-2012, 03:47 PM
Damn, now i have to go through my 500 ally list....

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 03:49 PM
Damn, now i have to go through my 500 ally list....
Its not like you haven't done it before. :eek: ;)

Ferr
11-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Its not like you haven't done it before. :eek: ;)
Lol, true. Back to 499

MadManDK
11-23-2012, 03:54 PM
Could not sleep, so a last post. Great sentencing Ferr, I've also seen the evidence I personally require and chosen to follow suite, so I'm down one ally.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Could not sleep, so a last post. Great sentencing Ferr, I've also seen the evidence I personally require and chosen to follow suite, so I'm down one ally.
Ty madman. Pls understand this also gives him another chance in about two months. Not doing this would have left him not much choice. Now he has one again.

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Sm have you ever taken stand or made a choice? I ask you this because i know such is not always an easy thing to do and there always reasons not to make such stand or choice. Eg what would happen if you would cry out on this forum on issues which affect you tremendously. You post screenshots of relentless hackers or anything else. How would you respond to those who tell you that they really do not have all the information and that gree is your great protector?

Actually Ferr, I have. Perhaps it was before you started playing MW or joined the forum, but I took a stand against purchasing gold long ago because I (along with other veterans), realized how this game worked, and that it was unfair to non-gold players. Even gold players felt shafted. I should know; I was one of them.

I know you don't know me; when you started posting on here I was on a hiatus from the forum. But when i was more active I have always spoken openly, while respecting others and what they have to say. Not agreeing with someone is not slighting that person in any way.

However, what I have seen as of late is that if your opinion differs from the majority, you get ostracized, and even shunned to a degree. You even can get threatened. That's just not cool to me.

In this case, I really didn't know what to think because I had no knowledge of MW3 or the migs, or anything about this situation in detail, which is why I asked. Thankfully, Speed Ump gave me more info. So then I did state my opinion. Why I'm no fan of Gree (and who really is?), why wouldn't we let them deal with the cheater? I also stated that if individuals felt wronged and wanted to retaliate then they should. So, I think I am taking a stand.

I may not be as vocal as some, and start multiple threads daily, but that doesn't mean I don't feel strongly about things.

And to answer your question, I can think of one reason why anyone would not want to take a stand in this forum; fear of repercussions and being bullied.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Actually Ferr, I have. Perhaps it was before you started playing MW or joined the forum, but I took a stand against purchasing gold long ago because I (along with other veterans), realized how this game worked, and that it was unfair to non-gold players. Even gold players felt shafted. I should know; I was one of them.

I know you don't know me; when you started posting on here I was on a hiatus from the forum. But when i was more active I have always spoken openly, while respecting others and what they have to say. Not agreeing with someone is not slighting that person in any way.

However, what I have seen as of late is that if your opinion differs from the majority, you get ostracized, and even shunned to a degree. You even can get threatened. That's just not cool to me.

In this case, I really didn't know what to think because I had no knowledge of MW3 or the migs, or anything about this situation in detail, which is why I asked. Thankfully, Speed Ump gave me more info. So then I did state my opinion. Why I'm no fan of Gree (and who really is?), why wouldn't we let them deal with the cheater? I also stated that if individuals felt wronged and wanted to retaliate then they should. So, I think I am taking a stand.

I may not be as vocal as some, and start multiple threads daily, but that doesn't mean I don't feel strongly about things.

And to answer your question, I can think of one reason why anyone would not want to take a stand in this forum; fear of repercussions and being bullied.
Ok sm. Respect your position. Wanna ally? As i am on 499 ;)

War Dog
11-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Does that help?
I love chess. Do you?
Sorry, I went off topic.

Hmmmm. I will work to decipher and see if I am able to find said miscreant.

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Ok sm. Respect your position. Wanna ally? As i am on 499 ;)

Lol! Sure, if you can squeeze me in. Go ahead and add me. Code is in my signature. Take a look at my base and tell me what you think. I just dropped a bunch of allies as part of my strategy.

Speed ump
11-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Sugar, I have been here since this game began, this community, as all communities do, evolve. We have come to know each other over time. Like the real world there comes a time when an act that much of the community feels has hurt that community, and the offender continues to commit the same act. Grees rules are for grees interests, not the communities interests. Communities set up their own checks and balances. Early in the game, there was a great deal of vulgar language, and racist remarks being made. I'm not talking small potatoes, it was really bad, and getting worse. We knew that funzio could not be everywhere, and this was even before we knew about their lack of response. The pirates took this upon ourselves to stop this behavior. You should have heard the ones involved scream, cry and moan, that their rights were being violated. By the tos, there are kids as young as 13 on here, and to keep things appropriate. Having said that, as an adult I'm not interested in seeing that language, and racist remarks. Some here even spoke out against what we were doing, but with time they realized it was for the good of all of us, and thanked us for our actions. If I see a crime being committed, do I watch, and report it, when I am able to do something to prevent it. My answer is no. Yours may be different. Our community has evolved, and we stand against those who use others to their advantage, when that goes outside the rules of the game.

Fl@sh
11-23-2012, 04:29 PM
SM, I added you again. My in game name is temporarily no longer Fl@sh... Your a smart gal, you should see the "give@w@y" sign...

Ferr
11-23-2012, 04:47 PM
Five, where are you?

five
11-23-2012, 05:52 PM
There you are, you slippery fellow!

Mcdoc
11-23-2012, 06:03 PM
I can see the other side of the argument, I just don't agree with it. For example, I was a small kid when my parents moved and put me in a new school my freshman year. I was bullied mercilessly all year.

So I worked out and studied martial arts. I shot up six inches over the summer, and when school started the next year, the bullies were back. I didn't wait. The first time I was approached, I grabbed the guy, slammed his head into my locker, then slammed the locker on him a few times. I leaned down and whispered some pretty evil stuff in his ear, kicked him in the buttocks, and walked away. The halls were silent, the teachers never said a word, and I was never bullied again by anyone.

Diplomacy is a good strategy. But sometimes a massive show of force is more effective.

Walk Tall & Carry a Big Stick - that was actually the Foreign Policy of the United States for a very long time - and when we were attacked @ Pearl Harbor - the Japanese Fleet Commander stated: "I fear we've awakened a sleeping Giant".

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Sugar, I have been here since this game began, this community, as all communities do, evolve. We have come to know each other over time. Like the real world there comes a time when an act that much of the community feels has hurt that community, and the offender continues to commit the same act. Grees rules are for grees interests, not the communities interests. Communities set up their own checks and balances. Early in the game, there was a great deal of vulgar language, and racist remarks being made. I'm not talking small potatoes, it was really bad, and getting worse. We knew that funzio could not be everywhere, and this was even before we knew about their lack of response. The pirates took this upon ourselves to stop this behavior. You should have heard the ones involved scream, cry and moan, that their rights were being violated. By the tos, there are kids as young as 13 on here, and to keep things appropriate. Having said that, as an adult I'm not interested in seeing that language, and racist remarks. Some here even spoke out against what we were doing, but with time they realized it was for the good of all of us, and thanked us for our actions. If I see a crime being committed, do I watch, and report it, when I am able to do something to prevent it. My answer is no. Yours may be different. Our community has evolved, and we stand against those who use others to their advantage, when that goes outside the rules of the game.

Speed, I respect your point of view. All I'm saying is, if someone, or more than one person happens to feel differently than you, or the majority (whether its pirates or whomever) that the minority should not be made to feel badly, singled out, or threatened because of their opinion.

It's great if the community does good for the forum, e.g. putting a cease to inappropriate and racist comments. But there should not be domination to the point of feeling that one's individual voice doesn't matter anymore.

Mcdoc
11-23-2012, 06:23 PM
. . . This should be a warning for all forum members that Fl@sh will not protect you, Fl@sh will make your life hell, if Fl@sh is made to look a fool by any of you again.Talking about yourself in 3rd person makes me think the next words will be: "Hulk Smash!" - LoLoLoLoL

"I Pity the Fool who makes me look like a Fool"

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 06:27 PM
SM, I added you again. My in game name is temporarily no longer Fl@sh... Your a smart gal, you should see the "give@w@y" sign...

Just saw it. Will add you now. I was wondering who you were...lol.

Why the change?

Poopenshire
11-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Talking about yourself in 3rd person makes me think the next words will be: "Hulk Smash!" - LoLoLoLoL

"I Pity the Fool who makes me look like a Fool"

Inbox is full. please clear.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 06:41 PM
There you are, you slippery fellow!
Ok then, it seems you are angry or something. Explain!

negotiator
11-23-2012, 06:53 PM
I am now down one allie

five
11-23-2012, 07:40 PM
Ok then, it seems you are angry or something. Explain!
Ferr, not angry...I like you! just thought that you were barking up the wrong tree...
more to follow

Ferr
11-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Ferr, not angry...I like you! just thought that you were barking up the wrong tree...
more to follow
Right, i m an expert on trees of course. They grow vertically dont they?

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-23-2012, 07:52 PM
Does he feel guilty because he made himself buy gold?

What am I missing?

Ferr
11-23-2012, 07:56 PM

What am I missing?
Lol, ok you better get some sleep first and do some catching up!

SoccerStud
11-23-2012, 07:58 PM

What am I missing?
No, he feels stupid for buying gold and wasting his life here.

King little fruit fly
Wow, this is fun, how could I resist jumping in fun thread like this! I thought I was going to do some shopping tonight. Okay, I guess I just buy my 3 iPod touches online then. No need to question who I am, as I already telegraphed to few on their walls already. But I was planning to do this resurrection after the holidays. I didn't chime in when mcdoc, manbeast, monkeypuppy took cheap shots at that prick biggest mouth troll jeffrey in his absence, but this thread is too hilarious, someone with humor and sarcasm like me cannot just watch without saying a sword, not my fun (or attention by manbeast) seeking style.

Ferr gets to play the Judge, PJ and Speed ump play the prosecutors, and the rests play either the eye witnesses or the victims. How appropriate! And who is the defending lawyer for the defender? I guess none, and I was hoping that albeezy, miner or poopenshire would fit that role, but no, only the sugarmama shows up to offer a few cross examination, because the Judge, prosecutors and the rest are almighty too powerful in this game. ;)

Did my seemingly sarcastic tone just got me in trouble again?? No, I am NOT speaking out for Gambit for what he did as I am a person with high integrity myself in real life despite I mouth off the wrong way on people's wall sometimes, I don't approve his acts.. I am just a little fruit fly, really the bottom feeders of this game, so I understand the little guys' feelings, if you get a chance to revenge, go right ahead. I am pummeled non stop by the Classified zombie every 2 hours for a week now, so I know how it feels. If the crime fits the bill, I say go ahead and punish me. (And for the record, I didn't do anything to Classified during his first 2 days attack)

Sorry to side track with my problem. All I want to say is this thread is really fun from the bystanders' view, and I would like to see more of this.

This is the kind of thread would make this forum famous, and are you sure you want to make GREEdy's forum famous?? This thread outdid that prick troll jeffrey's 2 low lives thread and his defending remarks in manbeast's singling out/banning jeffrey thread. The 2 low lives and the singling jeffrey out threads were just too dry and bitter to think of it compared to this judgment day thread. LOL ;):D That prick biggest mouth troll jeffrey is just too arrogant to claim he shuts everyone up with his pen with manbeast fleeing the scene (he closed the thread) from his singling out jeffrey thread as the evidence. ;)

five
Right, i m an expert on trees of course. They grow vertically dont they?
Yes they do and yes you are!

Ferr
11-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Wow, this is fun, how could I resist jumping in fun thread like this! I thought I was going to do some shopping tonight. Okay, I guess I just buy my 3 iPod touches online then. No need to question who I am, as I already telegraphed to few on their walls already. But I was planning to do this resurrection after the holidays. I didn't chime in when mcdoc, manbeast, monkeypuppy took cheap shots at that prick biggest mouth troll jeffrey in his absence, but this thread is too hilarious, someone with humor and sarcasm like me cannot just watch without saying a sword, not my fun (or attention by manbeast) seeking style.

Ferr gets to play the Judge, PJ and Speed ump play the prosecutors, and the rests play either the eye witnesses or the victims. How appropriate! And who is the defending lawyer for the defender? I guess none, and I was hoping that albeezy, miner or poopenshire would fit that role, but no, only the sugarmama shows up to offer a few cross examination, because the Judge, prosecutors and the rest are almighty too powerful in this game. ;)

Did my seemingly sarcastic tone just got me in trouble again?? No, I am NOT speaking out for Gambit for what he did as I am a person with high integrity myself in real life despite I mouth off the wrong way on people's wall sometimes, I don't approve his acts.. I am just a little fruit fly, really the bottom feeders of this game, so I understand the little guys' feelings, if you get a chance to revenge, go right ahead. I am pummeled non stop by the Classified zombie every 2 hours for a week now, so I know how it feels. If the crime fits the bill, I say go ahead and punish me. (And for the record, I didn't do anything to Classified during his first 2 days attack)

Sorry to side track with my problem. All I want to say is this thread is really fun from the bystanders' view, and I would like to see more of this.

This is the kind of thread would make this forum famous, and are you sure you want to make GREEdy's forum famous?? This thread outdid that prick troll jeffrey's 2 low lives thread and his defending remarks in manbeast's singling out/banning jeffrey thread. The 2 low lives and the singling jeffrey out threads were just too dry and bitter to think of it compared to this judgment day thread. LOL ;):D That prick biggest mouth troll jeffrey is just too arrogant to claim he shuts everyone up with his pen with manbeast fleeing the scene (he closed the thread) from his singling out jeffrey thread as the evidence. ;)
Finally someone who understands. Apeal, appeal!! Talk to him and get him to appeal. We ll have other judges, juries, whatever it takes!

King little fruit fly
11-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Finally someone who understands. Apeal, appeal!! Talk to him and get him to appeal. We ll have other judges, juries, whatever it takes!

Ferr, you got it all wrong, this little fruit fly is no lawyer himself/herself although I wrote the power of attorney for the peoplecott/girlcott. I thought albeezy or what is his name would fit this role far more better than the fruit fly.

I like the thread, otherwise I would not come out of the involuntarily retirement to chime in. This is too funny for me to ignore giving my character, you know me. ;)

Poopenshire
11-23-2012, 08:11 PM
We had a defense goin with the apology thread, that was not completed and then deleted. On top of that to go back and repeat the activity again is just insane. To try and convince people to start a war was not the best idea either.My advice was to stop, delete the beta and lay low. Let things settle. The problem was the exact opposite happened.I whole heartedly feel G12 is a good person and important forum member. I stood up for him till the very end out of loyalty. I still stand for him. But to do so he needes to listen and work with me. If he wishes to appeal I will assist, but he has to understand actions are the only things of value here.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Ferr, you got it all wrong, this little fruit fly is no lawyer himself/herself although I wrote the power of attorney for the peoplecott/girlcott. I thought albeezy or what is his name would fit this role far more better than the fruit fly.

I like the thread, otherwise I would not come out of the involuntarily retirement to chime in. This is too funny for me to ignore giving my character, you know me. ;)
Sigh...., i wont give up hope though. This mandates a full appeal and supreme forum if necessary!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Sigh...., i wont give up hope though. This mandates a full appeal and supreme forum if necessary!

Sure, give him a million chances, he'll stop, maybe, maybe not, maybe, maybe not ...

Sheesh.....:rolleyes:

King little fruit fly
11-23-2012, 08:21 PM

I am very tempting to take up the offer if you insist, Ferr, just for the bottom feeders. ;)

Ferr
11-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Sure, give him a million chances, he'll stop, maybe, maybe not, maybe, maybe not ...

Sheesh.....:rolleyes:
We start with a vote on the judge!

Ferr
11-23-2012, 08:22 PM
I am very tempting to take up the offer if you insist, Ferr, just for the bottom feeders. ;)
Appelate judge, prosecutor or defense lawyer?

dthfrmabv
11-23-2012, 08:24 PM
@Ferr,

Sent you a PM if you have a chance please comment or reply back. Thanks

Cmdr Dth

Ferr
11-23-2012, 08:26 PM
@Ferr,

Sent you a PM if you have a chance please comment or reply back. Thanks

Cmdr Dth
Wow, quite a pm! let me ponder on that one and thank you. It seems a great idea!

dthfrmabv
11-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Wow, quite a pm! let me ponder on that one and thank you. It seems a great idea!

Well I guess this thread is almost the same level of reasoning or though driven by PM.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 08:33 PM
Well I guess this thread is almost the same level of reasoning or though driven by PM.
At this point in time the forum itself seems much more war and fun than the game itself. So why not indeed.
5.30 am here, this second hand judge goes to bed

CAPT.GIN
11-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Well ferr he is guilty but we will let him have a appeal..

King little fruit fly
11-23-2012, 08:41 PM
Appelate judge, prosecutor or defense lawyer?

Defense lawyer without a license to practice of course, oh, not for Gambit's conducts, but for the little bottom feeders of this game. :p Hope I don't get thrown out of court so fast without passing the board exam.

CAPT.GIN
11-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Even though I like gambit, I hate hackers! I've reported so many in the past and got them banned but the worst part about being attacked by hackers is that support won't take away the losses hackers gave me which was unfair because I never lost they cheated to beat me! Boy was I mad😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Matt Thornton
11-23-2012, 08:53 PM
Defense lawyer without a license to practice of course, oh, not for Gambit's conducts, but for the little bottom feeders of this game. :p Hope I don't get thrown out of court so fast without passing the board exam.Welcome back Jeffrey.

King little fruit fly
11-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Welcome back Jeffrey.

Thank you, no need to dance around the obvious, this IP address is different from that prick biggest mouth troll jeffrey's, and I am sure of that. :o

War Dog
11-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Does that help?
I love chess. Do you?
Sorry, I went off topic.

Spent most of this evening searching for him. Have been unable to locate him, but will not relent. He may be higher than I can currently see. But he will be located.

I have a Civil War chess set that is stunningly beautiful from the artist John Paul Strain produced by the Franklin Mint I believe. Jeb Stewart, General Robert E. Lee and Thomas Jackson are very difficult to beat in my hands and I have occasionally wondered fondly if the good general played the game. Yet nothing I have read indicates he did. I would pay a life time of wages to sit and watch General's Lee and Grant play a game of chess by the fire. Can you imagine the conversation. One can hope there is a special place for warriors for I should like to meet them both some day.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 10:29 PM
Your post paints a very nice image.
Man, wouldn't it be great to be in that room, watching those two playing chess, discussing the war, and what they'd do in the coming peace.
I've wondered what it would be like at a great gathering of history's greatest generals and warriors.
Darby, Washington, Crockett, Lee, Custer, Grant, Stuart, Pickett, Grant, Eisenhower, Bradly, Audie Murphy, Geronimo, Sun Tzu, and countless other famous and unknown heroes.
I think I'd learn a great deal in the shadow of those giants.

I've wasted the better part of the evening searching for the little varmint, too.
No luck on my end, either.
Could it be that the powers that be "nerfed" the little creature?
Naw, I think he's undergone a name change, maybe a reflagging, and he's resettled to parts unknown.
He's enemy number one, and I'm sure someone will come acros him.
Our vitual world isn't an infinite one.

Spent most of this evening searching for him. Have been unable to locate him, but will not relent. He may be higher than I can currently see. But he will be located.

I have a Civil War chess set that is stunningly beautiful from the artist John Paul Strain produced by the Franklin Mint I believe. Jeb Stewart, General Robert E. Lee and Thomas Jackson are very difficult to beat in my hands and I have occasionally wondered fondly if the good general played the game. Yet nothing I have read indicates he did. I would pay a life time of wages to sit and watch General's Lee and Grant play a game of chess by the fire. Can you imagine the conversation. One can hope there is a special place for warriors for I should like to meet them both some day.

Fl@sh
11-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Talking about yourself in 3rd person makes me think the next words will be: "Hulk Smash!" - LoLoLoLoL

"I Pity the Fool who makes me look like a Fool"Mr T ain't got nuthin on me..

Just saw it. Will add you now. I was wondering who you were...lol.

Why the change?Its an inside joke with my cousin and I. I will share the story when the time is right.

Jhenry02
11-23-2012, 11:22 PM
He still had the same name as of about 4 hours ago when I cancelled our alliance. But I won't post anymore of his info

Bea
11-24-2012, 12:27 AM
So, he had a temporary stat boost from a testing glitch, had some fun with a couple of players who are normally untouchable, then he donated the concrete to his faction, mg21s gone and stats back to normal.

I don't really see where all the hate is coming from.

Mcdoc
11-24-2012, 03:58 AM
. . . I didn't chime in when mcdoc, manbeast, monkeypuppy took cheap shots at that prick biggest mouth troll jeffrey in his absence . . .

It's not a cheap shot when one takes the time to swat away a fly and say what everyone else is thinking and SO many people chime in to agree with those words.

This forum for the most part is a helpful place to find advice on how to improve your game - and you might even pick up a few friends along the way. Unfortunately there are those that can't resist the anonymous nature of a forum and act out like a 9 year old child with no manners or understanding of the consequences their acting out tantrums have on the adult world around them.

Like i said in another thread - I hope that "Jeffrey" will return with a better appreciation for the adult conversation of this forum and be a better contributor rather than a Troll trying to taunt other players or be a cry baby about actually getting "attacked" in a War Game. Being a Sore loser is still being a loser - and there is a higher expectation of adult behavior on this forum.

I am holding out hope that "Jeffrey" is capable of being a more positive presence whenever he returns under a different name.

Ferr
11-24-2012, 04:02 AM
So, he had a temporary stat boost from a testing glitch, had some fun with a couple of players who are normally untouchable, then he donated the concrete to his faction, mg21s gone and stats back to normal.

No hate bea, just a verdict.

Sugarymama
11-24-2012, 04:15 AM

I see your point Bea. I'm still trying to figure out what players caught the brunt of his attacks.

Ferr
11-24-2012, 04:32 AM
We all see everybodies point, one would need to be blind not to. We could make a list of players......... On my pm i have about 47 of them

Sugarymama
11-24-2012, 04:36 AM
Ok, and I know that players are not supposed to be called out on the forum, so I won't bother to ask further. When I was reading all the posts, it seemed like people thought the act was wrong, but hadn't been personally affected by it. (meaning being attacked)

Ferr
11-24-2012, 05:19 AM
Ok, and I know that players are not supposed to be called out on the forum, so I won't bother to ask further. When I was reading all the posts, it seemed like people thought the act was wrong, but hadn't been personally affected by it. (meaning being attacked)
That is or at least must be true as well. No reason to doubt those. Also, they probably would not communicate about it. In fact i assume there are more unaffected than affected players.

Fl@sh
11-24-2012, 05:22 AM
Ok, and I know that players are not supposed to be called out on the forum, so I won't bother to ask further. When I was reading all the posts, it seemed like people thought the act was wrong, but hadn't been personally affected by it. (meaning being attacked)the player in question went to almost full allies and then actually did attack some very specific players, causing the act to look premeditated.

Poopenshire
11-24-2012, 05:48 AM
Then after the attack he actively recruited others to do so.As well lied at all turns about what was going on and how it went.Did by dishonest means gain access to the beta. Did actively attempt the glitch and never reportes it.Couod have removed the units himself after being caught but.chose not to. Then aftee the units were gone did attempt it again.All the while being told to get rid of the beta but never did. Of which he was never an official or approves member. Compounded action after compounded action over the course of 5 days. This was not one single event. Thid was a calculated event that kept going.

Sugarymama
11-24-2012, 06:09 AM
Thanks guys. Wow, this is/was more involved than I realized. This is why I asked questions. I appreciate the info..

I guess whoever feels slighted and betrayed and/or was attacked by him, needs to do whatever he/she feels necessary.

jay_usher
11-24-2012, 06:28 AM
he is a cheat and should be treated like one! he should be banned and banished from everyone on here ! its a joke that people are supporting him and saying it ok! well its not! he should get smashed over and over till he starts crying again!
what does this boycot stand for again? im sure hackers wass a big problem of it? glitchers etc etc etc
smash the little **** up its disgraceful

Speed ump
11-24-2012, 06:49 AM
Sugar, so e of what has changed here again is the community itself. It's evolved, and become more closely knit. Even if you weren't attacked, many feel very much betrayed by the actions of someone who was very much one of " us". He was also very outspoken against hackers and cheaters. Then for him to become one was truly a low blow to many of us, and compounded by the fact that he actually used the cheats to attack some of our members. Most here weren't affected by the attacks. Attacks are actually easier to get over. We were affected by the betrayal of our faith, the continued lies to people who were trying to help him, in the face of mounting evidence. For those who still want to call this a glitch, take your blinders off. It makes you appear that you feel the actions are fine and that you would do the same. In my thread about ethics, I noticed we have a few people who obviously don't know what ethics are, and some who do, but dont care, and some who think this type of behavior is perfectly acceptable. At least the majority of us do, and do care.

Sugarymama
11-24-2012, 07:22 AM
Speed, I get it. Trust me, I do. Someoneone who you (and many others) befriended, trusted, and accepted betrayed all of you and the game in ways that the majority feel are unacceptable. Not arguing that point, especially since it's an opinion and you actually experienced it. I did not, so I really can't have a say on that level.

I know that I took a break from the forum for a while, and even when I was more active I never posted all day, every day. I realize that much has changed from nearly a year ago. I see the forum community is stronger, more active, and during certain times, helpful to both players and forum members alike.

But what has also changed in my opinion, is the scare tactic that some forum members place on others who may disagree with a general, widely accepted thought or decision that the community makes over whatever situation. This comes from alliances that were not in place a year ago (to my knowledge). Back then, there was more individualism. Now, it is a group dynamic in some ways. That isn't a bad thing only if the non-group member doesn't feel threatened by expressing him/herself. No one should not have to feel like they are going to be ostracized or attacked if they are not in agreement with the masses. That's not what this forum is about (or at least was about).

One of the things that made this forum stimulating and fun was the difference in opinions by its members. Conversations were enlightening and educational at times. Now, sometimes I feel like if I don't agree with certain people, I shouldn't say anything at all for fear of reprecussion. I've been "indirectly" threatened myself. That's just not cool, and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

This player-betrayal situation aside, I really hope that the forum continues to be a place where people can learn strategy and about the game, get to know each other, and just have fun. All while having respect for each other. I could be wrong, but I thought that's what this is here for.

marebear
11-24-2012, 09:40 AM
he is a cheat and should be treated like one! he should be banned and banished from everyone on here ! its a joke that people are supporting him and saying it ok! well its not! he should get smashed over and over till he starts crying again! what does this boycot stand for again? im sure hackers wass a big problem of it? glitchers etc etc etc smash the little **** up its disgracefulI don't think anyone is supporting his actions or saying it is okay to cheat. It's not okay. Who is the beta who gave him access he wasn't suppose to have?

Vballmadam
11-24-2012, 10:16 AM
I don't think anyone is supporting his actions or saying it is okay to cheat. It's not okay. Who is the beta who gave him access he wasn't suppose to have?

Now that's a question many would like to know!

Dhusagar
11-24-2012, 10:25 AM
Accessing the Beta site is not difficult, but - as far as I know - only Gree can authorise the account (unless it can also be hacked into).

I would guess that he was already a Beta tester invited by Gree.

On the topic of disagreeing, I too feel there is an undercurrent developing that is implicitly attempting to stifle any statement not in accord with the dominant position. I do not condone cheats (I hunt them in CC), but I also believe people have the right to disagree with me and what I do when I find them (just wont stop me as long as its allowed within the rules).

Selfproclaimed
11-24-2012, 10:55 AM
He had posted on my wall. Had deleted already, asking me if I was going to post on his wall, the warning for team SEXEY. I didnt but now I know why. Was he intentionally trying to drag me into it,idk. But I don't like it. Ill let gree handle the matter. Btw this is the warning I used to post.lol
WARNING! This base is protected by TEAM SEXEY! any action against this base will result in an unwelcomed reacharound. 👌

Jhoemel
11-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Now that's a question many would like to know!

There's a better question vballmadam. Who told him about how to get it.

I know how he got that beta

Speed ump
11-24-2012, 02:47 PM
Please share with me jho.

Jhoemel
11-24-2012, 03:20 PM
I deleted it pj

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-24-2012, 03:35 PM
The only way you get into the beta program is not supposed to be discussed.
If you're a beta tester, you aren't to reveal that to anyone.
That said, he's told another lie.
I know how he did it, and I've told everything to Gree officials.
It might behoove you to not speak of these things.
Why?
You COULD get BANNED for speaking of this.
I'm still waiting to see what happens to those doing it, or facilitating it for others.

King little fruit fly
11-24-2012, 05:36 PM
Banned? I don't think so. That criminal fellow is on Thanksgiving Holliday. The cat is away
and the fivefinger will play! Marko, when you catch up on your return...have a miserable Monday!

How come your post count always stays at 5 or 6 for an active participant like you, buddy? :p. sorry just cannot resist my urge.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Banned? I don't think so. That criminal fellow is on Thanksgiving Holliday. The cat is away
and the fivefinger will play! Marko, when you catch up on your return...have a miserable Monday!

You, sir or madam, are very, very good!

I like you, sir or madam. ;)

Hivesy
11-25-2012, 02:22 PM
He had posted on my wall. Had deleted already, asking me if I was going to post on his wall, the warning for team SEXEY. I didnt but now I know why. Was he intentionally trying to drag me into it,idk. But I don't like it. Ill let gree handle the matter. Btw this is the warning I used to post.lol
WARNING! This base is protected by TEAM SEXEY! any action against this base will result in an unwelcomed reacharound. 👌

Ha ha I forgot about that SP, best warning ever!