TONYMONTANA86
11-23-2012, 12:18 AM
lol first time i came across a 40% sale lol woow

ss30
11-23-2012, 01:26 AM
I'm not going to buy any even a 40% off

Quirt
11-23-2012, 01:31 AM
Hmmm tempting :P buuut :P I wish I had enough gold to buy the Haunted Mansion last time --- but I'm not interested in the Gobble Gobble Buffet --- and I think I'll try and get by with tapjoy gold :/

ss30
11-23-2012, 01:51 AM
Hmmm tempting :P buuut :P I wish I had enough gold to buy the Haunted Mansion last time --- but I'm not interested in the Gobble Gobble Buffet --- and I think I'll try and get by with tapjoy gold :/

I wish tapjoy would work on my 4S

TONYMONTANA86
11-23-2012, 01:55 AM
just got crates and i got 3 commons wtf

Deluxe
11-23-2012, 07:59 AM

It is confirmed, you're still an idiot

Hero of Time
11-23-2012, 08:45 AM

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/925/d4d/d6e/resized/jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-god-hates-you-33f486.jpg

bimmer kid
11-23-2012, 08:46 AM
not buying either, never will. even tho my tapjoy videos havnt worked for a week:confused:

Babytway
11-23-2012, 08:52 AM
40% off i will buy some. probably the only time i will buy gold when its cheap lolol

Tomatoneverdie
11-23-2012, 11:23 AM
It is confirmed, you're still an idiot

Hahaha, I had that feeling every time I spent hard earned Tapjoy gold on the 3xCrates and got three commons....

thevlad
11-23-2012, 11:52 AM
if you've ever thought about reaching the bonus and getting extra gold for "free" (lol) This would be the time to do it.
I'm actually thinking about it... If I do it, I will never buy gold again.
Doesn't sound like a good idea to spend 500 tho LOL

thevlad
11-23-2012, 01:20 PM
btw
Does anyone know what the bonuses are? I cant find the thread refurring to it

TRAZ
11-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Refuse to buy gold. GREE's lost my complete support regarding gold even with a sale.

Tomatoneverdie
11-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Refuse to buy gold. GREE's lost my complete support regarding gold even with a sale.

Please slap/wake me so I don't get sucked into this 40% BF Sale cr@p....

DenZ1
11-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I lost it this time :) Guilty as charged. Loaded up. Last time ever though as I will be done playing in a year or less.

Tomatoneverdie
11-23-2012, 01:57 PM
I lost it this time :) Guilty as charged. Loaded up. Last time ever though as I will be done playing in a year or less.

I'm pulling my hair just to decide if I should get 1 Vault. How many did you get?

DenZ1
11-23-2012, 02:03 PM
17 or so. Not much to compare to big guns but waay too much from free players perspective.
I didn't loose though :) It was a plan. If there were no 40% sale I wouldnt buy any.

Coldjoey
11-23-2012, 02:12 PM
btw
Extra gold and a ten box item of your choice, but you had to have had the 9th box.

Tomatoneverdie
11-23-2012, 02:13 PM
DenZ1, 17, THAT is big enough for me. Now I won't shame myself of the 1 vault I am about to buy. Should last a while with only Bosses....

TRAZ
11-23-2012, 02:20 PM
DenZ1, 17, THAT is big enough for me. Now I won't shame myself of the 1 vault I am about to buy. Should last a while with only Bosses....

Don't do it...don't do it...Insert slap for you LOL. There, I tried...hehehe....good luck with your purchase.

bimmer kid
11-23-2012, 02:42 PM
17 vaults holy sh!t brew you must have some cashflow

thevlad
11-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Got 10 vaults this month as of now, 9 purchased today.
question to CCM: will I get a bonus on account of this?

I've never spent so much in my life LOL

Tomatoneverdie
11-23-2012, 05:44 PM
Got 10 vaults this month as of now, 9 purchased today.
question to CCM: will I get a bonus on account of this?

I've never spent so much in my life LOL

Apparently you don't have kids yet....

I don't think CCM answers that kind question on the forum, I doubt he even read any thread recently. If I remembered correctly, you need to email the Gree support to get the bonus. But I am not sure because I would NEVER spend that much in one shot. The wife will kick me out of the house for a week....

haywood
11-23-2012, 06:05 PM
btw

Extra gold and a ten box item of your choice, but you had to have had the 9th box.

There are increments depending on how much you spend in a month. The more you spend the more free gold you get. To get the ten box item he is correct you have to have had the 9th item to get it and also requires you to cough up some serious money. That's the top tier reward

thevlad
11-23-2012, 06:13 PM
There are increments depending on how much you spend in a month. The more you spend the more free gold you get. To get the ten box item he is correct you have to have had the 9th item to get it and also requires you to cough up some serious money. That's the top tier reward

what are they?

Dr. Dengus
11-23-2012, 06:29 PM
17 or so. Not much to compare to big guns but waay too much from free players perspective.
I didn't loose though :) It was a plan. If there were no 40% sale I wouldnt buy any.

17 is a pretty odd # lol, should have bought 3 more for the bonus (vaults on sale are seen as full price when getting rewarded bonus gold, ie: 20 vaults on sale = the $2k bonus).

thevlad
11-23-2012, 06:43 PM
17 is a pretty odd # lol, should have bought 3 more for the bonus (vaults on sale are seen as full price when getting rewarded bonus gold, ie: 20 vaults on sale = the $2k bonus).

That's good to know cause I got the 10 vaults and I was wondering if the sale would change the bonus amount to a lesser amount.

Deluxe
11-23-2012, 07:10 PM

Only on highest bonuses

Trimutius
11-23-2012, 07:23 PM
lol first time i came across a 40% sale lol woow

Well... I saw 50% once don't remember when it was... Still even then I didn't spend even a penny.
For me it is tapjoy only...

thevlad
11-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Well... I saw 50% once don't remember when it was... Still even then I didn't spend even a penny.
For me it is tapjoy only...

whhhhaaattt? really? I missed out on that :(
when was that?

DenZ1
11-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Reward is not for number of vaults but for mount of $ you spent. So on sale you just get more gold for the buck but still have to spent fixed amount of money. I just needed that amount to get to my target but overspent by 1 vault :)

Tomatoneverdie
11-23-2012, 08:09 PM
I was weak, I just purchased my first vault....dark side, I turned to....

Dipstik
11-23-2012, 08:13 PM
I was weak, I just purchased my first vault....dark side, I turned to....

Yep... Now you're tainted. Sad.

Deluxe
11-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Reward is not for number of vaults but for mount of $ you spent. So on sale you just get more gold for the buck but still have to spent fixed amount of money. I just needed that amount to get to my target but overspent by 1 vault :)

I got lucky or youre wrong...i got bonus against vaults i had bought that were on sale...

Dr. Dengus
11-23-2012, 08:35 PM

Looks like you've been getting the shaft w/ your bonus gold then, hurry and buy 3 more! Lol.

They count sale vaults towards the bonus in terms of? :

5 vaults of gold on sale = bonus?

or

$500 spent towards vaults on sale = bonus?Sale purchases count as full value. If it would be $100, but costs $80 on sale, we count it as $100.

TONYMONTANA86
11-23-2012, 08:43 PM
faaarrk just bought 3 vaults and bank trukc , this 40% sale is really annoying , its like smoking crack , cant freakn get enough

Dipstik
11-23-2012, 08:45 PM
Hope it helps. It probably won't.

DenZ1
11-23-2012, 09:47 PM
Looks like you've been getting the shaft w/ your bonus gold then, hurry and buy 3 more! Lol.
I really hope you are right man.

Quirt
11-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Ok I'm an idiot --- tho' I suppose that was already established :/
Bought a Vault of Gold --- then purchased that stupid "Havoc Bomb" and a "Rock Cafe".
Nice to contribute to "Black Friday" LOL Next up Cyber Monday :P
Anywhooo I figured I'd load up on turkey bombs and hope they last till the next Epic Boss event then use the gold sparingly for that ---
Will the turkey bombs last till then?!?! prolly not since I go on a stamina spending spree and gain one turkey then lose it 4-5 attacks later LOL :-D
Just want enough PVP wins for the freakin Settlers Ship -- then I crawl back in my hole and wait to die LOL :-D
Good luck all --- Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

TZora
11-23-2012, 11:40 PM
40% is tempting but i'll try my best .. to not press the buy button :p

Kissnight
11-24-2012, 02:11 AM
Finally i get my tapjoy button back. Still hourly pop up.

haywood
11-24-2012, 03:40 AM

^ Yes, but just a fyi to anyone thinking about the bonus program, you have to be purchasing the "vault of gold" for the bonus program to work (no bags, stashes, stockpiles, or bank trucks). Yes sale gold counts as full price but you have to be buying the $100 option or "vault" as the bonus gold is based on the fact that you are already getting 50% extra by purchasing the vault.

Tomatoneverdie
11-24-2012, 04:59 AM
Finally i get my tapjoy button back. Still hourly pop up.

It's amazing how you built up your stat with just Tapjoy, wish I could do that. Oh well, what am I going to do with all that money I have in the (real) bank account, ha.

@ Quirt, bet you love seeing that vault of gold every time you log in, lol, use it wisely my friend....

MWA
11-24-2012, 05:18 AM

Santa Maria, Jésus!!

Are you freaking kidding me??! You bought 17 vaults??! for about 100$ a pop! **** me people are insane!! thats a total of almost 2000$.. I think i just lol'ed in my pants!

This game is "fun", but not THAT fun.

I also used the black friday sale yesterday, but i went out and bought me a brand new TV, got me a Samsung 46" full HD slim LED Smart TV for 1000$.. This is gonna last me for years!!

Enjoy those 3-4 "special" items dude, sorry 4 hating but this is just too much! And you guys are wondering why GREE is treating us all like sh!t? Well, this is why..

PS. LOL!!!!

Euchred
11-24-2012, 06:12 AM
@MWA
The level of ignorance in your post hurts my brain.

Tomatoneverdie
11-24-2012, 06:33 AM
LOL @ what Euchred said....

+$1000 for a 46" doesn't seem like a good deal. I too spent $1000 on a Samsung yesterday, it's also full HD LED but a 55" smart TV. It's an in & out purchase, no getting in line like the rest of idiots😄

MWA
11-24-2012, 07:01 AM
@MWA
The level of ignorance in your post hurts my brain.

It's understandable that you brain is hurting, since you probably actually had to think about how insane it is to spend that kind of money on this type of a brainless mobile phone game! But as they say, ignorance is bliss..

@Tomatoneverdie:
"+$1000 for a 46" doesn't seem like a good deal. I too spent $1000 on a Samsung yesterday, it's also full HD LED but a 55" smart TV. It's an in & out purchase, no getting in line like the rest of idiots��"

I can guarantee you that it was a good deal, maybe my currency exchange is not the right amount of dollars but its close. And if you got a 55" with all the same specs as the one i got for the same amount of cash, well then you did an even better deal! (Standing in line? ever heard of online shopping?) But my point was not that at all, i just wanted to point out what you can get for the $, besides wasting that kind of money on this type of game..

Like i said, sorry 4 the hate, and i'm not pointing at individuals, but ANY person with their mind intact would get my point.

Tomatoneverdie
11-24-2012, 07:16 AM
@ MWA

Sorry if I came out as disrespectful, didn't mean it. It's just that the whole time we were talking about the BF sales ($60 a vault instead of $100), so your math is a little off. I'm with you on being shocked at how some can spend so much on a app game, but without them, this game won't survive.

I shop online all the time, but for TV, I rather buy in store because returning/exchanging is so much easier. It's amazing what some would do to get "good deal" on BF. One local electronic store had people camping out two days before BF, it's Fking hilarious....

MWA
11-24-2012, 07:40 AM
@ MWA

Sorry if I came out as disrespectful, didn't mean it. It's just that the whole time we were talking about the BF sales ($60 a vault instead of $100), so your math is a little off. I'm with you on being shocked at how some can spend so much on a app game, but without them, this game won't survive.

I shop online all the time, but for TV, I rather buy in store because returning/exchanging is so much easier. It's amazing what some would do to get "good deal" on BF. One local electronic store had people camping out two days before BF, it's Fking hilarious....

Thank you friend, no harm taken :) 'the currency exchange from what i have to pay for a vault comes to about 116$, and it always says 50% extra so i may have misunderstood the (additional?) 40% extra offer, but the point is still valid. "Tomatoneverdie - Brain intact, Confirmed! ;)"

Yes i agree, but when the pick-up point/store is 1 kilometre away and you pick up the product the day after its just as easy, if not easier :) And sleeping in line to just buy something on sale is equally insane! :P

DenZ1
11-24-2012, 06:59 PM
Santa Maria, Jésus!!

Are you freaking kidding me??! You bought 17 vaults??! for about 100$ a pop! **** me people are insane!! thats a total of almost 2000$.. I think i just lol'ed in my pants!

This game is "fun", but not THAT fun.

I also used the black friday sale yesterday, but i went out and bought me a brand new TV, got me a Samsung 46" full HD slim LED Smart TV for 1000$.. This is gonna last me for years!!

Enjoy those 3-4 "special" items dude, sorry 4 hating but this is just too much! And you guys are wondering why GREE is treating us all like sh!t? Well, this is why..

PS. LOL!!!!
The topic is on 40% SALE.
I already have a TV ... I don't have time to sit in front of it and watch it :)
This one is mobile entertainment.

Quirt
11-26-2012, 10:30 PM
@ Quirt, bet you love seeing that vault of gold every time you log in, lol, use it wisely my friend....

LOL :D YES! Yes I do :) Still have ~1160 left too :P
Wish I had your stats :P I could spend a couple vaults and still not catch you! Kudos on your skilled play --- glad I'm in your mob -- or you're in mine :P however that works LOL Put it this way -- I'm happy you show up on my friends list and not my rivals list :P

Gilgamesh
11-27-2012, 09:17 AM
Best Buy had $100 iTunes cards for $80, mix in the 40% sale, then add the 10 vault gold bonus. You could end up paying $480 US for 30,000 gold. Still not cheap, but a lot cheaper than paying $990 for 15,000 gold.

Dipstik
11-27-2012, 09:20 AM
...You could end up paying $480 US...

I cut out the irrelevant parts.

TZora
11-27-2012, 09:52 AM
I cut out the irrelevant parts.
can't agree enough :)
pay that much money just to get ur stats deleted by a cheat .. priceless ain't it?

bimmer kid
11-27-2012, 01:32 PM
spending $0 on this game sounds better

id rather go to the grocery store with that $480 haha

Gilgamesh
11-27-2012, 01:46 PM
spending $0 on this game sounds better id rather go to the grocery store with that $480 hahasuum cuique

Tomatoneverdie
11-27-2012, 05:10 PM
I spent $60 and the wife thought I am an idiot (I agreed to a certain degree), spend $480 she would put me in the doghouse for the rest of 2012....

procsyzarc
11-27-2012, 05:13 PM
spending $0 on this game sounds better

id rather go to the grocery store with that $480 haha

Depends on your situation, if you need to think where your money for groceries comes from you probably can't afford or at least shouldn't be spending money on an app

Quirt
11-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Personally I could stand to miss a lunch or two :-D but ya, if I was spending the grocery money or mortgage money on this game I'd need more than my head examined. I haven't spent a lot on this game but I suppose that's all relative :P spending a single cent on this game is too much to some peeps.
I spend a great deal of time playing this game and I appreciate the good things about it. If I was a Gree employee I wouldn’t work for free --- they have to get their money from somewhere. They sure aren't getting any from the hackers/cheats. There are no adds within the game so I feel my few pieces of silver go to some good. I'd drop more than a few bucks on a new XBox/PS3/PC game -- currently I'm playing CC more than any other game on any other platform soooo THANKS for the Black Friday sale Gree !! More bang for my buck LOL :-D

Derek Shane
11-27-2012, 07:05 PM
i bought the 240 something gold for $11.99 and used all of it but 20 pieces in less than a few hours. the price of the gold compared to the cost of the gold-bought items is just stupid. total rip off. one good weapon will cost you up to $50.00 and thats just not right.

50 gold for $2.99
100 gold for $5.99
500 gold for $24.99
1500 gold for $69.99

those would be perfectly fair prices and i would buy much more if so.
reguarless, i am glad they had the sale on the gold. just wish i would have known it was only for one day or i would have stocked up on atleast 1-2k gold