PDA

View Full Version : Black friday

Vballmadam
11-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Being a woman...I like sales! Please help me tomorrow to not go shopping. My trigger finger is going to want to say yes to the 40% off gold sale. I need to say....NOOOOOO!

Selfproclaimed
11-22-2012, 07:59 PM
If you go out , it can get dangerous. If you shop online, isn't that the time when most CC card numbers get stolen,lol. So just wait it out. Better to be safe than sorry.

Speed ump
11-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Be strong, be safe.

Lucky4u
11-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Is there really a sale?

Jhenry02
11-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Lol for a year, I have been reading vballmadam as vballmadman, never knew you were a female. I need to pay more attention.

Vballmadam
11-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Be strong, be safe.

Just hoping my husband doesn't see the sale and decide to surprise me with vaults of gold! How would I ever explain that!

VileDoom
11-22-2012, 08:44 PM
I dare not go anywhere near the mall on the day after Thanksgiving. :p

Vballmadam
11-22-2012, 08:48 PM
I dare not go anywhere near the mall on the day after Thanksgiving. :p

I'm talking about the in game gold sale!

I don't like to shop in crowds so I don't go out at all the day after Thanksgiving. I just stay home relax and watch movies!

Vballmadam
11-22-2012, 08:51 PM
Lol for a year, I have been reading vballmadam as vballmadman, never knew you were a female. I need to pay more attention.

I guess so! Who knows tomorrow I may be vballmadman...lol!

Xjarhead
11-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Now that is funny.....vballmadam has the one avatar that can be spotted from across the room..one of my favs...btw vballmadam it's just like caffeine. It will be okay after it's out your system. Lol

Vballmadam
11-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Thank you Xjarhead!

Dreno33
11-22-2012, 09:03 PM
BUY ME SOMETHING! hahahahahahahaha.

AND GUESS WHAT!!!! I'm buying a FIFTY FIVE INCH 3-D LED TV!!! it comes with a huge sound system and board (the subwoofer is HUGE too!) plus i only have an 18" right now.... so.... OMG!!! i can't believe I'm doing this. i'm not a spender but a few of my friends (one works at best buy, too) and they said the price was amazing for it

it cost $1049.99

alright, I feel better now. its gonnna look s3xy ;)

Vballmadam
11-22-2012, 09:15 PM
Awesome...you'll really enjoy it! I'll pop the popcorn!

Selfproclaimed
11-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Ever watch something on a Samsung with the auto motion plus on it? I can't even watch it,it's like your on set watching them act.

andy_xyz2004
11-22-2012, 09:42 PM

AND GUESS WHAT!!!! I'm buying a FIFTY FIVE INCH 3-D LED TV!!! it comes with a huge sound system and board (the subwoofer is HUGE too!) plus i only have an 18" right now.... so.... OMG!!! i can't believe I'm doing this. i'm not a spender but a few of my friends (one works at best buy, too) and they said the price was amazing for it

it cost $1049.99

What ? Only $1049.99, it cost more than $2500 to buy that tv with lowest contrast ratio here.
U got the best price man.. 😄😄

manbeast
11-22-2012, 10:57 PM
Buy all the gold you want!! You are going to buy it anyways may as well get it on sale!!

Vballmadam
11-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Buy all the gold you want!! You are going to buy it anyways may as well get it on sale

Eventually yes but I really don't want to go against the boycott. How much are you getting?

Dr. Dengus
11-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Cyber Monday deals on Amazon (Lightning Deals) are usually pretty decent if we aren't talking MW. Get to avoid the crowds and just sit at your PC/Mobile Device lol.

mickymacirl
11-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Oh ya, Kate is lovely, in black leather too, Vball is similar but with lighter hair! (Note: I haven't seen her in black leather, yet)

mickymacirl
11-23-2012, 12:38 AM

it cost $1049.99

Sounds good, I got a display model 48 inch a year ago for less than half price :P Assassins Creed 3 in 3d is amazinggggggggggg

Guderian40
11-23-2012, 07:01 AM
Vball,
What about buying a good old expensive bottle of French red wine and enjoying it together with you family and a great movie instead?

By the way: I really enjoy your eloquent, sophisticated, empathic style of writing. Suppose, you are an English teacher or a journalist, can learn a lot from you, thanks!

I have just recognised that not only the virtual gold is more expensive in Europe, but also television sets...

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-23-2012, 07:15 AM
Vball,
What about buying a good old expensive bottle of French red wine and enjoying it together with you family and a great movie instead?

By the way: I really enjoy your eloquent, sophisticated, empathic style of writing. Suppose, you are an English teacher or a journalist, can learn a lot from you, thanks!

I have just recognised that not only the virtual gold is more expensive in Europe, but also television sets...

I would suggest Chatueaneffe de Pape. (think I spelled that right). An excellent French red for about $50-60 a bottle. Oh yeah it's worth every penny too :)

Vballmadam
11-23-2012, 07:58 AM
It's 7:50am here. And i haven't pushed the button! All your suggestions sound great! But being able to multi task...my mind keeps thinking gold, gold, gold! I may have to sleep the day away! Jk

@guderian i haven't worked since I married. I stayed home to raise my six children. The reward was much greater than any money I could have earned. To me, it's all about family and that's why all of you are important to me....you're my MW family!

@Micky...just leather boots!

Shinazueli
11-23-2012, 08:01 AM
It's 7:50am here. And i haven't pushed the button! All your suggestions sound great! But being able to multi task...my mind keeps thinking gold, gold, gold! I may have to sleep the day away! Jk

@guderian i haven't worked since I married. I stayed home to raise my six children. The reward was much greater than any money I could have earned. To me, it's all about family and that's why all of you are important to me....you're my MW family!

@Micky...just leather boots!

Six kids!? I've only got one and I'm already wondering how the human race isn't extinct...

Guderian40
11-23-2012, 08:41 AM
Six children? That's wonderful!! You don't need virtual gold, you have so much real one! Congratulations!

Phantom Stranger, Châteauneuf du Pape, fantastic, I agree.

spectra
11-23-2012, 11:29 AM
Being a woman...I like sales! Please help me tomorrow to not go shopping. My trigger finger is going to want to say yes to the 40% off gold sale. I need to say....NOOOOOO!

Just remember this and you will not give in
If you buy gold now you will want to use it in the 10 crate event to grt the top prize
and the top prize with 20%+ valor WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!
like all other bonuses
you will realize you will waste your money, better save it for xmas :D

Vballmadam
11-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Update....i have not given in but went to best buy online and purchased gift cards for after the boycott!
I feel better now!

Ryans67
11-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Lol....I'm in a town where the nearest best buy is 60 miles away. And no SAMs club either!!! Haha

Ferr
11-23-2012, 01:15 PM
Eventually yes but I really don't want to go against the boycott. How much are you getting?
Vball we need to talk. Or better first get drunk and then talk. I must get you out this spending girl! ;)

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-23-2012, 02:29 PM

Spend $20 to $50 and get it out of your system.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Spend $20 to $50 and get it out of your system.
Oeff, i would not trust my junkylike addiction, not with the smalles amount. Forget it vball. Safe your money, come to amsterdam and spend it here!

Sugarymama
11-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Just remember this and you will not give in
If you buy gold now you will want to use it in the 10 crate event to grt the top prize
and the top prize with 20%+ valor WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!
like all other bonuses
you will realize you will waste your money, better save it for xmas :D

Hey Spectra! It's funny you say that about the bonuses, because I have the draughtsman and its working for me (30% of upgrades). But I guess I should check my other ones to see if they are operational..

dads
11-23-2012, 03:45 PM
With a vault costing £39 instead of £69 it is undead a test off ones streanght.
Myself I am not going to buy anything.
I feel proud of myself as thats hard for me to say no I am not doing that no more.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 03:51 PM
With a vault costing £39 instead of £69 it is undead a test off ones streanght.
Myself I am not going to buy anything.
I feel proud of myself as thats hard for me to say no I am not doing that no more.
Its amazing one would still invest this amount for which you can buy virtually nothing.

ricemstcr
11-23-2012, 05:13 PM
I've been holding onto 31 gold for many months, decided to take advantage of the Black Friday sale and bought a Vault of Gold (1500 gold) for 60 bucks! It took me a few hours to decide to actually do it, but my birthday is tomorrow so I said why not - and so I went shopping for crates!

I ended up buying 10 of the 3 crate sets which gave me a total of 30 units.
Looking at these units as a group sum,
I got a total attack value of 1816, and a total defense value of 1825.
Both my overall stats went from the high 4000 range to over 6000 each.

I was hoping to get another one of those Tactical Strike Fighters but I'm happy with the 3 Agile Infiltrators!

Click the thumbnail to see the full size image - The red number is how many i got of that unit. The Tactical Strike Fighter is now my most powerful unit :D

I've got 81 Gold left from and I will hold onto it for now...

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/9jnwq.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/9jnwq)

Vballmadam
11-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Update...6pm and i 'm so thankful all of you have encouraged me away from the gold sale! Instead of buying gold I bought 3 ipads for a few of my children for Christmas! I'm going to get them hooked on these games! I bought myself the apple gift cards from best buy ( did it online ). Took and enjoyed Thanksgiving leftovers with my parents.

Only 6 hrs to go and I got that bottle of wine, cheese and crackers in front of me. Turned the lights low added soft music and just relaxing on the couch with my feet up and surrounded by my dogs! Catching up on todays forum topics.

Ferr I will come and visit you someday soon. I want to visit all the Scandanavian Countries. Travel the world is on my bucket list!

PJ ...I couldn't buy just a little gold. I would want the best deal for my money so that would be 20 to 50 vaults! Jk
My word is pure gold and you can't buy that!

Vballmadam
11-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Lol....I'm in a town where the nearest best buy is 60 miles away. And no SAMs club either!!! Haha

Do it online! You can get three $100 gift cards at a time for $240

Vballmadam
11-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Vball we need to talk. Or better first get drunk and then talk. I must get you out this spending girl! ;)

Look what happened to you the night you got drunk! Who knows what I would do! Hahaha

Poopenshire
11-23-2012, 06:13 PM
Update...6pm and i 'm so thankful all of you have encouraged me away from the gold sale! Instead of buying gold I bought 3 ipads for a few of my children for Christmas! I'm going to get them hooked on these games! I bought myself the apple gift cards from best buy ( did it online ). Took and enjoyed Thanksgiving leftovers with my parents.

Only 6 hrs to go and I got that bottle of wine, cheese and crackers in front of me. Turned the lights low added soft music and just relaxing on the couch with my feet up and surrounded by my dogs! Catching up on todays forum topics.

Ferr I will come and visit you someday soon. I want to visit all the Scandanavian Countries. Travel the world is on my bucket list!

PJ ...I couldn't buy just a little gold. I would want the best deal for my money so that would be 20 to 50 vaults! Jk

Remind me to stay your good list.

Xjarhead
11-23-2012, 06:13 PM

Home stretch, my mainstay was going camping with family with very. Limited wifi. In fact only wifi was with my hotspot. Worked like a charm. Couldn't even shop online. Lol. Have a great day

Vballmadam
11-23-2012, 06:18 PM
Remind me to stay your good list.

As you should know by now I'm a giver...i've been blessed so I like to bless others!

Vballmadam
11-23-2012, 06:20 PM
Home stretch, my mainstay was going camping with family with very. Limited wifi. In fact only wifi was with my hotspot. Worked like a charm. Couldn't even shop online. Lol. Have a great day

You had a great day building memories....worth much more than gold!

Poopenshire
11-23-2012, 06:21 PM
As you should know by now I'm a giver...i've been blessed so I like to bless others!

Let me quote that when my wife opens her gifts. for one birthday she got and iPad and a Macbook. and she still complained.

Vballmadam
11-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Let me quote that when my wife opens her gifts. for one birthday she got and iPad and a Macbook. and she still complained.

Why did she complain? I think you were quite generous. She should be thankful you even remembered her birthday!

Xjarhead
11-23-2012, 06:27 PM
You had a great day building memories....worth much more than gold!
Yes you can definitely say that, although at times crazy memories. 2 yr old & a 10 yr old both full of attitude & estrogen. Lol.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Look what happened to you the night you got drunk! Who knows what I would do! Hahaha
Hmmm, you may have a point there. Limonade it is then. Coffeeshops serve them ;)

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Do the following:

Sleep in
Make a good early breakfast and eat it together, snuggle and be in no hurry to get going

I think you will find other things to do besides running from store to store spending money.

Ferr
11-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Do the following:

Sleep in
Make a good early breakfast and eat it together, snuggle and be in no hurry to get going

I think you will find other things to do besides running from store to store spending money.
I fear she sneaks the device into here snuggling actions.... We must come to her resque and intercept!

Vballmadam
11-23-2012, 08:45 PM
I fear she sneaks the device into here snuggling actions.... We must come to her resque and intercept!

Sooooooo true! I do!

Only 3 hours to go.... I think I can..I think I can...I think I can!

I know I can..I know I can..I know I can!

Vballmadam
11-24-2012, 12:47 AM
I did it.. I did it..Woot woot with your help I did it! Thanks everybody!

It also helped that I took a hydrocodone for my headache and fell asleep!

Bronson
11-24-2012, 02:46 AM
Well done V, we are all proud of you. Also if you do go to Amsterdam to meet Ferr don't let him take you to the coffee shops lol

dads
11-24-2012, 05:16 AM
Good for you vball props
Made me smile you manged not to.
Have a great day.

Ferr
11-24-2012, 05:20 AM
Well done V, we are all proud of you. Also if you do go to Amsterdam to meet Ferr don't let him take you to the coffee shops lol
We have tea shops as well.

Vballmadam
11-24-2012, 06:39 AM
We have tea shops as well.

@Bronson I'd be honored to go to any shop with Ferr. I want to experience it all!

I'm up for a great time...will try anything once ...well...almost anything!

Vballmadam
11-24-2012, 06:40 AM
Good for you vball props
Made me smile you manged not to.
Have a great day.

Thanks Dads...I was sweating bullets...that's for sure!

Bronson
11-24-2012, 07:17 AM
@Bronson I'd be honored to go to any shop with Ferr. I want to experience it all!

I'm up for a great time...will try anything once ...well...almost anything!

My type of girl 😉