PDA

View Full Version : The Boycott, as far as I'm concerned.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-22-2012, 02:19 PM
I can't say much, except that my boycott continues.

I've decided to stay on a bit longer, because I am involved with some friends in escalating things to a new level.

I won't say more than that for now.

But, if this goes where we are trying to take it, you'll all know everything soon enough.

If you want to boycott, do so.

Otherwise, do whatever it is you think works best for you.

CAPT.GIN
11-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Pj I need to talk to you... Why can't I pm you? I gotta pm you!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Pj I need to talk to you... Why can't I pm you? I gotta pm you!

I don't utilize the PM function.

But, I have no secrets.

You can feel free to post on my in game wall, right here, or PM Miner, "speed ump", "wdigeorge", and they can relay your message to me.

Tctiger
11-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Gree are comming back at us with the 10 part event to tempt lol

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-22-2012, 02:44 PM
I am not sure what I am doing, getting bored with the game for sure....... would like to see Funzio give us more variety as far as far as events.

I would like to see base attack / defense shown, then +'s from buildings and spent points and boosts

doubt we will see it/

Captain Steelman
11-22-2012, 02:49 PM
Yes, take this boycott to a new level soon.... Put your secret plans in action...... We are all waiting......

Or..... was it only words....? You talk the talk but do you walk the walk....?

Letīs get started......

Yes, iīm pressing enter twice....

I donīt know why......

Itīs kind of a cool way to do it....... I guess.....

But I donīt know why......?

Did I see somebody else do it..?

Maybe...?

And by the way, whales canīt read.....

A wise man told me once....

Anyway, beer is good.......

CAPT.GIN
11-22-2012, 03:20 PM
I don't utilize the PM function.

But, I have no secrets.

You can feel free to post on my in game wall, right here, or PM Miner, "speed ump", "wdigeorge", and they can relay your message to me.

What is you code so I can add you as a Allie then?

Huckleberry658
11-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Been at this for about a month or two. Several user problems include, obscene prices for little in return for gold and money. Working my ass off trying to find people I can attack that I can actually beat, going though sometimes 50-60 profiles before I find a comparable opponent. Casual spender is SCREWED in this game. Going 50- 60 battle wins without earning any valor. Browsing for 45 minutes to find an opponent I can actually contend with without losing my brown star gets old.

I play dead or alive, I like it because the price structure is fair. You pay a fair price for a fair return. With this game, you pay gold but get lead in return, it's a major rip off.

If gree would actually fix this crap instead of settling for the taking advantage of people, then this would be a real enjoyable game

Guderian40
11-22-2012, 11:12 PM
Been at this for about a month or two. Several user problems include, obscene prices for little in return for gold and money. Working my ass off trying to find people I can attack that I can actually beat, going though sometimes 50-60 profiles before I find a comparable opponent. Casual spender is SCREWED in this game. Going 50- 60 battle wins without earning any valor. Browsing for 45 minutes to find an opponent I can actually contend with without losing my brown star gets old.

I play dead or alive, I like it because the price structure is fair. You pay a fair price for a fair return. With this game, you pay gold but get lead in return, it's a major rip off.

If gree would actually fix this crap instead of settling for the taking advantage of people, then this would be a real enjoyable game

Yes, one good thing of the boycott is that I got aware of that even faster. But apart from the silly imbalance and the missing social interaction (except of the forum here, of course ;-), broken promises it is the long time fun, the stupid adding of attack and defense values that annoys me in the medium to long term. It makes the game everything but not strategic, it makes it boring. It makes it simple virtual picture collecting.

What is strategic on that game (apart from building up your base and upgrading it)?

Al Murkya
11-23-2012, 09:06 AM
Cool...another boycott thread.