PDA

View Full Version : My idea for the farmers...

Ryans67
11-22-2012, 11:03 AM
After spending the last few days farming a new unit, I've come to the conclusion that you spend just about as much as you earn. Some of the required units cost $500k to $750k, and seem to die every other tap! Some of the old farming spots did not seem to have such high casualties/costs.

So my idea for greee is to allow us to spend gold to make cash units indestructible. I would be likely to cough up some gold to create a sufficient number of indestructible stealth boats,vtols, and commandos. What's everyone think?

Also, it was interesting to find out that some bosses drop indestructibles, even if the stats aren't great...

Tctiger
11-22-2012, 11:22 AM
You may as well just buy indestructible units or just do boss events, what level do you unlock the maps with indestructible loot? And what are the stats like ?
I'm thinking all farmed map loot will die quicker than anything , is it really worth farming anything ?

vaporeon
11-22-2012, 11:34 AM
Are there indestructibles that map bosses drop?

Ryans67
11-22-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm saying the allow us to make the units that are required for a pve mission indestructible. Say you need 10 stealth boats, we could spend gold on an indestructible version, that doesn't die during PVE or PVP.

As for farmed units, they die pretty easy if your not careful with who you attack. Keep your attacks to low BP's, and they last a while. You can add 10-30k in stats using farmed units at the higher levels rather easily.

As for indestructible boss drops, they are the last map with stats of 45/59.

licker_low
11-22-2012, 11:43 AM
@ Ryan - check MW forum thread for indestructible units dropped by bosses, etc. Go to mavericks spreadsheet. If you're a high level player, farm hidden missle base--attack HQ. 688 energy and a 88% drop rate on brigand lightning jets --99/80 unit with low cas rate. Hope this helps

licker_low
11-22-2012, 11:44 AM
Thread "FAQ"--mavericks link

Tctiger
11-22-2012, 11:58 AM
I am tempted to start farming them but it will cost me 10m for units to do mission , level me up and I may just lose them when hit whale zone so not sure , this camping is taking all my restrain though think I may go on the attack soon .

Tctiger
11-22-2012, 12:00 PM
There may be something like that in the update you never know .

Ryans67
11-22-2012, 12:01 PM
@ Ryan - check MW forum thread for indestructible units dropped by bosses, etc. Go to mavericks spreadsheet. If you're a high level player, farm hidden missle base--attack HQ. 688 energy and a 88% drop rate on brigand lightning jets --99/80 unit with low cas rate. Hope this helps

Thanks, I know/have it. I'm more so talking about how you lose the units that are required to complete the pve mission. Ie. the commandos and rapid attack vehicles. If we could buy those required units with gold, we could farm the units a lot more efficiently...

Ryans67
11-22-2012, 12:06 PM
TCtiger, I waited a few months before I finally hit 130, and it sure was a disappointment. I made sure my stats were 100k/100k, and I have never been attacked in the whales. Now I keep hearing that 150 is when it gets bad...

mikebarth1955
11-22-2012, 12:16 PM

I was farming those brigand lightnings myself two weeks ago, but the casualty rate I experienced was pretty high. I had 37 of them, and next thing I knew, I only had 19 of them. I was losing them faster than commandos, and losing units during the farming process to boot. Hope you have better luck with them.

Jhenry02
11-22-2012, 12:56 PM
I'm at 155 it's still not that bad and my stats stink.

-j

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Your ideas always have to give them a way to make money by selling gold or in game cash, otherwise they will not be
interested.

Tctiger
11-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Must have moved up again , I was trying to stay on level 100 for the anniversary tournament if they do one but as the 10 part box is out I bought the units for 10m and hit for the bl 1 drop out of 2 so far but no box yet . Yes that would be handy to have a gold version for looting but can't see how that would work in but will be going for the indestructible loot at level 125 when I get there.

Ryans67
11-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Hence the "paying gold to make them indestructible"...

Jhoemel
11-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Hey ryan can u delete this thread after since that farming spot might get nerf by gree. Thanks

Ryans67
11-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Must have moved up again , I was trying to stay on level 100 for the anniversary tournament if they do one but as the 10 part box is out I bought the units for 10m and hit for the bl 1 drop out of 2 so far but no box yet . Yes that would be handy to have a gold version for looting but can't see how that would work in but will be going for the indestructible loot at level 125 when I get there.

It's really not worth the amount of energy it takes. I was trying for the 10% chance at the rare unit, so it was a decent consolation unit, but took a few days to hit the boss 20+ times.

Ryans67
11-22-2012, 02:46 PM
Hey ryan can u delete this thread after since that farming spot might get nerf by gree. Thanks

They are all public knowledge now, if anyone takes a minute to read mavericks SS. You could ask the person who posted the location to edit though...