PDA

View Full Version : Begining a Camper Account (Level 30)

erik41141
11-22-2012, 10:47 AM
I got another iOS device so im thinking of starting a camping account. Ofcourse its going only to 30 for the T1 boss bracket but heres what i planned so far.
250 Energy
5 Stamina
All other points into attack

This allows for slow progressive leveling to 30 and I can build economy on the way, like i said not really in a rush since its camper.

All 24,48 hour buildings then ill add 12 hours as i max out.

Mob members, im thinking of maxing my possible mob members to do the most damage to bosses but i dont know how thats going to affect my camper account. Its strictly for farming the boss events so i dont think it truly has any effect.

I plan to farm up this account for about half a year then speed level it up. By that time ill have the disposable income to simply do all the buy quests and the pointless missions the game gives you to suck your money.

Any other suggestions? or advice for people starting a camper account?

iteachem
11-22-2012, 11:06 AM
So I have a camper at level 32.. and to be honest.. no one attacks me..its android and all my leveling was from one PVP war and bosses. My stats are by in large much higher than everyone else at my level because everyone else levels right past.. I have a full mafia at this point and need just a few more for a nightclub. I am also not banking so if anyone was to get hit I would..

Tomatoneverdie
11-22-2012, 11:58 AM
My situation is a lot similar to iteachem. Camper account on wife's phone at Lv41, full mafia with a 16k/18k stat. I barely collect and only work on Boss when I have extra time. But honestly, I start to ask myself why. I have already spent a lot of time with main account and all the friends I met are on it's mafia list. I could care less if the wife got fed up and completely wipe it out....

IMHO, focus on one account and make the best of it, save the time for family😎

HenryVIII
11-22-2012, 05:04 PM
Tier 1 goes through LvL25. Might effect your strategy. I have seen it first hand on my accounts. Read this for an explanation.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40705-The-Billionaires-Guide-to-Boss-Events

emcee
11-22-2012, 05:20 PM
If you are concentrating on 12, 24, 48 hour income buildings for a camper account its going to take you ages to develop your economy. Laundromats are the way to go.
The only saving grace if you don't have the economy to afford the best cash items is to do daily scratchers and hopefully get some good loot along the way.
There are no shortcuts other than cheating. It takes lots of time and patience if you want to build a strong camper account for boss events.

erik41141
11-22-2012, 06:21 PM
Wow good i made this then, i read that post awhile back and for whatever reason thought it was level 30. Ill keep my camper at 24 or 25 then just to be sure. Thanks for the heads up.

mxz
11-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Keep it below 25 so you can stay in the lowest tier for the first boss event you do (which should be when you're above 15k attack and there's a good attack grand prize).

Tomatoneverdie
11-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Keep in mind that you level up a lot faster if you do Boss Event at a lower level....

Cricket
11-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Focus on building your economy first. Build up your houses and laundromats first. Always buy the best items you can and make sure you have enough weapons and armor to match the number of your mafia. and Also buy the best explosives you can afford. This will help prevent you from getting robbed and losing money from banking. I've found that it is smart to build up your stamina early. Personally, I have only put my points into stamina and atk and def points. Currently I am level 32 with 40 Stamina, 15 Attack, and 10 defense. I have only leveled up though attacking and robbing rivals and also doing boss events. Using this method, I have built my IPH to 64k and working towards my first nightclub, and have an attack of 13.5k and a defense of 14k (including 7 explosive turkeys). This puts me vastly ahead of many people my level and makes it much easier to get further in boss events (actually made it to 40 this time around!...but leveled up from 25 to 32...)

Summary: (In my opinion)

Skill Points: Put it into Stamina and attack (optional alternation with energy)

Leveling up: With lower levels I recommend focusing on attacking/robbing/boss events, but again, its up to you how you want to play.

Economy: Focus on houses and laundromats (try to get to level 10 asap). Stable economy growth I believe should be equivalent to your level x1000. This allows for strong development of items and upgrades and savings for future buildings.

Items: Make sure to have the best items possible for as many of your mafia possible. Don't forget about explosives!!

Good luck with your journey and add me so I can keep tabs on how you're doing! :p
354 572 661

erik41141
11-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Wow did not know you got EXP for killing bosses. Im 100% camping my level right now so i dont surpas it on my first boss event. Ill be pouring more into Stamina since i figured ill be making alot of income off robbing other players (sorry in advance). Time to throw them laundrymats to 10!

@Cricket Thanks for the advice, really helped me plan this out. Ill add you on my camp & main. Cheers!