PDA

View Full Version : Can i donate my account?

cornelcmn8
11-22-2012, 07:16 AM
I changed my iphone with a android device and my cc account is now "abandoned" so i want to donate it to someone from this forum. I do not want money or something else :)
It is legal if i share my appstore account to somebody and that man to transfer himself my account using 2 idevices?
Is too bad to be lost all my work on 1 year with this game. I will like that someone to continue all my work.
Excuse my english. It isn't my native language :)

Sandukan
11-22-2012, 07:25 AM
You went from ios to android?
This global recession is creating unthinkable horrors.

TZora
11-22-2012, 07:28 AM
return ur android device and get a better apple product if u intend to play crimecity lol .. perhaps u r not aware of the android horror ..

Sandukan
11-22-2012, 07:33 AM
return ur android device and get a better apple product if u intend to play crimecity lol .. perhaps u r not aware of the android horror ..
Why so insensitive? This must be a tough time for him.
No one buys an android by choice.

TZora
11-22-2012, 07:38 AM
Why so insensitive? This must be a tough time for him.
No one buys an android by choice.
saying that because i have an android device and i hate it. i had sony xperia neo v earlier but it used to crash a lot while playing the game. so threw it and bought a better phone - sony xperia S. and after playing the game for few months, got to know that the game is much better on iOS. so if cornelcmn8 still has the option of returning the device, he/she should do so *if he/she intends to continue playing the game on new device*

Tomatoneverdie
11-22-2012, 07:40 AM
You went from ios to android?
This global recession is creating unthinkable horrors.

Hahahaha, BURN!!!!

Tomatoneverdie
11-22-2012, 07:43 AM
saying that because i have an android device and i hate it. i had sony xperia neo v earlier but it used to crash a lot while playing the game. so threw it and bought a better phone - sony xperia S. and after playing the game for few months, got to know that the game is much better on iOS. so if cornelcmn8 still has the option of returning the device, he/she should do so *if he/she intends to continue playing the game on new device*

Lol, I think Sandukan was just trying to be a smartass....

TZora
11-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Lol, I think Sandukan was just trying to be a smartass....
bad economy, buy a cheaper phone .. i know what he meant. but some people are seriously unaware of the advantage iOS players have over android users "in this game". i was unaware and got this #$&^# phone .. and now i cracked the screen glass .. no one is going to give a good price if i try to sell it .. bad bad phone :mad:

iteachem
11-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Its way too funny that we would decide what device to buy based on a game.. and not posting this to critique anyone because my contract is up soon and trust me I have thought about it a lot..

nopenopenope
11-22-2012, 08:24 AM
saying that because i have an android device and i hate it. i had sony xperia neo v earlier but it used to crash a lot while playing the game. so threw it and bought a better phone - sony xperia S.maybe you could start by buying a phone that doesn't suck...you repeated an already bad decision as Sony has always made crap phones.

Tomatoneverdie
11-22-2012, 08:24 AM
@ iteachem

You have spent so much time and money, isn't it a no brainer to keep going with the same device/platform? I can't never imagine throwing a yr of work down the drain....

But yeah, letting a game deciding what phone we buy is pretty hilarious, and geeky, haha....

Dhusagar
11-22-2012, 08:29 AM
Its way too funny that we would decide what device to buy based on a game.. and not posting this to critique anyone because my contract is up soon and trust me I have thought about it a lot..

Don't buy an iPhone! Buy an iPad and DON'T communicate with others in a much cooler way!

LongFingers
11-22-2012, 08:38 AM
But yeah, letting a game deciding what phone we buy is pretty hilarious, and geeky, haha....
This game makes everybody become mad, sure haha
psychologist should study this !

iteachem
11-22-2012, 08:42 AM
@ iteachem

You have spent so much time and money, isn't it a no brainer to keep going with the same device/platform? I can't never imagine throwing a yr of work down the drain....

I play on an IPAD.. have an android with a camper.. contract up in a few months and have thought about getting an iphone mainly due to app compatibilty, plus as a teacher, the android devices aren't quite ready for the classroom.

I haven't spent a lot of money on game.. just one vault..lots of time tapjoying my way to decent stats, but yes time is the bigger issue..

TZora
11-22-2012, 08:44 AM
lol agree with u. i still can't believe i bought this new phone just to play crimecity. but that's ok, what are bfs for lol

TZora
11-22-2012, 09:00 AM
maybe you could start by buying a phone that doesn't suck...you repeated an already bad decision as Sony has always made crap phones.
it is not the phone .. its the operating system that i'm unhappy with

iteachem
11-22-2012, 09:05 AM
Back to OP.. I know policy is that you cannot sell your account and I have seen threads locked and forum member disappear suddenly after trying, but with regards to tranfering you account, pretty simple to do.. are you keeping the device? If not then you just need another device without cc on it to transfer it too..

again not sure of policy with giving away account.. issue is that you own the device not the game its the intellectual property of gree, so they are ultimately in control of every account.

Dipstik
11-22-2012, 09:23 AM
This thread makes me smile

cornelcmn8
11-22-2012, 10:03 AM
Back to OP.. I know policy is that you cannot sell your account and I have seen threads locked and forum member disappear suddenly after trying, but with regards to tranfering you account, pretty simple to do.. are you keeping the device? If not then you just need another device without cc on it to transfer it too..

again not sure of policy with giving away account.. issue is that you own the device not the game its the intellectual property of gree, so they are ultimately in control of every account.

I don't try to sell my account.. If we have the option to transfer the accounts why we are not able to donate them? Largely is the same thing..
Lets say that my bestfriend is playing cc and he have lvl 30 and i was played cc and i haved lv 100 but now i do not play anymore.. It is ilegal according gree policy to transfer my account on my friend's idevice if i do not play anymore cc???
Mostly that i want to know.. thats the ideea of this thread.

Sandukan
11-22-2012, 10:48 AM
I don't try to sell my account.. If we have the option to transfer the accounts why we are not able to donate them? Largely is the same thing..
Lets say that my bestfriend is playing cc and he have lvl 30 and i was played cc and i haved lv 100 but now i do not play anymore.. It is ilegal according gree policy to transfer my account on my friend's idevice if i do not play anymore cc???
Mostly that i want to know.. thats the ideea of this thread.

I think you can only transfer your account to a device that didn't already have an account associated with it.
In Greeconomics the profit margin would shrink if people could just transfer accounts between each other.

Transfering accounts is like fight club. You don't talk about fight club.
This thread will be closed within 2 weeks. That's their current drive by rate.

Dipstik
11-22-2012, 10:52 AM
Read the TOS... "Your account is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available your account to others. Any distribution by you of your account or related information may result in immediate suspension and/or cancellation of your account without refund."

Easy answer... No.

Steve0
11-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Keeps people from gold farming. But its a no/yes answer no you are not suppose to but people do it anyways thats why there is a transfer option.

TZora
11-22-2012, 11:00 AM
what about transferring to other device for buying Chinese gold .. :p

Dipstik
11-22-2012, 11:04 AM
Keeps people from gold farming. But its a no/yes answer no you are not suppose to but people do it anyways thats why there is a transfer option.

Um, no... That's there for people who get a new phone and don't want to start over.

Steve0
11-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Wow thanks Dip, but we all know many people abuse that freature.

cornelcmn8
11-22-2012, 11:13 AM
Read the TOS... "Your account is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available your account to others. Any distribution by you of your account or related information may result in immediate suspension and/or cancellation of your account without refund."

Easy answer... No.
Thanks man..this is the simplest and best answer
I'm woke now. :)

Dipstik
11-22-2012, 11:14 AM
people do it anyways thats why there is a transfer option.

Sarcasm is for people who express themselves clearly.

tonicboy
11-22-2012, 11:59 PM
I don't care if it's against ToS, I want to give away my account. I'm not asking for money, I just hope someone gets something out of it. If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you details. By the way, it's an Android account, so I'm not sure if it can be transferred to iOS. At least on Android, the account can be transferred back and forth freely and easily, even if the target device already has CC installed (warning: it will overwrite any account you already have). It's a good way for a newbie to get a leg up.

Sunsets
11-23-2012, 05:31 AM
I don't care if it's against ToS, I want to give away my account. I'm not asking for money, I just hope someone gets something out of it. If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you details. It's a good way for a newbie to get a leg up.

1. This thread will probably get locked.
2. You'll probably get banned from the Forums.
3. They could even go as far as banning your in-game account as well since a transfer like that violates the Terms of Service - And you made it even easier for them by providing a picture with your exact Hood Name and Friend Code.

As others have hinted at, while some do choose to abuse this feature; it's just not something you want to publicly talk about and admit to doing here on the Forums.

That's like standing in front of the White House with your Ski-Mask and AK-47 on, and discussing how you're going to assault the President later that day. Not the best of ideas.

the_dude
11-23-2012, 09:18 AM
1. This thread will probably get locked.
2. You'll probably get banned from the Forums.
3. They could even go as far as banning your in-game account as well since a transfer like that violates the Terms of Service - And you made it even easier for them by providing a picture with your exact Hood Name and Friend Code.

As others have hinted at, while some do choose to abuse this feature; it's just not something you want to publicly talk about and admit to doing here on the Forums.

That's like standing in front of the White House with your Ski-Mask and AK-47 on, and discussing how you're going to assault the President later that day. Not the best of ideas.

Why would someone care if they might get banned when they are quitting anyway?

Jay.
11-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Who cares what the haters think right or not i got a nice android account i will hook you up with
Np no fee no trade just a goid deed to a fellow player. Mail me.

nopenopenope
11-23-2012, 11:17 AM
Why would someone care if they might get banned when they are quitting anyway?

Because Sunsets cares....and is the only one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntxKRj9DRnc

tonicboy
11-26-2012, 09:54 PM
Why would someone care if they might get banned when they are quitting anyway?Exactly. Do you know how much fear the threat of banning carries for me? Absolutely none. I can't believe how much time I've wasted on this idiotic game, always hoping that it will eventually "get fun". Hopefully, someone else will have fun with my account because I have been unable to.

Dipstik
11-27-2012, 05:11 AM
Getting banned isn't the penalty... Deleting the account is. Presumably the person using it cares, especially if he paid good money for it.

Crime City Mark
11-27-2012, 01:19 PM
I changed my iphone with a android device and my cc account is now "abandoned" so i want to donate it to someone from this forum. I do not want money or something else :)
It is legal if i share my appstore account to somebody and that man to transfer himself my account using 2 idevices?
Is too bad to be lost all my work on 1 year with this game. I will like that someone to continue all my work.
Excuse my english. It isn't my native language :)

You cannot share or trade your accounts with other people.

tonicboy
11-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Getting banned isn't the penalty... Deleting the account is. Presumably the person using it cares, especially if he paid good money for it.Nobody here is talking about selling accounts, therefore nobody will have paid anything for one.

Dipstik
11-27-2012, 04:19 PM
Nobody here is talking about selling accounts, therefore nobody will have paid anything for one.

The penalty is the same, but the obvious intent is to discourage money from changing hands. Also, you're a herp-a-Derp.

tonicboy
11-27-2012, 04:36 PM
The penalty is the same, but the obvious intent is to discourage money from changing hands. Also, you're a herp-a-Derp.LOL, nice. Gotta love the maturity level. Congrats on that.

Ragmondino
11-28-2012, 04:04 AM
The penalty is the same, but the obvious intent is to discourage money from changing hands. Also, you're a herp-a-Derp.

What the hell is a herp-a-derp??
Made me laugh though.
And it makes me laugh Tonic boy seemed surprised with this sort of response

Dipstik
11-28-2012, 06:39 AM
What the hell is a herp-a-derp??

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4966688058704286&pid=15.1