PDA

View Full Version : You can Honor your Gree Boycott & Get your own Gold Sale too! Black Friday Deal

Mcdoc
11-22-2012, 06:23 AM
Best Buy will have $100 Apple Gift cards on sale for $80 - SO - if you then purchase gold someday when Gree has it on sale - you will save EVEN More!!!!

http://blackfriday.bradsdeals.com/ads/2012/best-buy-black-friday-ad

Ace Ebb
11-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Only sucker purchase gold for a stupid game!

Chuck no-gold Finley

Товарищ
11-24-2012, 07:29 AM
How is this honoring the boycott? GREE still gets money in the end...

Mcdoc
11-24-2012, 08:21 AM
How is this honoring the boycott? GREE still gets money in the end...I meant - you could honor the boycott now & buy gold at a later date I you wish.

Mcdoc
11-24-2012, 08:26 AM
Only sucker purchase gold for a stupid game!Chuck no-gold Finley We've had this discussion many times - I personally don't smoke or drink any alcohol whatsoever - so any money I spend on Entertainment is strictly my cigarette money. I could say the same thing to a smoker - anybody who buys cigarettes is a "Sucker" - but I will keep that judgement to myself :)

Somebody has to spend money to keep this game on the servers and pay for the salaries of those World Class Customer Service Staff :). Don't be a mooch.

SoccerStud
11-24-2012, 08:37 AM
World class customer service staff? Hahaha. That's the funniest thing I have ever heard. It was world class service a year ago when Funzio had been fully in charge. Now it's awful... I finally got an answer on my ticket that I sent a week and a half ago.