PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving America

Arizona
11-22-2012, 06:13 AM
We know it's a big deal to our American cousins, and most of us in UK and the rest of the world don't know much about it; but have a happy day american forum friends; and enemies, men, women, boys, girls, trolls, lurkers, and those departed banned members.

mickymacirl
11-22-2012, 06:15 AM
Yep, Happy Thanksgiving to our Amerikan friends, Since we don't celebrate here in Ireland (for obvious reasons) I'll have a turkey sandwich tonight in memory!

Fl@sh
11-22-2012, 06:19 AM
Thanks fellas!

Hello Kitty
11-22-2012, 06:43 AM
Thanks AZ and all! Have a great day too. Cheers, HK.

Gambit12
11-22-2012, 07:47 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone..!

Bronson
11-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Happy thanksgiving to all my American friends, enjoy your day and post what you drank on the beer thread lol

Also just have to say I much prefer the UK Black Friday to the American one

Vballmadam
11-22-2012, 09:10 AM
Thank you everybody....and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here and abroad. Let's remember the true meaning behind Thanksgiving and Give Thanks to the One who endlessly provides are needs. Tell someone today how thankful you are to have them in your life. That being said, I want you all to know how blessed I am that we have crossed paths via this game. May God bless you and your families today and everyday.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Thank you everybody....and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here and abroad. Let's remember the true meaning behind Thanksgiving and Give Thanks to the One who endlessly provides are needs. Tell someone today how thankful you are to have them in your life. That being said, I want you all to know how blessed I am that we have crossed paths via this game. May God bless you and your families today and everyday.

Very eloquently spoken madam. So I'll just say +1

Hondo
11-22-2012, 09:32 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Now I would like to take a moment of silence for all of our bank accounts that will soon be empty.

Arizona
11-22-2012, 04:04 PM
...I forgot also to wish the support staff and Devs a Happy Thanksgiving too. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have been awarded compensatory Gold, or prize Gold for the world renowned and critically acclaimed Haiku I wrote. You remember it don't you? It starts with ...Boom! That helped me buy a Composite Factory. Thanks again guys.

Agent Orange
11-22-2012, 04:05 PM
To all my friends and allies in the States, have a fantastic and safe Thanksgiving!

LeBarticus
11-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Happy thanksgiving! :)

Xela
11-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all from down under!!!

Gambit12
11-22-2012, 07:07 PM
Thanksgiving is good specially my team are winning so far...

Xjarhead
11-22-2012, 09:04 PM

Couldn't have said it better. Happy Thanksgiving to all