PDA

View Full Version : Ok I didn't see that coming.. saw A thread where someone thought I was Jeffery

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-21-2012, 09:34 PM
I am not Jeffery.

My in game name isxxxxxxx, level xxxxx. ( Iran Flag)
My attack is in the 170K range, and my defense in the 210K range.
I live in Texas

I am easy to find, and am who I say I am..

But I am not Jeffery, I hate that prick, if you go back on posting history, you will see how horrible he hasbeen to me, and I don't appreciate it.

edited to protect the innocent

iamnasty
11-22-2012, 12:56 AM
I did went back to the posting history and you claimed to be Gm1fty !!!

you're just a liar, B1TCH !!!

iamnasty
11-22-2012, 01:14 AM
To refresh your memory, post #13

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42088-Chang-Xuan-Stop-Boycotting-MW-and-Buying-GOLD&p=492981#post492981

iamnasty
11-22-2012, 01:16 AM
Andrew_Tan (level 191), great work and continue raid/attack

cheers

iamnasty
11-22-2012, 01:18 AM
I am not Jeffery.

My in game name is master, level 145. ( Iran Flag)
My attack is in the 170K range, and my defense in the 210K range.
I live in Texas

Currently Andrew Tan (level 191) and I have been raiding each other multiple times a day.

I am easy to find, and am who I say I am..

But I am not Jeffery, I hate that prick, if you go back on posting history, you will see how horrible he hasbeen to me, and I don't appreciate it.

Well, what you are implying here is there is one player, Andrew_Tan worst than the Pirates, LIAR, nobody is more horrible than the Pirates !!!

Hail Gm1fty

Mcdoc
11-22-2012, 03:55 AM
You BOTH make extremely annoying post like Jeffry so apologies if we get the Trolls mixed up :(

Hondo
11-22-2012, 04:22 AM
You BOTH make extremely annoying post like Jeffry so apologies if we get the Trolls mixed up :(

Well said.

mickymacirl
11-22-2012, 04:52 AM

AMEN!!!!!....

Poopenshire
11-22-2012, 06:26 AM
There is no way Monkey and Jeffery are the same people. Jeffery is a sniveling type player, Monkey is a shark.

Hero of Time
11-22-2012, 10:27 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/ThisThreadSucks_B.jpg

Hero of Time
11-22-2012, 10:28 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltfz3wAnVQ1qj9z2s.jpg

Shinazueli
11-22-2012, 10:51 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/ThisThreadSucks_B.jpg

I just snorted turkey out my nose.

LeBarticus
11-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Y'all should get married! Lol why do you care so much

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Post number 13 says.....

I am tearing him up, it doesnt say anything about me being Jeffery.

Speed ump
11-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Ill ignore the troll. Monkey at least one real troll also thought you were a pirate. Hes also the one who made the assumption that you were a particular player. Where in texas are you? Im in houston. It does seem theres one or two people going around mistaking who is who, in the game, and here in the forums. It almost funny watching some of them do this, and how badly they get it wrong.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-22-2012, 03:36 PM
I think Monkey's posts are far better than that other thing's posts.

iamnasty
11-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Post number 13 says.....

I am tearing him up, it doesnt say anything about me being Jeffery.

Ok Jeffrey, got the big picture now, Oops Jeff, what did I called you ???

Cheers

Speed ump
11-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Monkey, youre a magician. Youre jeffrey, g1 mfty, andrew tan, a pirate, and im sure many others. Youre amazing.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-23-2012, 08:10 PM
DFW..... North of the Airport.

King little fruit fly
11-23-2012, 08:18 PM
DFW..... North of the Airport.

Dallas/Fort Worth, I was there in 2006 and trying to buy a piece of ranch, perhaps we were neighbors.
Good to know you, little puppy, I must say you should not claim you are gm1tfly, or Andrew Tan, or master unless you are willing to offer a screenshot. :p

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-23-2012, 08:33 PM
Go back and read..

I said I was battling Andrew Tan, and I am master.

King little fruit fly
11-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Go back and read..

I said I was battling Andrew Tan, and I am master.

I read you loud and clear, but who stops you from pretending to be master, while you are really Andrew Tan, to just provoke and invite more attacks by us on master. :rolleyes:

Matt Thornton
11-23-2012, 08:55 PM
I read you loud and clear, but who stops you from pretending to be master, while you are really Andrew Tan, to just provoke and invite more attacks by us on master. :rolleyes:Welcome Back Jeffrey.

King little fruit fly
11-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Welcome Back Jeffrey.

No need to dance around the obvious, this IP address is different from that prick biggest mouth troll jeffrey's, and I am sure of that. :o

Mcdoc
11-24-2012, 08:32 AM
Unfortunately changing your IP doesn't change your IQ :(

Sugarymama
11-24-2012, 08:34 AM

Lol! Good one.....

Hero of Time
11-24-2012, 09:02 AM
No need to dance around the obvious, this IP address is different from that prick biggest mouth troll jeffrey's, and I am sure of that. :o

http://i.qkme.me/huu.jpg

Hero of Time
11-24-2012, 09:02 AM

lol
Extra characters

King little fruit fly
11-24-2012, 09:50 AM
http://i.qkme.me/huu.jpg

Does you little boy have anything more than a sentence to add or other than a funny picture?
How is this for a change, I do like the pictures you posted so far, keep it up, you will go place when you grow up, there is a clown job for you somewhere.

King little fruit fly
11-24-2012, 09:52 AM
Lol! Good one.....

Thought I gave you some credit in Ferr's punishment thread, now to think of it, not worthy of my time.

King little fruit fly
11-24-2012, 10:02 AM

I reread my that post, I don't think it warrants this kind of reaction. And you lecture me not to be that person, how is this, your reponse is nothing other than a cheap sniper shot. I am trying to be just like my real life with integrity here on the forum after the resurrection from now on, but you you are becoming like the Jeffrey you hated fast. Now I see justification in Jeffrey's behaviors here, how could he not be after he kept getting cheap shots from the forumites when in fact he just tried to have some fun here. I see nothing other than he just tried to humor you and pointed out you fallacy and hypocrisy and had fun doing it.

Mcdoc
11-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Ill ignore the troll. Monkey at least one real troll also thought you were a pirate. Hes also the one who made the assumption that you were a particular player. Where in texas are you? Im in houston. It does seem theres one or two people going around mistaking who is who, in the game, and here in the forums. It almost funny watching some of them do this, and how badly they get it wrong.
I think Monkey's posts are far better than that other thing's posts.

Are these quotes also cheap shots?

I am simply echoing the fact that Jeffrey made a lot of posts that were annoying, unnecessary, unhelpful, and an overall Drag to the normal vibe of this forum. Many of us consider that kind member a Troll.

If you look at all my posts towards Jeffrey, I've always said I'd hope he Become the better poster I'd hope he could become - so pointing out the error of his ways and then encouraging him to be a better man - I don't quite see how that equates to hatred.

Annoyed -yes - like how you are annoyed at a 9 year old child misbehaving in Public and hoping one if his parents comes over to straighten him out - but in this case - hoping that the Boy behind the name Jeffrey is old enough to be encouraged by constant peer pressure to do better.

Constantly crying about being attacked by one or two people, acting out like a child having a temper tantrum, trolling every active thread posting the same whine over and over and over again, calling people names - none of those things are amusing to anyone - so don't go trying to say you were just "having fun" and somehow were misunderstood, singled out - and people were taking cheap shots at poor little misunderstood Jefrwey

Lastly - my IP / IQ comment was a genuine attempt at humor and was not really intended to offend - so if you truly are going to drop the old antics and try to participate in the adult conversation on this forum - then welcome back and apologies for residual judgements.

manbeast
11-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Mcdoc I thought your comment was clever and funny. Don't feed the troll.

Sugarymama
11-24-2012, 04:16 PM
Thought I gave you some credit in Ferr's punishment thread, now to think of it, not worthy of my time.

Because I laughed at what was clearly a good joke??? A little sensitive are we?

But I was worthy enough for you to take the time to respond....go figure.

Speed ump
11-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Ive decided how we can avoid any confusion and arguments in the future. In all matters of question, i decide. My say is final, and their is no questioning it. Im am right by definition, and the authority is given by me. I hope this helps all in the future. This way we may all understand and there will be no question about anything. Isnt this great. I just sloved all the issues, problems, and questions that anyone might have had in one fell swoop. Glad i could be of assitance.

King little fruit fly
11-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Are these quotes also cheap shots?

I am simply echoing the fact that Jeffrey made a lot of posts that were annoying, unnecessary, unhelpful, and an overall Drag to the normal vibe of this forum. Many of us consider that kind member a Troll.

If you look at all my posts towards Jeffrey, I've always said I'd hope he Become the better poster I'd hope he could become - so pointing out the error of his ways and then encouraging him to be a better man - I don't quite see how that equates to hatred.

Annoyed -yes - like how you are annoyed at a 9 year old child misbehaving in Public and hoping one if his parents comes over to straighten him out - but in this case - hoping that the Boy behind the name Jeffrey is old enough to be encouraged by constant peer pressure to do better.

Constantly crying about being attacked by one or two people, acting out like a child having a temper tantrum, trolling every active thread posting the same whine over and over and over again, calling people names - none of those things are amusing to anyone - so don't go trying to say you were just "having fun" and somehow were misunderstood, singled out - and people were taking cheap shots at poor little misunderstood Jefrwey

Lastly - my IP / IQ comment was a genuine attempt at humor and was not really intended to offend - so if you truly are going to drop the old antics and try to participate in the adult conversation on this forum - then welcome back and apologies for residual judgements.

I only like the last part, it was just your symbol gave the wrong impression, I am all for humorous and sarcastic jokes, they are my main source of fun here. :p

I have NO intention to settle any old score as the little fruit fly come with a clean sheet of paper and just want to pollinate the flowers with fun here. No need to keep reminding the sniveling or whinning stuffs since those were not jeffrey intended or at least not the main reason.