PDA

View Full Version : Can someone "Help" a player level up?

Dr BoneCrusher
11-21-2012, 08:49 AM
From what I understand:

You gain experience when an attacking player loses their attacks on you.

You can loses 20 attacks in a row.

The thing I don't know is:

Is their a two hour time limit after you lose 20 in a row

So, if you wanted to "help" someone level, you could just send a player or group of players with lower stats to attack someone over and over again, to increase the experience of the unwilling player. Right?

Dipstik
11-21-2012, 09:07 AM
Yes, that works. I'm not sure what the reset time limit is either... I didn't even know there was a 20 loss limit.

fuzzy
11-21-2012, 09:08 AM
Correct....

But the XP gain from winning an attack against you is very low

Dipstik
11-21-2012, 09:11 AM
Correct....

But the XP gain from winning an attack against you is very low

You're talking to people who have a LOT of time on their hands, fuzzy.

dudeman
11-21-2012, 09:13 AM
It makes sense to me that you would have a cool down period after failing to beat up a rival, but I've never tested how long it is.

It would take a lot of fight losses (wins for the rival) to force-level someone. Organizing that kind of an effort in the upper levels would require thousands of individuals to attack the same rival.

Dr BoneCrusher
11-21-2012, 09:23 AM
I was just wondering. I do remember players with low level camper account complaining about leveling, due to other players losing attacks on them.

It would be a nifty way to promote the ascent of certent players who are unwilling to level. Would be a great contest also

iteachem
11-21-2012, 09:43 AM
I was just wondering. I do remember players with low level camper account complaining about leveling, due to other players losing attacks on them.

It would be a nifty way to promote the ascent of certent players who are unwilling to level. Would be a great contest also

Yeah I remember those posts as well, but that was people at level 5-10.. at level 155 would be tough to force a camper to level up

Dr BoneCrusher
11-21-2012, 09:53 AM
Hahaha, 155 really? That's almost one level per week from when I left. Sean We all have lives, but come on man, one level a week, really? Why is your kingdom age account leveling much faster? Like that game more

vitus79
11-21-2012, 10:01 AM
dr. B, there is a cooldown timer of 2 hours after u got attacked 20 times and win. just like if u lose 10 times

i can comfirm this coz i got a little caveman in my hood who is desperately deleting 18-20 of my remaining TP every 2 hours :)

i think i earned like 500+ wins past few days in our battle without using stamina, this will change soon when im running out of toilet rolls of course

SinSir
11-21-2012, 10:14 AM
There is no limit on the amount of failed attacks against the one player.

If you have a hundred bullet the game will let you lose 100 times until your out of stamina.

I can say that with personal experience.

Maybe they limited it now because campers on lower levels were getting organised attacks to get them to level up.
If that's the case, that is a better touch by gree.

iteachem
11-21-2012, 11:08 AM
There is no limit on the amount of failed attacks against the one player.

If you have a hundred bullet the game will let you lose 100 times until your out of stamina.

I can say that with personal experience.

Maybe they limited it now because campers on lower levels were getting organised attacks to get them to level up.
If that's the case, that is a better touch by gree.

Not true.. I routinely attack players who are much stronger and can only lose twenty in a row before I can't fight anymore. I go after landmines and tp all the time....

iteachem
11-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Hahaha, 155 really? That's almost one level per week from when I left. Sean We all have lives, but come on man, one level a week, really? Why is your kingdom age account leveling much faster? Like that game more

2 days ago he was posting about trying to locate someone on 154 but couldn't locate him.... I am giving sean the benefit of the doubt and figured was looking downward, but more likely 154...

Bam Bam
11-21-2012, 11:36 AM
dr. B, there is a cooldown timer of 2 hours after u got attacked 20 times and win. just like if u lose 10 times

i can comfirm this coz i got a little caveman in my hood who is desperately deleting 18-20 of my remaining TP every 2 hours :)

i think i earned like 500+ wins past few days in our battle without using stamina, this will change soon when im running out of toilet rolls of course

Give me the name of this little caveman. I'll take care of him for you!!!

vitus79
11-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Give me the name of this little caveman. I'll take care of him for you!!!

sorry cant do, its against forum rules 😜

Joeycool
11-21-2012, 12:31 PM
I believe the hitman is all over the caveman, like a cheap suit!

Bam Bam
11-21-2012, 12:38 PM
I believe the hitman is all over the caveman, like a cheap suit!

I would have the check with the little caveman and the hitman to be sure. I'm pretty sure they trade losses back and forth evenly. The only thing that they don't trade evenly is that the little caveman can only take 10 indian losses in 2 hours. He could give 200 back if he chose to. But, he's a nice guy Joey and has slowed down the attacks on those who asked him to.

Signed,
Little Caveman

Joeycool
11-21-2012, 12:44 PM
I would have the check with the little caveman and the hitman to be sure. I'm pretty sure they trade losses back and forth evenly. The only thing that they don't trade evenly is that the little caveman can only take 10 indian losses in 2 hours. He could give 200 back if he chose to. But, he's a nice guy Joey and has slowed down the attacks on those who asked him to.

Signed,
Little Caveman

The rumour is that the little cave man doesn't know how to use boxing gloves correctly though! ;)

You're a good guy Bam Bam.

Bam Bam
11-21-2012, 12:44 PM
For Giggles, the Indian that you just mentioned lost 4-0 and had 2 level 8 nightclub payouts added to my bankroll. With that being said, he is a good dude in my book and a more than worthy adversary. I enjoy the back and forth immensely!

Bam Bam
11-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Appreciate it Joey and you are very correct about the boxing gloves. Your scaring me with how much you know about my wall though! LOL! See Ya in game.

Joeycool
11-21-2012, 01:11 PM
For Giggles, the Indian that you just mentioned lost 4-0 and had 2 level 8 nightclub payouts added to my bankroll. With that being said, he is a good dude in my book and a more than worthy adversary. I enjoy the back and forth immensely!

We like to leave them up so we get links for you mate! How else will we find you! :cool:

Love your style BB.

Your'e inviting us onto you, leaving links to your hood. While Sean cowers at one level increase a week.

I'm looking forward to : iOS 10 on iPhone 7, and Sean reaching level 185 :cool:

Ramshutu
11-21-2012, 01:29 PM
We like to leave them up so we get links for you mate! How else will we find you! :cool:

Love your style BB.

Your'e inviting us onto you, leaving links to your hood. While Sean cowers at one level increase a week.

I'm looking forward to : iOS 10 on iPhone 7, and Sean reaching level 185 :cool:

Or, scientists postulate that the universe will end one of four ways.

- the big crunch: the universe eventually stops expanding and begins contracting until it returns to a singularity.
- the big rip: the universe increases its rate of expansion until all forms of matter are physically torn apart.
- the big freeze: expansion slows, but never stops. Eventually all matter and energy is spread homogenously throughout the universe, a fraction above absolute zero.
- Sean reaches level 200. Scientists do not regard this as a serious possibility.

Bam Bam
11-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Thanks Joey,
I respect how each player decides to spend there time and money on the game. I can say that nobody rushed me up to the shark tank to battle for them with you guys. That was my choice as the game got boring. I was too dumb to farm anything along the way, I got to level 140 with 25k stats and started getting smashed. I wish I knew about the forum back then, but I respect all of the guys that try to raise their stats a little the old fashioned way, instead of buying them like I did. I guess I'm cool with Sean playing his game, Joey playing his and me playing mine. He will make it up in his timing, and in the meantime, some of the rest of us will do our best to keep you guys entertained.
By the way, I used the Hitmans money to buy and Armani. No more cheap suits for me!!! I better get back to work, so I can get home in time for Turkey Day!

Dr BoneCrusher
11-21-2012, 01:49 PM
@Joeycool, Sean needs time to build his stats, lol. Just forget the point that everyone else is also building their stats. So, unless you are buying Gold or doing other things, at best you may be able to keep pace. To tell the truth he didn't want the war and doesn't have the constitution for it. He should have stepped away long ago.

Joeycool
11-21-2012, 02:01 PM
@Joeycool, Sean needs time to build his stats, lol. Just forget the point that everyone else is also building their stats. So, unless you are buying Gold or doing other things, at best you may be able to keep pace. To tell the truth he didn't want the war and doesn't have the constitution for it. He should have stepped away long ago.

The thing is that great guys have stepped up to the plate.

Vader, Paulio, You, and now Bam Bam.

Stood toe to toe with the Indians, looked over their shoulder, and seen that there is no one stood behind them. Its a shame that a few good guys got sucked into CK only to be let down by everyone else.

All 4 of you would have made great Indians.

And we would have backed you up in any fight... now matter how big the dog.

SinSir
11-21-2012, 06:16 PM
Not true.. I routinely attack players who are much stronger and can only lose twenty in a row before I can't fight anymore. I go after landmines and tp all the time....

You are absolutely correct, gree have implement a max 20 losses when your the aggressor
I believe it must to be a reaction to the TP saboteurs.

This to me don't make sense, Mark can lock a thread and post the reason for the lock but when it comes to any major or minor tweaks then we are given no due warning or announcement.

Dreno33
11-21-2012, 08:35 PM
SENlOR MEMBER THREAD!

I never thought there was a cool down for failing to attack someone successfully though... only thought vise versa.

Also, to add, the experience gained ranges from 1-4 per attack. I have never gotten a 5+ exp gain, even at lvl 50 now.

Tomatoneverdie
11-21-2012, 09:36 PM
The thing is that great guys have stepped up to the plate.

Vader, Paulio, You, and now Bam Bam.

Stood toe to toe with the Indians, looked over their shoulder, and seen that there is no one stood behind them. Its a shame that a few good guys got sucked into CK only to be let down by everyone else.

All 4 of you would have made great Indians.

And we would have backed you up in any fight... now matter how big the dog.

No wonder you have a "Cool" in your name....