PDA

View Full Version : Valo(u)r - Force Degradation. Multiple Fronts. Total War.

Arizona
11-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Question.
Where do these missions end? I'm trying to plan ahead so I know what's available to me.
I'm on FD 93, MF 32, TW 92
What are the valor payouts toward the end. I'm picking up around 700-800 valor for a mission.

Corsair
11-21-2012, 07:51 AM
They've been listed out before, but it is a PITA to search this board; hopefully someone else knows for sure. The numbers do pick up, I am not that far ahead of you and I'd say one level's XP could easily net you 6000-9000 valor, depending on how often you attack vs. raiding and PvE. Of course that also depends on where you are in the count. I just did TW 132 (8 consecutive battles, 252 allies or higher) and that paid out 151 XP and 1300 valor. FD 134 (14 battles, 300 allies or higher) came up next and paid 155 XP and 1340 valor. MF 39 is next (42 consecutive wins), not sure what that'll pay. I think FD and TW go to 200. Hopefully that gives you an idea.

Personally I only recently realized just what an impact it makes. Really trying to boost my attack, and the fastest way to do it is with valor. I used to raid for cash, but starting to change toward attacking much more to get the valor.

Thief
11-21-2012, 08:00 AM
I'm only on FD 89 Myself....I would assume you have a long ways to go to be honest. I'm thinking your only 1/5 of the way to the end and frankly you might be even less. also i would also expect the payout of valor to grow!

Sorry i can't be more help :( What are you spending valor on? Or saving up for Elite Water Cruiser? Or something Better?

Only have 80SH myself (to keep casualties down) and 5 Hardened Marines (Just to have them...but i've lost 2 of those so would not reccomend getting them...they are overpriced anyways)

Need to start banking 200k for the long haul...only 144k to go hahaha.

Poopenshire
11-21-2012, 08:21 AM
Force degradations end at 400.

helli0n
11-21-2012, 08:23 AM
I think Total war ends at 200

Miner
11-21-2012, 08:53 AM
I believe Force Degradation ends at 400 like poopenshire said and the other 2 end at 200. Mission data is not in the game files so i can't dig in and confirm.

XxGNUTxX
11-21-2012, 08:55 AM
Try to save your valor points as much as you can buddy and use them the better valor units once you unlocked them. For me I was around level 120 and then i notice i wasnt getting any win streaks anymore only way i able to some valor was when i leveled up or attack a rival with 499 or more allies 38 times i did that until it was 76 times just get 2000 valor points and i stop it just wast worth it lossing a 400 valor points here and there off just 1 attack and with luck get 8 valor points back. or you could do the punk pu**ys pirate move and try finding a player much weaker than you to attack.

Arizona
11-21-2012, 10:59 AM
Thanks everyone. It looks like I have a long way to go to collect valor. I'm around 25k at the moment. Not much, but I just use it to top up on available units I lose while going thro valor missions, so I don't have to spend so much cash; and just enough to ward of the evil doers that consider my base ripe for pickings.
I spend most of my valor on SH or an occasional EAD or HM. Overall I think for the numbers I get best value from the SH. I play Russia so that helps.
I will try to save as much as I can for higher levels and buy the helicopters or boats later on. I can't count on being around for the top valor unit, but who knows. There's been a lot of game changes in the last year.
Also, I don't consider valor units Low Casualty. Regardless of how many of each unit I have, I always seem to lose them more than other units. I personally consider them Medium Casualty units; that way when they die, it's not unexpected and easier to get over the loss.
Today for instance I did well. Hit someone 20 times before he was too weak, but only lost one unit, a SH, but picked up 2.1m Other times when the rival is much stronger I'll retreat after losing 2 or 3 units. It pays to pick the right target. I've given up on looking for cash cows and just do the valor missions now. Finding a few million is a bonus not to turn down.

Jhenry02
11-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Arizona,

Avoid expert attack drones and hardened marines and the mlrs. They die off wayyyyy to fast. Stick to super hornets and the whirly bird and boat ones. Believe me, I had an 80% valor army. And you can lose a mlrs, a hm and an ead in one attack, there goes 1200 valor for 8! But stick to air and sea. And if i were you I wouldn't buy more than 100 of each unit until you reach colonel or general.

Trust me, please.
-Jason

Poopenshire
11-21-2012, 11:40 AM
Arizona,

Avoid expert attack drones and hardened marines and the mlrs. They die off wayyyyy to fast. Stick to super hornets and the whirly bird and boat ones. Believe me, I had an 80% valor army. And you can lose a mlrs, a hm and an ead in one attack, there goes 1200 valor for 8! But stick to air and sea. And if i were you I wouldn't buy more than 100 of each unit until you reach colonel or general.

Trust me, please.
-Jason

trust him I have 550 EAD, thanks to having the invisiable Assault Bear, they should be a huge boost. nope, they are a huge meatsheild.

score another one for Gree engineering!

Miner
11-21-2012, 12:40 PM
trust him I have 550 EAD, thanks to having the invisiable Assault Bear, they should be a huge boost. nope, they are a huge meatsheild.

score another one for Gree engineering!

Haha! I dumped a ton of valor into EAD's too for that same reason. Not as much as you did (just because I prefer to keep things spread out a bit).

Jhenry02
11-21-2012, 01:00 PM
I went from 400 EADs to 118 very quickly. I am not rebuying them.

Arizona
11-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Ya can all keep your Expert Suicide drones, and Softened Marines. I'll stick to buying the tried and trusted Super Hornet.

mickymacirl
11-21-2012, 01:51 PM
Ya all my valor missions have ended at 400 for deg and 200 for level.

C0720
11-21-2012, 02:59 PM
I have been saving the valor that I receive from scratchers too.

Thenoob
11-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Save save save save save. I have 175000 valor saved and climbing I keep all my troops at 100 I noticed I don't loose any If i stay at that number but if buy more they die. ?????????? I'm waiting for my next valor unit to buy so i can drop some valor the tank one I'm loading up on well to a 100 anyways

Thenoob
11-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Oh I forgot I must be close to the end of my valor bonuses because I'm get 2500 valor when I finish them

digisyn
11-21-2012, 05:03 PM
I bought 1600 or so super hornets and lost about 700 over the past 10 days. It was like having my hornet's sprayed with raid every pvp battle. Seems to have stopped after the last boss event. Anyhow i am buying tje elite catamarans now. Odd thing is that they aren't available in my store i just buy them during pvp from my opponent's.

digisyn
11-21-2012, 05:07 PM
The elite ops heli and the hardened marine are the same for me.. maybe these are iphone vs vs android. I don't know but i wonder what other units aren't available to me.

lschesse
12-15-2012, 05:59 AM
I am only level 82, completed quite a few valor goals (FD, TW, etc) and they have simply stopped showing up. Has Gree stopped them? I deleted my game and reloaded with the new version but still no valor goals. I've written to Gree w/o response. Have they ended the valor goals? I was only up to the point of making about 1200 valor per goal.

Arizona
12-15-2012, 09:25 AM
I am only level 82, completed quite a few valor goals (FD, TW, etc) and they have simply stopped showing up. Has Gree stopped them? I deleted my game and reloaded with the new version but still no valor goals. I've written to Gree w/o response. Have they ended the valor goals? I was only up to the point of making about 1200 valor per goal.
You will get a certain number of missions per game level. Once you've done those, you will most likely need to level up. I'm not sure where the valor missions stop, but it's way past where you are now. You have a long way to go with valor.

andypandy2
12-15-2012, 09:48 AM
I have 250K valor and have no plans of using it until after colonel. That is a very long time from now! I wish I could donate some of it to my faction.

Selfproclaimed
12-15-2012, 10:21 AM
I'm on force d. 221 . Payouts are 2000 valor.before the factions started, I was around level 98 with a defense score of around 88k I think. I'm now level 108 with a defense score of 111k . Thanks only to the valor that I worked up just between those levels. And I'm sitting on around 25 k valor for after the faction battle, in case I need to replenish my units.

B@ndit
12-15-2012, 10:36 AM
what does MF and TW stands for thanks...

vaporeon
12-15-2012, 11:16 AM
I dont spend valor anymore. Dont see a reason for it. All they do is die off very quickly.

Arizona
12-15-2012, 01:30 PM
what does MF and TW stands for thanks...

The Valor missions:
Multiple Fronts
Total War
Force Degradation