PDA

View Full Version : WOW.. Kinda Neat.. All of a sudden that prick Jeffery is no where to be found

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-20-2012, 07:56 PM
He has stopped listing other peoples characters as his own, and wont speak up...

Hmmmm

Dry
11-20-2012, 07:59 PM
He is banned

manbeast
11-20-2012, 08:08 PM
monkey puppy it is obvious you are jeffrey. nobody cares. nobody misses you. stop wasting forum space

Hero of Time
11-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Pointless thread is pointless.

Thenoob
11-20-2012, 09:48 PM
Who gives a ****

Speed ump
11-20-2012, 11:58 PM
Monkey is not Jeffry unless Jeffery plays both games. Monkey is the one lam nasty was trying to say is a junior pirate. If they are the same then him and lam invented that whole little scam, but monkeys English is much better. Until proven otherwise I will believe they are not the name player.

Mcdoc
11-21-2012, 12:57 AM
Either way - Monkey has quickly filled in the spot for Jeffrey as the person who starts the most annoying post!

iamnasty
11-21-2012, 02:00 AM
Monkey is not Jeffry unless Jeffery plays both games. Monkey is the one lam nasty was trying to say is a junior pirate. If they are the same then him and lam invented that whole little scam, but monkeys English is much better. Until proven otherwise I will believe they are not the name player.

Wooooo, Speed, again you're wrong !!! Initially i had lot of respect for you, after gone through couple of you comments, i do think you are stupid, and now i think you are extremely stupid !!!
My apologies if i upset you, BUT i have to say it out as if you have really gone through all my thread and comments you will know who am i !!! Even PJ know who am i !!
Now i understand why you can never be the Pirate's clan leader !!! BUT no worries as PJ is always around to spoon feed you

Hail Gm1fty

Cheers

WhoAmI
11-21-2012, 05:43 AM
That is me, Who Am I ?

Paddy89
11-21-2012, 06:06 AM
Easy to mix up characters here...agree Mcdoc, it is of no consequence...these children are insignificant; postsIrrelevant and off topic...suggest we leave them alone to chat amongst themselves until MCC closes the threador moves it to off topicThat's funny Fiver of Niner. It appears that one person with 12 logins is carrying on a conversation with Himselves.