PDA

View Full Version : What do you consider a good Att/Def for your Ally count?

jonny0284
11-20-2012, 07:14 PM
My stats are free information to the forum as they are in my signature. I'm just starting to do a little recon/homework on the people in my PvE list. I just checked out a level 117 with 404(!) allies and only 57k/60k?? I was almost shocked, that is wicked low?? Yet, their W/L is 18853:958? Who are they picking on?

To make this issue more talked about; I see players with allies as low as 6 to about 406-ish. Quite a diverse mix, so I chose another individual with 243 allies; 33k/37k?!

I don't want to get cocky in the slightest; I've seen the stats on this forum ;) and I know that I'm just as capable of being broadsided by one of you (or anyone) all in my run for BD9 and BD10. But, I gotta ask...are my stats setting me up pretty good? I've got 441 Hydras and I'm only adding allies now that will bring me in Hydras to keep me at optimum efficiency. I'd like to hit about 250-300 allies and stick with the Indestructible+Hydra army.

Shinazueli
11-20-2012, 07:38 PM
My stats are free information to the forum as they are in my signature. I'm just starting to do a little recon/homework on the people in my PvE list. I just checked out a level 117 with 404(!) allies and only 57k/60k?? I was almost shocked, that is wicked low?? Yet, their W/L is 18853:958? Who are they picking on?

To make this issue more talked about; I see players with allies as low as 6 to about 406-ish. Quite a diverse mix, so I chose another individual with 243 allies; 33k/37k?!

I don't want to get cocky in the slightest; I've seen the stats on this forum ;) and I know that I'm just as capable of being broadsided by one of you (or anyone) all in my run for BD9 and BD10. But, I gotta ask...are my stats setting me up pretty good? I've got 441 Hydras and I'm only adding allies now that will bring me in Hydras to keep me at optimum efficiency. I'd like to hit about 250-300 allies and stick with the Indestructible+Hydra army.

So what you're basically asking about is density.

Based on my admittedly limited experience (max vault tomorrow yay!) it seems like my rivals list contains players with densities sub-100 (A/D divided by ally count) to a rough mean score of 175-200 (based on my rivals list YMMV) with some outliers at 300 or so. So, again based on my limited overvault play, I'd think you'd want VERY few players able to hit you while saving for large upgrades and from that I'd say you should be safe from all but the most dedicated and gold spenders with a (defense) density of 250+.

However, for camping, density only really matters at MAX allies, since, if you can see up that high, they can most assuredly see you. If I have a density of 250 but only half max allies, then a max allies player with only 125 (read:very low) density can wreck carnage all over my face, and I cry tears of "almost to BD10".

Edit: FYI, using the numbers on your sig, and this method, I calculated an attack density of 295.3, and a defense density of 299.3. So you should be in decent shape if you continue adding allies at that density. Just keep in mind that if you only go up to 300 allies, then you'll be up against players with max allies whose densities only need to be (300/500 =) 60% of yours (180 ish) which means the average max allied player would be able to hit you.

sborgnanera
11-21-2012, 01:24 AM
me => lvl 65, Att : 30k / Def : 60k, max allies (5*65=325)

GFF
11-21-2012, 05:04 AM
I'm at lvl 61, max allies, 35k attack, 60k defense. I'm not where I want to be just yet, but I think it's good enough for my BD10 run. I'd say that you're certainly above average for your ally count.

jonny0284
11-21-2012, 05:21 AM
Thank you all thus far, for any input you have contributed.

Shinazueli - You're right, in regards to Atk/Def stats and Ally count; I was most definitely looking for density. I also did some math and it comes around your numbers. But, nearly every ally I add brings me ~ +250/+250 stats to my total Atk/Def? That really doesn't seem shabby. :)

I'd like to think I could cheap out and just utilize the 120+ Basilisks that are just sitting around on top of the 120 High Priests that now may never see action. However, with what I've spent on Hydras (441 x7,600) = $3.35M lol I can't see cheaping out now.

SoccerStud
11-21-2012, 05:22 AM
My attack density is 326/279 at max allies... I would wait and raise your army if your going to raise your allies especially to 300

Intrance
11-21-2012, 07:32 AM
IMHO att/def density is not very useful for going bd 10 unless u have so few allies that most people cannot see you on rival list. And even then people with double of ur ally can still see you on their list. So unless ur density is double or more of anyone on your list u will still get attacked. IMO max ally is the way to go for bd10 but at your level it will be a challenge no matter what. I had 90k def at lv 93 and still got attacked on the way to bd10

Shinazueli
11-21-2012, 12:33 PM
Thank you all thus far, for any input you have contributed.

Shinazueli - You're right, in regards to Atk/Def stats and Ally count; I was most definitely looking for density. I also did some math and it comes around your numbers. But, nearly every ally I add brings me ~ +250/+250 stats to my total Atk/Def? That really doesn't seem shabby. :)

I'd like to think I could cheap out and just utilize the 120+ Basilisks that are just sitting around on top of the 120 High Priests that now may never see action. However, with what I've spent on Hydras (441 x7,600) = $3.35M lol I can't see cheaping out now.

The safest advice I can give you is to just be patient, and slowly add hydras w/ w&a while building IPH until you are at max allies. This may take you several months, but you'll then be in a good position to run bd10 with little lost sleep.

Also, bd10 isn't the end. You then have to raise (1500-betterthandragon indestructible units) dragons [at 13k apiece]. That will cost you upwards of 15 mil, so you'll need a badass IPH to go with it.