"New Limited Time Quest Feature"
"Bug Fixes"

I just hope they fix the Tapjoy thing personally

boardgames rule
11-20-2012, 05:51 PM
Got it wonder what it will be?

Reznor
11-20-2012, 05:58 PM
I don't see the quest thing anywhere, can't wait to see what it is!
Tapjoy's still no where to be seen :rolleyes:

bigflan
11-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Probably another money grabbing scheme

Cloud22
11-20-2012, 06:33 PM
Probably another money grabbing schemeOf course gree wouldn't have it any other way, and still no tapjoy for me.

Lycene
11-20-2012, 06:40 PM
I hope they have fixed the event pop ups. I haven't gotten a popup for the last 6 events I think.

jonny0284
11-20-2012, 06:42 PM
Just performed update.

Also, still earning free gems.

Diadexxus
11-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Free?! How???

Shinazueli
11-20-2012, 11:26 PM
Tapjoy.com. Yay.

GFF
11-21-2012, 05:07 AM
Just performed update.

Also, still earning free gems.

Good. Now I can do the update. I would have sat on my current version forever if I lost free gems. :)

jonny0284
11-21-2012, 05:25 AM
Good. Now I can do the update. I would have sat on my current version forever if I lost free gems. :)

That thought crossed my mind. Losing this ability. Then as I was downloading/installing, I got an alert that my Lenders were ready for pickup. "Great, I just lost those, too!" - - Nope ;)

I went through the menus and Quests lists looking for any changes. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Has anyone noticed anything different, yet?

Winstrol
11-21-2012, 05:47 AM
Maybe new event will be tomorrow , let's just wait and see what they made it .

DragCro
11-21-2012, 06:00 AM
Still no free gems here,so no link to tapjoy!

The1nONLY
11-21-2012, 06:08 AM
Looks like some kind of new quest event. Just needs to be turn on

Angel 2
11-22-2012, 01:21 AM
Wonder if it will be some sort of team based play like what is coming in MW3 - It would be pretty cool to team up to complete a quest...

Shinazueli
11-22-2012, 09:18 AM
Still no free gems here,so no link to tapjoy!

Just go directly to the Tapjoy website. It's there and it works.

DIrishB
11-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Did the Limited Time quest start yet? I ask because I only got around to updating it about an hour ago.

The LT quests involve killing a set amount of "boss" (high energy cost) enemies on various maps within a set time limit. I believe you get an indestructible unit if you complete them all in time. Just wondering what the time limit is (3 days? A week?) and if it's possible to complete without having to spend gems on energy replenishment.

jonny0284
11-28-2012, 06:09 PM
The LT quests involve killing a set amount of "boss" (high energy cost) enemies on various maps within a set time limit. I believe you get an indestructible unit if you complete them all in time. and if it's possible to complete without having to spend gems on energy replenishment.

That doesn't sound half bad. :) It only means that instead of 'Gold only' players complaining; we get to bring out all the crybabies who didn't invest in Hero Strength. Just wait and see.

The1nONLY
11-28-2012, 07:29 PM
That doesn't sound half bad. :) It only means that instead of 'Gold only' players complaining; we get to bring out all the crybabies who didn't invest in Hero Strength. Just wait and see.Lol crybabies

Ratma2001
11-28-2012, 09:09 PM
The LT quests involve killing a set amount of "boss" (high energy cost) enemies on various maps within a set time limit.

so is the boss the same strenth on different levels or does it take more if say someone on level 150 compared to say 25
?????

DIrishB
11-28-2012, 10:37 PM
Don't think it's scaled based on level. It uses existing map enemies in the 100-150 energy range per hit. I believe you're required to kill 10 enemies for the unit, though not sure of the length of time given to complete it. As jonny0284 said, Hero Strength will be a deciding factor in this case since that dictates the amount of damage done per hit (thereby those with higher HS will be able to complete the quest steps with slightly fewer hits, unless it is somehow scaled based on level which may be a possibility, not sure). But Army Attack and Defense don't play a role since these are map based (involving killing 10 boss level enemies on 10 different maps). I believe it will reuse the stronger boss enemies recently introduced on the earlier maps.

Considering the update was over a week ago for this feature I'm surprised it hasn't been started yet. Perhaps this weekend when the current boss quest is over? Or maybe longer, who knows? I do like the idea, and look forward to seeing if I can complete it in time for the unit. Definitely glad I've focused on Hero Strength exclusively for the past 80 levels or so.

Ratma2001
11-29-2012, 02:02 AM
. Definitely glad I've focused on Hero Strength exclusively for the past 80 levels or so.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, i am in the same boat have been concentrating on hero strength rather than attack/defense so i think i should be o.k ?? I havent had anything come up as yet but check every couple of hours just in case !
Does anyone know if its a multi event as in get more units on several completeions, if so would the unit be any more A/D than the previous ??????????

jonny0284
11-29-2012, 07:56 AM
Lol crybabies

I'm being entirely serious. And, there's a couple ideas being generated here in my head.

1. The people who are camping at lower levels will be forced to choose between leveling up with xp via these so called "bosses" or not participating; or a combination that I do with Box events; a half-ass approach.

2. More of the crybabies who do not purchase gems, receive free gems or just stare longingly at the Purchase screen will also be complaining that this game is rigged/fixed/corrupt/worthless/etc. *Not all free players are babies. Sorry, for that generalization.

3. The people who have decided they didn't want to do PvE and failed to balance their Stat points (read: low Hero Strength) will also complain that "had they known this would be a possibility, they would have done it differently".

And, I predict the negative posts to positive ones will be about 4:1 on this event.

Again, just wait. ;)

Ratma2001
11-29-2012, 01:24 PM
No cry babie here just KID IN CANDY STORE !! C'MON hurry up and start the suspense is killing me here !! bring on the fun !!! this should be a leveller ! if your not going to participate dont winge ! if you cant use the "BOSSES" dont play ! more fun for everyone else ? C'MON already lets get this thing on the go !!!!
POSITIVE**

albeezy
11-29-2012, 03:02 PM
Didnt they have limited teim quests when the boss events first came out? I remember seeing a quest popup and it said rare next to it on the quest screen. I did 3-4 maybe 5 of them and then it disappeared. This was a few months back now.