PDA

View Full Version : what is happening here then?

Hed
11-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Over the last few days i have had four requests to join my mafia. Each request is from a different player named Alex.

Each different Alex has no money buildings, zero win/loss for robberies and a ridiculous selection of high value weapons giving them silly stats. They are all between level 90 and 105.

Not only this, but when i visit them, they look like 'me'. Even if i change my avatar, they still look like my new one.

I is confused....

Coldjoey
11-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Smoking pot?
Been playing too long?
Got a stalker?
All of the above?

Hed
11-20-2012, 01:55 PM
For some reason i am having issues posting a screenshot, but this is nothing to do with drug abuse :)

All four Alex's appear to be near duplicates of each other, apart from which level they are at.

There is something strange going on..

the_dude
11-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Are you on android? This has been a bug on my device forever. When you add them does it show them differently than when you reply to them from your news feed? There is something wrong with the news feed as far as I can tell.

sister morphine
11-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Interesting. A friend on level 94 told me he got attacked by and lost to an Alex, who then requested him. After accepting he looked at his mafia list and saw he had two new Alexes in there, one on 96 and one on 113. Both had the same avatar and exact same hoods. Glitch or, as he was wondering, Gree TP killer?

Sandukan
11-20-2012, 02:54 PM
A glitch in the matrix perhaps?
What color pill did you take?

(CK) EL
11-20-2012, 03:12 PM
I had a similar experience!!!
A couple of weeks ago I have been attacked by some strange players all named lupos.
And they all had teepees in their hoods!!

Scarface corleone
11-20-2012, 03:33 PM
I can never trust a player with a unisex name! And the lupos you are talking about were all Indians and 1 imposter Indian. Which has rejoined his clan!

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 03:36 PM
1 imposter? Lol there was atleast 10 lupos that were from CM and CK BAHHH BAHHH sheep.

Hero of Time
11-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Is the real Lupo the one with the TM in his name who was in the Top 25 in the latest event?

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Yeah that was the beast himself :)

Hero of Time
11-20-2012, 03:50 PM
And I'm guessing the real Lupo is busy pounding the fake ones?

Deluxe
11-20-2012, 03:59 PM

Are you excited for the month of december..?

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 04:05 PM
The fake lupos brought it upon themselves, they thought they were somehow hurting or harassing us, but in fact shows they are sheep who follow the leaders. Besides all of us had eachother added so whoever wasnt an Indian and was a Lupo go smashed. Backfire upon backfire.

Ramshutu
11-20-2012, 04:06 PM
Are you excited for the month of december..?

Do you mean that Lupo is likely to get fed up with pounding players, escape and start trying to destroy months of the year?

If this is the case, I would recommend that anyone living on Christmas Island move elsewhere. Easter Island will buy you at least 4 months.

Deluxe
11-20-2012, 04:11 PM
Do you mean that Lupo is likely to get fed up with pounding players, escape and start trying to destroy months of the year?

If this is the case, I would recommend that anyone living on Christmas Island move elsewhere. Easter Island will buy you at least 4 months.

Ha ha precisely!
More curious to know if HoT was working hard in his workshop and prepping for his big show in December...

sister morphine
11-20-2012, 04:23 PM
The fake lupos brought it upon themselves, they thought they were somehow hurting or harassing us, but in fact shows they are sheep who follow the leaders. Besides all of us had eachother added so whoever wasnt an Indian and was a Lupo go smashed. Backfire upon backfire.
Teehee! I ought to fess up as I suggested to ck leaders that members should change name to Lupo. Dance my pretties, dance!

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Stop using my lines sister ;)

Scarface corleone
11-20-2012, 04:36 PM
10 cm lupos! Wrong again! Not sure how many ck lupos there were, but only 1 cm. He's you're favorite!

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 04:46 PM
Did I say 20? No I said 10 CM AND CK meaning total 10 pick or choose how many of each Idc, regardless it was a fail cause ck and those unaware were hitting all lupos friends or foes lol

Scarface corleone
11-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Along the same lines as your fail as cm ghost? No victories there either!

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 05:17 PM
I didn't fail my puppet, the plan was to annoy your crew and it worked. Then I switched to Lupo and like a puppet berry did too, making him an easier target for ck and Indians alike. Backfire after backfire after backfire.

So where's your red tag? The reason you felt you needed to stay united turned out to abandon you....oh wait...you abandoned her...

Steve0
11-20-2012, 05:22 PM
I didn't fail my puppet, the plan was to annoy your crew and it worked. Then I switched to Lupo and like a puppet berry did too, making him an easier target for ck and Indians alike. Backfire after backfire after backfire.

So where's your red tag? The reason you felt you needed to stay untes turned out to abandon you....oh wait...you abandoned her...Looks like you guys are waisting supports time. When they could be doing better things.

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 05:27 PM
Support is there for a reason, chill out.

Scarface corleone
11-20-2012, 05:27 PM
We've all lost our red tag We are cm! The red tag was our own thing! And is no longer needed! So we have gone back to cm! No one has abandoned anyone! I'm not sure where you keep getting your misinformed info from and idc. You probably noticed there were other players who are not in a clan have a red tag to! And they have dropped it as well anyway, this is getting old, boring, and repetitive!

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 05:29 PM
Evasive as always. Puppets.

Tomatoneverdie
11-20-2012, 05:32 PM
I had a similar experience!!!
A couple of weeks ago I have been attacked by some strange players all named lupos.
And they all had teepees in their hoods!!

Got to admit, that was pretty funny, LOL....

Scarface corleone
11-20-2012, 05:43 PM
"Evasive as always"
I've signed into the forums as my username,(except the corleone)
Kept my tag! how am I evasive! I'm not hiding on lower levels!
I couldn't be anymore open!

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 06:08 PM
Evasive of giving answers. Tell us why you dropped red tags? She was the excuse the majority of CM didn't drop the tags. To come together as one. Support your friend...wonder what happened...

Scarface corleone
11-20-2012, 06:23 PM
No problem! But I'd rather not make it public knowledge! ( not being evasive I just don't think our friends illness should be public knowledge) Post me and I'll give you an answer!!

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 06:26 PM
My point above...so it's not the fact that she was affiliated with cheaters and after the Indians notified you, you guys didn't drop your tags because of that?

Scarface corleone
11-20-2012, 06:41 PM
She was receiving an email from a new player telling her of a glitch where you dint turn your phone off and you can collect all your money after being robbed! That's all that super sleuth iteachem found! If that's cheating then I guess it will be dealt with! Super sleuth iteachem thought he was on to a winner. But she is still playing! Really! Your guys info is so wrong! Supersleuth iteachem has reported it... And no action has been taken! Why? Because we don't cheat check her hood and stats, before you go accusing someone of cheating, The red tag was dropped because it wasn't needed anymore!

Steve0
11-20-2012, 06:45 PM
And it doesnt work anymore, at least it doens't for me.

Scarface corleone
11-20-2012, 07:00 PM
It doesn't for me either! I'm not being evasive with you ghost, i just get bored of having to explain things to you over and over again! So I'll leave it at that!

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 07:01 PM
Sure thang scar. See you soon ;)

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:00 PM
It doesn't for me either! I'm not being evasive with you ghost, i just get bored of having to explain things to you over and over again! So I'll leave it at that!
Good that you were trying to explain it to Ghost .. if it had been Lupo, he would have asked u to go hang yourself .. my my

bryoreo
11-21-2012, 11:29 AM
way to hijack a thread guys!!!

*facepalm*

the troll is strong is you, yes...

iteachem
11-21-2012, 11:38 AM
She was receiving an email from a new player telling her of a glitch where you dint turn your phone off and you can collect all your money after being robbed! That's all that super sleuth iteachem found! If that's cheating then I guess it will be dealt with! Super sleuth iteachem thought he was on to a winner. But she is still playing! Really! Your guys info is so wrong! Supersleuth iteachem has reported it... And no action has been taken! Why? Because we don't cheat check her hood and stats, before you go accusing someone of cheating, The red tag was dropped because it wasn't needed anymore!

That is not the glitch I found being posted and you should be fully aware of that. The one I found them discussing is much more serious and if she is telling you otherwise you are falling for her bs once again. This is along the lines of the infinite cash glitch that existed a long time ago

I also saw her posting back on his account asking for info being sent via email.

Not going to post the screens but they were sent to support..and honestly if she didn't implement it, it won't be a problem, but I am curious as to why she wanted it sent via email..