PDA

View Full Version : Who is leader of the Indians?

CK Tizda half pint
11-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Who's in charge of discipline of their members?

Junglista168 needs to be disciplined for leaving the game. Make her come back or I'll kick your butts harder Indiots.

Honey Boo Boo
11-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Your name is still stupid.

Deluxe
11-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Another idiot post/thread

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 07:15 AM
Your name is still stupid.

So is every comment by him, CK if this guy is your's he does you a grave injustice. Might want to reign him/her in

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 07:20 AM
@ CKTizda half pint

Are you twins? Because no one person should be this stupid

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:09 AM
and would you all just get off ur knees or are u all still busy giving a nice good suckup to the "mighty" Indians lol ..

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 08:11 AM
Still wondering who that spy is Dora?

silverbackspur
11-20-2012, 08:13 AM
I would be embarrassed if this person was in my gang.
I find it hard to believe he is part of CK.

Burn
11-20-2012, 08:22 AM
and would you all just get off ur knees or are u all still busy giving a nice good suckup to the "mighty" Indians lol ..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/Photo%2018-11-2012%2014%2010%2014.png

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:23 AM
Still wondering who that spy is Dora?
if i'd be bothered about him, i'd be bothered about many others ... i see a whole lot busy with the ass licking contest

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 08:24 AM

I enjoy good banter and would really enjoy it if you had something to say in your CKTizda account if it was funny, sorry to say it is not.

(CK) EL
11-20-2012, 08:42 AM
So is every comment by him, CK if this guy is your's he does you a grave injustice. Might want to reign him/her in

i didn't hear you say the same to indians when lupo was saying to Zora to hang her self, or did you miss it?
you hypocrits.

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 08:46 AM
i didn't hear you say the same to indians when lupo was saying to Zora to hang her self, or did you miss it?
you hypocrits.

Hang herself?

(CK) EL
11-20-2012, 08:50 AM
Hang herself?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41971-Indian-Spy-Event-Win-No-Gold-Required/page30
Τ Zora:
hey Lupo, on a serious note now. i understand all the fun you guys are having here on forums and i do appreciate that we all are keeping it in a light mood. Its a drama and we are all in it. but please do not lose your decency. that word 'Polio' is a sick joke, ask anyone who has been affected right from childhood. Please do not use such words, call it any other name Pillow, Plow or whatever. Call me Zora, Dora, Kora or whatever u guys wish to but please .. one of my close friend has this disease polio and his life is nothing but hell .. its a friendly request Lupo.
Lupo:
Will you go and hang yourself high please?
Τ Zora:
i'm leaving this thread so that i can go hang myself high for asking someone to not lose decency .. good bye.
Lupo:
Fast Forward, please.

you have missed all those?
of course not, your name is all over the place there.

Is this even close to decent?
but you and many others are afraid to speak
you are cowards and hypocrits

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 09:01 AM
No I didn't miss them all, just the Polio part as I thought it was a miss spelling on Paulio's name. But if it makes you feel better BAD LUPE you should not have asked Zora to hang herself.

TZora
11-20-2012, 09:07 AM
No I didn't miss them all, just the Polio part as I thought it was a miss spelling on Paulio's name. But if it makes you feel better BAD LUPE you should not have asked Zora to hang herself.
oh yeah why not .. go read all of Lupo's posts. he has been sayin that **** repeatedly .. and what i said was a "friendly request" as a fellow forumer. i could say something nasty but then what would be the difference between me and him .. anyway, continue with the butt licking session ..

TZora
11-20-2012, 09:10 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Ass+kiss_4f8568_3974306.jpg
lol ..

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 09:17 AM
oh yeah why not .. go read all of Lupo's posts. he has been sayin that **** repeatedly .. and what i said was a "friendly request" as a fellow forumer. i could say something nasty but then what would be the difference between me and him .. anyway, continue with your ass kissing session ..

Think what you want. My father had polio too but the difference between us is I don't let it bother me. Everyone has a cross to bear and if you want to sit on your little horse and cry about it go ahead. Every post I have read from CK Tizda (or whatever his name is) is or has been stupid. Not everything that Lupo says is. I admit many thanks are somewhat distasteful but thats life. Not everyone you meet will like you or you like them, move on. If you can't see your CK member is being stupid there is little help for you as well.

(CK) EL
11-20-2012, 09:29 AM

burn, he didn't mean to say something bad about your "loyal" dog. He is a good little man, please don't attack him.

"Trev and Sam", you guys rock started by Burn,

"thunks Burn", started by Shasha,

why not a ....
"Burn, is the best" started by Burn
it's ridiculous.
They choose to spend their money in cc, so what? well done for them and we thank them for (even gree is going to thank them soon with a h....dress that they will pay for it, of course). Obviously many of them are cc kings, SO WHAT? does this make them better persons? better players? maybe smarter or something?
why all of you afraid of them?
they will paint red your news? so what? you will have kept your dignity.
They don't take scalps. Are you afraid that their attacks will do any permanent damage to you? maybe an axe will come out of your mobile screen?
it is a game that gree wins and everybody else can loose only by their week minds

TZora
11-20-2012, 09:31 AM
Think what you want. My father had polio too but the difference between us is I don't let it bother me. Everyone has a cross to bear and if you want to sit on your little horse and cry about it go ahead.
mate, i "requested" him with all the due respect .. did not say anything stupid which could warrant such a childish reply from him.

Deluxe
11-20-2012, 09:42 AM
Its pointless to try to reason with lupo. If you dont like it then report his post using the nifty forum feature that allows you to do so.
As for the rest, commander is still just bitter it seems...

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 09:47 AM
1. I am NOT afraid of the Indians, They will not paint my walls red, you know why? Because I'm 50 levels away from their lowest player.

2. It's an open forum anyone can congratulate someone for doing what they believe is a good job, even CK members. I actually have CK members in my mafia, or I did till they changed their name and went into hiding.

3. Some people will be muppets no matter what or how you say something, if you have read Lupo's post and think he's a bad person then who's more foolish to ask him something with all do respect, he or you.

4. As I said Lupo is Lupo and many things he says may offend others you know that, move on

5. The only CK that has any brains IMO is Paulio, as I don't know many, and your all dropping like flies I may not meet any more of you.

6. I can see why the Indians beat the snot outta CK, and I saw it before

TZora
11-20-2012, 09:49 AM
Its pointless to try to reason with lupo. If you dont like it then report his post using the nifty forum feature that allows you to do so.
nah, i thought the kid shud be given a chance :p

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 09:51 AM
nah, i thought the kid shud be given a chance :p

Wrong again, you should be used to that

TruthHurts
11-20-2012, 09:52 AM
First thing you need to know about Lupo,

If you are his enemy, you are his enemy. He does not care about your feelings. Period.

His response of "go hang yourself" is simply a nicer way of saying phuk auf!

TZora
11-20-2012, 09:58 AM
First thing you need to know about Lupo,

If you are his enemy, you are his enemy. He does not care about your feelings. Period.

His response of "go hang yourself" is simply a nicer way of saying phuk auf!
it wasn't about me and certainly not about my feelings. i just expected some decency from him but he does not know the meaning of the word ..

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 10:00 AM
I have just bought a Teepee it's sitting in the middle of my hood, if anyone doesn't like it come try to get me to take it down. I do this not to become an Indian, but to honor them for kicking your stupid CK butts. Sorry Paulio, I really do respect you

TruthHurts
11-20-2012, 10:03 AM
I have just bought a Teepee it's sitting in the middle of my hood, if anyone doesn't like it come try to get me to take it down. I do this not to become an Indian, but to honor them for kicking your stupid CK butts. Sorry Paulio, I really do respect you

Buying a teepee doesn't make you an Indian. Honestly, more time than most it usually gets you beat up. 😁

TZora
11-20-2012, 10:07 AM
as i said, continue with the suckup ..

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 10:08 AM
Buying a teepee doesn't make you an Indian. Honestly, more time than most it usually gets you beat up. ��

I know I'm not an Indian, I will never be an Indian as I really see no point in joining a gang. Some people like the team work and have fun in that, I don't. This isn't about becoming an Indian, its about whizzing on CK

TruthHurts
11-20-2012, 10:13 AM
I know I'm not an Indian, I will never be an Indian as I really see no point in joining a gang. Some people like the team work and have fun in that, I don't. This isn't about becoming an Indian, its about whizzing on CK

I wasn't trying to be a farkin bastage, merely stating a truism!

I too didn't understand the reasoning to be in a gang.... Till I joined one. The game has a whole new aspect to it that adds enough excitement (for me) to keep me playing.

TZora
11-20-2012, 10:13 AM
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/butt-kisser-smiley.gif

(CK) EL
11-20-2012, 10:16 AM
I too didn't understand the reasoning to be in a gang.... Till I joined one. The game has a whole new aspect to it that adds enough excitement (for me) to keep me playing.

same here ...

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 10:18 AM
@ TruthHurts

No problem I get your point.

@ 499450793

Thats funny, best thing you have done today

TZora
11-20-2012, 10:21 AM
@ 499450793

Thats funny, best thing you have done today
thanks. that pic is for all those who are queued up in the butt kissing contest for Indians :p

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 10:23 AM
thanks. that pic is for all those who are queued up in the butt kissing contest for Indians :p

All it needs is sound and it would be great

Dipstik
11-20-2012, 11:12 AM
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/CCTruthHurts/c0077c87c988bb3fce854d0984b7e5e8_zps1a2bdb98.jpg

Teepees are great... I'd recommend one for anyone!

Coldjoey
11-20-2012, 11:18 AM
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/CCTruthHurts/c0077c87c988bb3fce854d0984b7e5e8_zps1a2bdb98.jpg

CONFUSED; if this is your hood who the heck is attacking you?

Dipstik
11-20-2012, 11:19 AM
Truthhurts was nice enough to take a picture of my hood and save it somewhere on his computer. A discussion of my hood came up last night, and he had a picture ready to post. I wonder why he was saving it, but I appreciate it!

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Screen shots do exist yah know.

Sasha54
11-20-2012, 11:21 AM
@Coldjoey - exactly my thought - what a tool.....

Dipstik
11-20-2012, 11:22 AM
I was too lazy to set up a photobucket account just for that, so truthy posted it.

Ramshutu
11-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Dipstik, I like the cut of your jib. You troll people just as much in game as you do on the forums.

Dipstik
11-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I probably could have put that 40 tapjoy gold more efficiently, but if you don't use it to send a big middle finger to someone, why bother?

Ramshutu
11-20-2012, 11:31 AM
I tried hood art ages ago and didn't have the patience. I respect anyone who can put that much effort and patienceninto annoying the [ExpDel] out of someone.

Sam @
11-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Wow half pint, you must have half the brains or less for threads and comments like these 

Lupo
11-20-2012, 07:36 PM
For (Ck)T Zora and (Ck) EL, I have one single advice, please do not hang yourself, I want to see you in game ASAP.

Tomatoneverdie
11-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Lupo, you are so mean you hurt my feeling😭

Dipstik
11-20-2012, 07:42 PM
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?

TZora
11-20-2012, 07:49 PM
For (Ck)T Zora and (Ck) EL, I have one single advice, please do not hang yourself, I want to see you in game ASAP.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hwwidcSs1r3f9ymo1_250.gif

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 07:53 PM
@Dora

That ones been used, just saying

Lupo
11-20-2012, 07:56 PM
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?

Let give few examples:

(ck)Vader - dropped mafia to 344, claiming that he needs a vacation but still playing on a daily base ( i will go down one day to beat him up 24/7 just to get him mad)

(ck)Strife - dropped mafia to escape my fierce attacks (seems like Vadher teach him to do so)

(ck) Dumpkuku - very brave warrior until confronted me, in 3 weeks dropped ck tag and mafia members to 300 (seems like is trying to get a new name to get undetected, he sold all his money buildings)

(ck)RikkyBobby - dropped mafia to 250 to escape my punishment

and list can continue ....

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:02 PM
@Dora

but still works .. perfect for the situation haha

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:04 PM
Let give few examples:

(ck)Vader - dropped mafia to 344, claiming that he needs a vacation but still playing on a daily base ( i will go down one day to beat him up 24/7 just to get him mad)

(ck)Strife - dropped mafia to escape my fierce attacks (seems like Vadher teach him to do so)

(ck) Dumpkuku - very brave warrior until confronted me, in 3 weeks dropped ck tag and mafia members to 300 (seems like is trying to get a new name to get undetected, he sold all his money buildings)

(ck)RikkyBobby - dropped mafia to 250 to escape my punishment

and list can continue ....

and then for your bravery, you were elected the president of the States

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 08:06 PM
but still works .. perfect for the situation haha

Not really

Back to being not funny I see

Reznor
11-20-2012, 08:07 PM
@Dora

.....many times

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Not really
@Pokenose

how about this one?

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/butt-kisser-smiley.gif

you love that .. dont u :p

Dipstik
11-20-2012, 08:11 PM
@Pokenose

how about this one?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Ass+kiss_4f8568_3974306.jpg

Image fail.jpg?

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Trolled by the troll, Troll.

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Image fail.jpg?
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/04/500x_think_with_your_dipstick.jpg

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 08:15 PM
^ been used before......imgfail2.fail

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Image fail.jpg?
actually, the site that's hosting the image must have disallowed hotlinking .. changed the pic

Sasha54
11-20-2012, 08:19 PM

Duh - WTF??

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 08:19 PM
So now we are gonna resort to childish name calling? Well I would engage you in a battle of wits but I make it a policy to never attack anyone who's unarmed

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:26 PM
So now we are gonna resort to childish name calling? Well I would engage you in a battle of wits but I make it a policy to never attack anyone who's unarmed
i'm sure that's for Lupo :p

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 08:27 PM
i'm sure that's for Lupo :p

Wrong its for you sweetheart, Lupo never called me names

Honey Boo Boo
11-20-2012, 08:28 PM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/04/500x_think_with_your_dipstick.jpg

Fail again. Dippy doesn't have a "C" in his name.

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:29 PM
Duh - WTF??
this is a game .. just a game .. nothing more, nothing less. in-game reds don't matter at all. right now i'm level 137. i'm trying my best to level up asap. i'll see how Lupo or anyone else make me drop mafia or change my name.

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Wrong its for you sweetheart, Lupo never called me names
ur making me laugh dude. namecalling, passing personal remarks, twisting names, showing fists over a game, bragging, bullying .. sounds much like the Indians :)
go check his posts, he is full of crap .. don't wish to waste my time over quoting his bs left all over in his posts.

the_dude
11-20-2012, 08:35 PM
this is a game .. just a game .. nothing more, nothing less. in-game reds don't matter at all. right now i'm level 137. i'm trying my best to level up asap. i'll see how Lupo or anyone else make me drop mafia or change my name.

Why would you do what your rival gang tells you to do? Thats why they call you sheep. Play how you want.

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Fail again. Dippy doesn't have a "C" in his name.
lol yeah, true that ..

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:38 PM
Why would you do what your rival gang tells you to do? Thats why they call you sheep. Play how you want.
nope, not doing it for them. doing myself a favor. just wish to climb up the ladder and the sooner i reach higher levels, sooner i will stop playing this game. exams coming up in a few months, got just a couple of months to waste time over this game and then i don't know if i will have enough time to keep playing or will i quit .. i don't know yet.

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 08:43 PM
ur making me laugh dude. namecalling, passing personal remarks, twisting names, showing fists over a game, bragging, bullying .. sounds much like the Indians :)
go check his posts, he is full of crap .. don't wish to waste my time over quoting his bs left all over in his posts.

And none of it was directed at you till you stuck your nose in, I called out half pint for acting like a fool and you had to stick your nose in. When did I brag, bully or pass personal remarks?

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 08:47 PM
And none of it was directed at you till you stuck your nose in, I called out half pint for acting like a fool and you had to stick your nose in. When did I brag, bully or pass personal remarks?
Drop it. Its like talking to a wall.

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:47 PM
ur name says it all honey, i've seen u more than one occasion buttkissing Indians. and for Tizda, he did not talk about u, he called for the Indians but you love poking ur nose into it, don't u mr. Pokenose :p

the_dude
11-20-2012, 08:49 PM
nope, not doing it for them. doing myself a favor. just wish to climb up the ladder and the sooner i reach higher levels, sooner i will stop playing this game. exams coming up in a few months, got just a couple of months to waste time over this game and then i don't know if i will have enough time to keep playing or will i quit .. i don't know yet.

Yeah right, no one quits this game. Its like crack. They all come back without therapy.

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:49 PM
Drop it. Its like talking to a wall.
http://www.hillmanwonders.com/great_wall_china/great_wall_china_p.jpg
The great wall of China?

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Your right Ghost. Have a good night 499450793

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Yeah right, no one quits this game. Its like crack. They all come back without therapy.
u may be right but can't ignore exams, matter of choice which is more important. i may quit playing for some time like a month or two until the exams are over but not sure if i can overcome the addiction of collecting my buildings regularly hahaha .. we'll see ...

TZora
11-20-2012, 08:53 PM
Your right Ghost. Have a good night 499450793
good night Nosey .. have a good sleep

<3 Hz
11-20-2012, 08:56 PM
I need discipline? OK, I'll just bend over now & Lupo can spank me. LOL

Tomatoneverdie
11-20-2012, 09:02 PM

Best thing said in this thread....

Lupo
11-20-2012, 09:05 PM

You're full of crap [nothing unusual, you're an (ck)], but others have different opinions , and let me quote a guy who's well know in game and forum, his name Dangerous Greg aka Alchemy. I quote "I appreciate you saying that and I can assure you the respect goes both ways. I told Sam in an e-mail exchange that I thought your role in the Indian organization is brilliant in terms of effective strategy. You have no weakness to exploit and play the game with an absolute determination. My hat goes off to you and your friends. I'd really like to see our clans align. Like I told Sam, I have great friends in both camps and the Indians have always had my support."
Period (sic)

Nicky the Nose
11-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Best thing said in this thread....

Yep, I agree spot on

TZora
11-20-2012, 10:26 PM
You're full of crap [nothing unusual, you're an (ck)], but others have different opinions , and let me quote a guy who's well know in game and forum, his name Dangerous Greg aka Alchemy. I quote "I appreciate you saying that and I can assure you the respect goes both ways. I told Sam in an e-mail exchange that I thought your role in the Indian organization is brilliant in terms of effective strategy. You have no weakness to exploit and play the game with an absolute determination. My hat goes off to you and your friends. I'd really like to see our clans align. Like I told Sam, I have great friends in both camps and the Indians have always had my support."
Period (sic)
and that allows u to run ur mouth without caring at all? u can't carry on with a simple discussion without smacktalk, ur problem sweety. fix it and u will have my respect.

by the way, i am getting PMs from many forumers and here is one:

Nice to see someone else stand up to these wannabes

I loved the picture of the buttkissing Indians. This forum is over run with Indian wannabes! Thank you for showing them their place

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 10:40 PM
You're making a fool out of yourself and CK. For those who cant speak up and have to use mules to get their message out. Well, you get the picture. Puppets.

But most likely our level 137 friend is just showing off as always. Knowing we cant touch you down there is cool huh. Dont worry. We know your time wont ever come. Cold Kampers.

Lupo
11-20-2012, 10:41 PM
by the way, i am getting PMs from many forumers and here is one:

all of them anonymously of course. You will never be able to stand up against me, maybe you can bent for me, but this is another story. As I said before you better find me in game cuz I'm tired of listening your verbal diarrhea, to much talk and very less whack.

TZora
11-20-2012, 10:59 PM
Knowing we cant touch you down there is cool huh. Dont worry. We know your time wont ever come. Cold Kampers.
why can't u start a new player and level up to 137 to beat me? if u can't do that then stop begging people to give up their lives and level up quickly :)

TZora
11-20-2012, 11:00 PM
to much talk and very less whack.
look who's talking .. lmao

Canoehead
11-21-2012, 12:05 AM
Lupo does about 900-1000 attacks per day, about 60 of them against me, so I can hardly be considered a fan. In fairness, his approach to gameplay is pretty compelling - a high stat attacking machine with no money buildings to rob in revenge. He is the guy on the other team that we all love to hate but wish we had on our own team

TZora
11-21-2012, 12:21 AM
a high stat attacking machine with no money buildings to rob in revenge.
what? Lupo has no money buildings? i've got to LOL.

Burn
11-21-2012, 12:37 AM
zzzDore, in case you hadn't noticed, our interest in CK is over. So your time might be better spent getting that new website straightened out, because currently it looks crap and no-one is using it ;)

sister morphine
11-21-2012, 12:53 AM
zzzDore, in case you hadn't noticed, our interest in CK is over. So your time might be better spent getting that new website straightened out, because currently it looks crap and no-one is using it ;)
The second site Zora made looked better at least - http://coldkarma.enjin.com/home - so it's a mystery why they went with the other.

Burn
11-21-2012, 01:17 AM
Yep, that is a lot better, the previous effort was awful.

(CK) EL
11-21-2012, 01:50 AM

the way you talk you must be an expert in web designing
why don't u show us your own site www.burn.indians.com so we can compare?
u said that ck isn't in your interests any more, why don't you keep your words even for five minutes and again you are talking about our site?

TruthHurts
11-21-2012, 07:22 AM
u said that ck isn't in your interests any more, why don't you keep your words even for five minutes and again you are talking about our site?

Weak the force is with this one.

His references were jibs at Doras ability to make the CK website not the CK in general.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/CCTruthHurts/705f316b663b82854c422d94f69b8c6d_zps598e4bb8.jpg

Dipstik
11-21-2012, 07:49 AM
OMG u just cant win so u talk about kittens n irons! wtf!

iteachem
11-21-2012, 07:50 AM

7 unique hits on September 29th.. a record CK usage .... nice coordination..good to see 7 of you working together

(CK) EL
11-21-2012, 08:08 AM
7 unique hits on September 29th.. a record CK usage .... nice coordination..good to see 7 of you working together

go teach someone else,
no need for another round of this

Dangerous Greg
11-21-2012, 08:10 AM
Lupo does about 900-1000 attacks per day, about 60 of them against me, so I can hardly be considered a fan. In fairness, his approach to gameplay is pretty compelling - a high stat attacking machine with no money buildings to rob in revenge. He is the guy on the other team that we all love to hate but wish we had on our own team

In my opinion, Canoehead is accurate in his assessment of Lupo and this was the spirit of my comments on Lupo's wall. My stats are high enough that I don't need to kiss butt to gain leniency. I can trade paint with the Indians and Lupo all day if that was what I wanted to do. The fact of the matter is, the Indians are the strongest and most well organized clan. They deserve respect for their individuals as well as a functioning cohesive group.

TZora
11-21-2012, 08:19 AM
obviously, you do not know much about websites. no i'm not trying to give u nuts burn, we are all good in our own fields. first of all, with all the sh1t-throwing contest, u, me and everyone knows that more or less its a drama and it is just a game. u certainly are better than me with all the tail pulling, Joey is the master of pics lol but hey, internet is my life and websites are my business. just give me any domain name, i can raise an ecommerce platform with the functionality of Ebay in a few hours. Nope, not bragging, I can prove it any time :)

the looks may matter to many but what's inside is a different story altogether. good websites are built on strong platforms. and Shivtr.com has a stronger platform/functionality compared to enjin.com. what you guys are comparing is the "template" used on both of the websites. give me a few minutes, i'll make a few changes on the current website and you'll see ..

TZora
11-21-2012, 08:36 AM
The second site Zora made looked better at least - http://coldkarma.enjin.com/home - so it's a mystery why they went with the other.
sister, the mystery is the functionality of the site and of course, security features. the enjin.com platform is not that good compared to some of the other services available.

TZora
11-21-2012, 08:42 AM
once again wrong burn .. all those 7 hits were me because i was constantly playing with the site using different browsers, i have 6 browsers. one hit may be from some web bot .. i know that's crap, the tracking is supposed to show unique hits based on IP address, not different browsers. that's why i did not do much with that site and left it. i might just login and hit "delete account/website" .. anyway, they'll delete the site over a period of inactivity.

TZora
11-21-2012, 08:47 AM
the Indians are the strongest and most well organized clan. They deserve respect for their individuals as well as a functioning cohesive group.
the whole world is bending over for the "stronger/powerful" and not for the one who "cares and wishes to make the world better" .. what different are u? indians may be strong "in the game" but some of them are really low on decency levels :p

Dipstik
11-21-2012, 08:59 AM
the whole world is bending over for the "stronger/powerful" and not for the one who "cares and wishes to make the world better"

So you're saying I should be "bending over" to someone who "cares and wishes to make the world better?" Sounds like something Ellsworth Toohey would say.

TonySpaghetti
11-21-2012, 08:59 AM
sister, the mystery is the functionality of the site and of course, security features. the enjin.com platform is not that good compared to some of the other services available.

The site doesn't render properly on iPad.

isshi
11-21-2012, 09:11 AM
In my opinion, Canoehead is accurate in his assessment of Lupo and this was the spirit of my comments on Lupo's wall. My stats are high enough that I don't need to kiss butt to gain leniency. I can trade paint with the Indians and Lupo all day if that was what I wanted to do. The fact of the matter is, the Indians are the strongest and most well organized clan. They deserve respect for their individuals as well as a functioning cohesive group.

we inturn give you Greg the same respect you deserve. infact i do not rob or fight people i like and would rather have them in my mob which quite a few players can confirm.

This thread was made by tidza who is need of some help, prozac maybe a good starting point. feeling kinda sorry for him!!!

sister morphine
11-21-2012, 09:14 AM
Zora, what I know about web design could be written on the back of a very small stamp but suspected there might be some technical reason for not using that one. Aesthetically though it walks over the other site so far. If you can change the first maybe it might attract some more usage from CK members; you must be disappointed with the take-up after your efforts. That is the issue really. Even the existing email system only attracts use from a small number of CK's members (unless there is a whole lot of one one one stuff going on I wasn't privy to)

(CK) EL
11-21-2012, 10:17 AM

did somebody said that indians (as a team) don't deserve respect, did somebody said that lupo isn't a dedicated player?
read my posts again please and more carefully, thank you

Dipstik
11-21-2012, 10:21 AM
I consistently say that no one deserves "respect" for any amount of perceived skill at this game. Anyone who thinks otherwise (especially in order to demand respect for himself) deserves to be mocked.

Tomatoneverdie
11-21-2012, 10:24 AM
Got to give Zora some credit for duking it out with the entire Indians, but where are the rest of CK? The only team effort I saw here is from Indians....Oh, and spare me the 8uttkissing remark, I knew I kiss 8utts already, I'm married....

*edit, sorry, you do have a helping hand from CK(EL), my bad

Burn
11-21-2012, 10:48 AM
obviously, you do not know much about websites - internet is my life and websites are my business. just give me any domain name, i can raise an ecommerce platform with the functionality of Ebay in a few hours. Nope, not bragging, I can prove it any time

Frankly I'm not convinced. Firstly both sites mentioned are CMS systems of sorts, and all you do is add content by filling in the blanks? It's certainly not 'web development'.

Secondly, if you were building a community website, there are far better solutions available than the ones you have opted for - from a user perspective, a version of this site, based on PHPBB3, would have offered an altogether more fluid and familiar frontend for your users.

Alternatively Wordpress, with community and forum features all available as plugins, bbpress for example, would have given you an easy-to-build and extensible solution that works on all platforms.

On evidence seen thus far, I think you're a hobbyist rather than a pro. But everyone has to start somewhere, so you keep on plugging away kiddo :)

TZora
11-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Frankly I'm not convinced. Firstly both sites mentioned are CMS systems of sorts, and all you do is add content by filling in the blanks? It's certainly not 'web development'.
and who says that i "developed" the site on Shivtr.com?

Secondly, if you were building a community website, there are far better solutions available than the ones you have opted for - from a user perspective, a version of this site, based on PHPBB3, would have offered an altogether more fluid and familiar frontend for your users.
domain name? hosting? there are tens of other solutions .. phpbb, punbb, smf, blabla .. although i DO have VPN hosting account but that website (*provided by Shivtr.com) could do everything we intended to do.

Alternatively Wordpress, with community and forum features all available as plugins, bbpress for example, would have given you an easy-to-build and extensible solution that works on all platforms.
Wordpress is a blogging software, hell easy to install, use and modify. BBPress the plugin is a super pain in the rear. I have used it on more than one occasion but it sucks. BBPress is a sorrya$$ forum plugin built specifically for Wordpress. Why would i use any of those when the point is "Discussion" not "Blogging".

On evidence seen thus far, I think you're a hobbyist rather than a pro. But everyone has to start somewhere, so you keep on plugging away kiddo :)
if your purpose of this conversation is to pull tails then yes, i'm a newbie and i don't know nothing about designing websites.

TZora
11-21-2012, 11:29 AM
So you're saying I should be "bending over" to someone who "cares and wishes to make the world better?" Sounds like something Ellsworth Toohey would say.
whatever floats yer boat mate lol ..

TZora
11-21-2012, 11:31 AM
The site doesn't render properly on iPad.
which one Tony, the old one or the new one lol .. by the way, i just changed the template and guess it somewhat looks better now :D

TZora
11-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Zora, what I know about web design could be written on the back of a very small stamp but suspected there might be some technical reason for not using that one. Aesthetically though it walks over the other site so far. If you can change the first maybe it might attract some more usage from CK members; you must be disappointed with the take-up after your efforts. That is the issue really. Even the existing email system only attracts use from a small number of CK's members (unless there is a whole lot of one one one stuff going on I wasn't privy to)
yes there were some customizing issues. i did write to enjin.com but they never replied back so i tried some other service.

TonySpaghetti
11-21-2012, 11:47 AM
if your purpose of this conversation is to pull tails then yes, i'm a newbie and i don't know nothing about designing websites.

I think you meant "anything." "Nothing" would also mean we'd have to add proper English to the list of things you don't know anything about. :)

which one Tony, the old one or the new one lol .. by the way, i just changed the template and guess it somewhat looks better now :D

This one: http://coldkarma.enjin.com/home.

By the way, I was being facetious with the first comment. You seem cool, gotta respect someone willing to fight like you do for a sinking ship. The "nothing" use just made me cringe a bit, like someone scratching their nails on a chalkboard.

Deluxe
11-21-2012, 11:49 AM
I consistently say that no one deserves "respect" for any amount of perceived skill at this game. Anyone who thinks otherwise (especially in order to demand respect for himself) deserves to be mocked.

I agree with that. I respect community leaders and people who raise children with values and integrity. This game doesnt earn anyone respect in my book, though specific interactions with fellow players/forumites may form the basis for respect under certain circumstances.

TZora
11-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Got to give Zora some credit for duking it out with the entire Indians, but where are the rest of CK? The only team effort I saw here is from Indians....Oh, and spare me the 8uttkissing remark, I knew I kiss 8utts already, I'm married....

*edit, sorry, you do have a helping hand from CK(EL), my bad
there's no gain in the sh1t throwing contest with the Indians because there's literally nothing to win out of it. secondly, i'm enough to kick butts, why would i need help from my 140 brothers and sisters :D

and ur typing 8utts or butts does not make a difference:

Swear or use any obscenities (Cutting out a single letter or replacing with symbols counts as swearing, we all know what you mean.)

TZora
11-21-2012, 11:54 AM
I think you meant "anything." "Nothing" would also mean we'd have to add proper English to the list of things you don't know anything about. :)
that's how we speak here in Aus, i know it sounds different but don't think it is wrong English.

Dipstik
11-21-2012, 11:54 AM
I've often wondered what the rules is about just typing ****? Nothing's being filtered... I'm just typing ****. Feel free to fill in whatever **** you feel like. Maybe I should send Mark a PM about it? :)

TonySpaghetti
11-21-2012, 11:56 AM
there's no gain in the sh1t throwing contest with the Indians because there's literally nothing to win out of it. secondly, i'm enough to kick butts, why would i need help from my 140 brothers and sisters :D

and ur typing 8utts or butts does not make a difference:

Much like replacing i's with 1's. personally, I prefer replacing the "i" with a "¡" (inverted exclamation point). Looks cooler and makes people wonder why my word didn't get automatically edited. :D

iteachem
11-21-2012, 11:56 AM
I've often wondered what the rules is about just typing ****? Nothing's being filtered... I'm just typing ****. Feel free to fill in whatever **** you feel like. Maybe I should send Mark a PM about it? :)

Okay that was funny as ***** just lost my coffee all over my IPAD

TonySpaghetti
11-21-2012, 11:57 AM
that's how we speak here in Aus, i know it sounds different but don't think it is wrong English.

Don't kid yourself. It is absolutely wrong.

TZora
11-21-2012, 11:57 AM
This one: http://coldkarma.enjin.com/home.
That portal is out of question, have left it so lets not talk about it :)

By the way, I was being facetious with the first comment. You seem cool, gotta respect someone willing to fight like you do for a sinking ship. The "nothing" use just made me cringe a bit, like someone scratching their nails on a chalkboard.
Thank you for the kind words, u r sugar :o
the sinking part is wrong and the language part .. not sure what i should say

Deluxe
11-21-2012, 11:59 AM
The "nothing" use just made me cringe a bit, like someone scratching their nails on a chalkboard.
Or like yesterday when i had a pointy booger super deep in my nose and i picked and picked to no avail and i ultimately had to snort it into the back of my throat before spitting it out...cringe like that..?

TonySpaghetti
11-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Or like yesterday when i had a pointy booger super deep in my nose and i picked and picked to no avail and i ultimately had to snort it into the back of my throat before spitting it out...cringe like that..?

Basically, or when its stuck there so much that your eyes water when you finally succeed in prying it loose.

TZora
11-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Much like replacing i's with 1's. personally, I prefer replacing the "i" with a "¡" (inverted exclamation point). Looks cooler and makes people wonder why my word didn't get automatically edited. :D
butt vs sh1t ...

butt butt butts butts butts butt <-nothing filtered, Gree loves ur and my butt. geez plz don't ban me now marky
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** <-all filtered. so i have to add 1.

why do u have to type 8utts when butts work? lolol

Nicky the Nose
11-21-2012, 12:04 PM

Stop I'm laughins so hard I'm gonna cry

TonySpaghetti
11-21-2012, 12:05 PM
Gree loves ur and my butt.

I dunno, I've never seen yours, but I can guarantee that mine isn't anything special. If you're interested in putting your money where your uhhh 8utt is, PM me. Haha

Deluxe
11-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Basically, or when its stuck there so much that your eyes water when you finally succeed in prying it loose.

Yah those are rough. If i get those out the front door its usually with cartilage and blood in tow

Nicky the Nose
11-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Yah those are rough. If i get those out the front door its usually with cartilage and blood in tow

Thanks, now I have a headache

TonySpaghetti
11-21-2012, 12:10 PM

Lmfao. :)

TZora
I dunno, I've never seen yours, but I can guarantee that mine isn't anything special. If you're interested in putting your money where your uhhh 8utt is, PM me. Haha
lol nah, i'm not interested in fluttering them over a forum filled with kiddies :D

Deluxe
Thanks, now I have a headache

You, of all people, should appreciate this conversation!

Nicky the Nose
11-21-2012, 12:12 PM
@ Deluxe

Well done, great laugh, you made my day dude

TZora
11-21-2012, 12:12 PM
thanks for making the convo so healthy, ur one genius we needed to further derail the thread lol

Nicky the Nose
11-21-2012, 12:16 PM

I did, I have the headache from laughing, still chuckle when I think about it, BRAVO

Deluxe
11-21-2012, 12:20 PM
thanks for making the convo so healthy, ur one genius we needed to further derail the thread lol

Amidst all the negativity, who doesnt like some good old-fashioned boogie talk...?

TZora
11-21-2012, 12:24 PM
yea continue with the gold digging .. better yet call up each other and fix a place to help each other lol
cya all around, gotta do some stuff ..

Nicky the Nose
11-21-2012, 12:47 PM
yea continue with the gold digging .. better yet call up each other and fix a place to help each other lol
cya all around, gotta do some stuff ..

Just giving credit where it is do, why don't you go play in traffic

Dangerous Greg
11-21-2012, 02:13 PM
did somebody said that indians (as a team) don't deserve respect, did somebody said that lupo isn't a dedicated player?
read my posts again please and more carefully, thank you

My comments had nothing to do with anything that you said. I was just making a comment about Canoehead's assessment that Lupo is a player that people like to see on their side.

For myself, I can respect strategic thinking and effective gameplay and still know very little about the person. This is a game after all and as such should have entertainment value. As soon as that isn't true, it might be time to stop playing.

There is a social element to this game that is appealing as well. I've made some good friends on the forum, in our clan and in other clans. I am willing to bet I will remember these friends longer than I remember the game.

Dr BoneCrusher
11-21-2012, 02:16 PM
There is a social element to this game that is appealing as well. I've made some good friends on the forum, in our clan and in other clans. I am willing to bet I will remember these friends longer than I remember the game.

+1...............

Nicky the Nose
11-21-2012, 03:14 PM
My comments had nothing to do with anything that you said. I was just making a comment about Canoehead's assessment that Lupo is a player that people like to see on their side.

For myself, I can respect strategic thinking and effective gameplay and still know very little about the person. This is a game after all and as such should have entertainment value. As soon as that isn't true, it might be time to stop playing.

Now that is the best comment in this thread, sorry I'm butt kissing again

Carmine74
11-21-2012, 04:38 PM

Very Nice!!!

TZora
11-22-2012, 06:26 AM
Just giving credit where it is do, why don't you go play in traffic
not sure if u understood what i said there ..

TZora
11-22-2012, 06:27 AM

+1 .......

Sasha54
11-22-2012, 06:35 AM
not sure if u understood what i said there ..

NO - not sure if you understand.

Just leave - as in GTFO.....

Go write a web page or something........lol

TZora
11-22-2012, 06:40 AM
thank you for the kind words and the advice .. i'll look forward to it :)

Sasha54
11-22-2012, 06:42 AM
thank you for the kind words and the advice .. i'll look forward to it :)

English isn't your first language is it?

TZora
11-22-2012, 06:54 AM
you are correct .. *removed personal info*

TonySpaghetti
11-22-2012, 09:32 AM

Not to generalize, but English appears to be a problem for the folks down under. Tony Montana is a great example.

Sasha54
11-22-2012, 10:03 AM
Not to generalize, but English appears to be a problem for the folks down under. Tony Montana is a great example.

It isn't for the ones that I know - they speak perfect English - just with an accent!!

yes - personal information removed by Dora the Explorer - but I already saw it - and memorized it.........lol

Burn
11-22-2012, 10:04 AM
In late-18th-century Britain, people would hang for petty offences, yet crime was rife. The gaols were bursting and over-flow prisoners were kept in notorious 'hulks': rotting old ships moored offshore. Out of this situation was born the 'solution' - 'The Sydney Experiment': criminals perceived to 'damage' British society would be transported to Australia. Thus Sydney was founded as 'an open-air prison' with 'walls 14,000 miles thick'.

Hardly the perfect foundations from which to breed philosophers and scholars ;)

Sasha54
11-22-2012, 10:06 AM
In late-18th-century Britain, people would hang for petty offences, yet crime was rife. The gaols were bursting and over-flow prisoners were kept in notorious 'hulks': rotting old ships moored offshore. Out of this situation was born the 'solution' - 'The Sydney Experiment': criminals perceived to 'damage' British society would be transported to Australia. Thus Sydney was founded as 'an open-air prison' with 'walls 14,000 miles thick'.

Hardly the perfect foundations from which to breed philosophers and scholars ;)

I wasn't gonna go there - trust you to..........LOL

TZora
11-22-2012, 10:21 AM
yes - personal information removed by Dora the Explorer - but I already saw it - and memorized it.........lol
wow i have some fans here now who love to know about me :o

Sasha54
11-22-2012, 10:24 AM
wow i have some fans here now who love to know about me :o

Not really........

just gathering intel little one!

TZora
11-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Not really........

just gathering intel little one!
and how is that going to help you?

sister morphine
11-22-2012, 10:32 AM
and how is that going to help you?
I wondered that. It was hardly of the "I was a teenage axe murderer" variety!

TZora
11-22-2012, 10:40 AM
yea .. but the "intention" does matter a lot .. now they (Indians) gonna go find out something about the Republic Of Fiji and then come back here with all their charm and type some degraded comments .. idc ya bunch of monkeys :p

sister morphine
11-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Well if anyone, Indian or otherwise comes out with some racist garbage they'll be judged on it. I think Sasha was just yanking your chain Zora, cos she knew you'd respond.

Sasha54
11-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Well if anyone, Indian or otherwise comes out with some racist garbage they'll be judged on it. I think Sasha was just yanking your chain Zora, cos she knew you'd respond.

You got that right!!

TZora
11-22-2012, 07:08 PM
You got that right!!
i don't mind a healthy communication as far as ethics go along :)

TZora
11-22-2012, 07:16 PM
I think Sasha was just yanking your chain Zora, cos she knew you'd respond.
if they want me to respond, i will respond. i have made some commitments to my fans, gotta keep up :D

Sandukan
11-22-2012, 07:16 PM
I hate to drop in at the end but was the leader of the Indians ever identified and who did shoot JR?

Dipstik
11-22-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm pretty sure the Indians are all a dream sequence

Jtstar7439
11-23-2012, 11:53 AM
So am I the only person who actually tried to read this whole thread and after 17 pages still didn't get the point? 😜

Dipstik
11-23-2012, 12:00 PM
17 pages of drama is its own point.

Jtstar7439
11-23-2012, 12:01 PM
17 pages of drama is its own point.

Very good point.....

Lupo
11-23-2012, 12:06 PM
So am I the only person who actually tried to read this whole thread and after 17 pages still didn't get the point? ��

ask Zora for the point, but try to catch her fast cuz she's out of seclusion room, on her doctor room, playing on his computer. She might be very soon back on medication so we will all miss her (sic).

P.S. Some people are ZERO in game as valor or potential threat, so the only way to do something "important" is to open non-valor threads and speak to themselves all day long.

TZora
11-23-2012, 07:53 PM
more name calling .. more derogatory comments .. keep them coming Lupo, shows how bright you are :)

anyway, this thread is the result of tens of nonsense threads created by Indians against CK. No one wishes to talk about that, butt kissers ...

Dipstik
11-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Quit padding your post count.

Deluxe
11-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Some people are ZERO in game as valor or potential threat, so the only way to do something "important" is to open non-valor threads and speak to themselves all day long.

Funny to see this yahoo talk about valor...

Burn
11-24-2012, 03:16 AM
anyway, this thread is the result of tens of nonsense threads created by Indians against CK. No one wishes to talk about that, butt kissers ...

I told you, there is no further Indian interest in CK, the Spy thread was the end of it, so...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/quit-whining.jpg

(CK) EL
11-24-2012, 03:29 AM
@ Burn
how about to tell your leader to stop being a rat !!
it's 3 days now that he has 499 mafia.
and how about also to tell your low stat fellows that as i give links to all indians with huge stats (Sam, Iceman, trev, vicius V, etc), to answer to my succesful attacks and give me few links. how all the "big" indians find me unbeaten and all the low stats never do so.
As you didn't hide from me despite that you dropped mafia and you couldn't win, same should do the other indians that i attack and rob all day

Lupo
11-24-2012, 08:46 PM
how all the "big" indians find me unbeaten

Just curious, do you enjoy my lashes?

Dipstik
11-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Do wolves sniff each other's butts?

TZora
11-24-2012, 09:30 PM
I told you, there is no further Indian interest in CK, the Spy thread was the end of it, so...
agreed.......

Deluxe
11-24-2012, 10:23 PM
Do wolves sniff each other's butts?

I think we both know the answer to that...

Deluxe
11-24-2012, 10:27 PM
Behold the fearless Lupo...

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii508/Colter_McArdle/7150D675-2837-466A-BE4C-7651D9AF568F-6257-000005A4FE3EC083_zps9c97eaf3.jpg

(CK) EL
11-24-2012, 11:40 PM
Just curious, do you enjoy my lashes?

i don't care about being beaten from indians with much higher stats.
and i have proven that by giving links.
I also don't attack often indians with much lower stats than mine because there is no challenge for me there.
What i find challenging is to rob somenone or to blow turkeys if i can. (420 attacked me and i sow that he has dropped his mafia in order to get as many turkeys as possible. That misstake is payed with about 40-50 turkeys, please 420 repeat your attack)
i also enjoy fighting indians that have similar stats with me.
It's also very stupid when u say "10-0 Indians"
I know that u r an indian and you will always have 10-0 so don't bother writting because i don't care.

and here is a newsletter...
Your leader Noodles is still a rat (499 mafia) so you may consider attacking him as you do to rats
Burn and 420 have dropped mafia
Xtsonflow has left indians and dropped mafia.

Burn
11-25-2012, 05:49 AM
You appear to have rat tendencies urself - I mean I told you I had dropped mafia, and left you a link - so why drop the news like you are calling me out? Bit sneaky. Like a rat.

I've actually hit the wall a bit, bored, and am going to take a time out, from forums, and game - anyone wants to rob or attack, I'm parking my account at 199 mob, game name Burn.

I'll be back in January, hopefully refreshed and interested again.

Have a good Christmas and New Year all :)

Dipstik
11-25-2012, 06:01 AM
And dipstik moves one spot closer...

(CK) EL
11-25-2012, 06:36 AM
You appear to have rat tendencies urself - I mean I told you I had dropped mafia, and left you a link - so why drop the news like you are calling me out? Bit sneaky. Like a rat.

I've actually hit the wall a bit, bored, and am going to take a time out, from forums, and game - anyone wants to rob or attack, I'm parking my account at 199 mob, game name Burn.

I'll be back in January, hopefully refreshed and interested again.

Have a good Christmas and New Year all :)

You personaly know if i am rat or not. You told me that u dropped mafia in order to chase someone not to park your account.
My guess was that u an 420 were trying to get as many turkies as u can hidding in low mafia and after return with 1000 turkies each. Thats why i called you. My bad on this i apologise.
Its sad that u r stopping now that i am in sharktank for good but I try to live with that. Lol.
Happy new year to you too

Lupo
11-25-2012, 07:32 AM
I know that u r an indian and you will always have 10-0 so don't bother writting because i don't care.

I don't care if you don't care, I always give you 10 lashes and I will enjoy seeing that.

P.S. same message for other sore loser (DeLuxe)

(CK) EL
11-25-2012, 07:57 AM
i also don't care that you don't care that i don't care
I prefer to lose in cc than in real life.
you are the king of sore losers in real life.
next time that you write to my wall these b..ts i will ban you from my wall

Dipstik
11-25-2012, 08:37 AM
I've caught Indians red-handed writing 10-0 on my wall when they only attacked 4 times. I think lupo is only attacking once and lying about the rest.

Also, just block him. He has nothing worthwhile to say anyway.

Deluxe
11-25-2012, 08:48 AM
I don't care if you don't care, I always give you 10 lashes and I will enjoy seeing that.

P.S. same message for other sore loser (DeLuxe)

Says Chunk from Goonies

Deluxe
11-25-2012, 08:50 AM
i also don't care that you don't care that i don't care
I prefer to lose in cc than in real life.
you are the king of sore losers in real life.
next time that you write to my wall these b..ts i will ban you from my wall

+1
Well stated. His 'tenacity' in this game says all i need to know about the lil pup in real life :)

Deluxe
11-25-2012, 09:12 AM
Did i say Lupo was Chunk..?
I meant Sloth:
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii508/Colter_McArdle/DA2D8D3F-51EC-4408-898A-318E629B9AC8-6672-0000064EA6C656A9_zpsc63aad3a.jpg