PDA

View Full Version : Question

Shinazueli
11-19-2012, 06:46 PM
So, my first thread. Please be gentle.

As a hardcore camper on pretty much every single account nowadays, highest level is 85, I'm wondering something.

How am I the only one to realize that leveling past 99 is not ever necessary?

It puts you into a new boss bracket. Bad.

It puts you closer to the whale zone. Bad.

It doesn't open up anything new other than skill points.

You can get 495 allies, which is close enough.

You can unlock everything at half of max level.

How does a game get designed like this?

Does it really cost that much to develop content alllll the way to maximum level?

Because then there'd be a reason to level.

Suggestion for Gree: bite the bullet, pay your software guys some more peanuts, and develop the other half of the content. Then you won't have half the player base with tent pegs barely playing the game. Also, the maximum level rewards should be reaalllllly nice to warrant jumping into that snake pit. Like really awesome units and income buildings. I'm thinking nuclear bombers and banks. Because we all know the banks are where the money is. Lol.

Fl@sh
11-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Whale territory isn't that bad... Plus, the boss is fixed up to level 150 now, so come on up.

Dry
11-19-2012, 06:49 PM
So what is ur Question?

manbeast
11-19-2012, 06:53 PM
there are really good maps unlocked over lvl 105

what is your goal in the game?

mine is to have fun and win. win events. fight people. this means leveling! what are you achieving by not leveling?

also boss's are easy until lvl 150 now.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-19-2012, 07:12 PM
It gets fun up here

Shinazueli
11-19-2012, 10:14 PM
lvl 105 is pretty magical

so is lvl 115.

very important things are unlocked. pm me if you want details.

what is your goal in the game?

mine is to have fun and win. win events. fight people. this means leveling! what are you achieving by not leveling?

also boss's are easy until lvl 150 now.

I'm only new to MW, been playing KA for a while. Really more a discussion then a question. Hopefully to get the ball rolling on more content, through player feedback.

Going to continue this discussion both in the forum and in PMs.

One quick question since I have an audience, I was thinking about purchasing an LE set, is the number A/D stat in the store affected by nation boost? Basically, I want to know if I get an extra 10% on top of the displayed stat in the store for sea units. (UK).

As far as the main topic goes, I personally think more buildings and units unlocked all the way up to the top would prevent people from camping. This would then force Gree to balance extremely high levels, not to mention almost eliminate the "whale" zone as almost everyone would be playing at the highest level. It's simple mmo design all of the real gameplay should happen at the highest level; and players will only do what's incentivized.

The questions are : how does Gree not realize this? And why aren't more players demanding more content? At regular intervals, even.

manbeast
11-19-2012, 10:22 PM
we have. trust me. i've been begging for more buildings forever. they gave us new buildings (all boost buildings and nanos, desal plants, geo thermals) like 6 months ago. since then... nothing!

they'd rather dedicate resources to developing events to squeeze every penny out of every player

Mcdoc
11-19-2012, 10:26 PM
Wait - what was the question again? LoL

albeezy
11-19-2012, 10:26 PM
If you are UK and you get a sea unit from an LE set, then yes, it will receive 10% more A/D due to nation boost. It will also receive up to 20% A/D boost from your boost buildings depending on the level to which you have upgraded them.

manbeast
11-19-2012, 10:41 PM
albeezy-

i have an ally who is lvl 9 named abeezy. that your llp?

Shinazueli
11-19-2012, 10:46 PM
If you are UK and you get a sea unit from an LE set, then yes, it will receive 10% more A/D due to nation boost. It will also receive up to 20% A/D boost from your boost buildings depending on the level to which you have upgraded them.

Thank you.

Shinazueli
11-19-2012, 10:48 PM
The questions are : how does Gree not realize this? And why aren't WAYYYYYYYYYYY more players demanding more content? At regular intervals, even.

Fixed, sorry.

albeezy
11-20-2012, 12:14 AM
albeezy-

i have an ally who is lvl 9 named abeezy. that your llp?
Nope. Must be one of my fans? Lol

May be time for me to get more original!

Fl@sh
11-20-2012, 03:35 AM
@lbeezy - hahaha

I don't think GREE will implement too much since the whales paid tons of money to reach the heights they have attained. I agree, there needs to be some stronger units available for cash purchase though. I wouldn't waste too much money on LE's, I would know, I have hundreds of sets. They are way overpriced! It's like paying $100 for four little pictures that don't even dance for you.

manbeast
11-20-2012, 07:15 PM
Nope. Must be one of my fans? Lol

May be time for me to get more original!

hes been at lvl 9 for weeks. think he already quit. so no worries

manbeast
11-20-2012, 07:17 PM
@lbeezy - hahaha

I don't think GREE will implement too much since the whales paid tons of money to reach the heights they have attained. I agree, there needs to be some stronger units available for cash purchase though. I wouldn't waste too much money on LE's, I would know, I have hundreds of sets. They are way overpriced! It's like paying $100 for four little pictures that don't even dance for you.

how do you feel about fusion?? i've started playing MQ more now that there are bosses and i'm loving fusion. such a cool thing. and gives a real value and worth to in game cash. feel like in game cash us useless in MW right now bc it can only get your stats to 100k. and you are buying 2,000 of the same units. how boring. fusion is really fun IMO.

worst thing about le sets is that you are getting 4 units, but for high stat players like you, 2 of those are useless haha. so you are really only getting 2

Shinazueli
11-20-2012, 08:09 PM
--Snip--worst thing about le sets is that you are getting 4 units, but for high stat players like you, 2 of those are useless haha. so you are really only getting 2--snip--

Three really. Due to the bonus unit. I think the common one is still rather good. Wish they'd implement that bonus unit in KA.

manbeast
11-20-2012, 10:07 PM
--Snip--worst thing about le sets is that you are getting 4 units, but for high stat players like you, 2 of those are useless haha. so you are really only getting 2--snip--

Three really. Due to the bonus unit. I think the common one is still rather good. Wish they'd implement that bonus unit in KA.

i was referring to the top LE unit and the bonus unit

Shinazueli
11-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Ah. Ok. Your entire army is better than the 2nd unit... F me.

Selfproclaimed
11-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Manbeast, are we already allies on MQ? If not, send me a request.

Dreno33
11-20-2012, 11:03 PM
hes been at lvl 9 for weeks. think he already quit. so no worries

psssshtt, i was lvl 9 for like 2 years! lmao..

Speed ump
11-20-2012, 11:33 PM
The whale zone is overhyped for sure. Us bad guys arnt really all that bad.lol. Well maybe we are, and everyone just got used to us. I can say that the play does change and is more intriguing here, and after a while the game becomes more about relationships in the game as opposed to outright battle. Some guys. Who battle can even hold normal and intresting conversations. Some of the to pirates can only use the rare bonus units I their mix, so at a ten percent chance, that equates to 1 k per unit. Great bargain.lol

Mcdoc
11-21-2012, 01:03 AM
They have REALLY nerfed the LE units! The last few Top LE units have had stats that are lower than the Transport Raider I can get for Free!

Bring back the days where the top LE unit had stats over 300 and the Bonus LE had stats over 700 THEN I might be interested in buying a few sets!