PDA

View Full Version : Crazy idea

Bala82
11-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Wouldn't it be great if at the end of the box event all unopened boxes will automatically get opened at the end. it seems unfair if someone collected 50 Boxes but only successful open 15 by end of event. All those unopened boxes are just a waste. :(

I know GREE will never do this but i think this would make a lot of free players like myself happy :)

sexkitteh
11-19-2012, 12:06 PM
I like the way you think Bala!

But I know you know that gree knows that we know :D

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 12:13 PM
You know what would be even better? If all the free scratchers were 6x and the bosses only took one hit.

thevlad
11-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Wouldn't it be great if at the end of the box event all unopened boxes will automatically get opened at the end. it seems unfair if someone collected 50 Boxes but only successful open 15 by end of event. All those unopened boxes are just a waste. :(

I know GREE will never do this but i think this would make a lot of free players like myself happy :)

Would be nice but if this happened the game would be even more unbalanced. Not to mention people would purposely not open the boxes that they have to begin with.
Still though, would be nice :p

Chips
11-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Would be nice but if this happened the game would be even more unbalanced. Not to mention people would purposely not open the boxes that they have to begin with.

No, that would be cheating, right Bala?

Deluxe
11-19-2012, 12:50 PM

It wouldnt be more unbalanced at all. The people who end up with lots of boxes are the people who are not positively affected by the box loot. Not a single item that drops from the event boxes does a dang thing for me except maybe RP...but still a nominal gain from them so i could open hundreds and maybe get enough RP for a couple RPGs that would boost my stats 10 pts...holy unbalanced!

Nicky the Nose
11-19-2012, 12:55 PM
you mean people actually open the boxes, I just collect them waste of time anyway else

Beardy
11-19-2012, 01:29 PM

Cheat..............

TRAZ
11-19-2012, 02:02 PM
How about 1 gold per unopened box...sorta like tapjoy...lol

Ripper
11-19-2012, 04:30 PM

You`ll end up with tons of rifles, coats and racer z. With occasional 10K. Who wants all this junk?

Tomatoneverdie
11-19-2012, 08:15 PM

Me like your idea! But not a chance, haha....

Bala82
11-19-2012, 11:40 PM

I also like this idea as well :)

Dhusagar
11-19-2012, 11:42 PM
There was talk in the past about rewards for unopened boxes. Whatever happened to that idea?

Bala82
11-20-2012, 03:10 AM
There was talk in the past about rewards for unopened boxes. Whatever happened to that idea?

Nothing came from it :(.

Are they going develop this game further or will they focus on their new game Monster quest. Even Mark has abandoned us for modern War game,he been hanging around on that place giving those players updates about game.