PDA

View Full Version : Oct-Nov Drama! :D

sexkitteh
11-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Helllloooo

Can someone recap all the drama I've missed in the past 2 months????

It seems intense!

Police involvement?!?!?!

Someone please enlighten me!

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 11:00 AM
Nothing special, really... today's been kind of fun. Teach managed to turn an off-the-cuff "your mom" comment into a discussion of necrophilia, and then deleted his whole thread and started over.

Where you been? Or... who you been?

Burn
11-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Given the recent lack of trolls to actually enable, seems like Dips has taken up the baton himself, perhaps his last hurrah before he goes full tilt for the whole ban/new troll account/ban cycle.

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 11:25 AM
Burn, I can almost guarantee that you will be banned before I do. I have more self-control than you :)

sexkitteh
11-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Nothing special, really... today's been kind of fun. Teach managed to turn an off-the-cuff "your mom" comment into a discussion of necrophilia, and then deleted his whole thread and started over.

My phone broke and so I was off CC for like a month and didn't feel motivated enough to come on the forum lol...

Kind of nice to see less crazy accounts....

I'm too lazy to read through everything tho lol so I don't know what's going on...

Did see a bit about the CK falling apart...

Then saw that post of CCM calling the cops... it would be nice to know what the hell that was all about though...

Anyways - I'm kind of back... things have been boring and I'm collecting maybe once every other day now... so I'm getting rob left right center... the game for me personally has become stale... turning into a simcity game now... both this and MW...

I'd like a new game... if gree could come up with an mmorpg like game for mobile devices - that would ROCK!

I'd like their latest game of monsters or w/e to be released to android... that also looks kind of fun.

nopenopenope
11-19-2012, 11:45 AM

I'm guessing Sunsets since they both try waaay too hard...

sexkitteh
11-19-2012, 11:47 AM
I'm guessing Sunsets since they both try way too hard...

nice try...

I haven't been anyone... why would I create a second or third or w/e account? :rolleyes:

nopenopenope
11-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Because no one likes you. Why else would you start a return thread? :duh:

Dudebot121256
11-19-2012, 11:50 AM
My phone broke and so I was off CC for like a month and didn't feel motivated enough to come on the forum lol...

Kind of nice to see less crazy accounts....

I'm too lazy to read through everything tho lol so I don't know what's going on...

Did see a bit about the CK falling apart...

Then saw that post of CCM calling the cops... it would be nice to know what the hell that was all about though...

Anyways - I'm kind of back... things have been boring and I'm collecting maybe once every other day now... so I'm getting rob left right center... the game for me personally has become stale... turning into a simcity game now... both this and MW...

I'd like a new game... if gree could come up with an mmorpg like game for mobile devices - that would ROCK!

I'd like their latest game of monsters or w/e to be released to android... that also looks kind of fun.He called the cops? Wow, where was I when that happened. Can you link the thread for me please? Thanks.

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 11:52 AM
I like Kitteh.

sexkitteh
11-19-2012, 11:54 AM
He called the cops? Wow, where was I when that happened. Can you link the thread for me please? Thanks.

This is all I got... why I want someone to spill the goods on this one!

CCM has had to call the police on people on the forum :S

Because no one likes you. Why else would you start a return thread? :duh:

From what I've seen its only old grouchy people that are new to the internetz that don't like me... so I'm just going to assume you are an old grouch...

Welcome to the internetz...

nopenopenope
11-19-2012, 12:01 PM
From what I've seen its only old grouchy people that are new to the internetz that don't like me... so I'm just going to assume you are an old grouch... Well see, I had planned to "loosely borrow" one of Dippy's internets, but Boo Boo never paid him. :(

sexkitteh
11-19-2012, 12:03 PM
Well see, I had planned to "loosely borrow" one of Dippy's internets, but Boo Boo never paid him. :(

I'm not sure this made any sense o_0

Care to rephrase or can someone translate?

nopenopenope
11-19-2012, 12:06 PM
It made perfect sense, but your brain couldn't comprehend it.

sexkitteh
11-19-2012, 12:08 PM
It made perfect sense, but your brain couldn't comprehend it.

You're a wizard Harry!

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 12:12 PM
No, he paid me. Here... you can have one of my internets:

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4949856106381780&pid=15.1

nopenopenope
11-19-2012, 12:19 PM
You're a wizard Harry!

lol who's new to the internetz?

http://www.ps3news.com/images/img_12763.jpg

Here... you can have one of my internets

Sweet! Now if only I could find some scissors...

sexkitteh
11-19-2012, 12:44 PM
lol who's new to the internetz?

http://www.ps3news.com/images/img_12763.jpg

Sweet! Now if only I could find some scissors...

Insert slow clap here -> _______________________

Nicky the Nose
11-19-2012, 01:01 PM
Wow since the Indians told who the spy was the whole forum has become a bit dull. Indians I need a fix quick

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 01:07 PM
Wow since the Indians told who the spy was the whole forum has become a bit dull. Indians I need a fix quick

Don't depend on others to provide meaning in your life. Live for yourself! Ever thought of trolling?

Ramshutu
11-19-2012, 01:12 PM
1.) Joey Cool had an affair with QPR. QPR threatened to bust the whole thing open, and confess to CCM. QPR was banned by CCM just before he could reveal the father of his ugly baby.

2.) Dipstik accidently trolled the head of the Russian Mafia, and was rushed into protective custody after it was revealed they hired Burn to whack him. It was also revealed that Burn was into the Russian Mafia for more money than anyone could guess due to his jet set lifestyle, and his growing double chocolate pop-tart addicition. Every pound he earned went straight into the toaster.

3.) CCM escaped and destroyed most of down-town Tokyo.

4.) Dravak and Pawn XI got into a fight, but as they are both a little girly, it involved slapping. Eighteen hours later, neither won, and both looked like Ragety Anne.

5.) It was revealed that Nicholost wasn't picking his nose, but actually trying to hide his bulbously weird ET finger from public viewing.

6.) Dr Bonecrushers stick-figure avatar FINALLY made it through the wall.

7.) The Indians and CK (asside from Burn and JoeyC) started a massive flame war where everyone who participated made awesome and cutting remarks that made everyone laugh. They resolved their differences after the awesomeness of the thread, and both agreed to put the past behind them. Then, Pamela Ewing awoke to find Patrick Duffy in the shower, who had no recollection of such a thread.

8.) Dangerous Greg managed to track down the source of all the fake profiles and recreated the Human Centipede, with the culprit in the centre; he died of ironic justice. Dangerous Greg is still on the run, and is beleived to be hiding on the moon.

9.) It has become almost impossible, in the context of the forums, to count the combined sum of f***s that were not given.

Ramshutu
11-19-2012, 01:13 PM
no, he paid me. Here... You can have one of my internets:

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=i.4949856106381780&pid=15.1

that is my coupon! For shame!

nopenopenope
11-19-2012, 01:19 PM
#9 all the way....good stuff.

Dr BoneCrusher
11-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Ram, when I read that I started to laugh out load and every around me gave me weird looks. Thanks for that😃😃

Ramshutu
11-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Ram, when I read that I started to laugh out load and every around me gave me weird looks. Thanks for that����

Ramshutu: Getting everyone in the world fired, one forum adict at a time.

sexkitteh
11-19-2012, 02:03 PM
1.) Joey Cool had an affair with QPR. QPR threatened to bust the whole thing open, and confess to CCM. QPR was banned by CCM just before he could reveal the father of his ugly baby.

2.) Dipstik accidently trolled the head of the Russian Mafia, and was rushed into protective custody after it was revealed they hired Burn to whack him. It was also revealed that Burn was into the Russian Mafia for more money than anyone could guess due to his jet set lifestyle, and his growing double chocolate pop-tart addicition. Every pound he earned went straight into the toaster.

3.) CCM escaped and destroyed most of down-town Tokyo.

4.) Dravak and Pawn XI got into a fight, but as they are both a little girly, it involved slapping. Eighteen hours later, neither won, and both looked like Ragety Anne.

5.) It was revealed that Nicholost wasn't picking his nose, but actually trying to hide his bulbously weird ET finger from public viewing.

6.) Dr Bonecrushers stick-figure avatar FINALLY made it through the wall.

7.) The Indians and CK (asside from Burn and JoeyC) started a massive flame war where everyone who participated made awesome and cutting remarks that made everyone laugh. They resolved their differences after the awesomeness of the thread, and both agreed to put the past behind them. Then, Pamela Ewing awoke to find Patrick Duffy in the shower, who had no recollection of such a thread.

8.) Dangerous Greg managed to track down the source of all the fake profiles and recreated the Human Centipede, with the culprit in the centre; he died of ironic justice. Dangerous Greg is still on the run, and is beleived to be hiding on the moon.

9.) It has become almost impossible, in the context of the forums, to count the combined sum of f***s that were not given.

twas brilliant!

Thank you for the chuckle :D

Pretty much what I was looking for :D

TonySpaghetti
11-19-2012, 02:05 PM
Then, Pamela Ewing awoke to find Patrick Duffy in the shower, who had no recollection of such a thread.

Worst moment in TV history!

Nicky the Nose
11-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Ram, you ever think of working in day time television? I think "Days of our lives" could really use your talent

Ramshutu
11-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Ram, you ever think of working in day time television? I think "Days of our lives" could really use your talent

What makes you so sure I don't :)

Nicky the Nose
11-19-2012, 02:20 PM
What makes you so sure I don't :)

You have better material then they are showing, if you do they need to use more of your work. You can miss 10 years of viewing and still know exactly whats going on with 10 mins of viewing. Plus I think your way to intelligent for that type of work

Honey Boo Boo
11-19-2012, 02:48 PM
No, he paid me. Here... you can have one of my internets:

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4949856106381780&pid=15.1

I never paid you, Ram did.

I refused after you implied I was Kringle...that's just F'd up.

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 03:00 PM
OMG it's true... you friggin welshed on me! You owe me some internets, son! Don't make me sic Burn on you. He'll drool on your shoes.

Nicky the Nose
11-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Don't depend on others to provide meaning in your life. Live for yourself! Ever thought of trolling?

Your doing the troll thing quite well, don't think we need another

sez
11-19-2012, 03:47 PM
1.) 9.) It has become almost impossible, in the context of the forums, to count the combined sum of f***s that were not given.

THIS.

+ .01

Awesome