PDA

View Full Version : Indian?

C-live
11-19-2012, 04:18 AM
So I attacked this guy twice in one day because when I found him on the Rivals list.
I won 300K the first time so went back the 2nd time and won the same. He then posts on my wall asking if I am
playing on iPad I reply yes. He then posts saying he has a teepee in his hood ( which I cannot see) so I ask him where
He bought the tent and what does it pay out.
The threat sent by him is that you are not allowed to attack Indians?
If bos doesn't want to be attacked then surely bank the money instead of holding over 700 million.

sister morphine
11-19-2012, 04:28 AM
If you use the regular app rather than HD on the iPad you can see decorations. Just a fact rather than commentary on this.

C-live
11-19-2012, 04:55 AM
So I have to use a lower resolution than I like because of someone else`s attitude

C-live
11-19-2012, 05:35 AM
So now comes the pounding from the Indians, still some people!

sister morphine
11-19-2012, 05:46 AM
So I have to use a lower resolution than I like because of someone else`s attitude
The hood resolution is perfectly acceptable. The only bit that's a pain is your profile is the size of a phone screen. Rivals fills the screen. Download and try it; if it's not for you just get rid.

C-live
11-19-2012, 06:04 AM
At the moment I will leave it as is.
Main reason is I detest bullies.

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 06:23 AM
If everyone's on their ****list, no one is... Just saying.

I think they're getting lazy anyway.

TonySpaghetti
11-19-2012, 07:13 AM
Please take this out of the Off-Topic section. :)

TruthHurts
11-19-2012, 09:40 AM
So now comes the pounding from the Indians, still some people!

Usually, no. If you are battling one Indian, then it is between you two. If you battling all Indians for being "bullies" then, welcome to the hit list!

I never get my brother and sisters involved in my battles unless:
You bash the Indians as a whole. Talking badly, threatening,or saying we are weak will get ALL the Indians to show you how strong we really are.
or
your stats are MORE than double mine and you are just picking on me because I am lower stats than the other Indians. In this case I will introduce you to a more evenly matched rival.

Other than that it is one on one battles. We are not here to "bully" anyone. We are merely playing the game. If you are attacked and you get NO posts on your wall, it was just as if a non-affiliated player attacked you. Don't take it personal just because he happens to have a tee pee.

C-live
11-19-2012, 10:08 AM
Actually our stats are pretty evenly matched. I just happened to attack and won 30K so continued till i reached the limit of 300K. Went back later and tried again with the same result. I lost a couple of the fights but carried on to the limit. It was him who started the Indian thing with the teepee.
today the pounding has started from the huge stat players. Stating regards from BOS.

TonySpaghetti
11-19-2012, 10:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/n5wMh.gif

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 10:54 AM
I suggest you draw a big middle finger in your hood using decorations and put a Teepee next to it. Then sit back and remember that they've all spent thousands of dollars for the privilege of winning these meaningless fights. More power to them :)

11-19-2012, 11:12 AM

At this point, you won't need to adjust anything to find out who the Indians are ;)

Johnny70
11-19-2012, 11:19 AM
evilc you dont have to do anything else let us take care of that for you, the fact is this isnt your first contact with an indian now is it? fact is this was just your last strike, and it isnt because of someone elses attitude its because of yours. we will be seeing you:cool:

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 11:22 AM
Yeah... they're they guys who post silly pictures on your wall all the time.

BOS
11-19-2012, 11:30 AM
So I attacked this guy twice in one day because when I found him on the Rivals list.
I won 300K the first time so went back the 2nd time and won the same. He then posts on my wall asking if I am
playing on iPad I reply yes. He then posts saying he has a teepee in his hood ( which I cannot see) so I ask him where
He bought the tent and what does it pay out.
The threat sent by him is that you are not allowed to attack Indians?
If bos doesn't want to be attacked then surely bank the money instead of holding over 700 million.

Oh C... really had to come on here and start a "pitty me" thread?? I just gave you a friendly warning in game, and you bring it to the forum.

At the moment I will leave it as is.
Main reason is I detest bullies.

At the moment you will stay on the list. Main reason is I detest crybabies.

C-live
11-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Oh C... really had to come on here and start a "pitty me" thread?? I just gave you a friendly warning in game, and you bring it to the forum.

At the moment you will stay on the list. Main reason is I detest crybabies.

It is more like a WTF thread

BOS
11-19-2012, 11:56 AM
It is more like a WTF thread

Well now you know WTF is going on and why it's happening. Should've kept it in game, would have been no problem.

Honey Boo Boo
11-19-2012, 05:12 PM
I suggest you draw a big middle finger in your hood using decorations and put a Teepee next to it. Then sit back and remember that they've all spent thousands of dollars for the privilege of winning these meaningless fights. More power to them :)

Hey Dip, can you post a pic of your hood? I want to see your teepee. :)

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm too lazy. Just sent you an invite... Come look.

jobadass
11-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Please take this out of the Off-Topic section. :)LOL...so belongs in the noob section.

sez
11-19-2012, 06:40 PM
Well now you know WTF is going on and why it's happening. Should've kept it in game, would have been no problem.

Hey Nerlens, did you really ask someone if they "Were not able to see your TeePee?" .... **Shakes head while exhaling slowly**

sez
11-19-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm too lazy. Just sent you an invite... Come look.

I wanna see, I wanna see! I'm to lazy to request you though.

Honey Boo Boo
11-19-2012, 07:09 PM
And I'm too lazy to accept the invite. My finger hurts from blastin c-live's ma.

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 07:14 PM
And I was so proud of my teepee too... :(

TruthHurts
11-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Hey Dip, can you post a pic of your hood? I want to see your teepee. :)

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/CCTruthHurts/c0077c87c988bb3fce854d0984b7e5e8_zps1a2bdb98.jpg

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 07:54 PM
You've just been saving a picture for over a week?

TruthHurts
11-19-2012, 07:56 PM
You've just been saving a picture for over a week?

Not so much saved, just still in my photos. Happened to have it and thought I would oblige.

Honey Boo Boo
11-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Lol! Nice. Even showing your love for payam.

You have a lot of shantytown bldgs Dippy.

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Well thank you. Your creepy habit was very convenient :)

Edit: they're sorted by collection times... The good ones are off screen. I have $1.2 million iph.

Paulio
11-19-2012, 11:52 PM
You Indians are starting to contradict yourselves. First, one states that the Indians fight their own battles. Then another calls for help for getting attacked and losing unbanked cash. Hmmm....

One a side note - @TruthHurts, I've grown to sort of like you since you came onto the forums with your "Truth Hurts" thread. But didn't you make that thread with the intent to bash crime city gangs for being idiotic? You said some nice things about the Indians, but when everyone accused you of sucking up and trying to get the nod, you said you would never join any gang because it's stupid. How did you end up with the Indians anyway?

Point of this post - you guys speak out of both sides of your mouths.

Sam @
11-20-2012, 01:33 AM
You Indians are starting to contradict yourselves. First, one states that the Indians fight their own battles. Then another calls for help for getting attacked and losing unbanked cash. Hmmm....

One a side note - @TruthHurts, I've grown to sort of like you since you came onto the forums with your "Truth Hurts" thread. But didn't you make that thread with the intent to bash crime city gangs for being idiotic? You said some nice things about the Indians, but when everyone accused you of sucking up and trying to get the nod, you said you would never join any gang because it's stupid. How did you end up with the Indians anyway?

Haha maybe truth hurts was spying on lower level ck for us at the time? So he had to hide his cover . I'm kidding, maybe.

When I first started playing Crime City, I swore I would NOT spend a dime playing this game. One year later, I'm blowing money on this game like Vegas. Actually Vegas is more expensive, I can blow 40-50k in one Vegas trip easily. I guess Im guilty of contradicting myself one year later 

I know a bunch of us are all guilty haha. 

Dipstik
11-20-2012, 05:09 AM

Good catch!

vitus79
11-20-2012, 05:23 AM

thats not true Paulio.

BOS didnt call for help, i brought this thread to Indians attention. thats why evilc ended on the list.
only one to blame here is me, so to speak

Dipstik
11-20-2012, 05:49 AM
Not true. Clearly the in-game warning came first, then the forum thread.

sez
11-20-2012, 05:52 AM

Don't forget the "Are you on HD CC? I'll forgive you for not seeing my teepee..."

vitus79
11-20-2012, 05:59 AM
i thought it would be only fair to warn him with who hes messing around. no one is considering any Indian as cash cow without a good beating to follow.
you guys know how it is to be on the list and have the tribe living in your hoods. :)

BOS
11-20-2012, 06:09 AM
Hey Nerlens, did you really ask someone if they "Were not able to see your TeePee?" .... **Shakes head while exhaling slowly**

Hahaha, If I were Nerlens, you could see my TeePee from Detroit!

Don't forget the "Are you on HD CC? I'll forgive you for not seeing my teepee..."

TeePee envy has consumed you :p

Dipstik
11-20-2012, 06:10 AM
i thought it would be only fair to warn him with who hes messing around. no one is considering any Indian as cash cow without a good beating to follow.
you guys know how it is to be on the list and have the tribe living in your hoods. :)

So long as I block you from spamming my wall, it's not much different.

BOS
11-20-2012, 06:20 AM

Dippy, I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out! I don't know where this forum would be without your insightful input.

sez
11-20-2012, 06:21 AM
Hahaha, If I were Nerlens, you could see my TeePee from Detroit!

TeePee envy has consumed you :p

Yes that must be it, so I talked to your wife, your parents and the rest of your Fam and closest friends. We're all worried about you and we want to sit down with you. We've all written letters that we want to read to you, will you at least come and listen?

sez
11-20-2012, 06:28 AM

Remember all those tears you shed V, sold off money buildings, Lupo was just such a meanie and it wasn't fair and **tear tear tear**

BOS
11-20-2012, 06:28 AM

Paulio, do you see regards from BOS all over your wall? Then obviously my concern isn't with someone taking my cash or robbing me.

By the way, my NC's will be ready in 2 hours, 55 minutes from now :cool:

BOS
11-20-2012, 06:30 AM
Yes that must be it, so I talked to your wife, your parents and the rest of your Fam and closest friends. We're all worried about you and we want to sit down with you. We've all written letters that we want to read to you, will you at least come and listen?

Another intervention??? Not again....

vitus79
11-20-2012, 06:34 AM
Remember all those tears you shed V, sold off money buildings, Lupo was just such a meanie and it wasn't fair and **tear tear tear**

yep i remember. it came out of the blue for me so i was kinda surprised. but it was a good lesson. made my game more enjoyable to switch to 24/48h buildings and not care about the small bucks.

sure i could have tried to get a game reset and start from scratch, glad i didnt. are you?

sez
11-20-2012, 06:42 AM
yep i remember. it came out of the blue for me so i was kinda surprised. but it was a good lesson. made my game more enjoyable to switch to 24/48h buildings and not care about the small bucks.

sure i could have tried to get a game reset and start from scratch, glad i didnt. are you?

I like it very much, more then doubled my stats with the same amount of gold, plus didn't waste any gold on money buildings this time. Made a GIGANTIC score on the 1st few boss events, etc. So yea, it's worked out well.

There is no diff between this thread and the thread you created.

sez
11-20-2012, 06:46 AM
Another intervention??? Not again....

It's mostly about your choice in head gear.... I mean a visor? Really? Are you also wearing a fanny pack?

Fricco
11-20-2012, 06:50 AM

Takes a tough guy to come on here and point out V's in game issue,
Only fitting we ask why in the hell you drop mob from Burn and then got
So upset you cried to gree for transfer.... by the way Kristin's name is spelled like that moron .
*Hugs n Kisses* just like you send to all these "Internet girls" you flirt with in game.
Funckin pathetic

vitus79
11-20-2012, 06:52 AM
I like it very much, more then doubled my stats with the same amount of gold, plus didn't waste any gold on money buildings this time. Made a GIGANTIC score on the 1st few boss events, etc. So yea, it's worked out well.

There is no diff between this thread and the thread you created.

yeah maybe ur right, too lazy to check what i posted like 6 or more months ago.
i was no Indian by that time so things changed a little since.

yes i can admit, becoming Indian brought the bully out of me.
but we all bully in this game, more or less imo. so beeing part of a team which acts together rather then beeing a solo player brought much more fun. and we play for fun, right?
see even a crybaby has a dark side :)

sez
11-20-2012, 06:55 AM
Takes a tough guy to come on here and point out V's in game issue,
Only fitting we ask why in the hell you drop mob from Burn and then got
So upset you cried to gree for transfer.... by the way Kristin's name is spelled like that moron .
*Hugs n Kisses* just like you send to all these "Internet girls" you flirt with in game.
Funckin pathetic

Just following the example set by you stand up guys ! Insults and swearing, you fit in well.

sez
11-20-2012, 06:57 AM
yeah maybe ur right, too lazy to check what i posted like 6 or more months ago.
i was no Indian by that time so things changed a little since.

yes i can admit, becoming Indian brought the bully out of me.
but we all bully in this game, more or less imo. so beeing part of a team which acts together rather then beeing a solo player brought much more fun. and we play for fun, right?
see even a crybaby has a dark side :)

I'm not calling you a crybaby, I'm just saying this person can post whatever he wants with out being rail road'd and forced to leave.

BOS
11-20-2012, 07:00 AM
It's mostly about your choice in head gear.... I mean a visor? Really? Are you also wearing a fanny pack?

How about a kangol, some Fubu gear, and dem' fresh Tims! Then I would be :cool: like Detroit's finest!

And yes, since I was in a pool, it's my waterproof fanny pack :D

Fricco
11-20-2012, 07:04 AM
Just following the example set by you stand up guys ! Insults and swearing, you fit in well.

I do stand up when i pee, you should try it. :p

Thats my time for the day, i dont need to waste it trolling on this forum all
day... shipstik can handle it all by himself.

sez
11-20-2012, 07:11 AM
How about a kangol, some Fubu gear, and dem' fresh Tims! Then I would be :cool: like Detroit's finest!

And yes, since I was in a pool, it's my waterproof fanny pack :D

Haha touche

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/wigger-15344.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/wig2.jpg

Burn
11-20-2012, 07:14 AM
Dunno why anyone is bothering to give the whining haters the time of day. They came, they saw, they got conquered. All they have left now is the contempt that our repeated beatings and dry humping left them with - you won't ever change that.

Sez is grieving cos Indian pressure (mostly mine, he called me out on here, came calling on my hood like billy big balls, and when i gorged myself on Ammo Crates he became my personal hoochie mamma) which forced him to beg for a reset to go and hide in low levels "I'm being persecuted, you have to protect me Gree", and that BOS then joined us is probably burning him worse still. Fairly certain that Sez has been responsible for a few of the troll accounts too, poor guy is consumed with Indian angst - we basically severed his e-Peen, and now he's impotent ;)

Dipstick is just professionally miserable, the sole satisfaction he gets from the game, and seemingly the forums, is through being an irritant, he's like a human personification of a verucca, not overly painful and fairly easily ignored, but you'd still rather it wasn't there - btw, that 1.2 mill iPH Dips, it's not though is it, you need to deduct the Indian 40%, and the Gree 20% - you can keep what's left - maybe buy henchmen ;)

sez
11-20-2012, 07:22 AM
I do stand up when i pee, you should try it. :p

Thats my time for the day, i dont need to waste it trolling on this forum all
day... shipstik can handle it all by himself.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/fricco2.png

Burn
11-20-2012, 07:28 AM
Not the old "I don't care, and i spend all day not caring" routine.

We own you, every part of you, you are ours, you play where we decide, how we decide and when we decide. You escaped. So STFU, you lost, we won, get over it. Don't make us send someone to get you, because you've been hunted down before and you ragequit.

sez
11-20-2012, 07:28 AM
Dunno why anyone is bothering to give the whining haters the time of day. They came, they saw, they got conquered. All they have left now is the contempt that our repeated beatings and dry humping left them with - you won't ever change that.

Sez is grieving cos Indian pressure (mostly mine, he called me out on here, came calling on my hood like billy big balls, and when i gorged myself on Ammo Crates he became my personal hoochie mamma) which forced him to beg for a reset to go and hide in low levels "I'm being persecuted, you have to protect me Gree", and that BOS then joined us is probably burning him worse still. Fairly certain that Sez has been responsible for a few of the troll accounts too, poor guy is consumed with Indian angst - we basically severed his e-Peen, and now he's impotent ;)

Dipstick is just professionally miserable, the sole satisfaction he gets from the game, and seemingly the forums, is through being an irritant, he's like a human personification of a verucca, not overly painful and fairly easily ignored, but you'd still rather it wasn't there - btw, that 1.2 mill iPH Dips, it's not though is it, you need to deduct the Indian 40%, and the Gree 20% - you can keep what's left - maybe buy henchmen ;)

Nope, don't need any other account to say what I want to say. Nice try though. I have no problem with Bos doing what ever he wants in his game, on his device, on his own time. Wrong again, 2 for 2. Bos and I have always taken jabs at each other, I'm more then 100% sure he is not bothered 1 bit. Wrong again 3 for 3. Shall I post the PM from you in which you say something like "Respect for not using alt accounts yada yada"?

See this is what makes you guys lame, if someone doesn't kiss your a.ss, tell you how great you are, try to get in your little group then of coarse they must be:

Trolls
Butthurt
Creating multiple accounts
Hack
Cheat
My email to gree must have been about you
etc. etc. etc.

Any of you bashing me and spewing BS garbage bothers me none .

sez
11-20-2012, 07:31 AM

We own you, every part of you, you are ours, you play where we decide, how we decide and when we decide. You escaped. So STFU, you lost, we won, get over it. Don't make us send someone to get you, because you've been hunted down before and you ragequit.

Haha the old ragequit bit, lets look at "My quit" vs "your quit and a few others". I dont want to bring JC's into it so I wont"

Me: I'm outtie, game not fun anymore. It was nice meeting lots of you"

Sez lvl 200
Money on hand -"Whatever the amount"

Peace

Burns Rage quit

" 2 whole pages of hate, crying, garabge, excuses, etc."

yes, clearly I rage quit.

sez
11-20-2012, 07:34 AM

Yes cleary I MUST CARE about what some random person on the Internet says behind a monitor. Burn it's like your siting right next to me, revealing to all my most personal fears, tears, anger and sadness.

Burn
11-20-2012, 07:36 AM
I't tempted to continue on here because I KNOW i can force a ragequit out of you.

But i owned you once, you're head was severed, and metaphorically mounted on a plaque - no sport in hunting the same small game over again. Bambi.

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 07:38 AM
Last I checked you rage quit in the scratchers thread. How did burn call it? I looted a nailbat Sez?

Comon man you used to be cool, now you're just like Dipstik.

Burn
11-20-2012, 07:40 AM
Shhhhhhh, Bambi sleeping.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/Photo%2027-10-2012%2016%2032%2058.jpg

sez
11-20-2012, 07:46 AM
Last I checked you rage quit in the scratchers thread. How did burn call it? I looted a nailbat Sez?

to funny, nope I never quit in any scratcher thread.

sez
11-20-2012, 07:48 AM
I't tempted to continue on here because I KNOW i can force a ragequit out of you.

But i owned you once, you're head was severed, and metaphorically mounted on a plaque - no sport in hunting the same small game over again. Bambi.

Yes Burn, you are the most fierce person on the Internet, I already have 1 hand off the keyboard....you can do it :)

sez
11-20-2012, 07:50 AM

Ghost, I would try and explain it to you but I don't have any crayons....

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 07:52 AM
You had no trouble finding that signature, I'm sure you can find a box of crayons or 2 from somewhere.

FYI, make a note to self, Dipstik uses sharpies for all occasions, more professional.

Dipstik
11-20-2012, 11:07 AM
So I just caught up on this thread, and I'm AMAZED at how many times you guys reference me in conversations I have no part of or relevance to. I must be even cooler than I previously imagined!

Paulio
11-20-2012, 12:00 PM
Paulio, do you see regards from BOS all over your wall? Then obviously my concern isn't with someone taking my cash or robbing me.

No, but I don't farm you for cash 'cause your my bud.

I just wanted to know if you called the Indians on some poor sap becase HE was farming you for cash.

EDIT: I will rob your buildings if they're ever open, tho :cool:

Dipstik
11-20-2012, 12:10 PM
I'd farm BOS for cash in a heartbeat. I usually take a couple shots off of Euchred whenever I see him, but BOS is out of my range.

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 12:17 PM
I'd farm BOS for cash in a heartbeat. I usually take a couple shots off of Euchred whenever I see him, but BOS is out of my range.

I will say, you do have alot of people who are becoming more and more like a troll, failed attempts at copycats of Dipstik if I must say. Thus the references

Dipstik
11-20-2012, 12:27 PM
I will say, you do have alot of people who are becoming more and more like a troll, failed attempts at copycats of Dipstik if I must say. Thus the references

Dipstik = Sephiroth.

Ghost818
11-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Followers of dipstiks footsteps, quite a few of them actually wether they realize it or not.