PDA

View Full Version : Trev and Sam, you guys rock

Burn
11-18-2012, 04:57 PM
Indian Spy Event went very well, and the credit for that is mostly due to Trev and Sam for jointly donating the Vault of Gold that made the event worthy of interest.

Guys your generosity is massively appreciated by your Indian team mates, and I'm sure by all that took an interest in the event itself.

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1336/35/1336352193043.jpg

Sunsets
11-18-2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks for your generosity and for helping bring some real life to the forums. You guys rock!

Dr BoneCrusher
11-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Nice job to all. 👍👍

TruthHurts
11-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Sam and Trev, what can I say? This threads title says it all. Both of yours generosity just shows the forum your true character that all of us Indians already knew. Thanks again guys!

And B, you are the emcee of all emcees! Great job!

Nicky the Nose
11-18-2012, 05:24 PM
Agreed, nice touch thanks to Sam, and Trev. Also thanks to Burn for taking the time to host the event,great job, and any others in the back ground.

HenryVIII
11-18-2012, 05:31 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed the last few days reading. Thanks for the entertainment.

Indians seem pretty cool in my book. FWIW.

Tomatoneverdie
11-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Thank you for the great entertainment, and YES, I still think you guys are NUTS for spending so much on an app game. But somebody got to keep Gree(d) going for the free players, so thank you....

Burn, what a nice burn, haha....

DenZ1
11-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Thank you for the great entertainment, and YES, I still think you guys are NUTS for spending so much on an app game. But somebody got to keep Gree(d) going for the free players, so thank you....

Burn, what a nice burn, haha....
Didn't participate but thought it was Bam Bam.. Anyway, I'll join the commentary :)
Thanks for keeping forum going.

isshi
11-18-2012, 11:29 PM
The biggest thank you goes to JOHNNY he spent endless hours in the CK rooms spying. He made this all possible.

Sam @
11-19-2012, 12:11 AM
Yes thanks Johnny for all the handwork. Couldn't of done it without you and thanks to Burns for helping too!

Thank you all for the kind words. 

emcee
11-19-2012, 12:12 AM
And B, you are the emcee of all emcees! Great job!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :mad:

sister morphine
11-19-2012, 12:33 AM
Just wanted to add my thanks to all concerned for this weekend's event. This is the forum at its best - fun, friendly banter between all and no trolls in sight. Long may it continue. 👍👍

Ghost818
11-19-2012, 12:58 AM
Long live the Indians. My brothers and sisters make me proud.

Now enough hugging and Shiz, I've got a hitlist to keep up to :P

Coladonato
11-19-2012, 07:19 AM
Absolutely amazing reads! Well done I must say well done! I'm sure CCM had to enjoy this! All in all very well scripted too! Kept me entertained over the weekend! I couldn't stop checking in....lol

noodles
11-19-2012, 07:39 AM
Sam,Trev & J70....much respect!

SinSir
11-19-2012, 07:51 AM
I passed the forum and saw the wild goose chase that the Indian thought of and had a good chuckle.

So I've logged in to post about the subject and upset other on the forum.

First, I love the way Indian have to garner support for their spy ideas.
Not many people bar the Indian honestly believe that having a spy in another gang is a game breaker or doesn't this act classify you as being desperate in finding out the internal working of your rivals gang.

I for one think having a spy in a rival gang in crime city don't give you any upper hand and if it did you would not of reveled the spy as yet.

I see it must be very boring in the HL, as you need any idea to still play the game.
It's TRUE, once you spent so much cash and the weapons start giving you no or minimum boost the game loses its sheen.

I for one didn't fall in the 'Let's buy so much gold to increase stat' group so I'm always going to enjoy the game as majority of my rivals have better stats, which make the game so much interesting.

I myself don't have time to scan my rival list for my rivals, I just pop a few bullets here and there.

I don't think the game be fun if it dictated my life so it don't.

Also as a fact, if in my real life I had no friends or family, I too would make a gang and call them family and spend my hard earnt cash to get some kind of fake rep.
So I'm not blaming no one,

I bet most super spenders in 5 years time, won't be boasting they got robbed by gree in the thousands, over virtual gold.

As far as it goes hat of to conzio for making people spend real cash on fake graphics.

I for one am grateful for Indian in CC as without you spending so much cash we would never of got free good stat weapons, maybe by now CC would have been terminated off the servers.

Three Cheers for Indians!!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Lupo
11-19-2012, 08:03 AM
Sam,Trev, Burn,J70 & noodles....much respect!

TruthHurts
11-19-2012, 09:24 AM

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Except for the 4 lines quoted, your post is garbage. It just reiterates your bitterness toward the game and people in general. I'm sure it must suck for you to feel left out, unimportant, and a nobody. But let's face facts, you are all of these things.
Everyone, including Indian rivals, enjoyed the thread and understood the reasoning behind having a spy. It is you who doesn't understand, only you.
I'm am sure in your heart of hearts you do grasp the concept and why it is an advantage to spy, but your immaturity won't let you admit to the world that fact.
You can garner feelings of hatred and negativity towards other success, but in the end it only hinders your own.

TruthHurts.

SinSir
11-19-2012, 06:12 PM
TruthHurts.

I know truth hurts only to people who lie.
I myself love the truth.

'The truth WILL set you FREE'

Now just to make your life easier let assume what you tried describing about me is 100% correct.
All I got from your response is that the post I made was so close to your heart.

Now most Indians didn't respond because the post was true as it gets.
Gree have you by the bull horn and you march to the gree drum.
Rumpa Pum Pum.

As quoted by you 'bitterness toward the game and people in general. I'm sure it must suck for you to feel left out'

Just for you, Father Christmas, Easter Bunny, Jack Frost & the Tooth Fairy don't exist.
So try not to mix fact with fiction with me.

I just honestly want Indians to last as long as possible.
If your gang is carrying CC then why would I have any animosity with the gang.

I just laugh at you people thinking I'm hating your crew.

I'll put a teepee in my hood as a honor to the cash your group has spent making the unfortunate like myself being a part of CC.

F sake it's a game don't get your knickers in a twist.

Long kiss goodbye.
Boom Blast.

Truth will set you free.
It don't hurt.
SinSir.

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 06:16 PM
I passed the forum and saw the wild goose chase that the Indian thought of and had a good chuckle.

So I've logged in to post about the subject and upset other on the forum.

First, I love the way Indian have to garner support for their spy ideas.
Not many people bar the Indian honestly believe that having a spy in another gang is a game breaker or doesn't this act classify you as being desperate in finding out the internal working of your rivals gang.

I for one think having a spy in a rival gang in crime city don't give you any upper hand and if it did you would not of reveled the spy as yet.

I see it must be very boring in the HL, as you need any idea to still play the game.
It's TRUE, once you spent so much cash and the weapons start giving you no or minimum boost the game loses its sheen.

I for one didn't fall in the 'Let's buy so much gold to increase stat' group so I'm always going to enjoy the game as majority of my rivals have better stats, which make the game so much interesting.

I myself don't have time to scan my rival list for my rivals, I just pop a few bullets here and there.

I don't think the game be fun if it dictated my life so it don't.

Also as a fact, if in my real life I had no friends or family, I too would make a gang and call them family and spend my hard earnt cash to get some kind of fake rep.
So I'm not blaming no one,

I bet most super spenders in 5 years time, won't be boasting they got robbed by gree in the thousands, over virtual gold.

As far as it goes hat of to conzio for making people spend real cash on fake graphics.

I for one am grateful for Indian in CC as without you spending so much cash we would never of got free good stat weapons, maybe by now CC would have been terminated off the servers.

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Heh. +1 and extras.