PDA

View Full Version : Harden Shotgun Nerfed in my innovatory WTF!

Dr BoneCrusher
11-18-2012, 05:33 AM
This morning I open up Crime City to collect and do some farming and it says I don't have enough energy to do the Job. So I check my skill and I over 500 of then unused? So from what I have seen they reset my skill points. I still have 100 in attack from the black widow gun and 50 more from 10 harden shotguns still in my inventory. They TOOK MANY hardened shotguns from my inventory.

First, I PAID for the shotguns they where not given to me.
Second, Gree TOOK things from my inventory with out replacing the value in my account with gold. I consider that theft.
Third, The only reason I bought the gold in the fist place is to get the harden shotgun.

Gree, you bait and switched us with the hardened shotgun, then Stole money (gold) by removing items we paid for out of our inventory without replacing the items value by refunding the gold to our account.

WTF! HOW CAN YOY JUSTIFY THIS!

vitus79
11-18-2012, 05:40 AM
you may have noticed that the 3 packs with a shotgun in it didnt cost u any gold. so basicly you got 2 free items from every pack. it was a typo and not supposed to be in crates. at least not to drop at a common rate. so they got nerfed.

they wont give you anything to compense coz u still have free items. sure its again a poor example how half hearted they handle things. still no Chicago event items or daylight saving car but time to fix this.

just use the skill point reset to your advantage

iteachem
11-18-2012, 05:41 AM
yup.. support has replied that the hardened shotgun wasn't paid for so they removed it... If you look at gold purchases those crates with the HS didn't cost you gold...

Dipstik
11-18-2012, 05:43 AM
Assuming its not just a glitch (my shotgun is fine... Why were your skill points reset? Isn't THAT unusual?), its still not theft.

Tomatoneverdie
11-18-2012, 05:44 AM
They should live up to their own mistake or else it's nothing but bail & switch, this sucks....

Deluxe
11-18-2012, 05:44 AM
What about the crates from months ago w the HS?

Edit: i still have those HS. Wonder if the 17/66 armor is a mistake common item too that they will do something unethical in response to...

vitus79
11-18-2012, 05:46 AM
the HS still gave +5 skill points to attack. last time they were in crates, i think the russian ones, they droped like a super rare. this time some people got up to 500 guns and alot of attack skillpoints.

thats why those who purchased the crates befor they changed the gun got a skill reset

Dr BoneCrusher
11-18-2012, 05:49 AM
you may have noticed that the 3 packs with a shotgun in it didnt cost u any gold. so basicly you got 2 free items from every pack. it was a typo and not supposed to be in crates. at least not to drop at a common rate. so they got nerfed.

they wont give you anything to compense coz u still have free items. sure its again a poor example how half hearted they handle things. still no Chicago event items or daylight saving car but time to fix this.

just use the skill point reset to your advantage

I did not notice if the gold came out of my account when I recived the Shotgun in the crates I opened. But in all reallity why not post something on the forum about it, isn't that what this is for?
Also, that still doesn't address the Bait and switch aspect of this debacle.

Dipstik
11-18-2012, 05:54 AM
Here, I'll do it for them (assuming teach's explanation is correct):

Gree: our bad. We fixed it. If you're still mad, go complain on the Internet about it. :)

Babytway
11-18-2012, 07:54 AM
So just to clarify this for me i'm playing catch because i don't buy crates., but the question is when the HS was in the crates and you received one it didnt charge you gold?

vitus79
11-18-2012, 08:53 AM
So just to clarify this for me i'm playing catch because i don't buy crates., but the question is when the HS was in the crates and you received one it didnt charge you gold?

exactly, those packs were free. so the best shot would have been a 3 pack with one hardened and 2 rares

Lupo
11-18-2012, 09:07 AM

This is what GREE claims, but I'm not so sure that is true. I bought @300 crates and I did not noticed any FREE OF CHARGE gold.

Joeycool
11-18-2012, 10:16 AM
Hang on a minute! Funzio completely cocked up. Again! No you must be mistaken.

I mean... at least everyone got their Chicago Invasion prizes right?

Because surely if they have the time to remove all those shotguns they have time to add the invasion prizes? Right?

Deluxe
11-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Hang on a minute! Funzio completely cocked up. Again! No you must be mistaken.

I mean... at least everyone got their Chicago Invasion prizes right?

Because surely if they have the time to remove all those shotguns they have time to add the invasion prizes? Right?

Such an astute point! Man i hate Gree lol. Spitting image of cocky and irreprehensible...serving their own interest over their consumer's interests time and time again.

Harry Tuttle
11-18-2012, 12:16 PM
Such an astute point! Man i hate Gree lol. Spitting image of cocky and irreprehensible...serving their own interest over their consumer's interests time and time again.

I wonder if there's some kind of group action that could be taken to announce player's dissatisfaction? My mind's a blank right now... maybe someone else has an idea?

Paulio
11-18-2012, 12:27 PM
I wonder if there's some kind of group action that could be taken to announce player's dissatisfaction? My mind's a blank right now... maybe someone else has an idea?

Don't get any funny ideas, HT. This forum isn't made for people who want to make a change. It's just for discussion.

Sam @
11-18-2012, 12:34 PM
I'm in the same boat, I had 471 harden shotguns, and they took 461 away from me!

I think it's time to pull out my real shotgun lol jk.

But seriously, I'm pissed 

Deluxe
11-18-2012, 12:36 PM
I'm in the same boat, I had 471 harden shotguns, and they took 461 away from me!

Were they still adding the skill points this time around..?

Dipstik
11-18-2012, 12:39 PM

So you got about 800 free crate opens out of this deal?

Sam @
11-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Yes, it was +5 attack skill points per shotgun.

I had close to 3k in attack skill points.

vitus79
11-18-2012, 12:40 PM
Were they still adding the skill points this time around..?

yes thats why ppl bought hundreds of crates.. +5 skill from every gun and they all do/did help on the bosses

Sam @
11-18-2012, 12:44 PM
So you got about 800 free crate opens out of this deal?

The problem is that My stats hardly move even if I get rare crate items. I can spend 100k or 300k in gold and my stats will hardly budge.

The whole point is I bought the crates for the shotgun (skill points) and not for the rare crate items.

Gree made the mistake of putting those shotguns.

By taking them away, it defeats the purpose of my purchase.

Tomatoneverdie
11-18-2012, 12:50 PM
U
The problem is that My stats hardly move even if I get rare crate items. I can spend 100k or 300k in gold and my stats will hardly budge.

THAT is just ridiculous, so you basically do the Boss event only for the final prize!?

Sam @
11-18-2012, 01:03 PM
U

THAT is just ridiculous, so you basically do the Boss event only for the final prize!?

The skill points help in the Boss events, but also against rivals. It increases your chance of winning in a fight.

Tomatoneverdie
11-18-2012, 01:08 PM
The skill points help in the Boss events, but also against rivals. It increases your chance of winning in a fight.

Thanks, Sam, but I was referring to your ridiculous stat and the fact that a 100+/100+ weapon had almost no effect to it. Be honest, you own Gree, don't you!

Lupo
11-18-2012, 01:11 PM

What piss me off a lot is that I saw out there people with 600, 670, few with 50 Shotguns in their inventory. So Gree did only half the clean up job, this is discrimination.

Sam @
11-18-2012, 01:15 PM
What piss me off a lot is that I saw out there people with 600, 670, few with 50 Shotguns in their inventory. So Gree did only half the clean up job, this is discrimination.

Those are android users. It's harder to detect glitches on the android phones.

Sam @
11-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Thanks, Sam, but I was referring to your ridiculous stat and the fact that a 100+/100+ weapon had almost no effect to it. Be honest, you own Gree, don't you!

Yep, even with weapons 200+/200+, 300/300 my stats don't move much.

I own shares and I'm employed by Gree lol. I'm kidding! Maybe.  

Deluxe
11-18-2012, 01:24 PM

The shotguns were a part of a different crate set many months ago that they never took back...i still have a couple from those crates

vitus79
11-18-2012, 01:32 PM
The shotguns were a part of a different crate set many months ago that they never took back...i still have a couple from those crates

yes i also have mine from the red steel crates.
but to get 50 or even 500 from those crates back you would have had to spend tons of gold coz they dropped very rare. this time they dropped like every other common item so more like those were just purchased but not nerfed yet

Tomatoneverdie
11-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Pardon my ignorance, so you guys are telling me that someone, without gold, could keep purchasing the 3xCrates for free as long as there is a HS in it?? And Gree only took away the HS but leave the other 2 items in your inventory alone?

Joeycool
11-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Pardon my ignorance, so you guys are telling me that someone, without gold, could keep purchasing the 3xCrates for free as long as there is a HS in it?? And Gree only took away the HS but leave the other 2 items in your inventory alone?

No. You had to have the gold there to purchase. But on purchasing, the gold was not deducted.

vitus79
11-18-2012, 01:50 PM

the crates are fixed already. and no, you need to have gold on hand to purchase a 3 pack. but with a HS in it you didnt get charged for it. gamble within the gamble somehow

vitus79
11-18-2012, 01:51 PM
that keyboard isnt bad Joey. ita faster than mine 

Tomatoneverdie
11-18-2012, 02:26 PM
Thanks, now I feel stupid nosing around a thread that has nothing to do with me, haha....

Dr BoneCrusher
11-19-2012, 03:10 AM
Well anyone notice a Big difference in their account this morning?

Ghost818
11-19-2012, 03:18 AM
Yeah bro you're not the only one with the surprise :)

Dr BoneCrusher
11-19-2012, 03:21 AM
Yeah bro you're not the only one with the surprise :)

Cool, just wondering👍👍

Ghost818
11-19-2012, 03:29 AM
 was around 30g per hs on my end

You can thank the wolf btw ;)

Dipstik
11-19-2012, 05:30 AM
They charged you for all the free crates you got due to a glitch?

Burn
11-19-2012, 06:24 AM
I like this. Partially redresses the balance against those that have been farming with the old single click CC version ;) ;) ;)

It's karma. Oops, wash my dirty mouth.

Lupo
11-19-2012, 07:55 AM
You can thank the wolf btw ;)

You're welcome, :):):)