PDA

View Full Version : Sunday, third week

Ferr
11-18-2012, 03:41 AM
I must say, no good news to share. Entering into my third week of a total boycott....
The odd thing is that when you dont play, you loose interest as well......

cheiz
11-18-2012, 03:52 AM
Hi Ferr, no progress/news at all? Really nothing?
Not even 1 issue resolved yet?

Ferr
11-18-2012, 05:20 AM
Hi Ferr, no progress/news at all? Really nothing?
Not even 1 issue resolved yet?
Nope, unless you have seen any change..

Front Runner NL
11-18-2012, 05:35 AM
Ferr, if the new MW3 fixes (a part of) the issues, will you start playing again?
And what about the Factions in MW3, is that reason enough for you to start again?

I guess everybody wants to be in your team :D

cheiz
11-18-2012, 07:03 AM
Nope, unless you have seen any change..

No, but then I also don't have any of those nice disfunctional units to check it. Who knows, maybe version 3 will resolve it all... Probably wishful thinking though

Bronson
11-18-2012, 07:10 AM
I have come to disrupt the Orange thread! How's it going Cheiz

Fl@sh
11-18-2012, 08:19 AM
The odd thing is that when you dont play, you loose interest as well......I have noticed the same thing. It's funny how you gain your life back.

Bronson
11-18-2012, 08:33 AM
I have noticed the same thing. It's funny how you gain your life back.

I can also confirm this.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-18-2012, 12:18 PM
I must say, no good news to share. Entering into my third week of a total boycott....
The odd thing is that when you dont play, you loose interest as well......

Yes, that is my observation, Ferr.

Not only have I lost interest, I don't care.

There are so many other wonderful things you can do with your time, watching paint dry, doing your laundry, cutting your toenails, napping, reading, bird watching, girl watching, dining out, drinking out, watching reruns of 1950's black & white television shows, or blowing your nose!

jeffrey
11-18-2012, 12:24 PM
I have noticed the same thing. It's funny how you gain your life back.

Ferr and Fl@sh, i want to give that a try.

jeffrey
11-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Yes, that is my observation, Ferr.

Not only have I lost interest, I don't care.

There are so many other wonderful things you can do with your time, watching paint dry, doing your laundry, cutting your toenails, napping, reading, bird watching, girl watching, dining out, drinking out, watching reruns of 1950's black & white television shows, or blowing your nose!

Good ones, PJ! :p

jeffrey
11-18-2012, 12:28 PM
And don't forget to watch the grass grows and gaze at the stars. Lol

Procyon
11-18-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm in week three myself and I agree. Slowly but surely I don't miss it. I still collect my buildings but I don't have the hankering to do much else. Still love the game but for now collecting cash and buying stealth's to keep me under my vault is fine. I had thought that his might be the thing that gets to Gree - players will slowly learn that life without the game is fine and they'd feel an impact. Unfortunately, I think for every person that leaves there are 100 more newbies downloading the game.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-18-2012, 02:30 PM
I'm in week three myself and I agree. Slowly but surely I don't miss it. I still collect my buildings but I don't have the hankering to do much else. Still love the game but for now collecting cash and buying stealth's to keep me under my vault is fine. I had thought that his might be the thing that gets to Gree - players will slowly learn that life without the game is fine and they'd feel an impact. Unfortunately, I think for every person that leaves there are 100 more newbies downloading the game.

I suspect that for every 100 new players, I doubt that more than 5 of them are spending real money.

I'd also guess that 80 of those new players lose interest before they've played the game a week.

So, let 10,000 players download this SCAME for free.

They will ultimately have no impact on our glorious peoplecott.

FromAfar
11-18-2012, 08:13 PM
pirate, i gotta agree with ya. when you dont play, you do lose interest. just got back from vacation. i was always johnny on the spot collecting and hitting some folks, but now, i am missing collections by hours and it is almost boring to even collect.

i'd rather be hunting.

P.J.
11-19-2012, 01:53 AM
Hey Ferr, you're right, not playing you lose interest, but this is not a bad thing. Our share of loyal customers we made earlier ..... now it is time to take back our entertainment .... I play texas holdem online .... same amount of money but a lot more adrenaline and especially something that is not Modern War will give you ever ... The chance to win!!!