PDA

View Full Version : Who is "tam" and what the hell is he thinking??

Illuminati
11-17-2012, 07:18 PM
First off, I'm surprised that Gree hasn't upgraded any of the pathetic 5, 10, 15 and 20 weapon schematics rewards in the current gunsmith toolbox event as a common in the current boss event is comparable with the 15 schematic weapon.

Notwithstanding the above, I was curious to see how many people were actively competing in the leaderboard for this event and was surprised to see "tam" at #1 with 360 schematics...over double what MaxXx has at #2 with 119 schematics.

Maybe there's something I'm missing, but why the hell would anyone spent THAT much gold on an event with such crappy prizes?? Even the reward for the top spot with the +mafia modifier isn't worth it. What's more mind-boggling is that tam seems to be continuing to spend gold to increase the number of his schematics while that gold could be better invested in the boss event.

I'm convinced that there are some people playing this game that have compulsive disorders or gambling addictions, because I can't figure out why someone would spend so much money for so little reward.

Dipstik
11-17-2012, 07:30 PM
I'll say what you want to hear... He's cheating.

Sam @
11-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Tam is actually a girl. She's not a cheat.

It's her money, her choice.

TruthHurts
11-17-2012, 08:49 PM

BOOYaH SoN!

DenZ1
11-17-2012, 09:06 PM
The prize is only one for these money. The first one. The rest is just noise. Top 25 would not need that much anyway.

Illuminati
11-17-2012, 09:57 PM

Frankly, I don't care whether tam is a guy or girl, and I wasn't suggesting she was a cheat. That being said, Sam, I see that you're #3 on the leaderboards. I know you can't speak for others, but I'm just curious as to why someone would spend so much money for rewards that are worth nowhere near what they are spending for them.

Saying it's their money, they can do whatever they want with it is a cop out answer in my opinion. That's like saying, why do you care why someone else is doing drugs, it's their life. I find it hard to believe that all the heavy gold spenders in this game have the actual financial means to support their spending.

Paulio
11-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Pretty sh!tty comparison there eye illusion.

Illuminati
11-17-2012, 10:21 PM
Pretty sh!tty comparison there eye illusion.

Sh!tty comparison or not, perhaps Paulio you can offer your opinion as to why someone would spend that much gold (and presumably real money) on an event with such a worthless return on investment?

Feng1234
11-17-2012, 10:29 PM
They have a lot of money? Or they have gambling issues. These are the only two logical explanations. Think for your self.

Labradorite
11-17-2012, 10:53 PM
I think it is more like spending on your habit. Nothing to do with gambling or investment.
Women spend on designer shoes, LV bags. Guys spend on electronics, vehicles, collectibles, etc.

Canoehead
11-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Tam is a sweetheart. All my interactions with her have been positive. Do I believes she is overspending on this event and has on previous ones? Maybe, but it's not my business. If she asked for my opinion, I would give it to her. Since she has not asked, I will support her, because I consider her a game friend

Paulio
11-17-2012, 11:05 PM
Sh!tty comparison or not, perhaps Paulio you can offer your opinion as to why someone would spend that much gold (and presumably real money) on an event with such a worthless return on investment?

Because she wants to.

Bea
11-18-2012, 04:38 AM
I'm convinced that there are some people playing this game that have compulsive disorders

No darling, we're all completely sane. Pmsl ;)

Dipstik
11-18-2012, 05:48 AM
Tam is a sweetheart. All my interactions with her have been positive. Do I believes she is overspending on this event and has on previous ones? Maybe, but it's not my business. If she asked for my opinion, I would give it to her. Since she has not asked, I will support her, because I consider her a game friend

You should learn rule #8 before it gets you in trouble.

Kissnight
11-18-2012, 06:06 AM
Tam is not insane, but very smart on this investment.

Never leave the result decided by leaderboard frozen hour.

Honey Boo Boo
11-18-2012, 06:28 AM
You should learn rule #8 before it gets you in trouble.

There are no girls on the Internet. This is 101 stuff here people.

Andrew Apple Maffia
03-08-2014, 02:23 AM
Maybe there's something I'm missing, but why the hell would anyone spent THAT much gold on an event with such crappy prizes?? Even the reward for the top spot with the +mafia modifier isn't worth it. What's more mind-boggling is that tam seems to be continuing to spend gold to increase the number of his schematics while that gold could be better invested in the boss event.

Some players i think work for Gree or the old Funzio...i think when They launched the game and the 2 developers let friends and fam try and play it They got also hooked ....just like us...i know for sure when i was a millionare i spend also to much...everybody whats to be the #1... Tam she is pretty good Ad it....regards Andrew

KarenWill
03-08-2014, 02:25 AM
You guys didn't hear about Igor and Ivan did you?

Andrew Apple Maffia
03-08-2014, 02:28 AM
I have Karin ...but please explain it again ...i read it one time in-game on someones private Message board...very long story i still dont understand why the person who wrote it was abble to write such a long story on someones board when there is an Max of letters...in my opinion it must have been a developer or something...help us out :)

HavingFun
03-08-2014, 03:54 AM
Yay, story time. Please do share, I'm all ears.

CCKallDAY
03-08-2014, 04:08 AM

Some players i think work for Gree or the old Funzio...i think when They launched the game and the 2 developers let friends and fam try and play it They got also hooked ....just like us...i know for sure when i was a millionare i spend also to much...everybody whats to be the #1... Tam she is pretty good Ad it....regards AndrewAndrew, stop necroing. Is this your hobby or something? lol

Andrew Apple Maffia
03-08-2014, 04:39 AM
Sorry bout That...:)

djonny88
03-08-2014, 05:59 AM
Some people are jealous of tam... Noobs

KarenWill
03-08-2014, 06:32 AM
@Andrew & HavingFun

Ivan and Igor are two kingdom age players from Russia , Ivan/Igor is always #1 in lock boxes events and usually when war is on they are always #1 & #2 , last war or the one before it they scored +22,000,000 CP/IP :P
which means +50k$ in gold? Maybe more who knows :D

primetime347
03-08-2014, 07:55 AM
Really? Why do you care how much she spends anyways? If that is her choice, then nobody else should give a damn. Maybe she has $50,000 a month to blow on this game. Who cares. She has the highest stats in the game. Let her do what she wants. Jesus. Mind your own damn business.

GSPLR
03-08-2014, 09:40 AM
tam = gree...

Assault and Flattery
03-08-2014, 09:44 AM
Stop necroing threads.