PDA

View Full Version : I'm moving on for now people : )

CAPT.GIN
11-17-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm moving on to a real war game called call of duty black ops 2! I'm sure most of you have heard about it. I'm still supporting the boycott and will cheer all you on with sprit but I must move on to bigger and better things! I will be killing zombies and playing multiplayer online. If anyone needs me just pm I might be back in 6 months or so. Also if anyone has ps3 and black ops 2 let me know ill add you. Ta ta for now.

manbeast
11-17-2012, 07:08 PM
You picked a horrible time to leave gin. Game is about to get really fun. Have fun getting killed by snipers

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-17-2012, 08:23 PM
You picked a horrible time to leave gin. Game is about to get really fun. Have fun getting killed by snipers

He'll be back.
If he's smart, he won't.
This change will just be more of the same glitches, hackers, and broken, empty promises.

IN3RTI@
11-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Not a bad game Gin, but Battlefield 3 kicks all over it!

Mitchell
11-19-2012, 05:41 PM
I'm moving on to a real war game called call of duty black ops 2! I'm sure most of you have heard about it. I'm still supporting the boycott and will cheer all you on with sprit but I must move on to bigger and better things! I will be killing zombies and playing multiplayer online. If anyone needs me just pm I might be back in 6 months or so. Also if anyone has ps3 and black ops 2 let me know ill add you. Ta ta for now.Going to give it a try tonight,may join you,lol