PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Weapons Thread..Creativity Please....

iteachem
11-17-2012, 01:17 PM
So any predictions on whether there will be any new weapons or buildings for thanksgivng....

how about a thread with possible names of weapons and or buildings what would you call a new:

gun
melee
explosive
vehicle
armor
building

not going to put my ideas in til later.. but would love to see yours.

CitrineMondeoRSi
11-17-2012, 01:26 PM
I reckon it'd be awesome if they did a thanksgiving turkey explosive, in the same sort of vein as the toilet papers. They could call it the Gobbler Grenade. Go on Gree, you know you want to :)

TruthHurts
11-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Explosive- Turkey Stuffer
Gun- Yam Cannon
Melee- Shanksgiving turkey carver
Vehicle- Gravy Boat
Armor- Feather-lite Breastplate
Building- Slaughter House

iteachem
11-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Explosive- Turkey Stuffer
Gun- Yam Cannon
Melee- Shanksgiving turkey carver
Vehicle- Gravy Boat
Armor- Feather-lite Breastplate
Building- Slaughter House

Nice... Like that..

Tomatoneverdie
11-17-2012, 01:58 PM
gun - Frozen Turkey Cannon
melee - Honeyham Slicer
explosive - Sweet Bombato Pie
vehicle - Root Beer Float (Parade)
armor - Slaughter Facemask
building - Crazy Horse's TeePee!!

iteachem
11-17-2012, 01:58 PM
gun - Frozen Turkey Cannon
melee - Honeyham Slicer
explosive - Sweet Bombato Pie
vehicle - Root Beer Float (Parade)
armor - Slaughter Facemask
building - TeePee!!

like the building..

Sunsets
11-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Well, as a camper I'm more interested in a new building, as anything else would most likely require a PvP event of some sort or another to obtain.

Income Building: Harvest House

Description: The FIRST gold production building of it's time. This building can ONLY be upgraded with Gold, but yields Gold bars instead of cash once every 24 hours. It CANNOT be robbed.

The reasons: Gree makes some GREAT money (I know they love that), and those of us who just work regular jobs and don't make bank every month finally get the option to begin a long-term investment; one that will pay out consistent amounts of Gold down the road. I'm sure they would significantly raise the upgrade costs if they considered this, but the payout doesn't have to be anything ridiculous. It could be as simple as this:

Level 2 - Upgrade Cost: 10 Gold - Payout - 2 Gold
Level 3 - Upgrade Cost: 20 Gold - Payout - 4 Gold
Level 4 - Upgrade Cost: 30 Gold - Payout - 6 Gold
Level 5 - Upgrade Cost: 40 Gold - Payout - 8 Gold
Level 6 - Upgrade Cost: 50 Gold - Payout - 10 Gold
Level 7 - Upgrade Cost: 60 Gold - Payout - 12 Gold
Level 8 - Upgrade Cost: 70 Gold - Payout - 14 Gold
Level 9 - Upgrade Cost: 80 Gold - Payout - 17 Gold
Level 10 - Upgrade Cost: 100 Gold - Payout - 20 Gold

Seems like a win-win scenario to me.

Tomatoneverdie
11-17-2012, 02:07 PM
like the building..

Thought you guys might want an upgrade, lol, Crazy Horse's Teepee....

HenryVIII
11-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Explosive: Volatile Frier -- Deep fried turkey gone wrong
Gun: The Turkey Trebuchet -- Chuck them, you know... Cuz it's fun!
Melee: Plymouth ROCK -- Throwing a rock, and, in honor of the first Thanksgiving
Vehicle: The Mayflower -- In honor of the first Thanksgiving
Armor: Ceremonial Battle Dress -- Indians were there too!
Building: Grandma's House -- We all know this is where the best meals are at!

IDK, Best I could do.

TonySpaghetti
11-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Silly Yankees, Thanksgiving was in October! Lolll

iteachem
11-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Explosive: Volatile Frier -- Deep fried turkey gone wrong
Gun: The Turkey Trebuchet -- Chuck them, you know... Cuz it's fun!
Melee: Plymouth ROCK -- Throwing a rock, and, in honor of the first Thanksgiving
Vehicle: The Mayflower -- In honor of the first Thanksgiving
Armor: Ceremonial Battle Dress -- Indians were there too!
Building: Grandma's House -- We all know this is where the best meals are at!

IDK, Best I could do.

I like the trebuchet.. I was thinking about some kind of melee weapon made from a drumstick... I suck at names..

Potato masher as another idea...
Feather Plucker..(have fun with that)

would love to see more folks..

Rodimus
11-17-2012, 05:29 PM
Gun: Bloody Blunderbuss

iteachem
11-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Hey for those that bought weapons this time last year. I have see a few thanksgiving items in game but would love some added screens of last years items...

mxz
11-18-2012, 08:11 AM
gun - Blunderbuss
melee - Turkey Baster
explosive - Frozen Turkey Frier
vehicle - Parade Float
armor - Gobbler Mask
building - Black Friday Mall

Tomatoneverdie
11-18-2012, 08:19 AM
@Sunsets

as much as I liked your idea, I don't see it EVER happens....

jmeijer
11-18-2012, 11:18 AM
Well, as a camper I'm more interested in a new building, as anything else would most likely require a PvP event of some sort or another to obtain.

Income Building: Harvest House

Description: The FIRST gold production building of it's time. This building can ONLY be upgraded with Gold, but yields Gold bars instead of cash once every 24 hours. It CANNOT be robbed.

The reasons: Gree makes some GREAT money (I know they love that), and those of us who just work regular jobs and don't make bank every month finally get the option to begin a long-term investment; one that will pay out consistent amounts of Gold down the road. I'm sure they would significantly raise the upgrade costs if they considered this, but the payout doesn't have to be anything ridiculous. It could be as simple as this:

Level 2 - Upgrade Cost: 10 Gold - Payout - 2 Gold
Level 3 - Upgrade Cost: 20 Gold - Payout - 4 Gold
Level 4 - Upgrade Cost: 30 Gold - Payout - 6 Gold
Level 5 - Upgrade Cost: 40 Gold - Payout - 8 Gold
Level 6 - Upgrade Cost: 50 Gold - Payout - 10 Gold
Level 7 - Upgrade Cost: 60 Gold - Payout - 12 Gold
Level 8 - Upgrade Cost: 70 Gold - Payout - 14 Gold
Level 9 - Upgrade Cost: 80 Gold - Payout - 17 Gold
Level 10 - Upgrade Cost: 100 Gold - Payout - 20 Gold

Seems like a win-win scenario to me.I like your idea. I bet that it would cost at least a Bank Truck of Gold to buy it anyway, if Gree would create it.

Nicky the Nose
11-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Gun- Gobbler Getter
Melee- Turkey Tormentor

Sunsets
11-18-2012, 03:01 PM
@Sunsets

as much as I liked your idea, I don't see it EVER happens....

I personally think it's possible.

Financially speaking I honestly don't think it would affect their income too severely in the long-run. Big spenders are for the most part going to continue spending big - Because they want to be the best. This would just be another addition for them.

Average and small spenders is probably where the biggest drop would be long-term if they implemented a Gold-producing building. But keep in mind that in order to even PURCHASE this building, you'd be looking at anywhere from approximately 1,000-2,000+ Gold spent, PER player (A maximum value of near $200+). Most small spenders would have likely dropped the game before paying out that much out for an average phone application.

Top that off with the fact that it requires another Gold dump just to get the building to level up, and you've got a rather profitable looking situation for Gree.

And to put the icing on the cake, the Harvest House could be marketed as a limited edition building - Available ONLY on Thanksgiving Day.

When it was gone, they'd still have all the Gold-purchases coming in from newer players, and continued Gold purchases from the Average or Small spenders who chose not to take up on, or missed out on the investment. Not to mention a nice extra lump sum of cash from everyone who did buy it.

I like your idea. I bet that it would cost at least a Bank Truck of Gold to buy it anyway, if Gree would create it.

Yeah. I would imagine them charging a minimum of at least 500 Gold, ranging up to possibly even 1,000 for a building like that. And that's NOT including the required cost of Gold to upgrade it.

Denerio9
11-19-2012, 03:36 AM
Buckshot shotgun : top 250 winners of event
( 45 attack 45 defense )
Silver axe : top 50 of event
( 75 attack 80 defense )

If there was a special event i'd like to be the 1st to own these
Two items if used in the event

P.S. i play crime city as Ariana

Nicky the Nose
11-19-2012, 06:20 AM
@ Sunsets I like your idea of gold building too. But we have to remember this is Gree we are talking about, if they have anyone working there that can make this happen its not in the development team. Its just not going to work IMO, here's to hoping I'm wrong

CitrineMondeoRSi
11-22-2012, 10:44 AM
I reckon it'd be awesome if they did a thanksgiving turkey explosive, in the same sort of vein as the toilet papers. They could call it the Gobbler Grenade. Go on Gree, you know you want to :)

I wonder if CCM will give me 1,000 gold for coming up with this idea lol?

Swearengen
11-22-2012, 10:52 AM
melee - Gizzard Gutter
vehicle - Turkey Tank

Got nothing else....